March 28, 2024, 08:31:20 AM

Author Topic: David John Williams Thread.  (Read 121639 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: John Williams does not respect the players.
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2016, 01:51:40 PM »
What kind of foolishness is this?? 

Really insider?? He's worse than Jack Warner??

So the basis of this is that he did not go down and greet the players?? Really?? This is the reason for an entire thread??

Negativity? Affecting the players?? How silly is this?? 

Controversial, you never liked DJW from the start, so nothing he does will satisfy you.  We got a friendly against Uruguay, you have a problem because you want to know who initiated talks, lol.  Totally laughable.

We got a friendly for our local based against Grenada...........you said that we need more friendlies.  The only place i see negativity is in here.

I am not a fan of DJW, but geez, give the man a chance.  Four months in to his tenure and men saying that he not speaking about the national team with the same passion he speaks about the club he spent the last 30 years grooming.

So unreasonable and so unnecessary.  As i keep saying, we are the creators of our own demise.

From the start your boy David call out Hart and his selection and there was talk that he wants to remove Hart... David wants people he can control, he doesn't want to work as a team and with people, he is an autocratic narcissist who cares about his own interests, not the interest of our football.. He needs to go and run his club.. Not our national football and it's showing, the players are losing interest because he is the head of our football, I don't blame them..

What's laughable is your lobbying for an autocrat and your lack of comprehension when it concerns being proactive and reactive.. What is also laughable is being naive to the fact that the players are actually playing under good conditions and a healthy environment

Wake up dre from your slumber..

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2016, 01:52:06 PM »
Wonder how he felt when Hart called on Levi rather than Winchester....ouch

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2016, 01:54:04 PM »
What kind of foolishness is this?? 

Really insider?? He's worse than Jack Warner??

So the basis of this is that he did not go down and greet the players?? Really?? This is the reason for an entire thread??

Negativity? Affecting the players?? How silly is this?? 

Controversial, you never liked DJW from the start, so nothing he does will satisfy you.  We got a friendly against Uruguay, you have a problem because you want to know who initiated talks, lol.  Totally laughable.

We got a friendly for our local based against Grenada...........you said that we need more friendlies.  The only place i see negativity is in here.

I am not a fan of DJW, but geez, give the man a chance.  Four months in to his tenure and men saying that he not speaking about the national team with the same passion he speaks about the club he spent the last 30 years grooming.

So unreasonable and so unnecessary.  As i keep saying, we are the creators of our own demise.

Andre, I believe the president needs to reach out to the players and fans.

Show me where he has done so since being elected and it cost NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

He is upset since the players protested before the game vs Haiti.

He does not like Kenwyne and Jan.

Bro, its deeper than you think.

Mr 3000 happy with surface level thinking, thinking deep on this issue is something he is not entertaining ... Don't know why...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »

He was upset... He want to get maximum caps for his players to make more money for w connection...

He don't care about national football, he cared about his pocket alone... He has no national pride..

He using our national football to advance his own interests and grow his power...

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2016, 01:57:31 PM »
Hart called on a player that won the game, how he felt in this case don`t matter. Hart has a soccer brain!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2016, 02:06:38 PM »
I am not a DJW fan but he win and we have to give him time to prove himself or not.I've been around DJW in the past and to say he doen't like T&T is stretching it. 

Sorry, it should be re phrased... He's using TT...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2016, 04:01:26 AM »
De players should not feel a how about this.

At least they getting they money to do a job and represent they country.

But a lil hand shake from de Clown wouldn't hurt either.

Yuh never to big to fall.

If man vex and eh want to play, then they should say so upfront.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2016, 07:33:12 AM »
Well, the players should be happy, who cares if your boss dont say hi.

It should not bother them.

Even though David is acting childish and immature, that's on him, that's his problem.

The team should play better and force him to talk to them.

He worse than a 6 year old kid.

The players should just laugh at this fool.

