April 25, 2024, 07:07:26 AM

Author Topic: 2016 CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying Championship  (Read 49047 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: 2016 CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying Championship
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2015, 07:21:06 AM »
Tasha scores 4 in honeymoon victory over St Lucia.
By Inshan Mohammed.

Trinidad and Tobago Women's Senior team opened it's 2016 Olympic qualifying play-off match against St Lucia with an emphatic 6-0 victory over their Caribbean neighbours at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva, yesterday.

The Lady Warriors captain Tasha St Louis, who, recently got married, celebrated her honeymoon in fine-style when she registered a double brace, while former Swedish-based winger Ahkeela Mollon got the remaining two.

The team is being coached by former Northampton Laurels and Notre Dame High School head coach, Anthony Greese. Formerly of Port of Spain, Greese played locally for both Mucurapo and Fatima before moving on to play at East Stroudsburg University, where he was named College Soccer Athlete of the Year in 1993. The former Philadelphia Freedom defender also represented Trinidad & Tobago at the U-19 and U-23 levels.

Meanwhile, both teams will meet again in Couva on Sunday from 6pm. The Reggae Girls awaits the winner of this two-legged series, a match up scheduled for next Wednesday at the same venue from 7:30pm.

RELATED NEWS

T&T hit St Lucia for six
By JOEL BAILEY (NEWSDAY)

TASHA ST LOUIS netted a beaver-trick while Ahkeela Mollon scored a double on Friday as Trinidad and Tobago women football team began their campaign for a place in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with a 6-0 mauling of St Lucia in the first game of their Caribbean Football Union (CFU) First Round Group Two Qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva.

Both teams will square off again Sunday at the Couva venue from 6pm, with the winner advancing to the CFU Final Round, which will also be staged at the Ato Boldon Stadium on November 18 and 20.

Mollon got things going in the. second minute for the national. women’s team — playing their first international match at home since the ill-fated 1-0 loss to Ecuador on December 2 2014, while St Louis, playing a week after her marriage to Morvant Caledonia United defender Kareem Joseph, got her name on the scoresheet in the tenth.

After a few missed opportunities, Trinidad and Tobago netted their third in the 32nd, as midfielder Janine Francois sent Mollon clear on the right, with a neatly- placed diagonal pass.

Mollon, with two defenders closing her down, sent the ball into the six-yard box where St. Louis was on hand to bundle her shot beyond the reach of goalkeeper Namaly Flood.

The veteran attacker completed her hat-trick five minutes later — collecting a through-ball from Victoria Swift, she broke the off-side trap, got around a timid Flood and slotted her left-footed. shot into the open net.

St Louis could have extended her tally in the 41st, but she struck. her penalty against the crossbar, with the ball trickling along the goalline to add to her agony.

However, St Louis netted her fourth item in the 57th, again going around Flood and hitting a low left-footer after defender Nicia Octave was caught in possession by midfielder Naomie Guerra.

Mollon completed the rout. in the 65th, with Octave losing out to her on the flank and Mollon came in from the right and slipped the ball to the left of a flat-footed Flood.

The Group Two matches were originally slated for August 21-25 in St Lucia, but were delayed due to the passage of Tropical Storm Erika.

Antigua/Barbuda and the Cayman Islands withdrew and the matches were then rescheduled to a two-leg contest in Trinidad.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:11:08 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2015, 08:53:00 AM »
Did not know Tony coaching the ladies squad, nice man... :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2015, 04:00:22 AM »
Women Soca Warriors look to finish job.
By Nigel Simon (Guardian).

Assistant coach of the Women Soca Warriors Anthony Creece says his team has no intention of easing up when it faces St Lucia in their second-leg of their Group Two Caribbean Football Union Women’s Olympic Qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva, from 6 pm today.

This after the Women Soca Warriors crushed St Lucian 6-0 led by a beaver-trick from Tasha St Louis at the same venue on Friday night.

Former European-based striker Ahkeela Mollon opened the scoring for the Women Soca Warriors as early as the third minute and added a second in the 66th. St Louis, who married long-time soulmate Kareem Joseph of Morvant Caledonia United recently, got the other goals in the tenth, 33rd, 38th and 58th minutes.

Commenting on the win, Creese said: “Our goal in the first match was to get a big result and keep a clean sheet in the first match and I’m very satisfied that the ladies played to the game plan, got the result we wanted and will have a clean sheet going into the next match.”

