March 28, 2024, 03:32:00 PM

Author Topic: Sancho and company planning to sue Lasana,,, de interview right here.  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Sancho and company planning to sue Lasana.
By Samuel Edwards

Sam - So Sancho, wha yuh up to these days since your mammy lost election.
Sancho - Allyuh fellas have me wrong boss,,,,,,,, that's not my mammy, that's my drinking pardna now,,,,,, was meh mammy, past tense,,,,, know your English my friend, I have a degree in English, ask Harrison,,,,, remember that,,,,, I only went and work for her and now they vote we out, I looking to jump over to PNM now, you know me, I follow de money trail, I could sniff money in somebody bamsee a mile away and tell you how much plus change they have in they,,,,,

Sam - So tell we nah, you feel PNM go take you seeing that you did wok for UNC.
Sancho - How yuh mean Sam,,,,,, luck beat obeah any day,,,,,,, besides, if I have to pull Rowley balls to get in,,, I will. Yuh know they doh call me and Harrsion pullstones and pushstones for noting.... and ah watching Tim Kee seat.

Sam - So FS, we doh see you on SWO no more, how yuh ducking we so.
Harrison - My ass blinking right now mate,,, they will hear from my layers soon, tel your friends Sheldon Phillips and Bakes, we coming,,, my lawyer told us to stay quiet,,,,,. I just tried to make a lil extra money on Winchester and Plaza boy, Sancho and them wasn't paying me well and was looking for a lil extra cash, but that f00cking Lasana stab meh in meh back,,,,,,. We coulda make ah fortune on Levi to, because we fool his brother to sign his transfer papers from T&TEC FC, he parents didn't even know and didn't care and if he was ah next Jemmot nobody woulda even notice,,,,, we coulda make some dollars on he though, but Dion Sosa say he will sue because what we did was illegal, so we had to let him go,,,, they still pass a lil 10 grand TT under de table, so me and Sancho huff that up,,,,, but keep that low.. yuh eh see what Soca,,, ah mean Sosa doing to them under 23 players he take on trial in Europe,,,, he run away with all they money,,,, why Lasana eh write about that,,, he drop some half way story and never follow up,, he and Soca is friend, ah mean Sosa....,,, them kids bawling right now, they take all they last money and went on trial and get set up...

Sam - The sounds familiar to me boy, it eh ringing it bell to you?,,,,
Harrison - You still on that Roopie thing boy Sam.... ah tell yuh ah sorry boy...

Sam - What about de news about de TTFA questioning allyuh?
Harrison - Sam, mate, come nah, how long you following football? Nobody takes them serious, them like a fart in a hurricane, me and Sancho had a good laugh when we saw the letter came in, who is them, de police,, they need to study about de report from de missin $400,000 they got con by Mullien for? They better drop that case, because Sancho say, he will close down they ass this time, because de 2006 WC court case still open against them,,,,, That f00cking Lasana boy, ah still vex Sam, you know I facing deportation now !!!! mate, I am from de motherland, how de fvck they could deport me? if that happens, I will write to Kate and Prince Harry and let them know, I will paint T&T bad, we gave you guys independence remember that guys.

Sam - So Lasana, I hear Fenwick pulling yuh stones so you could fight down Sancho and Harrison, is this true.
Lasana - Sam, I am a professional journalist and I only pull stones on Tuesdays,,,,,. I have a family to feed, them fellas bread butter, they eat Kamla food for a long time,,,,, I broke, so any story to get hits, I taking,,,, (((ring, ring))) (((ring, ring))) [hold on Sam, ah have to take this,,, hello],,,,. Hello, this is Harrison,,,, [go ahead pardna, shoot],,,, pardna!!, pardna!!!,,,,, me eh yuh pardna,,, I go do for you boy, I go do for you...... ((beep)) ((beep)) ((beep)) ((beep))... who was that (Sam),,,, prank caller (Lasana)... yuh know what get me vex with them Sam,,,, Sancho promise me he will use his MOS clout to get me sponsors and he told me he will make me de official SPORTT writer for they site,,, he even make me write and attack de TTFA for years and he never pull through on he promise, now, is fire for them,,,, they fake like Rob and Fab (yuh know them, right?),,,,,,. Yuh ever hear de sayin, de pen mightier than de sword. Wait, ah have one coming out soon, de headline go read,,,,, "Englishman get caught with pants down,,,, and former T&T defender new job is a McDonalds clown".

