March 28, 2024, 06:22:12 AM

Author Topic: A message to players who eligible to play for T&T.  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
A message to players who eligible to play for T&T.
« on: August 31, 2015, 08:20:48 AM »
If allyuh don't want to play for T&T because allyuh holding out for a call from another national team (DeLeon, Bostock, Inniss, Williams etc) that is ok, that is your country of birth, keep holding on, no one can be upset for you for that, its your rights.

However, if T&T make it into de Hex and the Copa America, please don't come.

We do not need you when things are good, we need you when things are not good and you can help us get there.

If USA or England make it into their Hex, who knows, they might call you up, wait for de call.

Because if you cannot accept de current situation, then don't accept it next year, yuh still young and maybe your number one choice team will call you.

Flex told me that these players want to play but they don't like all de bad news from de TTFA, and I am sure de same TTFA will be here next year. He said in a post, that these players don't want to make de first step to get their passports and so on, they expect it to just fall in their hands.

All is good, if you dont want to play for T&T.

Just don't come when things is better or we in a better position, so you can use us to improve you club chances.

I prefer have a regular 100% committed player instead of a half committed foreign player, who knows nothing about T&T.

Look a perfect example, Aaron Maund, he waited for USA, then when de call eh come, he came to play for our under 17 team, took somebody's place who did all de hard work to get us to the u17 world cup, played 3 games and then went back to USA u-20 team, now he sucking salt, he cah see his way, he begging for a T&T call up now, God dont like traitors. Jumping from one man's lapp to de other and wiping yuh feet on a next man's face who was here all de time is not good.

Justin Hoyte, waited for a England call up, now he clubless and cant even make a second division team. Who came to his rescue!!!!!!!, T&T, after he diss us and no problem, waiting for a England call up, but now when you have nothing, T&T is de only one giving you a game and in return it help with your club career. he came to T&T late and now he cant hold down a starting place.

Zamora, probably sorry he played for England, turned out to be kaka. He waited and waited and when his chance came, he was too ole to make any impact.

Sheanon Williams, ah hear he want to play and then de next week, he father telling him wait for USA, and then de next week, he mother telling him play for T&T and then next week he father telling him to wait, A F00CKING GROWN MAN cah make up he mind for himself...!!!!

Nick DeLeon, he cannot make T&T starting team, I saw him play a few times and many people here saying he is played out of position, please guys, if he comes, fine, if he dont want to come, fine, he cannot make T&T current starting team. Let him and his dad wait for USA to call, Milkman, ah mean Klinsman will call him soon, because he scored 1 goal all season.

Bostock, he feel he is Theo Walcott, while, he is capable of starting for us, his head look like it f00cked up, he is 23 and already play for 10 clubs, ask allyuh self why.

Shaka Hislop, ride England bench for years and came to us when he career done, all de time, he couldn't stand Jack Warner but then he coulda stand him in de end when he was washed up, he blame Jack for not playing for T&T when he was in his prime, but when he was half done, he eh studying Jack no more?... please... he could fool allyuh, not me....

If allyuh want to wait, wait, but there must be some cut of mark as far as how your career going and your age, but don't come to T&T when you are late 20's or 30s, like Hoyte, de older one, come while you can still help, we are not a stamping matt.

We see what local players can do if you just spend time with them, Cummings is a perfect example, sometime we have de answers right here in T&T instead of looking for second fiddle weak foreign born players who do not anything about T&T.

And Hart and company need to pick men WHO WANT TO PLAY for us and will do anything, they have their passports and want to play, like Greg Ramjitsingh etc. At leas give him a try Hart, it eh costing yuh nothing.

England, USA..... not calling any player who playing for a newly promoted Belgium weak side or a Port Vale player or even a MLS player who play inconsistent and cant scored a few goals, a season.

F00ck off !!!!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:38:53 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: A message to players who eligible to play for T&T.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 08:33:03 AM »
Nope. Doh care. As long as they a) improve the team and b) are fully committed, they could come whenever they want.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 09:10:40 AM »
But Sam you attack Shaka but whether on not he was past his prime he was a huge part of our biggest accomplishment at the world cup. As DM said if you can help you are welcome to join. There will be plenty players for different nations who will play in the qualifiers and not play in the WC. This is big time sports. Look at the US they played some MLS players in qualifiers but at the WC they basically called in all the German Americans and left locals off the roster.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 09:27:06 AM »
If allyuh don't want to play for T&T because allyuh holding out for a call from another national team (DeLeon, Bostock, Inniss, Williams etc) that is ok, that is your country of birth, keep holding on, no one can be upset for you for that, its your rights.