A former T&T Olympic team midfielder, Creese added: “What was also a good sign for us was that none of our players picked up any injuries in the first match, because with the small squad we have and the next round of matches to follow very soon next week, it could have a setback on the team.”

Looking ahead today’s encounter, Creese said he wants his team to go out with the same intensity and come away with another impressive result.

“We have a 6-0 lead and for St Lucia to get to the next phase they will have to overturn that scoreline. That means they will have to come at us so we will need to observe their approach early on and play to plan,” ended Creese, who is in charge of the team in the absence of US-based coach Randy Waldrum.

The qualifying tournament was reduced to T&T and St Lucia after Antigua & Barbuda and Cayman Islands, the two others teams who were expected to compete withdrew from the group series.

The winner of the T&T/St Lucia tie will then qualify to the four-team CFU Final round semifinal playoff versus Jamaica with Puerto Rico and Guyana to meet in the other, also at Couva on November 18, followed by the final and third matches two days later.

At the end of that four-team tournament, the top three teams will advance to the eight-team Concacaf final round event from February 10-21 in Houston, USA, next year, from which the top two  will qualify for the 2016 Women’s Olympic Football Tournament, August 3-20.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2015, 08:49:58 AM »

HIGHLIGHTS T&T 6-0 St Lucia

Trinidad and Tobago Women Senior team opened it's 2016 Olympic qualifying play-off match against St. Lucia with an emphatic 6-0 victory. Watch here https://www.facebook.com/csportslive/videos/1047324015319230/

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2015, 06:08:12 PM »
Unofficial
Women won 8-1 this evening
Mollon netted a hat trick and
Hutchinson potted 2

Jamaica next on the 18th

Congratulations and Good Luck

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2015, 06:32:09 PM »
Congrats Warriors!
Every win must be celebrated.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline hg495

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2015, 07:25:41 PM »
hope they keep it up against jamaica.
if yuh never get ah buss toe playing small goal den yuh never play football in trini when yuh was small hehehehe

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2015, 07:52:25 PM »
Congrats Warriors!
Every win must be celebrated.

Ditto. Well done, ladies. :applause:

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2015, 08:45:43 PM »
http://wired868.com/2015/11/15/maylee-kennya-refuse-to-join-women-warriors-under-current-manager/

Former Trinidad and Tobago National Women’s Senior Team captain Maylee Attin-Johnson and star attacker Kennya “Yaya” Cordner are refusing to represent their country, as the “Women Soca Warriors” remain divided since coming to international prominence during their Canada 2015 World Cup qualifying campaign.

Cordner, who was a 2014 CONCACAF Player of the Year nominee, and Attin-Johnson have refused to play under current team manager, Sharon O’Brien, while former teammates Dernelle Mascall and previous vice-captain Ayanna Russell also allegedly opted out of the current Rio 2016 Olympic qualifying series.

And the disillusioned Women Warriors have company in former head coach Randy Waldrum, who also chose to remain in Dallas due to his concern about numerous administrative issues surrounding the programme and a lack of job security.

Cordner and Attin-Johnson, who were injured at the July Toronto 2015 Pan American Games are angry at their subsequent treatment from the TTFA and, in particular, O’Brien.

Cordner flew to Canada to seek medical treatment after being injured on international duty. And the former three-time Trinidad and Tobago Player of the Year was told she had to pay for her own trip home to play in the Olympic qualifiers, even though plane tickets were dispatched to other W/Warriors who were based in North America.

“Yaya paid for herself to go Canada to have her injuries taken care of,” said Waldrum, “and Sharon (O’Brien) said because she flew there on her own dime, she has to fly back on her dime.

“But she only went there because the (TTFA) wasn’t taking care of her in the first place…”

Cordner suffered a grade two MCL strain on her left knee after she collided with the opposing goalkeeper while scoring Trinidad and Tobago’s equaliser against Colombia on July 14. Her goal meant the Women Warriors retained a chance of qualifying for the semifinal round.

So, despite the injury, Cordner played in T&T’s final fixture, which ended in a 3-1 loss to Mexico. She then paid her own way to return to Canada for treatment at the LJR Physiotherapy Services.

Her ticket was subsequently reimbursed by the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC).