Sam - So Bakes, how yuh feel bout de Sancho and Harrison ting boy.
Bakes - Sam, yuh see me, I so happy, I see through them fellas a long time now. Ah hope de guys on de forum understand meh now, is years ah putting Harrison (FS) in he place and guys attacking meh telling me ah over reacting, FS use to come one de forum and lie frankoment in yuh face and I use to see right through it and men use to vex with me when ah post de truth,,,,, FS even make Flex ban me,,,,, that hurt meh Sam,,,, de tables turn now, where FS gone now? and from what I heard, I hear somebody see Sancho coming out of St Ann's hospital last week, ah hear he on de verge of a melt down since Kamla lost election,,,,, because he have no money coming in, he did nothing as a minister,,,, he sell he JAPS franchise and now cat licking he butter.

Sam - So Towley, them fellas looking for a lawyer, them eh call you yet?
Towley - I ring my ears with Sancho, he still owe me money from that case, since they last settlement I have not heard from them,,,,, you know, he made Stern John and Shaka pay for the entire case, Sam, if you know half the stories about those guys, you will be surprise,,, you know Sancho try to make some secret deal with Warner behind the players back?, he wanted de 7 players who didn't take bonus money,, share,,,, boy, I eh want to talk nah... (((ring))) (((ring))).... [hold on Sam, let me take this call, hello]... Hello, this is Sancho... [speaking of the devil, how can I help you sir],,,, boy,,, I need to hire you,,,, meh ass in hot water here, I go pay you on terms, how $25.00 ah month sounding?.... ((beep)) ((beep))... who was that (Sam),,,, Sancho nah (Towley).... hmm, de man go live long, we now talking bout him, yea Sam, he have to live long to pay for all them shit he do.... hahahaha... anyhow, ah have to go, Harrison meeting up with me later, he say he want some secret payment because he have some news on Brent he want to snitch on,, he say Brent used him as a scapegoat, he realise now,,,, he even open a new paypal account..,,,, ok later meh boy.

Sam - Winchester, how you feel about that case on Sancho and them, how they try to double sell you?
Winchester - Sam boy, they made me feel cheap boy, you know they sell me for peanuts, de club in Belgium still owe me money and they break de contract, FIFA could ban them, they buy a car for me and Plaza as a add on bonus and we didn't even have we Belgium license so we had to park it up and use public transportation to get to training,,,, Fenwick try to play agent to and wanted a cut from Central, they all work together, Sancho, Fenwick, Davis and Harrison, they wanted to eliminated my agent and take de money for themselves,,, not me again boy,,, them fellas get me for free from Stokley Vale but wanted to benefit from me and take all de credit and money for my development for themselves,,, they real hungry and Fenwick have money !!!!!,,,, when it was Stokley Vale who help me, and T&TEC help Levi Garcia, but them sounding like we is them product,,,,, if is anything Stokley Vale shoulda get some of that money, but God don't like ugly, now they paying,,,, yuh eh see how they treat Roopie when he did came down for a trial,,,, they woulda do him de same to,,,,, Sancho and them wanted money to fast, them was on a different vibes, they know they wasn't the one who found Central FC and they know they time limited, so they wanted to make all de money they can and then bounce.