However, if T&T make it into de Hex and the Copa America, please don't come.

We do not need you when things are good, we need you when things are not good and you can help us get there.

If USA or England make it into their Hex, who knows, they might call you up, wait for de call.

Because if you cannot accept de current situation, then don't accept it next year, yuh still young and maybe your number one choice team will call you.

Flex told me that these players want to play but they don't like all de bad news from de TTFA, and I am sure de same TTFA will be here next year. He said in a post, that these players don't want to make de first step to get their passports and so on, they expect it to just fall in their hands.

All is good, if you dont want to play for T&T.

Just don't come when things is better or we in a better position, so you can use us to improve you club chances.

I prefer have a regular 100% committed player instead of a half committed foreign player, who knows nothing about T&T.

Look a perfect example, Aaron Maund, he waited for USA, then when de call eh come, he came to play for our under 17 team, took somebody's place who did all de hard work to get us to the u17 world cup, played 3 games and then went back to USA u-20 team, now he sucking salt, he cah see his way, he begging for a T&T call up now, God dont like traitors. Jumping from one man's lapp to de other and wiping yuh feet on a next man's face who was here all de time is not good.

Justin Hoyte, waited for a England call up, now he clubless and cant even make a second division team. Who came to his rescue!!!!!!!, T&T, after he diss us and no problem, waiting for a England call up, but now when you have nothing, T&T is de only one giving you a game and in return it help with your club career. he came to T&T late and now he cant hold down a starting place.

Zamora, probably sorry he played for England, turned out to be kaka. He waited and waited and when his chance came, he was too ole to make any impact.

Sheanon Williams, ah hear he want to play and then de next week, he father telling him wait for USA, and then de next week, he mother telling him play for T&T and then next week he father telling him to wait, A F00CKING GROWN MAN cah make up he mind for himself...!!!!

Nick DeLeon, he cannot make T&T starting team, I saw him play a few times and many people here saying he is played out of position, please guys, if he comes, fine, if he dont want to come, fine, he cannot make T&T current starting team. Let him and his dad wait for USA to call, Milkman, ah mean Klinsman will call him soon, because he scored 1 goal all season.

Bostock, he feel he is Theo Walcott, while, he is capable of starting for us, his head look like it f00cked up, he is 23 and already play for 10 clubs, ask allyuh self why.

Shaka Hislop, ride England bench for years and came to us when he career done, all de time, he couldn't stand Jack Warner but then he coulda stand him in de end when he was washed up, he blame Jack for not playing for T&T when he was in his prime, but when he was half done, he eh studying Jack no more?... please... he could fool allyuh, not me....

If allyuh want to wait, wait, but there must be some cut of mark as far as how your career going and your age, but don't come to T&T when you are late 20's or 30s, like Hoyte, de older one, come while you can still help, we are not a stamping matt.

We see what local players can do if you just spend time with them, Cummings is a perfect example, sometime we have de answers right here in T&T instead of looking for second fiddle weak foreign born players who do not anything about T&T.

And Hart and company need to pick men WHO WANT TO PLAY for us and will do anything, they have their passports and want to play, like Greg Ramjitsingh etc. At leas give him a try Hart, it eh costing yuh nothing.

England, USA..... not calling any player who playing for a newly promoted Belgium weak side or a Port Vale player or even a MLS player who play inconsistent and cant scored a few goals, a season.

F00ck off !!!!

:beermug: :beermug: great post Sam....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »
This go be the 3rd time Gavin Hoyte pull out of a T&T game.

Allyuh take note.

Either yuh in or out.

And this is international break.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 06:32:30 AM »
Hoyte have no wuk and a family to mind. Man busy trying to land a job. Come here for what? For our pleasure? Steups.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 06:40:30 AM »
Hoyte have no wuk and a family to mind. Man busy trying to land a job. Come here for what? For our pleasure? Steups.

I normally don't reply to you, but I go do just this time.

