March 29, 2024, 09:18:32 AM

Author Topic: TTFA Press Conference 27/10/15 - Fan Club Incentive  (Read 802 times)

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFA Press Conference 27/10/15 - Fan Club Incentive
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:43:36 PM »
Good night Fellas,

I overheard a press conference held by Raymond Tim Kee tonight while driving. Please bear in  mind I didn't hear it in its entirety, so anyone else that heard it, please feel free to add to what I've said or correct any errors.

Basically, He spoke about some plans that the TTFA will be putting in place in the near future. What really caught my attention was plans to give incentives to Soca Warrior Fan Clubs (I assume he was referring to SW.NET/WN) who support the games on a regular basis. He spoke about having a fee of $US100 which Fan Club members can pay annually and be guaranteed the purchase of game tickets before the average man on the street and also be given reserved seating in a dedicated area inside Stadium for Fan Club members.

This is something that I've longed to see happen, and welcome the ability for die hard members and supporters to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the average man.

I recall many die hard fans (some who don't necessary appear on the forum) had to fight up during important qualifiers on the road to Germany and Brazil. Many of these persons, who always made it there duty to attend games when the Stadium prob had less than 1000 people spectating,  couldn't get a ticket for sold out games. This is really unacceptable and I'm glad to see the TTFA finally putting steps in place to offer an incentive to loyal supporters. Round of Applause   :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: TTFA Press Conference 27/10/15 - Fan Club Incentive
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 10:12:38 PM »
We came up with that donkey years now..

Nothing new or exciting about an idea that was born here.. With the foundation members

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: TTFA Press Conference 27/10/15 - Fan Club Incentive
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 03:08:40 AM »
Thanx for posting.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>