Sam - Terry, tell we bout de latest ting between u and Sancho and them nah.
Fenwick - Mate, I am a big fish in a little pond in T&T, I fooling de locals years now, I running a football factory who never produce one national player and getting kick backs, how chupid them people is down here nah,,,,, now Sancho and them take bread out of my mouth and I am not sleeping until they fall flat, he and he Scottish pardna who playing English,,, de man does look like de orc (Azog) from lord of de rings,,,,,,,, yuh eh see how them was acting when they get de MOS wok?,,, they smiling like when indian win case,,,,, and they acting like never see,,,,, them alone want to thief,,,,, this is T&T Sam,,,, everybody does thief and now oil prices gone down, so is recession coming and PNM done bawling,,, how much them go thief now,,, everybody does thief in T&T and they dont go to jail,,, so as God saying goes,,, thief from thief does make God smile,,,,

Sam - So Kamla, how yuh feel bout Sancho and how did you like his performance under you.
Kamla - Sam,,,, seeta ram,,,, ram, ram,,, seeta ram,,,, as drupatee go say,,,, roll up de taaaasssssa bissessar,,, oh beta,,,,, all I can say is, lord Shiva and Garnish will take care of them,,,, I gave them a job and all the stuff they preach about the TTFA not transparent but what they did was very wrong,,,,, we are going back to the polls Sam, and I will clean up T&T this time around,,,, I am sorry I hired all these neemakaram who I thought had my back,,,,,, doh worry, them time coming,,,, I know Jack was behind this,,, I know,,,,, doh worry about Sancho and them, SIS not around anymore, they is a UNC company and now PNM,,,, so Central and all will be going out of business soon, ah pulling de plug soon, a tsunami coming to Trinidad,,, all yuh wait,,, Rowley mess with the wrong woman,,,, you tellin me ILP get more votes than we,,, nah,,,, if de Indian Prime Minister was here, I woulda kiss he foot,,,,,

Sam - Sancho, yuh want to leave we with anything else boy?
Sancho - De TTFA doh even have $10,000 TT to pay for players visa you think they could sue we? We did good, look at de friendly game vs Mexico 2 weeks ago,,,,, Mexico paid for everything,,,, but yet de TTFA bulling,,,, ah mean billing,,, de MOS,,, for accommodation and flight and all de time is Mexico paid for all of that, how?,,, why yuh think they books cant open yet, all of a sudden they lost paperwork, because they have been double charging de MOS all de time and keeping de money to mind Sheldon,,, ,,,, so what is the TTFA bringing to the table?? They cant plan nothing,,,,, everything falls apart, you hear nothing good from them, players dont want to play for them, two men salary guarantee and the rest have to fight for they pay, they have a dotish bunch of staff members, who get the job because they are a Muslim even though he constantly f00cking up,,,, they have no sponsors, tell me one thing they can do?,,, they know about 3 games coming up and is less than a month away, yo hearing any- plans??,,,, they have to play USA in November in T&T, de first game on local soil i 11 months,, yuh hearing any plans??..... they even giving a marketing companies thousands of dollars blindly.... look as soon as Tony Hartford came on board he get a sponsor for de Super League,,,,, in less than 2 weeks, axe yuh self how nah,,,, what Sheldon getting paid for??,,,,. You guys backing up the wrong guys,,,, I bet you Tim Kee will not be here come next TTFA elections,,, David John Williams coming for they ass,,,,,, allyuh feel them easy,,, they have Kenwyne paying hotel bills for them and Tim Kee is a millionaire,,,,, me and Harrison wanted a little kick back from players sale boss,,,, nothing wrong with that, we got them their, we deserve something,,,even more than Central,,,, because SIS dont need money,,,, and let yuh friend Lasana know, his papers will be serve very soon,,,, I gone .....

Sam - So Jack, wha you have to say about Sancho and them.
Jack Warner - Listen me here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1QfK4Xm56P4#t=1574

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:52:29 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho and company planning to sue Lasana,,, de interview right here.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 04:18:51 PM »
I think they may decide to sue Sam too for that interview!  :D

Very entertaining and realistic!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 04:26:48 PM »
de fenwick part  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 09:08:54 PM »
If is one thing Sam, yuh does be on point with these  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 05:50:21 AM »
Sam - So Jack, wha you have to say about Sancho and them.
Jack Warner - Listen me here
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1QfK4Xm56P4#t=1574

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious !!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How do you think about all of this and the funny thing is, its very realistic.

