21 (38.9%)
Clynt Taylor
1 (1.9%)
David John-Williams
8 (14.8%)
Other
5 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: TTFA Presidency Polls; The countdown to election begins.  (Read 73415 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: 2015 TTFA Presidency Polls; The countdown to election begins.
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »

What is Ramdhan goals for the TTFF if he wins? I am asking because I have not heard anything from him yet in terms of what he will do differently than Tim Kee. Before I choose from the list above I want to know what these candidates are bringing to the table.

Agreed  :beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »

What is Ramdhan goals for the TTFF if he wins? I am asking because I have not heard anything from him yet in terms of what he will do differently than Tim Kee. Before I choose from the list above I want to know what these candidates are bringing to the table.

Agreed  :beermug:

Ditto!!!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 03:40:50 PM »
Sure RR is a good referee. However in this rongs, is much much more than this that matters.
Iz all about integrity, love for the players who deserve a quality chance without any more years of rip-off and abusive exploitation.
Iz also about passion for the game and T&T's stake in it, then we later look at competence for the job description.
Notice the above emphasis long before we start talking bout which supa Pac or big honcho in yuh corner looking to get a piece of de action.
Now history is also important to know so we know where we could be heading. History for a long period was life under Renraw / Jackulito, a dark period if carefully analyzed through an honest lens. Admittedly for some misguided admirers, it was a happy time where milk and honey flowed if you allowed your soul to be properly owned or you were tragically beholden.
Not much different from living in a world under Pablo Escobar. In his village, almost everybody loved little Pablo, an underground economy thrived revolving around him. Yuh hungry, Pablo give yuh some money, yuh need a wok he fix yuh up, police giving yuh trouble, send a hitman and take care of that. Home football team hungry for some glory to boost the behind God back local economy, bribe 2 referee and geh a Concacaf job for a couple of them. To some, Pablo is a cancer but iz hard for some to see why Renraw should be categorized in the same way. The same damage to the fabric of your village takes place. They both get either exterminated or extradited and leave the stunted dependent village with NO development and only pain for years and many lives destroyed tragically.
Now as we speakin' of referees, I eh sayin' candidate RR did anything wrong but seems to have emerged with FIFA wok & all from the patronage years of Jackulito who was known for fixing up most who couldn't resist. It makes you wonder whether candidates like him still sing the praises of Renraw or have they divorced themselves conveniently recently, if at all. Some direct blunt questions should address that. The evasive Uncle Tim type answer would say enough about potential trouble.
Find the candidate who EXPLICTLY condemns the evils of the past or honestly repents about their association with it and has genuine love for the players, loved the game before money and has integrity as their pillar of doing business. Daiz your candidate who is closest to this. My sense tells me that's Selby Browne. Not RR nor Uncle Tim (same ting)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:55:18 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 05:05:40 PM »
Wired868 introduces the TTFA’s five presidential aspirants.
By Lasana Liburd (wired868).

Five persons have declared their candidacy for the post of Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president, although it might not be until November 19 that the football fraternity and the hopefuls know who they are for sure.

W Connection president David John-Williams, Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT) vice-president Selby Browne, ex-2002 World Cup referee Ramesh Ramdhan and vice-president of the Trinidad and Tobago Referees Association Clynt Taylor all told Wired868 that they will contest the TTFA presidency on November 29. While incumbent president and Port of Spain mayor Raymond Tim Kee declared his own candidacy via a press release, through the TTFA media office.

However, there has been no official word yet from the TTFA Electoral Committee, which is chaired by ex-West Indies Players Association (WIPA) president Dinanath Ramnarine and includes Elton Prescott SC and Mervyn Campbell.

According to Article 34.2 of the new TTFA constitution, which was adopted and ratified on 12 July 2015: “Candidatures for the office of President and Vice-President of the Board of Directors must be sent to the General Secretariat in writing at least 40 days before the General Meeting where the election of the members of the Board of Directors shall be held.”

This coincided with the TTFA Electoral Committee’s deadline of October 20 for deadline for nominations for the post of president and first and second vice-president.

However, thus far, the Electoral Committee has said that it would not officially reveal its accepted candidates until it is mandated to do so under the constitution.