“I didn’t really look to the TTFA for help because of the TTFA’s financial situation and I could not risk waiting and not knowing when my treatment would start,” Cordner told Wired868. “I took the opportunity because I wanted a speedy recovery in order to rejoin the team for the Olympic Games.

“By doing this, I also assisted the TTFA by taking away that financial burden.”

Cordner was flabbergasted when Waldrum informed her that the TTFA would not pay for her return to join the squad.

"I think it is very unprofessional that the TTFA would state that I’m responsible for paying my way to represent my country,” said the W/Warriors star, who is finishing her therapy in Seattle. “I’m cleared to play (by doctors here) so it’s disappointing that I won’t be representing my country in this upcoming tournament.

“I feel as though the current manager is being very vindictive towards me because there are five other players (based in North America) they (bought) tickets for.

“I do wish the team nothing but the best but I can’t subscribe to the current management they have in place.”

Former national captain, Attin-Johnson, slammed the TTFA’s stance on the outspoken Cordner as unforgivable.

“How in heaven’s name can a manager of the national team say Kennya has to pay her own way?” asked Attin-Johnson. “Is she representing us or St Lucia? For me, it shows it is a personal vendetta against Yaya because they brought in Lauryn (Hutchinson) and (Victoria) Swift but not her.

“Kennya is the one player who would play with a broken foot for Trinidad and Tobago. How can I accept that (treatment of her) as captain?

“And it is not just because she is my friend. I could never accept that for anyone.”

O’Brien did not deny asking Cordner to pay for her own airfare back to Trinidad. However, the W/Warriors manager suggested that the problem was partly down to miscommunication.

She did not elaborate.

“Kennya is an issue that we are trying to sort out,” O’Brien told Wired868. “I prefer to keep that private and we will deal with that behind closed doors.

“I feel communication was bad in Kennya’s case, so I am trying to see if I can rectify that situation.”

For now, Attin-Johnson is inconsolable. The gifted playmaker, who said she has recovered from injury at the Pan Am Games, said she will not wear national colours once O’Brien is team manager.

She explained too that she knows her request will not be an easy one for Tim Kee to fulfil—even if he wanted to—as O’Brien is the president of WOLF (Women’s League Football), which has two votes at the upcoming TTFA elections.

“For her to be a manager of a national team is unacceptable and I won’t sacrifice my body for people like that,” said Attin-Johnson, who claimed that many current players are also frustrated. “If I am not going to put my heart and soul into something, it is better I remove myself from it…

“The most difficult thing for me is knowing you worked your ass off to give a certain brand and identity to the women’s program, just to see it destroyed by one selfish individual…

“We are in 2015 and I am not going to take five or 10 goals from America again. And I am not going to make a fool of myself for a trip to Hawaii (for the Olympic qualifying series).

“I am very proud of my contribution to the women’s national team and, by extension, Trinidad and Tobago. But not even God can tell me play for Sharon O’Brien.”

O’Brien responded that she thought Attin-Johnson was still injured. She declined comment on the former national captain’s stance.

“Maylee, as far as I understand, is still injured (because) she has never indicated to me that she is fit and ready to come back to train,” said O’Brien, who claimed she never had a falling out with Attin-Johnson or Cordner. “That is Maylee’s choice (not to play). Maylee and them have their own agenda.”

The Women Warriors whipped St Lucia 6-0 on Friday and 8-1 tonight to breeze into the Caribbean semifinal round and a match-up with Jamaica on Wednesday at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva.

The top three nations from Jamaica, Guyana, Puerto Rico and T&T will advance to next February’s CONCACAF Olympic qualifying rounds in Hawaii. Only two CONCACAF teams will progress to the Rio Olympics.

O’Brien said the W/Warriors squad, which includes Arin King, Ahkeela Mollon, Tasha St Louis, Lauryn Hutchinson and Janine Francois, will be further strengthened on Tuesday with the return of Karyn and Kimika Forbes and Khadidra Debesette, just 24 hours before the Caribbean semifinals.

“I personally believe that, after months with no training, the girls are beginning to gel again now that they are in camp,” said O’Brien, “and I expect them to do well as per usual.”

Editor’s note: Wired868 will publish a report on Randy Waldrum’s own strained position with the “Women Soca Warriors” shortly.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2015, 08:55:30 PM »
She explained too that she knows her request will not be an easy one for Tim Kee to fulfil—even if he wanted to—as O’Brien is the president of WOLF (Women’s League Football), which has two votes at the upcoming TTFA elections.

