March 28, 2024, 11:37:40 AM

Author Topic: TTFA issues Letters of Inquiry to Brent Sancho and Kevin Harrison  (Read 10437 times)

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFA issues Letters of Inquiry to Brent Sancho and Kevin Harrison
« on: September 12, 2015, 07:34:27 PM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA issues Letters of Inquiry to Brent Sancho and Kevin Harrison
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 08:15:51 PM »
Wayyyyy...Tim you clda just call and tell sancho hull he ass! But nahhhh you...yuh not easy nah! It good for sancho!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:14:24 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 11:21:24 AM »
Football Supporter, you and Sancho, make me sick to my stomach. Why would you do some shit like this to empower the retarded president and general secretary of the retarded ttfa? Why? You thought what, that because you from big country, you could do better than the priest? Look at what you have done. Now, the f*#king retarded people from the ttfa sending you an inquiry requesting an explanation for your actions, something they never did regarding one Jack "Do as I say, don't do as I do" Warner, who happens to be allyuh daddy, by the way. You have accomplished something that no one else has been able to do and that is make the ttfa look good. Congratulations are in order. Allyuh deserve to be shot with shit.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:24:16 AM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »
Accountability, transparency and integrity in public office especially, as it pertains to us posters, with footballers' & supporters' money.
That's what we expect so we most definitely welcome investigation of Mr Sancho & Harrison, letting them know that we eh playin',
If found guilty of a crime, then they must do the time and if found innocent then they get a bligh. Fair enough. Coolo breezo?
Any other persons in activities that have a whiff or overt smell of scampishness, then they too must be checked & we must all clamour for it.
We must have zero tolerance for corruption in our football and encourage a culture of requesting accountability.
So kudos to Uncle Tim and Shell done for showing that they have the incliniation to ask questions and be disturbed about irregularities.
Furthermore when there is a rotting elephant carcass in the room of millions of missing dullahs from prior suspicious activity with Jackulito, Scampito Rodent or others, 
then we want a prompt request of an investigation for that too. Ok? 
Uncle Tim, I hope we've made that clear ....  as few things are worse than being called a rankin' hypocrite.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:07:33 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 12:04:42 PM »
These fools actually succeeded in making Tim Kee look good SMFH

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 02:13:17 PM »
Good for dem!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 06:08:48 PM »
Well forking done....Can't stand the both of them..!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline presspass

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 07:15:05 PM »
Can't help but wonder if these requests would have been forthcoming had the TTFA remained answerable to Sancho as MoS. Good job nevertheless.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 07:34:06 PM »
FS stop peeping on this site and be a man!
By the way... It good for yuh!
 :beermug:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 02:38:48 AM »
Sancho, Harrison rubbish TTFA enquiry.
By Mark Pouchet (Express).

WITCH-HUNT

Former Minister of Sport Brent Sancho and his former advisor Kevin Harrison have described as “a witch-hunt” the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association(TTFA) enquiry into some of the pair’s football related activities over the last year.

The duo also said that nothing will come out of it. In separate letters dated September 10, the TTFA wrote to both Sancho and Harrison seeking their explanation under four headings: (1) Personal Payment requests made in conjunction with player transfer transactions; (2) Allegations of non-payment of player bonus; (3) Alleged misappropriation of CONCACAF funds; and (4) Reported improper contracting of a minor.

The letter was carbon copied to TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee, TT Pro League CEO Dexter Skeene, CONCACAF acting general secretary and CONCACAF director of legal affairs Marco Leal.

TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips, who along with Tim Kee have butted heads publicly with Sancho in his seven-month stint as Minister of Sport over Government funding of the TTFA, wrote Sancho and Harrison requesting a written statement addressing the allegations to determine whether the TTFA needs to take further action. The TTFA gave them a deadline up to Friday (September 18).

RELATED NEWS

T&TFA wants answers from Sancho.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Former Minister of Sport Brent Sancho and his special advisor, Englishman Kevin Harrison have both been given a week to respond to allegations of improper contract dealings and broken promises to players with regards to their former club, Digicel T&T Pro League and Caribbean Football Union Club Championship winners, Central FC.