Would love to hear from FS, he has been a member here for a long time.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:52:15 AM by Errol »

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 10:34:13 AM »
Sam hit them hard  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 01:50:33 PM »
I gets worse for Sancho and Harrison as apparently the players have signed a petition against their return...http://wired868.com/2015/09/16/stay-away-sancho-central-fc-players-protest-possible-sanchoharrison-returns/

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 08:35:28 AM »
Sam - Sancho, yuh want to leave we with anything else boy?
Sancho - De TTFA doh even have $10,000 TT to pay for players visa you think they could sue we? We did good, look at de friendly game vs Mexico 2 weeks ago,,,,, Mexico paid for everything,,,, but yet de TTFA bulling,,,, ah mean billing,,, de MOS,,, for accommodation and flight and all de time is Mexico paid for all of that, how?,,, why yuh think they books cant open yet, all of a sudden they lost paperwork, because they have been double charging de MOS all de time and keeping de money to mind Sheldon,,, ,,,, so what is the TTFA bringing to the table?? They cant plan nothing,,,,, everything falls apart, you hear nothing good from them, players dont want to play for them, two men salary guarantee and the rest have to fight for they pay, they have a dotish bunch of staff members, who get the job because they are a Muslim even though he constantly f00cking up,,,, they have no sponsors, tell me one thing they can do?,,, they know about 3 games coming up and is less than a month away, yo hearing any- plans??,,,, they have to play USA in November in T&T, de first game on local soil i 11 months,, yuh hearing any plans??..... they even giving a marketing companies thousands of dollars blindly.... look as soon as Tony Hartford came on board he get a sponsor for de Super League,,,,, in less than 2 weeks, axe yuh self how nah,,,, what Sheldon getting paid for??,,,,. You guys backing up the wrong guys,,,, I bet you Tim Kee will not be here come next TTFA elections,,, David John Williams coming for they ass,,,,,, allyuh feel them easy,,, they have Kenwyne paying hotel bills for them and Tim Kee is a millionaire,,,,, me and Harrison wanted a little kick back from players sale boss,,,, nothing wrong with that, we got them their, we deserve something,,,even more than Central,,,, because SIS dont need money,,,, and let yuh friend Lasana know, his papers will be serve very soon,,,, I gone .....

Food for thoughts.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:08:32 AM by Errol »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 06:44:07 PM »
I doh get too much time to visit the board often......so i was real clueless as to the intricacies of the boball dat in play since sancho get de minister wukk

But with this classic SamNN interview I finally understand wha really goin all this time oui.

ride dem sam :beermug:

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 05:16:53 AM »

OPPOSITION TEAM: Attorney Gerald Ramdeen, left, former sport minister Brent Sancho, centre, and attorney Wayne Sturge leave the Hall of Justice, Port of Spain, last night. —Photos: AYANNA KINSALE

High Court judge gives Partnership leave to challenge election results
By Joel Julien

ALL OF JUSTICE

THE United National Congress (UNC) has been granted leave by the High Court to challenge the election results in six marginal seats around the country.

High Court Judge Mira Dean-Armorer made the decision just after seven o'clock last night after attorneys for the UNC — the main party in the People's Partnership — led by Wayne Sturge, filed an election petition at the Hall of Justice in Port of Spain.

Sturge described Dean-Armorer's decision as a “slap in the face” to Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi, former attorney general Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj and other detractors who criticised the petition.

As it stands, the legitimacy of those who won the Tunapuna, St Joseph, Toco/Sangre Grande, La Horquetta/Talparo, Moruga/Tableland and San Fernando West seats in the September 7 general election now “hangs in the balance”, Sturge said.

If the People's Partnership is successful in its petition, by-elections will be triggered in all six seats.
The entire process can take as long as nine months, Sturge anticipated.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 01:22:09 PM »

OPPOSITION TEAM: Attorney Gerald Ramdeen, left, former sport minister Brent Sancho, centre, and attorney Wayne Sturge leave the Hall of Justice, Port of Spain, last night. —Photos: AYANNA KINSALE

High Court judge gives Partnership leave to challenge election results
By Joel Julien

ALL OF JUSTICE

THE United National Congress (UNC) has been granted leave by the High Court to challenge the election results in six marginal seats around the country.

