March 28, 2024, 01:51:38 PM

Author Topic: David John Williams Thread.  (Read 121669 times)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: David John Williams Thread.
« Reply #330 on: December 22, 2016, 01:10:25 PM »
Lawyer have a degree in lemon lime and bitters yes...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #331 on: December 22, 2016, 04:14:38 PM »
Lawyer have a degree in lemon lime and bitters yes...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He working Angostura part time

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 22, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »
Allyuh ever ask allyuhself how successful is Damn Jackass Williams as a businessman...ent he use to have plenty business now is jes  one the car business.....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #333 on: December 23, 2016, 03:39:26 AM »
Allyuh ever ask allyuhself how successful is Damn Jackass Williams as a businessman...ent he use to have plenty business now is jes  one the car business.....

i will give him some credit, he can sell a Datsun and it hard to sell a Datsun in this day and age..

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 23, 2016, 12:15:59 PM »

i will give him some credit, he can sell a Datsun and it hard to sell a Datsun in this day and age..
Are you saying de man is a used up car dealer?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #335 on: December 23, 2016, 11:12:16 PM »

Are you saying de man is a used up car dealer?

Probably but it meant to be a joke bro ....

The bigger question for the dictator would be, where is kerron Cummings ? Why is he not in this squad..

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 24, 2016, 10:55:38 AM »
Me too bro..was jess joking...keron dey
.we cyan see him because babwah and the terrorist in front of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #337 on: December 24, 2016, 11:40:00 AM »
Me too bro..was jess joking...keron dey
.we cyan see him because babwah and the terrorist in front of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

:D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm
« Reply #338 on: December 28, 2016, 02:09:53 PM »
Warriors warns John-Williams to stay away.
T&T Guardian Reports.

...president stops training for meeting.

Members of the senior national team want T&T Football Association (TTFA) president David John-Williams to stay away from the team, and stop interfering with its management.

The Soca Warriors got the shock of their lives on Tuesday when John-Williams interupted their training session at the Ato Boldon Stadium, and asked their management team, including head coach Stephen Hart, to step aside so he could speak with them privately.

John-Williams then attempted to influence the players to play an exhibition match against Equatorial Guinea on June 10, despite the match being rejected by Hart.

BENIN EQUATORIAL GUINEA SCORE & RESULT - 12 JUNE 2016

Published on Saturday 4 June 2016 at 19:15 - Modified on Sunday 12 June 2016 at 18:36

Football - Africa Cup of Nations, Qualification, Group C Sunday 12 June 2016 at 16:00

BENIN 2  vs EQUATORIAL GUINEA 1

SOURCE

ANOTHER SOURCE

So......who we was really going and play on June 10?

Must have been a typo.  Maybe we was really playing Equatorial Guyana
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Things that make you go hmmmmmmm
« Reply #339 on: December 28, 2016, 02:23:51 PM »
hmmmmmmm

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2016, 02:39:27 PM »
I'm disappointed.. where's Controversial? Come on man, you should have discovered this already!

That DJW seems to be the reincarnation of Austin.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 28, 2016, 03:40:37 PM »
I'm disappointed.. where's Controversial? Come on man, you should have discovered this already!

Jack have one up on him. He could boast he took us to the WC

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 28, 2016, 04:28:22 PM »

Jack have one up on him. He could boast he took us to the WC

DJW well on he way to takin us to de Water Closet
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #343 on: December 28, 2016, 10:25:40 PM »

He will say Guinea had two matches in a span of 3 days, playing Benin on the 12th...

The real meat of the matter is, Hart wasn't willing to dabble in the corruption with him...

You won't read that in a local papers

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #344 on: December 28, 2016, 10:39:08 PM »
I've met jack previously and spoke to him, he's very intelligent, the dictator is a fraud...

Jack was at a level that maybe no other trini will ever reach to and once yuh there, don't feel Trinidad takes precedence over the elite nations...

Trinidad and Tobago football is not controlled by our people... allyuh stay there and get tie up with SANTHIEF ...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: December 29, 2016, 09:44:41 PM »
Sir,

A proper honest, rendition of the facts surrounding Passportgate #62491-DEC 2016 must be presented. Please address without undue delay.

The reasons for the TTFA to do so should be evident. No need to dwell on them (assuming responsible action is forthcoming regarding the matter, if not escalation on the issue is a guaranteed next step).

Have seen no statement by the TTFA on the subject. With travel being a fundamental element of international football, letting the baggage from this issue sit unaddressed would be an unacceptable development.