In separate letters addressed to both men on Thursday, the TTFA stated that as a member of Concacaf and in keeping with its regulatory obligations and responsibilities it was requesting written statements from both individuals or their appointed representative to address a number of allegations for the purpose of providing a forum to clarify and inform the TTFA in determining whether further action is warranted.

In the letters, which were worded the same but addressed individually to both men, the T&TFA asked that the allegations of a request for personal payments made in conjunction with the transfer of T&T international Rundell Winchester to Belgium lower league club, CS Visé be clarified.

The T&TFA asked that the duo address allegations specifically an email transmission dated August 27, 2014 which was sent to Steve Davies that made a request for personal payment and that he (Harrison) describe the purpose for the “personal payment” as stated in the email.

Another topic the Raymond Tim Kee led T&TFA requested information on was the allegations of non-payment of player bonuses at Central FC which won a record seven titles locally last year, including its first ever Pro League title.

The T&TFF-issued letter noted that complaints have been fielded by the TTFA from Central FC players surrounding alleged withholding of promised bonus earnings connected to the 2014/15 Pro League season and Concacaf Champions League tournament.

In addition, Harrison is being asked to explain why the Concacaf funds meant for Central FC was deposited into a personal account after Concacaf in an official statement rebuffed claims of administration error on its part regarding a deposit of $40,000 in an account by  Sancho that was allegedly directed by Harrison.

The T&TFF went on to add: “Would you please explain whether you were aware the Concacaf funds were deposited to your personal account and the reason(s) for directing the funds to your personal account?”

Regarding to the acquisition of teenager Levi Garci, the T&TFA noted that Central FC acquired his rights through the execution of a player agreement at a time when Garcia was below the age of consent and this must also be explained.

A former standout at Shiva Boys Hindu College, Garcia was signed by Dutch club AZ Alkmaar earlier this year, but questions are being raised with regards to the signing of the deal and whether the T&T youth player was properly represented.

In closing the letter to Harrison, the T&TFA said his cooperation and quick response will greatly enhance its ability to provide the proper level of due process and should be submitted by no later than Friday.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:51:59 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 04:03:12 AM »

Former Minister of Sport Brent Sancho and his former advisor Kevin Harrison have described as “a witch-hunt” the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association(TTFA) enquiry into some of the pair’s football related activities over the last year. The duo also said that nothing will come out of it.

That is a real bold but interesting statement.

So in other words Sancho saying that Tim Kee weak.

Well boy, we go see.

I really hope de TTFA transparent with this one and take this to the proper authorities.

Sancho and them wanted transparency but yet they not.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 04:15:46 AM »
I hoping really that it's not a witch hunt fuh real and Tim Kee only acting so because his party in power and Sancho  lost his seat. What Tim Kee and Sheldon should be focusing on is sponsorship and not expecting the MoS to foot de bill now that UNC and Sancho gone. This Sancho/Harrison issue is secondary right now or is he gonna be like them and Jack making it personal and on de front burner? Look how they turned out with that attitude.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 04:29:36 AM »
I hoping really that it's not a witch hunt fuh real and Tim Kee only acting so because his party in power and Sancho  lost his seat. What Tim Kee and Sheldon should be focusing on is sponsorship and not expecting the MoS to foot de bill now that UNC and Sancho gone. This Sancho/Harrison issue is secondary right now or is he gonna be like them and Jack making it personal and on de front burner? Look how they turned out with that attitude.

The TTFA is obligated to go after them because they use football to do illegal transaction and de TTFA is de head of football in T&T, if FIFA or Concacaf find out nothing was done it could turn around on de TTFA.

Sancho get personal with de TTFA when he was MOS, now he talking about witch hunt.

He was de one on a witch hunt if you ask me.

I say f00ck him !!!!

I hope de TTFA burn him, he let me down big time.

This does happen when you get a poor man or a kiss ass a big job for de first time, he does flip on he own kind, they dont know how to act.