Article 40.3 states: “The General Secretariat shall notify the Members of the names of the proposed candidates at least 10 days before the date of the General Meeting.”

The phrase “at least” has caused some consternation from more than one of the self-declared candidates for the position, who suggested that the incumbent might have an advantage due to a presumed access to information.

Ramnarine said the Electoral Committee would consider releasing the information earlier than the November 19 deadline, by which time a public announcement must be made.

“It is constitutionally due to officially announce candidates at least 10 days before the elections,” Ramnarine told Wired868. “I will be discussing with the Electoral Committee next week.”

Two of the five self-declared candidates, Taylor and Browne, said they had not selected any potential vice-presidents for the November 29 AGM.

However, John-Williams named Phoenix Park Gas Processors vice-president Joanne Salazar, former SSFL president Ewing Davis and Tobago businessman and contractor Allan Warner, who is said to be unrelated to disgraced ex-FIFA vice president Jack Warner.

And Ramdhan chose businessman John Sabga, part owner of Trotters Restaurant and Bar, as his vice-president.

Tim Kee could not be reached for comment on his own picks. However, he is believed to have named Carib Brewery sponsorship and events manager Colin Murray, Guardian Holdings vice-president of human resources Keston Nancoo, Eastern Football Association (EFA) official Kamau Bandele as his vice-presidents.

Wired868 cannot confirm Tim Kee’s “slate.”

All three current vice-presidents, Lennox Watson, Krishna Kuairsingh and Rudy Thomas, are believed to be stepping down from their posts and will not seek re-election.

According to Article 34.6: “Any candidate that wishes to become a member of the Board of Directors (whether president or vice-president) shall fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

“Candidates shall have been active in football for at least three years during the five years preceding the election. This activity must have been performed in a managerial or a similar position in the territory of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

“Candidates may not have previously been found guilty of an indictable offence.

“Candidates shall be nationals of and shall have permanent residence in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

“Candidatures for the office of President and Vice-President of the Board of Directors shall be supported by at least one Member. Candidatures for the other positions of the Board of Directors shall be proposed by the Member they represent.”

(Meet the TTFA presidential candidates)

Selby Browne:

“(My) election to the post of TTFA President would be focused on placing high priority to footballers, the major asset of the National Association. It’s about Football for the next generation, it’s about ensuring national footballers are not distracted by off the field administrative blunders, it’s about providing better conditions for the footballers.

“It’s about ensuring accountability and transparency throughout the administration at the club, league and association level, it’s about embracing the development of primary school and community football to ensure the best football product on the field, and about inviting all footballers, clubs, leagues, associations and stakeholders to join with me, to restore Trinidad and Tobago football to its glorious past on the field, when five Trinidad and Tobago footballers can once again be selected to a CONCACAF (all-star) team.”

David John-Williams:

“I want to bring transparency, credibility and my experience of the business of football to create an environment that will encourage young people to make a career of it.

“Grassroots football is very important in my book… Our players are not properly schooled, managed or put in the right environment to develop.

“Most of all, I want to bring corporate Trinidad back to football and I hope my experience at W Connection will serve me well.”

Ramesh Ramdhan:

“My focus in vying for the position as president is not limited only to the field of football but expands beyond the field into the arena of national development.

My approach would be an all-inclusive approach where I would seek the input from all the relevant stakeholders. I would partner with the players, officials, supporters, associations, clubs, the media, the business community and government…

“So much people have lost faith in the administration of football. It is time to regain that trust and faith. Let’s leave the playing of games to on the field. As president of the TTFA, I would ensure that Trinidad and Tobago football achieves the heights that is evident in our potential. Unlike most of the other candidates, I don’t have a vested interest in football. This is for the love of the sport and country.”

Clynt Taylor:

“The primary role for me as the president will be to be an advocate for the people of Trinidad and Tobago in restoring decency, and integrity in the Association by removing the alleged stain of corruption, greed and selfish gains that pervades our ‘footballing’ community…

“The issues before us continue to be who can bring fiscal responsibility, accountability, transparency with sound judgment, to the TTFA, I am a candidate who (has) a passion and heart for the game and without selfish gain will bring together all stakeholders to begin healing our game, and restore fiscal responsibility, ensure transparency by positive leadership in the Association.”