Baseball bats being swung from all angles.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2015, 09:06:35 PM »
good ...well done girls...expose
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2015, 02:53:57 AM »
Women Warriors crush St Lucia 8-1.
T&T Express Reports.

Trinidad and Tobago national women footballers trounced their St Lucia counterparts 8-1 in the second leg of their 2015 Caribbean Football Union (CFU) Women's Olympic qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couvayesterday evening.

Midfielder Ahkeela 'Lady Latapy' Mollon got the ball rolling in the 12th minute for the Women Warriors. And she would go on to add to her tally in the 32nd, 81st and 83rd minutes of the match to record a beaver-trick.

Teammate Lauryn Hutchinson registered a brace, in the 23rd and 26th minutes, while Naomie Guerra (65th) and Sharain Cummings (87th) rounded out the scoring. St Lucia captain Ellaisa Marquis got a consolation item when she converted a 58th minute penalty.

RACE ON: T&T’s Daniela Findley, right, vies for possession with St Lucia’s Joanne Alphonse during action from Friday night’s CFU Olympic qualifier clash at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva. T&T shutout their Caribbean rivals 6-0. — Photo: DEXTER PHILIP

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2015, 10:27:31 AM »
Any rumours on what problem they had with Sharon O'Brien inthe past? Sounds like a personal thing going on there with these players and her
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2015, 12:11:24 PM »
Any rumours on what problem they had with Sharon O'Brien inthe past? Sounds like a personal thing going on there with these players and her

Also seems reasonable to ask why no solidarity from other senior players.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2015, 07:20:30 AM »
Could someone confirm the time and location of today's encounter versus Jamaica?

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2015, 07:25:33 AM »
No promotion of this game on social media from the TTFA other than one line in the last paragraph from the article posted on Monday morning.

The Women Warrior's were at the men's game supporting them in force.

Will the men be out to support the Women tonight ?? Remains to be seen.

Will you ?? They really need your support considering all the adversity they have encountered .

http://ttfootball.org/2015/11/16/senior-women-finish-off-st-lucia-in-convincing-fashion/

T&T now faces Jamaica in the second semi-final on Wednesday from 7:30pm at the Ato Boldon Stadium. The winner will meet the winner of the other encounter between Puerto Rico and Guyana which kicks off at 5pm, in the final on Friday. The losing semi-finalists will square off in a third place playoff with the top three finishers advancing to the CONCACAF Finals next February in the United States. Two two teams will qualify for the Rio Olympics. The teams already through to the eight-team CONCACAF Finals include the US, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala and Costa Rica.

The good new's is that a few of our girls at school in the states are back and will participate in tonight's game. The Forbes sisters are back as well as one of the Debesette twins as the other broke her collar bone recently.Having Kimika Forbes back for this all important game is a huge relief for the women. Prolific scorer Miss Shade is still listed as doubtful as is dealing with a medical issue. However a well rested Tasha St. Louis will be back in looking to add to her scoring total. As well Ms. Mollon will want to continue her scoring way's. Not sure where we will see the versatile Lauryn Hutchinson on the pitch tonight as she was at midfield in the last match however the back line will be anchored by the always calm and steady Arin King.

Jamaica is looking to dethrone Trinidad as Trinidad defeated the Reggae Gurlz back in Sept 2014 to win CFU. In the early match we see Guyana playing Puerto Rico. It is not surprising that both teams made their way to the final 4 in CFU as Guyana during group play tied Cuba one all and moved on based on tie breaking. The team consists of mainly players from Toronto, Ontario Canada however will be ready to show CFU they are a force to be reckoned with. Puerto Rico surprised all of CFU as the beat Haiti with a 3-2 win (or was it) in group play. Puerto Rico is also comprised by numerous USA dual citizen players who play football in various NCAA schools.Never the less two tough games tonight.

Be out to tonight to support our Women Warrior's  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2015, 08:15:38 AM »
I am truly sorry that you're getting little or no audible verbal support from the TTFA.
It's quite sickening but we are with you 100%!
Go Warriors!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:07:47 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2015, 10:39:25 AM »
Sorry Lady Warriors, everybody is still focused on yesterday's encounter. We forgot about you. Almost. Good luck. God Bless!!!