De position did gone to he head.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:32:09 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 04:42:36 AM »
I never said or implied that the TTFA should or shouldn't go after them. I simply said that it is a secondary issue compared to sponsorship, financial credibility/solvency and taking the TTFA forward as a company worth investing in. Sancho and FS should be made to answer but we have bigger fish to fry!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 05:39:31 AM »
FS stop peeping on this site and be a man!
By the way... It good for yuh!
 :beermug:

:heehee: :heehee:
Oh gorm, why all yuh so??  Brent and he side kick must be still trying to cope with the cut arse from last Monday.....ease dem up nah......NOT!!   :whip: :flamethrower:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 08:09:52 AM »
FS already give de explanation: "sort codes".

what more allyuh want?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 08:44:55 AM »
Look!  as long as TTFA don't appear to be on a witch-hunt, they should get some answers from Brent and FS.  TTFA is a member of  Concacaf. Concacaf has been called in question to be transparent within their organization. Meaning, the various associations also must be transparent. Questions about what are they doing with the moneys? I don't want to see TTFA being vindictive. They have much more important things to do. Let Brent and FS lawyers show all the proper documents of these various transaction in question. And I hope it does not become a long drawn out war of attrition to cause distractions for TTFA.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2015, 09:09:39 AM »
Bless dey heart, the Guardian just can't get out ah dey own way.  Inconsistent references to the TTFF/TTFA (at times even in the same sentence) aside, there are no questions being raised about the deal between Levi Garcia and AZ Alkmar.  Questions are (properly) being raised about Central FC's prior attempt to sign the player when he was 16/17, by by-passing his parents and using his older brother to sign the contract.  I was willing to dismiss that as naivety on their part, but in light of everything else, there appears a clear pattern of just doing whatever it is they feel like doing, regulations, rules and scruples be damned. 

The issue with the player bonus might be the only weak 'charge' in the list, as I'm not sure what the TTFA could really do about it, other than look into it and gather information.  But I'd have go back and take a closer look at the TTFA Constitution to see what powers they have regarding club oversight.  Arguably it's more of an issue for the Pro League.  The attempt to sign Levi Garcia without his parents' permission violates both TTFA and FIFA rules, and this very likely is a charge that will stick.

Aside from that, don't be fooled by all the gun talk from Sancho and Harrison, they both have an established pattern of shooting from the hip lip without much substance to back up their statements.  If they're legitimately not worried, then they should be.  Even if one wants to dismiss the CONCACAF money ending up in Sancho's bank account as an honest mistake (and with Central's support of them, it might be hard to argue otherwise), then the issue regarding the "personal payments" in conjunction with transfers is no mistake, no matter how Harrison want to try and spin it.  It doesn't take a genius to see what was going on here, and this is the kind of thing that got Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric arrested 10 years ago, and which derailed Sam Allardyce hopes of managing England.  If this is a 'witch hunt' then Sancho and Harrison have to be two of the biggest witches around.  Let them (pretend to) dismiss it all they want, I just hope they have their lawyer money and court clothes handy, because it will be a while before either of them have anything to do with football again.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2015, 10:38:03 AM »
I've said it before and will repeat  both Sancho and Harrison are conniving and deceitful .!! 

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2015, 05:19:28 PM »
Sanko could do whatever the hell he wants as long as he stays away from my beloved Parliament. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:28:01 PM by congo »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 04:32:48 AM »
Does anyone knows where are the whereabouts of both gentlemen?

Are they employed? And what is their status at Central FC?

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 08:48:59 AM »
People saying Sancho actually make RTK look good.  I wonder if any of them have considered the possibility that all along Sancho may have deliberately been trying to make him and the TTFA look bad.  Now that his true colors are being revealed I can't dismiss that notion not even for a moment.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2015, 10:11:50 AM »
People saying Sancho actually make RTK look good.  I wonder if any of them have considered the possibility that all along Sancho may have deliberately been trying to make him and the TTFA look bad.  Now that his true colors are being revealed I can't dismiss that notion not even for a moment.