Raymond Tim Kee:

“I am ready and motivated to go for another term… As president I have a duty to serve all members of the association and like I have done during my first term, I will do my best to fulfil that responsibility without fear or favour, without discrimination. And with the sole objective of upholding the statutes and regulations of the TTFA, once given that opportunity for a second term.

“A new term in office gives the FA the chance to build on our successes to fix our shortcomings and to set new milestones to put the game on a stronger footing in Trinidad and Tobago.”

23 October

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »
Ah see meh partner Nancoo jump in the brew. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2015, 07:59:32 AM »
Follow-up question for DJW: Is grassroots football the same thing as developmental football?

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2015, 08:30:52 AM »
Ramesh Ramdhan:

My approach would be an all-inclusive..…

Ramesh winnin by a landslide....
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2015, 08:35:16 AM »
Ramesh Ramdhan:

“My focus in vying for the position as president is not limited only to the field of football but expands beyond the field into the arena of national development.

My approach would be an all-inclusive approach where I would seek the input from all the relevant stakeholders. I would partner with the players, officials, supporters, associations, clubs, the media, the business community and government…

“So much people have lost faith in the administration of football. It is time to regain that trust and faith. Let’s leave the playing of games to on the field. As president of the TTFA, I would ensure that Trinidad and Tobago football achieves the heights that is evident in our potential. Unlike most of the other candidates, I don’t have a vested interest in football. This is for the love of the sport and country.”

Excellent statement! The best of the lot.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 09:35:05 AM »
Ramesh Ramdhan:

Excellent statement! The best of the lot.
Agreed! Best statement thus far. Still got to learn more of what he's really all about.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »
Ramesh Ramdhan has worked with Joe Public before, very good guy. Sam Phillips is good to and Dale Saunders.

David John-Williams is only interested in W Connection and St Lucia.

Selby Browne is ok, but has to many old friends that does not know much about mordern day admin operations. They could hardly use the internet or a blackberry, ow will they run a office?

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:03:02 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 10:27:49 AM »
Ramesh Ramdhan has worked with Joe Public before, very good guy. Sam Phillips is good to and Dale Saunders.

David John-Williams is only interested in W Connection and St Lucia.

Selby Browne is ok, but has to many old friends that does not know much about mordern day admin operations. They could hardly use the internet or a blackberry, ow will they run a office?

The mere fact that JH endorsing Ramdhan makes me focus on Ramesh lol  ;D :D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2015, 11:06:10 AM »
Sure RR is a good referee. However in this rongs, is much much more than this that matters.
Iz all about integrity, love for the players who deserve a quality chance without any more years of rip-off and abusive exploitation.
Iz also about passion for the game and T&T's stake in it, then we later look at competence for the job description.
Notice the above emphasis long before we start talking bout which supa Pac or big honcho in yuh corner looking to get a piece of de action.
Now history is also important to know so we know where we could be heading. History for a long period was life under Renraw / Jackulito, a dark period if carefully analyzed through an honest lens. Admittedly for some misguided admirers, it was a happy time where milk and honey flowed if you allowed your soul to be properly owned or you were tragically beholden.
Not much different from living in a world under Pablo Escobar. In his village, almost everybody loved little Pablo, an underground economy thrived revolving around him. Yuh hungry, Pablo give yuh some money, yuh need a wok he fix yuh up, police giving yuh trouble, send a hitman and take care of that. Home football team hungry for some glory to boost the behind God back local economy, bribe 2 referee and geh a Concacaf job for a couple of them. To some, Pablo is a cancer but iz hard for some to see why Renraw should be categorized in the same way. The same damage to the fabric of your village takes place. They both get either exterminated or extradited and leave the stunted dependent village with NO development and only pain for years and many lives destroyed tragically.
Now as we speakin' of referees, I eh sayin' candidate RR did anything wrong but seems to have emerged with FIFA wok & all from the patronage years of Jackulito who was known for fixing up most who couldn't resist. It makes you wonder whether candidates like him still sing the praises of Renraw or have they divorced themselves conveniently recently, if at all. Some direct blunt questions should address that. The evasive Uncle Tim type answer would say enough about potential trouble.
Find the candidate who EXPLICTLY condemns the evils of the past or honestly repents about their association with it and has genuine love for the players, loved the game before money and has integrity as their pillar of doing business. Daiz your candidate who is closest to this. My sense tells me that's Selby Browne. Not RR nor Uncle Tim (same ting)