Make things right in 2017.

signed,
John, Joe, Jack and Jill Public.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2016, 11:43:12 AM »
Sir,

A proper honest, rendition of the facts surrounding Passportgate #62491-DEC 2016 must be presented. Please address without undue delay.

The reasons for the TTFA to do so should be evident. No need to dwell on them (assuming responsible action is forthcoming regarding the matter, if not escalation on the issue is a guaranteed next step).

Have seen no statement by the TTFA on the subject. With travel being a fundamental element of international football, letting the baggage from this issue sit unaddressed would be an unacceptable development.

Make things right in 2017.

signed,
John, Joe, Jack and Jill Public.

Proper and honest must be a typo on your behalf..

You actually meant improper and dishonest...

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2017, 05:47:02 PM »
ah wonder what's our national team record since DJW take over.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2017, 05:51:56 PM »
Not sure but we had FIFA Ranking 49, one year later we ranked 78. Sure we will be close to 100 after losing to Haiti, Nicaragua and Suriname.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »

Typically we do reviews or polls or hear from "experts" when we have a new government.

Would be interesting if we did the same with the TTFA.

Specifically hearing from the persons/associations/groups who hold voting powers and compare their sentiments to the broader football community who may not know what influence they have or don't have on voting in elections.

How are things going based on their expectations when they voted for the new regime. So if there was a snap election with TK and DJW or some other person (SH) how would these guys vote and what exactly would be their main criteria for choosing.
They hold a lot of power and I don't think they get enough attention and scrutiny because at the end of the day I holding them accountable for whoever they put and if they pop down are you prepared to vote them out or take appropriate action to force a resignation.  Don't think we anywhere near that as yet but if we lose the next two qualifiers and this dude gone, and we get another acting coach people will be cussing again.
Worse yet if that coupled with no GC.

Hopefully we do well in both qualifiers even if it's on dumb luck or the players persevering despite any challenges.

I wish you in your capacity as... Would interview for us. Please. That is how it gets done. Not sit & hope & wait. Flex & lasagna can't be only ones either. Who is partners with the Wetv fellas. Transparency is what we need. Ask questions. Good suggestion!!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:12:32 PM by kounty »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2017, 08:50:28 PM »
Not sure but we had FIFA Ranking 49, one year later we ranked 78. Sure we will be close to 100 after losing to Haiti, Nicaragua and Suriname.
that's the price we pay for nepotism and cronism. it's clear to see that friend ting and professionalism don't go together.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2017, 09:52:23 AM »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/6E2hYDIFDIU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/6E2hYDIFDIU</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2017, 06:08:11 PM »

Typically we do reviews or polls or hear from "experts" when we have a new government.

Would be interesting if we did the same with the TTFA.

Specifically hearing from the persons/associations/groups who hold voting powers and compare their sentiments to the broader football community who may not know what influence they have or don't have on voting in elections.

How are things going based on their expectations when they voted for the new regime. So if there was a snap election with TK and DJW or some other person (SH) how would these guys vote and what exactly would be their main criteria for choosing.
They hold a lot of power and I don't think they get enough attention and scrutiny because at the end of the day I holding them accountable for whoever they put and if they pop down are you prepared to vote them out or take appropriate action to force a resignation.  Don't think we anywhere near that as yet but if we lose the next two qualifiers and this dude gone, and we get another acting coach people will be cussing again.
Worse yet if that coupled with no GC.

Hopefully we do well in both qualifiers even if it's on dumb luck or the players persevering despite any challenges.

I wish you in your capacity as... Would interview for us. Please. That is how it gets done. Not sit & hope & wait. Flex & lasagna can't be only ones either. Who is partners with the Wetv fellas. Transparency is what we need. Ask questions. Good suggestion!!!

Greed.....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/6E2hYDIFDIU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/6E2hYDIFDIU</a>

He's definitely had his share of losing... :D

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2017, 10:46:14 AM »
According to media reports, calls to the cellphone of President of the TTFA, David John-Williams, have gone unanswered.

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2017, 01:07:54 PM »
According to media reports, calls to the cellphone of President of the TTFA, David John-Williams, have gone unanswered.
Check Ruby Tuesday

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2017, 02:17:12 PM »
Check Ruby Tuesday

Check the bank and if he not there, check the toilet in ruby tuesday

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2017, 05:12:40 AM »
Sancho: John-Williams has questions to answer.
By Mark Pouchet (Express).