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
No promotion of this game on social media from the TTFA other than one line in the last paragraph from the article posted on Monday morning.

The Women Warrior's were at the men's game supporting them in force.

Will the men be out to support the Women tonight ?? Remains to be seen.

Will you ?? They really need your support considering all the adversity they have encountered .

http://ttfootball.org/2015/11/16/senior-women-finish-off-st-lucia-in-convincing-fashion/

T&T now faces Jamaica in the second semi-final on Wednesday from 7:30pm at the Ato Boldon Stadium. The winner will meet the winner of the other encounter between Puerto Rico and Guyana which kicks off at 5pm, in the final on Friday. The losing semi-finalists will square off in a third place playoff with the top three finishers advancing to the CONCACAF Finals next February in the United States. Two two teams will qualify for the Rio Olympics. The teams already through to the eight-team CONCACAF Finals include the US, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala and Costa Rica.

The good new's is that a few of our girls at school in the states are back and will participate in tonight's game. The Forbes sisters are back as well as one of the Debesette twins as the other broke her collar bone recently.Having Kimika Forbes back for this all important game is a huge relief for the women. Prolific scorer Miss Shade is still listed as doubtful as is dealing with a medical issue. However a well rested Tasha St. Louis will be back in looking to add to her scoring total. As well Ms. Mollon will want to continue her scoring way's. Not sure where we will see the versatile Lauryn Hutchinson on the pitch tonight as she was at midfield in the last match however the back line will be anchored by the always calm and steady Arin King.

Jamaica is looking to dethrone Trinidad as Trinidad defeated the Reggae Gurlz back in Sept 2014 to win CFU. In the early match we see Guyana playing Puerto Rico. It is not surprising that both teams made their way to the final 4 in CFU as Guyana during group play tied Cuba one all and moved on based on tie breaking. The team consists of mainly players from Toronto, Ontario Canada however will be ready to show CFU they are a force to be reckoned with. Puerto Rico surprised all of CFU as the beat Haiti with a 3-2 win (or was it) in group play. Puerto Rico is also comprised by numerous USA dual citizen players who play football in various NCAA schools.Never the less two tough games tonight.

Be out to tonight to support our Women Warrior's  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

I posted about this exact thing earlier on fb, Is really a damn shame how our women are being treated.... They deserve much more respect than this after all the sacrifices and hard work... Better than dat TTFA

Good Luck tonight Ladies will be there again to support  Keep pressin on!   :beermug: :beermug:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »
All the best tonight ladies. It's always war when we face Jamrock.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2015, 07:28:37 PM »

what is the update on the semi final?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2015, 07:39:18 PM »

Currently 1-1 with about 10 minutes to go.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2015, 07:40:52 PM »

Currently 1-1 with about 10 minutes to go.

This is an important game. If we win this and make final we automatically qualify to the CONCACAF round

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2015, 07:55:13 PM »
FT: Trinidad and Tobago Women 1-1 Jamaica Women. Goals scored by Jodi-Ann McGregor (45' penalty), Dernelle Mascall (60’). We are now headed to extra time.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2015, 08:02:49 PM »
92': GOAAAAALLLLL! - Tasha St. Louis gives Trinidad and Tobago a 2-1 lead over Jamaica in the first half of extra-time.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
92': GOAAAAALLLLL! - Tasha St. Louis gives Trinidad and Tobago a 2-1 lead over Jamaica in the first half of extra-time.

dey better maintain this lead

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2015, 08:30:53 PM »
FINAL: A goal in extra-time by veteran striker Tasha St. Louis gives Trinidad and Tobago Women a 2-1 win over Jamaica. The other goals were scored by Jodi-Ann McGregor (45' penalty) and Dernelle Mascall (60’). T&T will now face the night’s other semifinal winner, Puerto Rico, in the final on Friday.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2015, 08:37:11 PM »
Well done Women Warriors :applause:

Stay focused and win the final

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2015, 09:09:22 PM »
Congratulations in qualifying for Concacaf Warrior Women.
Despite all the obstacles you gave encountered as of late
You all found the strength and worked as a team to defeat the Reggae Gurlz
We all are so proud that words cannot describe
Enjoy and celebrate tonight howver you now have bigger fish to fry

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2015, 09:19:04 PM »
Congratulations on the victory and qualification ladies  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Let's win the final  :salute:

1]; } ?>