March 28, 2024, 04:58:31 PM

Author Topic: T&T Kit Thread  (Read 10815 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA bags $20-million new kit deal; plus Florida training camp for T&T.
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 01:32:47 PM »
Now catching up.

Btw guys, there were no shirt deal.

:rotfl:

wrong month for april fools!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Not trying to blame or accuse anyone, but I find it very suspicious no other media is mentioning about this so called shirt deal?

Pro League and JOMA knows nothing of it. In-fact, the Joma deal it until 2018 and unless the unnamed Dubai company buys out JOMA, the TTFA could very well be sued for nothing seeing out their contract.

I heard JOMA is halting any further shipments of kit to the national team and might be aiming to take legal action??

this whole scenario clear up? B/c none of the sites on the ttfa website that claim to sell the kit selling it anymore, and it appear to be a real f**kin test of f**kin patience and fortutude to buy we f**kin kit.
[*edit* A birdie jus told me today that we getting a new kit in July?]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:02:31 AM by kounty »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T Kit.
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 08:29:51 AM »
Good mourning guys. I will be in T&T tomorrow. Just wanted to know where I could get The Warriors kit?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Kit.
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 11:56:46 AM »
I think Sports and Games sells them...I knew they did a few years ago.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Kit.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2017, 03:53:14 AM »
I had a rough time in June & didn't get thru, so I could only imagine now. But try the sports store in Trincity Mall that have the same name as the one in Movie Towne. Also the place in Elerslie is the official kit partner I think. Then it have one in Chaguanas. I think their names are Fan Zone & Fan Club (all except the Ellerslie one), but the Elerslie one have the most variety.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Kit Thread
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 07:54:00 AM »
I had a rough time in June & didn't get thru, so I could only imagine now. But try the sports store in Trincity Mall that have the same name as the one in Movie Towne. Also the place in Elerslie is the official kit partner I think. Then it have one in Chaguanas. I think their names are Fan Zone & Fan Club (all except the Ellerslie one), but the Elerslie one have the most variety.

Thanks. I will check movie town

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »
If you can check down south too in gulf city. I was lucky. I got mine there in June. There were only a few left. Let me know if you find any, I'm going there again in November. I'd like to grab another one.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2017, 11:45:13 AM »
If you can check down south too in gulf city. I was lucky. I got mine there in June. There were only a few left. Let me know if you find any, I'm going there again in November. I'd like to grab another one.

I don't think I would reach south. 

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2017, 08:03:55 PM »
Back in the Great white north. I got one at movie town. Just some advise, get one size bigger than what you normally wear. It is a very close fit. I will have to hit the gym hard if I intend to wear this next summer lol.

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »
Cool thanks! Currently in Tobago, I will check up there when I get the chance.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2017, 12:01:16 PM »
Cool thanks! Currently in Tobago, I will check up there when I get the chance.

Yeah, I spent 3 days in Tobago. It was my first trip there. Loved it. Did the pigeon point, nylon pool and reef tour. I have to go back for a longer stay. The villa i stayed at was nice but at night endless mosquitoes  ;D.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T Jersey
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2017, 09:48:36 PM »
Anyone in T&T know where I can pick up a jersey? any help will be great! Thanks.

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 06:46:48 AM »
Anyone in T&T know where I can pick up a jersey? any help will be great! Thanks.

Fan zone in movie town port of Spain (thanks for the info che). When i was there earlier in the month, they had quite a few in stock. Hope you get one.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »
We really need to know what happened to the deal with Joma. We want some transparency RTK.

Thanks!  fingers crossed!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2017, 03:18:16 PM »
We really need to know what happened to the deal with Joma. We want some transparency RTK.

Thanks!  fingers crossed!

Dude, did I write that? That was 2 years a friggin go!

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2017, 11:28:21 AM »
lol sorry
wrong quote added

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 11:19:59 AM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2021, 03:37:36 PM »
Is the BOL on the market?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2021, 07:50:26 AM »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2021, 06:19:16 AM »

It is

I would be surprised if sales are bustling.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2021, 04:09:00 AM »

It is

I would be surprised if sales are bustling.
that kit way too tight and close fitting just like the last sponsor juma, it’s time TT get a good brand to advertise these new companies needs betters sporting designers, their kits have the lads looking like they’re back in the 1970 where players looked like they were modeling for Victoria secret with their balks and ass cheeks showing. despicable.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2021, 07:08:58 PM »
Is $90 for the match jersey. Kinda steep for the brand. It look nice though.