CO-SIGNNNNN.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2016, 04:36:51 PM »
Insider...I like to read the lil behind the scenes gossip etc, but I'm seriously surprised you still have a job there and ent get fired yet lol.
Especially in this day and age where employers maccoing employees business on social media.

Anyway my 2 cents is that DJW has his own motive and so far he's doing a half hearted job.
They still recycling the same old people.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: David John Williams Thread.
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2016, 02:17:23 AM »
Warriors warns John-Williams to stay away.
T&T Guardian Reports.

...president stops training for meeting.

Members of the senior national team want T&T Football Association (TTFA) president David John-Williams to stay away from the team, and stop interfering with its management.

The Soca Warriors got the shock of their lives on Tuesday when John-Williams interupted their training session at the Ato Boldon Stadium, and asked their management team, including head coach Stephen Hart, to step aside so he could speak with them privately.

John-Williams then attempted to influence the players to play an exhibition match against Equatorial Guinea on June 10, despite the match being rejected by Hart.

The players say they were taken aback that the president of the Association could be so bold faced as to bypass the management team’s decision and attempt to deal with them. “What is the message this man sending to us? That he is the boss?,” asked one player who opted for anonymity.

The players told John-Williams that they were not in a position to make a decision and would respond to him later that evening, after discussing the issue with their management.

According to the players, once they learnt that Hart rejected the game, it was easy to arrive at their decision. “In the first instance, neither John-Williams nor any official of the TTFA has a right to be speaking with the members of the team without going through the management. We find that extremely distasteful and disrespectful, and president or no president, it was an awful choice.”

Sources say that John-Williams, who replaced Raymond Tim Kee as TTFA president on 29 November 2015, was also turned away by Hart when he attempted to stage the match.

“It simply did not make sense,” said one player, “We are involved in three matches against Peru, Uruguay and China on May 23 and 27 and June 3 respectively. The matches are being played in Lima and Montevideo, before we head to China for a match in Qin Huang Dao on June 3.

“It will be a real test for every single player, having to travel from China back home, and we are certain to be very tired after all that travel. We believe that our coach made the right decision in rejecting the match which John-Williams wanted to put on on June 10. That made no sense since we probably would still be leg weary.”

Contacted yesterday, Hart refused to comment on the incident and declined to confirm or deny whether it took place while John-Williams did not respond to calls.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2016, 04:39:47 AM »
DJW simply can not control himself, he is a grown man but emotionally not an adult. He reacts impulsively without without thought of the repercussions, no sense of bouundaries

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2016, 06:14:13 AM »
Nah !!! That can't be true!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2016, 06:20:52 AM »
To be honest, a game against  Equatorial Guinea would be fantastic. But make a different time schedule for that. I see the players have grown some testicles to reject this boldface move. Well if this is episode is true, I guess coach Hart days are numbered. I can't believe he would accept such disrespect. This can't be true.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2016, 06:36:15 AM »
Had reservations about dis man from d start, but was willing to give him d benefit of d doubt, now I certain dat if he goes on like this unchecked, Russia 2016 is all but over.

Say way yuh want about Tim Kee, he never interfere with d team or management.

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 4.0 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:38:18 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2016, 07:21:54 AM »
Nah!  I have been trying to give John Williams the benefit of the doubt, but this takes the cake!  This is the epitome of arrogance. 

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2016, 07:35:51 AM »
Nah!  I have been trying to give John Williams the benefit of the doubt, but this takes the cake!  This is the epitome of arrogance. 
maybe he will learn this new job the hard way..for our supporters sake, hope he learns

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2016, 08:32:22 AM »
Now if this is true...........DJW should step down.

Plain and simple
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2016, 09:26:38 AM »
I have  always been watchful of DJW , but I don't think this is as sinister as it appears.It could just be that he wanted a friendly at home to make some cash too ,coach said players would be tired but he didnt believe and wanted to ask for himself .
It's just amaturism on his part in not supporting and believing in a perfectly working structure , reckless moves like these for the sake of some shekles ,could destabilize the program and ruin his future legacy , which could read as him having our most successful World Cup program in our history .
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:29:31 AM by Quags »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2016, 09:33:43 AM »
DJW is right but his execution was wrong.