no stone age old men, alyuh ent fed up of dat....Timkee barely jus barely out of dat shadow but oh god boy, alyuh ent fed ah crusty old foogies who still mentally livin in by gone eras running we sports steups
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2015, 11:42:08 AM »
Still saying we need to see candidates on video.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2015, 11:47:37 AM »
Yow, release the names formally ASAP. No posturing. Let the process ooze transparency. Let this NOT be a masquerade.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2015, 02:06:50 PM »
I know you guys like Stehpen Hart, so let me outline some thing here for you, a possible.

If John Williams win, Hart days will be numbered, he will have no room for mistakes and will be pushed out quick.

If Ramesh Ramdhan win, Hart days is also numbered, guarantee you he will hire Terry Fenwick to be coach. Fenwick is a money hungry person and have been eying the T&T job a long time now, his and Ramesh Ramdhan are personal friends.

So be careful who you guys backing.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2015, 03:44:38 PM »

Honestly I am yet to hear anything from any candidate that will make me support him.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2015, 04:20:59 PM »

Honestly I am yet to hear anything from any candidate that will make me support him.

Just be glad we actually have choices.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2015, 10:11:35 PM »
I know you guys like Stehpen Hart, so let me outline some thing here for you, a possible.

If John Williams win, Hart days will be numbered, he will have no room for mistakes and will be pushed out quick.

If Ramesh Ramdhan win, Hart days is also numbered, guarantee you he will hire Terry Fenwick to be coach. Fenwick is a money hungry person and have been eying the T&T job a long time now, his and Ramesh Ramdhan are personal friends.

So be careful who you guys backing.

So which candidate other than TK backing Hart Horner... Enlighten me, because the best of who they are, is who I will push for... Very simple

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2015, 02:01:03 AM »
Tim Kee launches bid for re-election
By JOEL BAILEY (NEWSDAY).

RAYMOND TIM Kee yesterday launched his bid for re-election as president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), at a media conference staged at the TTFA Board Room, Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.

The TT FA presidential elections will be staged during their AGM (Annual General Meeting) on November 29.

Four persons have thrown their hats in the ring to unseat Tim Kee as the TTFA boss — David John-Williams (president of W Connection), Ramesh Ramdhan (former ace national referee), Selby Browne (vice-president of the Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago) and Clynt Taylor (Trinidad and Tobago Referees Association vice-president).

Tim Kee, who is also the Mayor of Port-of-Spain, commented, “there are people who go into elections to win something. My focus is to continue a journey that started (three years ago) and that journey was consistent of good governance.”

He said, “I am not condemning the past. I’m simply saying I’ve chosen to build on the growth and take things to a different level.” Reflecting on his election as TT FA president on November 2012, when he replaced Lennox Watson, Tim Kee noted, “when we came here, there were 128 creditors, four matters in court and $36 million in debt.

I think (the) organisation had lost every semblance of respect, not only by the football lovers and supporters, but all the corporate citizens as well as the players and their families.”

He admitted that the TT FA was able to repay the debt for the 2006 “Soca Warriors” World Cup team, at a sum of $175 million. “We had to signal that we’re not in the business of taking (and) incurring debt, and not having the intention or the desire to honour them.”

Tim Kee also spoke in glowing terms of the work done by the TT FA Reform Committee, who initiated a new constitution for the local governing body. Former national and West Indies cricketer and administrator Deryck Murray initially chaired the committee, but he stepped down due to time constraints and was replaced by businessman Raoul John.

Other members of the committee were former Senator Elton Prescott, Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC) president Brian Lewis, journalist Sheila Rampersad, ex-national footballer Shaka Hislop, former TT and WI cricketer as well as WIPA (West Indies Players Association) president Dinanath Ramnarine, and American- based businessman Dr Patrick Raymond.

