April 25, 2024, 02:23:50 PM

Author Topic: Warriors held to a goalless draw by Nicaragua  (Read 4402 times)

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors held to a goalless draw by Nicaragua
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2017, 02:21:11 PM »
S Hart failed because he is a failure he failed in Canada and now he failed in TT those 2 doctor's did TT a big favor when they resigned because no team is going to qualify for a WC playing that outdated English brand of football that they play in Canada.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2017, 02:30:21 PM »
S Hart failed because he is a failure he failed in Canada and now he failed in TT those 2 doctor's did TT a big favor when they resigned because no team is going to qualify for a WC playing that outdated English brand of football that they play in Canada.

Actually he didn't fail in Canada, the players failed to execute and revolted against the fed..

And he doesn't play an English brand of football, you do which I have seen and you have failed on every level you coached on..

Canada nor any G20 country will call for your services, because you are below par..

Once again it demonstrates how foolish you and the Dictator are.. you are not patriots of Trinidad, you are sell outs...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 05:04:18 AM »
ffisback
Do yourself a favor and grow up
Not physically judging from your size
But mentally...Grow up my youth
Stop with your decisive rethoric
It is that you were forgiven but your deeds are not forgotten
We should all want what's best for our team.give up on the partizan agenda
You were offered a similar position under a son of the soil,from whence you came and you refused just to accept under a foreigner,where do your loyalty lie
Your actions of the past keep following you my brother...Check yourself take a long hard look into the mirror

1]; } ?>