Former national team player and sports commentator Brent Sancho says the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) has some serious questions to answer over the resignation of T&T’s latest men’s senior football team head coach Tom Saintfiet.

Saintfiet resigned yesterday, claiming he was receiving no support from the TTFA and its president David John-Williams.

“Firstly, when he (Tom Saintfiet) was first hired... when you make such a decision as president of any organisation, hiring a coach who was relatively successful like coach Hart and replacing him with one who clearly doesn’t have the qualification, who doesn’t have the history to put us in the position, and the position is very clear, for T&T to qualify for Russia, then you put yourself in a very precarious position and that is what David John-Williams has done with that decision,” Sancho said.

He continued: “I think that is where he has some very strong questioning to face. I think the statements made by Mr Saintfiet contains some very serious allegations as it relates to staff selection and player selection. That is something I would hope the president would be able to clear up, Saintfiet making it known he was not able to select the right team, select the right players, the right staff around it. Those are some very serious allegations.”

Sancho said he was “absolutely not surprised at all” at Saintfiet’s resignation, after considering the Belgium-born’s history of short-term employment with various countries where he either resigned or was fired, “I am not surprised at all that he has resigned and the way it is turned out and how it panned out and the way it was said across Facebook. I am not surprised by anything of this at all,” added Sancho.

He said while the T&T 2018 World Cup Russia campaign is not completely off-rail, it would take a very highly-skilled coach and the funding to hire him.

“Remember of course we were in a similar position in 2006 albeit there are two things, a different crop of players now and, second, I think this is the most competitive CONCACAF ‘Hex’ I have ever seen,” Sancho said.

“I don’t think it’s a pipe dream. It has some sort of realism to it but you need the right person. You also need the players as well to start to take a bit of ownership. I just feel there is a disconnect between players and administration. Something is definitely up there.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #358 on: January 12, 2017, 05:14:39 AM »
Warner: TTFA boss should resign too.
By Stephon Nicholas & Jelani Beckles (Newsday).

Former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner has called on president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) David John-Williams to follow Belgian Tom Saintfiet out the door.

Warner, who had described Saintfiet’s appointment over a month ago as “the biggest injustice in Trinidad and Tobago football” and mocked the TTFA for their choice of selection, yesterday said the TTFA and its boss need to face ramifications for their decision making.

“The person who should be fired is David John-Williams.

They should fire him now. The guy has poor judgement, he doesn’t understand football...He believes football is of course like Nescafe - quick fix. He doesn’t know that in football there is no quick fix. There is instant coffee, there is instant chocolate, there is not instant in football.” Warner believes Saintfiet was asked to resign after losing three out of his first four matches with the team not gelling and squabbles with several senior players.

“I feel like he and Williams came to some agreement whereby he would resign and save Williams the embarrassment. But the fact is he was fired yesterday and they are dressing it up as if it was a resignation,” he said.

Is there anything the current TTFA boss could do to get football back on the right track? “Except to resign and to appoint a coach as Dennis Lawrence to guide the football for the next five years,” Warner replied.

Lawrence, who headed the winning goal against Bahrain 12 years ago to get T&T to the 2006 World Cup in Germany, has made a name for himself in England as an assistant coach to ex-Everton manager Roberto Martinez.

Meanwhile, former manager of the national football team, Bruce Aanensen, believes a local coach may be a suitable replacement for Saintfeit. Aanensen, who managed the national team from April 2005 to August 2006, said, “I think the transition depending on who they replace Saintfeit with it could be easier or it could be more difficult.

I don’t know if they intend to look at a local coach for those two games (World Cup qualifiers against Mexico/Panama in March) and look for a foreign coach in the longer term or whether they have some foreign coach in mind.” The former manager says members of the TTFA have to look at themselves.

“It is a serious indictment on the football association that they would hire somebody like this guy and then get rid of him in no time. He may have resigned but basically they get rid of him.” Aanensen, who was the manager of the national team during the 2006 World Cup in Germany said it will be challenging for a foreign coach to come on board at this late stage.

“Now for a new foreign coach to come in at this stage it is going to be difficult. The local coaches have a better appreciation of the players we have.” Aanensen said there is the issue of alleged indiscipline within the T&T team that has to be addressed.

“We need to get everybody on the same page, we need to lay down the law of the land to the players of what they can and cannot do.

It’s a situation where we need to regroup as a country, regroup as a team, bring all the players that we need in and see who is available and who wants to play and then make some decisions going forward from there.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2017, 07:48:41 AM »
Yes jack!!!!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

1]; } ?>