I not talking about Justin, he was never called, and besides, his chances of getting a contract is always better if he is playing football, and besides, de transfer market close,,,, kakahole.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 06:50:12 AM »
The transfer window has not closed in England.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 07:01:36 AM »
The transfer window has not closed in England.

FF, thats not the point.

De man say, Hoyte have no wuk and a family to mind....

He need to read before he reply.

Gavin is working and his club dont want to release him and is international break.

This is de 3rd time, (I think maybe more), he pullout after being call up.

De thing is, we have players who want to play for T&T, why yuh calling players who have problems getting release or not 100% sure?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 11:48:32 AM »
Why it seems,the problem is always with the TT foreign players, it's not the same with other Caribbean players,Jamaica,Bim,Haiti,Ant&Bar,Guyana and Grenada,I can go on...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 12:13:33 PM »
Why it seems,the problem is always with the TT foreign players, it's not the same with other Caribbean players,Jamaica,Bim,Haiti,Ant&Bar,Guyana and Grenada,I can go on...

Yuh right, them foreign players who playing for Jamaica, Guyana, St Vincent, etc, does come and play hard for them, is only T&T foreign born does bitch, except for Mauge, Birchall and Boucaud.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 12:15:22 PM »

Most of TT football success has been with home grown players. Birchall was an exception. But this changing slowly. In addition the pro league has developed a couple of good players. But not enough to my liking. But like I said before, the door to play for TT is always open. But it is no bed of roses. If you can't handle Trini issues, don't waste your time.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 12:19:18 PM »

Yuh right, them foreign players who playing for Jamaica, Guyana, St Vincent, etc, does come and play hard for them, is only T&T foreign born does bitch, except for Mauge, Birchall and Boucaud.

In some cases they had a right to bitch. Jay Lloyd had issue with TTFF. Just like the locals had a right to bitch also.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 03:31:51 PM »
Hart gets serious with selection issues.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

As this country’s senior men’s team continues its build up towards Friday’s International Friendly against Mexico in Salt Lake City, head coach Stephen Hart is making it clear that he will not tolerate any form of disregard for the country’s football program by players or clubs.

Hart was speaking on Wednesday following a training session in Utah, telling both the international and local media that there has to be compromise between the involved parties especially on the verge of a World Cup qualifying campaign.

He was referring to the latest incident which saw English-born defender Gavin Hoyte being forced to withdraw from the squad for Friday’s game because of pressure from his English club Barnet FC. Up to Friday Hoyte was in contact with the T&T team manager William Wallace and all seemed set for his travel until he didn’t show up for his flight out of London along with fellow English-based pro Andre Boucaud.

Hoyte later admitted that the club had asked him to miss the encounter. But there was no communication from the club and Wallace was not pleased that the decision was only taken at such a late stage.

“I was not pleased with how his club handled it. Basically they bullied the player. They told him he would be available and they would release him and then just hours before he is supposed to get on the plane they refuse to let him go and then you place the player in a situation where he is in a scrap with the club and the manager.

I think that was very unprofessional him and quite frankly they showed disrespect to the Trinidad and Tobago international program because I am sure if it was England who called him, or Ireland or Wales, they would let him go,” Hart told TTFA Media.

“It is certainly a situation that I am not going to look upon lightly with other players as well if it comes up. I will enter discussions with Gavin because he has to also put his foot down with the club.

“They didn’t say yes from the beginning because then they knew we could refer to the FIFA statutes.

“Quite clearly going into World Cup is extremely important players are on top of their game and playing regularly for their clubs and of course we want to have proper relationships with the involved parties.

“There will be no situation like this come World Cup qualifying because we will have to know from the onset whether the player is coming or not and take action accordingly depending on the matter at hand,” Hart stated.

Hoyte is a former Arsenal and England youth international player. His brother Justin is also a member of the T&T national team.

Commenting on the training camp so far, Hart said :“I’m glad we got these days in because the altitude takes a bit of getting used to for the players. They aren’t struggling but they have to adapt.

He touched on the showing by some of the players coming into the squad who were not part of the Gold Cup such as Trevin Caesar, Neveal Hackshaw and Marcus Joseph.