The TTFA president also hailed the hiring of Stephen Hart as the men’s team coach, who was recommended by 2006 TT World Cup team coach Leo Beenhakker.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2015, 07:51:42 PM »
I'm openly and whole-heartedly supporting Ramesh Ramdhan for this. From the list above clearly the most suited.
So to be straight with you'll. The reason why I said I supporting Ramesh, is that he had some discussions with me on his bid. And based on those discussions and the vision and plans he articulated, I was convinced that he is the best suited (In my opinion of course). So it gets better. He has now asked me to assist him professionally in his bid. He shared some more details on his plans (some of which I will share with you'll later). I, of course asked him some straight forward questions that would be deal-breakers for me. Amongst them being his past relationship with Jack and if any still exist. And if his friendship with Fenwick meant he wants to replace Hart with him as National Coach. Two big No Nos for me. He assured me that in both cases that those were not issues. Ok. So I'm considering, and while I may not be a saint, I am very concerned about any association with anything that may affect my integrity. I've known Ramesh for years but not really closely. (Sport interaction and mutual friends). So I want to hear some of the forumites views on him before I make up my mind. What says you'll?   
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 10:50:22 PM »
What sparked Ramesh's decision to run? He came out of nowhere. Also what's Fenwick's role in his campaign?

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2015, 08:33:17 PM »
Well like all of the candidates, he's fed up of the state of our football. Hence his decision to run for President. Fenwick is his friend and one of his supporters, but at an arm's length of course.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2015, 06:09:37 AM »
In this election... who votes and how are the votes allocated? (I mean - does anyone have any sort of veto power etc)

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2015, 05:38:20 PM »
One thing I must say. I've been really impressed with the Branding and Marketing Campaign done thus far by Clever Advertising, and from what I've been hearing, there are many more exciting projects in the works. I hope any change in Administration doesn't affect the work they have undertaken...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2015, 05:27:09 AM »
Central clubs threaten court action if Ramdhan is not withdrawn and elections not called.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

Angry football clubs in Central Trinidad have said they are willing to go to court if they have to, for the Central Football Association (CFA) executive to call elections before the T&T Football Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) and election of officers are held on November 29.

Yesterday six of the nine clubs in the premiership division of the CFA- Central Soccerworld, Perseverance United, Enterprise Youths, Harlem Strikers, Carapichaima Playmakers and Leeds FC have called for the the current executive, which is being led by longstanding football administrator Bryan Layne, to call election now, saying they are willing to do anything to get them out, including having mediation or going to court.

The clubs are also fuming over a recent newspaper report in which ex-T&T referee who officiated at the 1998 World Cup in France Ramesh Ramdhan, claimed that he got seven out of the nine premier division clubs to vote for him to be the choice of the CFA to contest the TTFA elections.

The Guardian understands that elections within the Central zone cannot be called until the Electoral Committee of the TTFA gives its approval first. The electoral committee is being headed by former T&T and West Indies spinner Dinanath Ramnarine and comprises Mervyn Campbell and Attorney at Law Elton Prescott.

However when contacted Bryan Layne, president of the CFA stated that after amendments were made to the CFA constitution sometime last month, it was sent for ratification to the TTFA and then to the electoral committee before his zone can call elections. “We are still awaiting a response from that committee” Layne said. 

He noted that at a meeting of the clubs on Monday at Woodford Lodge, all the challenges were explained to the clubs.   

But Raymond Tim Kee- president of the TTFA has made it quite clear that elections in the central zone are suppose to be called as there are provisions within the constitution that catered for this. “This is the reason it was critical for the constitution of the TTFA and all regional constitutions to be amended and it is prevent people from their wrongdoings” Tim Kee said.

Only recently Shymdeo Gosine, the managing director of central club Harlem Strikers called for the Layne-led administration to tell the clubs when elections were going to be held. According to Layne he does not mind calling elections and would do it now if he could have. “I have been in football administration in T&T for almost 43 years and I have never felt so anxious to get out.

The constitution allows for 21 days to notify clubs ahead of any elections, but if I could do it now it would be in the morning” Layne told the Guardian. He said that he will not be seeking re-election as president but warned against people who are intent on using the sport for the personal gains.

Meanwhile representatives of six CFA clubs are sending a message that they never voted for Ramdhan to be the CFA choice and are calling on the executives to provide them with minutes of any meeting which could verify this. In fact the clubs have all responded by saying “I do not know of that.”