High Court Judge Mira Dean-Armorer made the decision just after seven o'clock last night after attorneys for the UNC — the main party in the People's Partnership — led by Wayne Sturge, filed an election petition at the Hall of Justice in Port of Spain.

Sturge described Dean-Armorer's decision as a “slap in the face” to Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi, former attorney general Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj and other detractors who criticised the petition.

As it stands, the legitimacy of those who won the Tunapuna, St Joseph, Toco/Sangre Grande, La Horquetta/Talparo, Moruga/Tableland and San Fernando West seats in the September 7 general election now “hangs in the balance”, Sturge said.

If the People's Partnership is successful in its petition, by-elections will be triggered in all six seats.
The entire process can take as long as nine months, Sturge anticipated.

If UNC has a case to dispute the results in those marginal constituencies because of the extra hour then PNM also has a case to dispute the results in Barataria/San Juan, Point-A-Pierre, Chaguanas East, Mayaro, Cumuto/Manzanilla & Fyzabad since the UNC also won those by similar margins and could also have benefitted from an extra hour of voting in those constituencies.
The difference between the PNM and the UNC is that the PNM seems to respect the voice of the people regardless of how slim their loses may have been in certain constituencies while the UNC obviously don't.

The only reason I agree with this case going ahead is because it will hopefully give the EBC clearer guidelines for the future about its power to extend the voting time by an hour in the interest of the democratic process due to bad weather conditions or other circumstances which could have negatively impacted people's opportunity to vote.

The fact that the UNC had agreed to the extension of the time when they got the news at their headquarters around 2:30pm on election day and sent out messages to its voters to take advantage of the extra hour should work against the UNC winning this case in claiming any disadvantage outside of the track record of their governance and performance over the past 5 years & 3 months.
In addition one of the UNC candidates in Point-a-Pierre also requested extra voting time to the EBC in writing due to two of the polling stations in his constituency not opening promptly at 6am.

I don't think the UNC can win the case of getting the election results nullified in those marginal constituencies unless they can clearly prove that the extra hour was to their voters’ disadvantage rather than advantage. What will be interesting is to hear is how the UNC explains how they knew they were ahead at 6pm in all those marginal constituencies without them having people inside the polling stations of all the marginal constituencies illegally counting the votes from the ballot boxes before the official legal count had started. Just the absurdity of the UNC lawyers trying to explain this should see at least 6 UNC people who were based at each of the marginal constituencies make a jail if upholding the laws of the elections is taken seriously by the court.

I believe what the UNC is trying to do here is similar to what they were trying to do with the failed "Run-off Bill" for the Marginal constituencies because they believe they have more spending power than PNM to be able to contest more than one elections in a short space of time in these so-called marginal constituencies. What the UNC is not accounting for is the fact that the general T&T electorate have decided that the UNC/PP blew their chance in power for good governance and couldn't wait to fire them from office. Going back to the voting polls again for By-Elections within 9 months is likely to lead to even worse results for the UNC in these so-called marginal constituencies.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:21:22 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2015, 06:06:21 AM »
This is a very true joke.

:rotfl:

Everything about it.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 09:33:01 AM »
Sports minister tours new facilities
T&T Newsday Reports

One of the minister’s immediate concerns will be the development of comprehensive plans and policies for the proper maintenance, management and upkeep of the three facilities. The Minister noted that in the past, several facilities and buildings were commissioned, but soon after they needed substantial refurbishment due to inadequate preventative maintenance management.

Real liking this! One of my pet peeves is the lack of maintenance of facilities at home and the fact that no one ever seems to take that into consideration when making plans to build the facilities.   :beermug:

Can anyone name one thing Brent Sancho did while he was MOS? One good thing?

Sancho was fixing/maccoing sport facilities instead of worrying how to maintain it.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 12:50:03 PM »
ah forkin dead wit dis one oui. I really need to get back to reading here again.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>