“They have done well. (Trevin) Caesar is coming in with a renewed energy and passion. I like how he has trained. (Neveal) Hackshaw has always been a player that seems to be all business. For a young man he has a very good professional attitude and I like that. A lot of players when they look around at the squad, they realize there are new faces and there are positions to play for and fight for and this is essential for our team to move forward,” Hart added.

The team trained twice on Wednesday and will have one evening session on Thursday at the Rio Tinto Stadium which is sold out for Friday’s match.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:00:32 PM by Flex »

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 04:08:33 PM »
Birchall was a boss!  :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 05:20:41 PM »
Good going Hartie, time to put your foot down and same for Gavin, either yuh in or out. Because Hart said it right, if it was England, not only de club woulda let him go, but de player would have gone at what ever cost.

So Andre Boucaud not here also?

Or did he put his foot down and got on the flight he missed?

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, these men are not EPL players, they could only benefit from international football like Birchall and Boucaud did.

Now if we make it to the HEX bet yuh dollar all of them make they self available. They wouldn't have a issue then.

They wouldn't study de TTFA and they problems then,,,,,, they coming for sure, good or bad.

Men like Deeks and them head hard like banga.

Like ah say, it have men who want to play, it eh make sense wasting yuh time on a player half committed.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 06:20:59 PM »
 :busshead: :busshead: what you trying to say? I agree with the coach.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 02:01:37 AM »
We have to be careful here. 

I always side with the players in situations like these.

At the end of the day, Barnet are his employers and action should be taken up against THEM.  You cannot place a player in a situation that he has to make this type of choice.  This is why FIFA has certain rules in place.  This is the bread and butter for the player and we should NOT take that for granted.

Its easy to sit back and say "Garvin has to choose" or "Garvin has to put his foot down", but how many of you are willing to risk your job and livelyhood to play in a friendly football game for you country.  We have to be realistic. 

The best option here is for the TTFA to have proper dialogue with the club to reach some kind of resolution for the future.

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 03:57:00 AM »
Well Andre, without taking sides, this situation with Gavin happened 3 times.

After being named he pulled out for what ever reasons.

My questions are.

Isn't this international break? How does playing for T&T affecting his club?

And the situation basically robbed someone else a call up. Because, I am sure Kareem Moses or Levi Garica could have been there with the team even if it was just at a training capacity.

Barnet FC is not Chelsea or Man City and probably only have 1 international player on their entire roster, they should be happy about that, if anything, it improves the club image.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:39:15 AM by Errol »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 05:32:39 AM »

I normally don't reply to you, but I go do just this time.

I not talking about Justin, he was never called, and besides, his chances of getting a contract is always better if he is playing football, and besides, de transfer market close,,,, kakahole.

Arright, I ain't read Gavin story until today. He a different case.

Next time use a capital K, though.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 06:25:47 AM »
Errol, can u name the three instances where he pulled out of the squad??

I can tell you what happened.

He turned down the call up for the Jordan game because he was looking for a club and was on trial.  That is perfectly understandable.  He made himself available for the Gold Cup but Hart DID NOT select him.

Hart said that he didnt select him because there were other players (like Corbin) who gave up goin on trial to play for the country so he didnt want that double standard............also perfectly understandable.

This circumstance is totally different.  The club told him that he CANNOT leave.  Action should be taken against the club.  These are not decisions for players to make. 

As i keep saying, a lot of posters here are not realistic when it comes to the livelyhood of players. 

I work with a national hockey player who is currently a temporary employee at our department.  He didn't go to the Pan Am games because he knew it would have affected his chances for permanency since we are on the verge of confirming some of our temps.

And i work for a state owned oil company.

These are real issues that exist and we cannot get caught up in the whole ideal of "convenient patriotism" when people have real life issues to deal with.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 06:42:04 AM »
We have to be careful here. 

I always side with the players in situations like these.

At the end of the day, Barnet are his employers and action should be taken up against THEM.  You cannot place a player in a situation that he has to make this type of choice.  This is why FIFA has certain rules in place.  This is the bread and butter for the player and we should NOT take that for granted.

Its easy to sit back and say "Garvin has to choose" or "Garvin has to put his foot down", but how many of you are willing to risk your job and livelyhood to play in a friendly football game for you country.  We have to be realistic. 

The best option here is for the TTFA to have proper dialogue with the club to reach some kind of resolution for the future.