But Ramdhan when contacted yesterday said the clubs did not voted for him but he was nominated by the executives. “The clubs are represented by the executives. The clubs have no say but rather the executives who are representing the clubs” Ramdhan said. (Part I)

Sub- Part II in tomorrow’s edition

Gregory McSween, an executive member on the CFA explained that the clubs are the ones who are suppose to make this decision because the clubs are he ones with the power. Another club member Jimmy Henry said in such a situation, the executives were to consult the clubs before such a decision was made. 

Anthony Job of Leeds FC explained that he I was never contacted or attended any meeting  and blamed the CFA boss for this mishap. “This is Layne’s doing. Layne and his executive have done this for years, making decisions and informing the clubs after” Job said.

Job added “Ramdhan has never even come to the clubs and say what his plan is so that we can decide on whether he will be good for the zone or not.

The only person who came is David John-Williams and he did not have a plan either but appeared more as though he wanted to find out from the clubs if they were going to vote for him.” Another representative Oswald Myers of Carapichaima Playmakers they were not contacted to vote or anything.

“I personally like Ramdhan but this is not about that. He must sell himself to the clubs by saying what his ideas are firdst befofre he can be nominated. I do not know how they came up with Ramdhan as the choice for the CFA but my club certainly did not vote for him. The only thing I can think about is if Ramdhan was misled into believing that the clubs voted for him” Myers explained.

The Carapichaima boss appears to be totally fed up with the operations of the central executives and said something must be done now. “I think for far too long the clubs inthe CFA have been used as rubber stamps and this must stop” Myers explained.

Francis Felix of Enterprise Youth and Randolph Boyce of Central Soccerworld also told the Guardian that they do not know about their clubs voting for anyone. Both admitted that thery love football and want to see the best for their youth. Felix said “Ramdhan will not be good for football in central because he has been aligned with the Jack Warner era and he has shown that he is dishonest saying he got the votes of clubs when he did not. How are we to trust him now.”

But Boyce said “It would have been nice for Ramdhan to come to us and say what he wants to do and how he intends to achieve it but he did not and because of this he will not get my support.”

Allan Logan of Perseverance FC described claims by Ramdhan that he got the votes of the majority of clubs as disrespectful. “We could at least have been approached by Ramdhan and his views on going forward explained to us, so that we can say if he is the man for central or not. I heard this in a newspaper report and I know that we never voted for anyone” Logan said.

Meanwhile Layne when quizzed on whether the clubs had in fact voted for Ramdhan, said “No. No club voted for him.” He told the Guardian “We had to meet a deadline for submission of a candidate and the executives, which comprised of about nine members nominated Ramdhan. But we told him that he had to go to the clubs and explain what his plans are.”

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2015, 06:06:46 AM »
I wanted Ramesh Ramdhan to win but ah change meh mind.

This f00cker was one of Jack Warner boys and now he team up with another con man Terry Fenwick.

If anybody know Terry Fenwick they go tell you he is a real smartman and will do anything for money and to get into T&T football.

You cannot trust this man.

Fenwick feel people in T&T chupid, real whiteman mentality.

He try to f00ck up Harrison and them at Central, he try to con de pro league with Ma Pau and now this.

Allyuh, watch who allyuh voting for.

CFA need to go to court to get this man out of our football and country.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2015, 10:28:03 AM »
... and the plot thickens.  Interesting to see how this morning's latest development (yet to be publicized) will impact the elections.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2015, 12:11:56 PM »
... and the plot thickens.  Interesting to see how this morning's latest development (yet to be publicized) will impact the elections.
(yet to be publicized) timkee wins,  yes the mayor of pos where headless corpse (Mexican style) bodies an inner city youth blood overfloweth, is head of ttfa once again, when asked how he did it tim kee replied " certain things were put in place"...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2015, 12:50:11 PM »
I don't like timkee as a person, but d other candidates scare me more, who vex lorse
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 12:52:15 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2015, 01:42:58 PM »
(yet to be publicized) timkee wins,  yes the mayor of pos where headless corpse (Mexican style) bodies an inner city youth blood overfloweth, is head of ttfa once again, when asked how he did it tim kee replied " certain things were put in place"...
Hmmn. Please share

1]; } ?>