Without a doubt.  I'm not sure of while he was at Central, but once he became MoS he was aligned behind the scenes with some inside the very TTFA itself, who conspired to leak information to the press that sought to present (and in some cases misrepresent) Tim Kee's administration in a negative light.  I liked and supported Sancho all thru his playing days and thru the dispute over the bonus. All of that started to change about two years ago when I found some of his public comments intemperate and unnecessarily adversarial to the TTFA, and personal towards Tim Kee himself.  Not that I hold any brief for Tim Kee, but that was hardly the road to take if you're serious about resolving the dispute in a manner conducive to the best interest of local football.  Engendering that kind of scorched-Earth, and in instances, highly personal campaign against the FA was never going to be in anyone's best interest.  I still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, and to an extent I still believe he wanted to do the right thing as MoS, but somewhere along the line I think the personal animosity was too much for him to step back and treat the FA with any kind of objectivity.

p.s. as I've mentioned on this board before, I'm good friends with one of his sisters... I'm sure you know her too, she used to be on the periphary, but very much part of de 'mix' back in the day.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2015, 11:57:43 AM »
Bless dey heart, the Guardian just can't get out ah dey own way.  Inconsistent references to the TTFF/TTFA (at times even in the same sentence) aside, there are no questions being raised about the deal between Levi Garcia and AZ Alkmar.  Questions are (properly) being raised about Central FC's prior attempt to sign the player when he was 16/17, by by-passing his parents and using his older brother to sign the contract.  I was willing to dismiss that as naivety on their part, but in light of everything else, there appears a clear pattern of just doing whatever it is they feel like doing, regulations, rules and scruples be damned. 

The issue with the player bonus might be the only weak 'charge' in the list, as I'm not sure what the TTFA could really do about it, other than look into it and gather information.  But I'd have go back and take a closer look at the TTFA Constitution to see what powers they have regarding club oversight.  Arguably it's more of an issue for the Pro League.  The attempt to sign Levi Garcia without his parents' permission violates both TTFA and FIFA rules, and this very likely is a charge that will stick.

Aside from that, don't be fooled by all the gun talk from Sancho and Harrison, they both have an established pattern of shooting from the hip lip without much substance to back up their statements.  If they're legitimately not worried, then they should be.  Even if one wants to dismiss the CONCACAF money ending up in Sancho's bank account as an honest mistake (and with Central's support of them, it might be hard to argue otherwise), then the issue regarding the "personal payments" in conjunction with transfers is no mistake, no matter how Harrison want to try and spin it.  It doesn't take a genius to see what was going on here, and this is the kind of thing that got Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric arrested 10 years ago, and which derailed Sam Allardyce hopes of managing England.  If this is a 'witch hunt' then Sancho and Harrison have to be two of the biggest witches around.  Let them (pretend to) dismiss it all they want, I just hope they have their lawyer money and court clothes handy, because it will be a while before either of them have anything to do with football again.

in t&t definitely. outside of t&t is something else.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2015, 01:07:20 PM »

in t&t definitely. outside of t&t is something else.

In football period.  Any discipline handed down would be pursuant to authority granted the TTFA by FIFA.  Any appeal from TTFA discipline would first be heard by FIFA's Dispute Resolution Committee, and appeals from there would go before CAS.  So obviously if upheld, the sanctions would be globally enforced.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 04:54:03 AM »
Harrison: Our lawyers are expected to respond as T&TFA deadline ends.
T&T Guardian Reports.

The T&T Football Association should expect a response to their requests from former Minister of Sport Brent Sancho and his special advisor, Englishman Kevin Harrison to clarify some allegation levied at them by today’s deadline through their lawyers.

This was stated  by Harrison, when quizzed yesterday on the matter after he and Sancho, a former World Cup defender were on last Thursday given a Friday September 18, 2015 deadline to respond to allegations of improper contract dealings and broken promises to players with regards to their former club, Digicel T&T Pro League and Caribbean Football Union Club Championship winners, Central FC.

In separate letters addressed to both men on Thursday September 10, 2015, the TTFA stated: As a member of Concacaf and in keeping with its regulatory obligations and responsibilities it was requesting written statements from both individuals or their appointed representative to addressing a number of allegations for the purpose of providing a forum to clarify and inform the TTFA in determining whether further action is warranted.

In the letters, which were worded the same but addressed individually to both men, the T&TFA asked that the allegations of a request for personal payments made in conjunction with the transfer of T&T international Rundell Winchester to Belgium lower league club, CS Visé be clarified.

The T&TFA asked that the duo address the allegations, specifically the email transmission dated August 27, 2014 which was sent to Steve Davies that made a request for personal payment and that he (Harrison) please describe the purpose for the “personal payment” as stated in the aforementioned email.