I understand the situation correctly. Yes the players have to see about his best interest first and foremost. But the coach has to see about the NT interest also. I think Hoyte is a nice guy, but he must also understand the NT coach's position.  The coach do not have the length of time that clubs have with their players. The clubs have weeks, the NT coach has 5 days. It is a frustrating situation on both ends.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 07:54:10 AM »
Well Andre, without taking sides, this situation with Gavin happened 3 times.

After being named he pulled out for what ever reasons.

My questions are.

Isn't this international break? How does playing for T&T affecting his club?

And the situation basically robbed someone else a call up. Because, I am sure Kareem Moses or Levi Garica could have been there with the team even if it was just at a training capacity.

Barnet FC is not Chelsea or Man City and probably only have 1 international player on their entire roster, they should be happy about that, if anything, it improves the club image.

Barnet doesn't have the luxury of an international break. They have a game on Saturday...

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 08:13:11 AM »
Andre, thanks for the reply and Deeks made a perfect reply.

I cant remember the exact 3 times he pulled out, but I am sure it was 3.

Maybe for the Panama game in T&T??

Both of you have good points, but I am learning towards Deeks a little more.

The NT have games to and the T&T coach needs his players. Then whats the purpose of have called foreign players then?, if this was the case, then don't call any??

FIFA needs to stop all football at every level for international break.

I am sure they could step in if the TTFA made a complaint.

As I mentioned, another players could have taken it place. You don't accpet and then say no after the fact. However, I do believe his club playing games and the TTFA should send them a warning.

According to Hart, It was very disrespectable.

Maybe Gavin wanted to fly first class from England.

:devil:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 08:30:15 AM »
Andre, thanks for the reply and Deeks made a perfect reply.

I cant remember the exact 3 times he pulled out, but I am sure it was 3.

Maybe for the Panama game in T&T??

Both of you have good points, but I am learning towards Deeks a little more.

The NT have games to and the T&T coach needs his players. Then whats the purpose of have called foreign players then?, if this was the case, then don't call any??

FIFA needs to stop all football at every level for international break.

I am sure they could step in if the TTFA made a complaint.

As I mentioned, another players could have taken it place. You don't accpet and then say no after the fact. However, I do believe his club playing games and the TTFA should send them a warning.

According to Hart, It was very disrespectable.

Maybe Gavin wanted to fly first class from England.

:devil:

like Hart said, if it was a bigger country, Barnet would find their place fast fast... because its tt, they will screw them around...

its a matter of principle here... morals before money... you need to respect others, do unto others as you have them do unto you...

being an international player, raises the profile of the club and brings more value to him... Barnet is pennywise and pound foolish...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2015, 09:35:13 AM »
Some of allyuh crazy oui!  This is a matter for the TTFA to take up with Barnet and possibly FIFA.  The player should not be placed in the position of having to choose.  What if he chose to come play and then find himself struggling for playing time?  How would that help him or us?  We want our team to consist of players who are playing regularly and performing for their club no?  I understand Harts predicament and his position and if Gavin not picked later on because of this then so be it decisions have to be made.  But I not trying to hear no if was the hex and if was this and if was that.  Don't use conjecture to place blame partially at a players feet.  That eh cuttin it at all!

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2015, 10:32:40 AM »
These British clubs regularly disrespect international football. How many times have we heard of a player coming up with a mysterious injury right before an international break. Alot of times it is the clubs placing pressure on the players to not accept a call up. This specific situation reminds me of what happened to Emilio Izaguire and Celtic right before the gold cup. Celtic basically told him that he couldn't go because they had a training camp to get ready for the champions league playoffs. The player wanted to come to the Gold Cup but was basically forced to stay in Scotland or risk losing his place in the squad. Some countries do not really want to go to war with clubs because perhaps they believe that it will limit their players chances to move in the future.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2015, 12:46:32 PM »
SH knows what he is doing. We doh need no big set of recruiting at this time. Yuh might argue we could get upgrades on D but we probably can add no more than a player or two given recent results.  In regards to Shaka, Jack Warner had issues with his father George and it was not a comfortable situation at all for Shaka. Shaka put aside all that to come represent we. Country first before Warner petty nonsense and that alone deserves admiration.

1]; } ?>