He should respect the coach and players.

But its good he's trying to get games.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2016, 10:02:45 AM »
These days, anything involving Equatorial Guinea has an implicit constant: $$$.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2016, 10:05:34 AM »
To be honest, a game against  Equatorial Guinea would be fantastic. But make a different time schedule for that. I see the players have grown some testicles to reject this boldface move. Well if this is episode is true, I guess coach Hart days are numbered. I can't believe he would accept such disrespect. This can't be true.

Balancing of interests, Deeks. Cost and benefit. As coach, would you really bolt the barn? I doh think so.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2016, 10:12:54 AM »
Now if this is true...........DJW should step down.

Plain and simple

This is the polar opposite of the coach stepping down (see Deeks above). Doh think this alleged situation is a matter that will rise to that level.

Happens on all kinda wuk. Ppl tend to hit 'reset', re-engage, and move forward.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2016, 10:27:57 AM »
Madness...It all over the Wired868 volley group too. Which he is a member of.

He getting hit for 6 and deservedly so. I hope he learns his lesson from this but I doubt he will unfortunately.

Know your role, this isn't Connection big man.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2016, 11:32:04 AM »
These days, anything involving Equatorial Guinea has an implicit constant: $$$.
Well if that is the case if should've offered a nice bonus as part of his proposal , even tho we all know how side deals usually crash and burn so spectacularly in trini.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2016, 11:34:59 AM »
Let me clarify something. I still think a game against EQ is a good thing. David is a businessman. And business deal are not  always "come to my office, bring your lawyer, and we will finalize it". Now is cellphone, twitter, webex, etc This move to have a game with an oil producing country would probably have some positive implications for his business. If his business can get a construction deal to build whatever in Malabo, that is good for his business. Hopefully there maybe a positive spinoff for TTFA. I am just speculating. But the way it was done coming from the report, is a bit disturbing. That is why I was doubting the report. The players have a lot of faith in Hart. And they felt that they had to protect that trust that they have in him. I felt the game could have been played. But it was the way DJW went about it that had the players reacting in such a negative manner. We need games, no doubt about it, but consult the other parties involved with some respect. Because if DJW had said that Brazil, Argentina wanted to play us before the Copa .... what would have been the reaction then. This whole thing should have been handled better.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2016, 11:55:25 AM »
Deeks not so many so quick.....there could be more harm than good done

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 4.0 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:57:31 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2016, 12:26:23 PM »
The alleged proposed date (June 10) of the EQ friendly is/also would have been outside of the FIFA window. That info should warm some hearts. :devil:

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2016, 01:20:13 PM »
 This has to be a joke? I refuse to believe this is true.. if it is.. then it's disappointing to know our team is spearheaded by a man who has no respect for the management and by extension this team. The positives is - we could of had an exhibition match - generate some funds by doing so - however, it brings up the question as to why was this so important to bypass management in the first place, is there some sort of personal reason behind all this - are we looking at a potential dishonest man that wishes to use the team for his own agenda. Perhaps a young Jack Warner in the making.

With this said and considering the statements made to be facts, I am confident that this move was money driven - and it would not be funding the team but taking away from it. my 2 cents. I am sorry to think the worse but we have been soaked in this stuff for years with Jack Warner.. I can't think of this any differently.

Edit: How is it we end up with these guys in the first place? Who votes for these guys???
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 01:22:15 PM by SWO_TNTFAN »

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2016, 01:22:17 PM »
Who votes for these clowns anyway.

Other Clowns....

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2016, 01:23:45 PM »
darn it ur fast.. I edited that out :D it's cool.. I wrote what was on my mind.

1]; } ?>