Another topic the Raymond Tim Kee led T&TFA requested information on was the allegations of non-payment of player bonuses at Central FC, which won a record seven titles locally last year, including its first ever Pro League title.

The T&TFF issued letter noted that complaints have been fielded by the TTFA from Central FC players surrounding alleged withholding of promised bonus earnings connected to the 2014/15 Pro League season and Concacaf Champions League Tournament.

In addition, Harrison is being asked to explain why the Concacaf funds meant for Central FC was deposited into a personal account after Concacaf in an official statement rebuffed claims of administrative error on its part regarding a deposit of $40,000 in an account by Brent Sancho that was allegedly directed by Kevin Harrison.

The T&TFF went to the add: “Would you please explain whether you were aware the Concacaf funds were deposited to your personal account and the reason(s)  for directing the funds to your personal account?”

And finally, with regards to the acquisition of teenager Levi Garcia, the T&TFA noted that Central FC acquired his rights through the execution of a player agreement at a time when Garcia was below the age of consent and this must also be explained. A former standout at Shiva Boys Hindu College, Garcia was signed by Dutch club AZ Alkmaar last earlier this year, but questions are being raised with regards to the signing of the deal and whether the T&T youth player was properly represented.

In closing the letter to Harrison and Sancho, the T&TFA said in the event these issues are borne from mis-understanding or misrepresentation of rules, it believes his response can greatly assist in establishing such a finding. Contacted yesterday, Harrison said: “Both Brent Sancho and I will not be making any responses on our own as we have left the matter in the hands of our lawyer, attorney-at-law Robert Vincent Charles.”

Harrison added: “I would imagine that with tomorrow (today) being the deadline he will provide the T&TFA with our response, because there have been a lot written so far and a lot of times when someone makes a response via the media they are misquoted, so we are taking the safe and right method in going through our lawyers.”

Reached on the matter Charles did confirm being in possession of the T&TFA’s letter but made it clear that the matter was a private one and decided against stating his or his client’s intention. Reached for comment, Sheldon Phillips, general secretary, who signed off on the letter sent to the duo by the T&TFA confirmed he had not received any response up to yesterday.

Asked what would be the next step if no response was forthcoming, Phillips, the son for former national goalkeeper, Lincoln Phillips said the matter would then be forwarded to the T&TFA Executive Committee headed by president Raymond Tim Kee to be discussed.

With regards to the decision by most of the current Central FC players to sign a petition that he along with Sancho stay away from the managerial dealings of the club due to the recent allegations hanging over the heads, Harrison replied, “The players should all be reminded that technically I’m still a member of the club’s board, and that matter is also in the hands of my lawyers.”

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2015, 09:03:47 AM »
VIDEO Report; http://www.tv6tnt.com/sevenpm-news/-Ex-Minister-VS-TTFA--8004-328320851.html

Ex Minister VS TTFA

Story Created: Sep 18, 2015 at 8:57 PM ECT

Football and matters off the field.

Up to news time the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association says they are yet to receive a response from Brent Sancho or Kevin Harrison in attempt to clarify miss-conduct facing them in football.

Earlier in the week Harrison said his lawyer was dealing with matter.

In the meantime, Harrison has been faced with another issue with Central FC.

Some of the players have reportedly signed a petition rejecting Harrison and Sancho's re-entry into the club. We tried to get some clarification on the matter.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2015, 10:05:56 AM »
The bar is being set higher for everyone in football. Wherever the two "defendants:" go nex', they wouldn't dare try a fas' one with contracts or look as if dey trying a fas' one, as the consequences would be dire, possibly leading to being unable to eat ah food from the football sector. This new attention to ethical protocol is good for the players as anything seems to go in T&T. This challenge lowers chances of player exploitation, a cause which this socawarrior site must advocate. Good will come of this even though the initiators of the legal challenge are very very suspect in their own dealings at the TTFA and want to llook that they earn a purple star to erase  their traitorous past behaviors. So they at the TTFA must stil be encouraged to do this, as the proverbial gun will be more accurately trained at them nex' if they deserve to be investigated too. So bring it on ....
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>