https://bolfootball.com/products/the-trinidad-tobago-game-jersey-away?variant=40043030020261

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2021, 05:22:20 AM »

https://bolfootball.com/products/the-trinidad-tobago-game-jersey-away?variant=40043030020261

Ent. Optimistic pricing out of whack with the state of play.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2021, 07:45:31 PM »

Ent. Optimistic pricing out of whack with the state of play.

i say they woulda blink after the football done. but they holdin strong with the price.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2022, 02:47:20 PM »
Women Warriors to debut BOL's new third kit against Canada
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (T&T Newsday)

Miami-based sports brand apparel BOL has designed a new third kit for Trinidad and Tobago as part of the ongoing partnership with the TT Football Association (TTFA), the brand announced on Monday.

The new kit will debut on at the Estadio BBVA Bancomer in Mexico on Tuesday, when the Women Warriors begin their Concacaf W Championships campaign against Canada.

A statement issued by Tiago Pinto, BOL co-founder, read, “The TT women’s team is on an amazing journey into the higher echelons of the sport. What they represent to the game, and to the country, is amazing.

“So, we believe this is a great opportunity to celebrate that by having them debut the new third kit, which represents Trinbagonian identity and culture.”

Following the brand’s ethos of only designing custom made, one of a kind, kits for its partnering teams, BOL created a jersey that is a “celebration of Trinbagonian identity and culture”.

The stripe is a tribute to the national flag; with the details on it celebrating the steel pan, representing the national pride shown at Carnival! TTFA normalisation committee chairman Robert Hadad said, “The TTFA believes that by having the women’s team wear for the first time our new kit it is a huge recognition of the development of the women’s game in our country.

“It’s our way to celebrate the amazing talent and dedication this team has put into their challenge for a place in next year’s FIFA World Cup.”

The new kit in men and women’s sizes is already available for purchase at visit bolfootball.com. The shirt will also be available soon at local Sports & Games outlets and The Fan Club, Trincity Mall.

For more information, visit bolfootball.com or theTTFa.com

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2022, 11:25:46 PM »
Damn nice jersey. 

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2022, 08:55:17 AM »
Yeah it bad
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2023, 11:57:14 AM »
No consequences
By Fazeer Mohammed (T&T Express)

“In the case of at least one player, his parents forgot to bring an extra jersey for him. So, at 2 a.m., the 15-year-old national player had to take off his Capelli jersey and walk bareback through the airport and across the parking lot to be driven home.”

On this day, when the pace of everyday life adjusts to accommodate the start of the academic year, it is a source of deepening despair to reflect on the reality of how we adults, the ones presumably with a bit of wisdom, the ones with the authority to make meaningful decisions, treat our talented youngsters – the ones who actually aspire to achieve great things for themselves and their country – that cannot even rise to the level of disdain.

And I say “we” because I am one of those adults who, without being directly involved in any way in the administration of football, looked on from the fairly close proximity of a media practitioner at the corruption, greed and selfishness strangling the game and the careers of many a player and opted to do nothing.

That quotation at the start of this column is from an article on “Wired868” from almost two weeks ago in which Lasana Liburd, the founder of the 14-year-old website, detailed the humiliation being endured by national youth players – boys and girls – who, for reasons that are not being explained by the Normalisation Committee of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association, are expected to perform in recycled adult-sized uniforms and then return them together with any branded training gear they may also have within minutes of touching down at Piarco.

As disturbing as that situation is, what is more revealing is the absence of any reaction or consequence for a scenario that is not just a complete and utter disgrace, but should have prompted immediate remedial and, if necessary, punitive action.

Just picture in your mind the reality of two national youth teams-– one male, one female --representing the country in uniforms several sizes too big because they were really meant for the men’s senior national side.

Lasana’s story tells the tale of a female player being reprimanded by the referee for continuously rolling up her sleeves during a game simply because the uniform was so big and therefore so uncomfortable that she had to find some impromptu way of dealing with the situation.

Some of you reading about this for the first time may be moved to ask: “What madness is this?” Others may carry the topic into the nearest liming spot or Whatsapp chat where, with any luck, it will stay alive for a couple days before being replaced by something more pressing, like assessing the chances of the Trinbago Knight Riders men earning maximum points as the Caribbean Premier League bowls off its Trinidad and Tobago leg tomorrow.

There is something very wrong with a national psyche like ours which not only shuns activism but would opt to ridicule the few who choose to stand up and be counted, even as we continue to cuss and complain about the circumstances that the activists are seeking to highlight in pursuit of a solution that would actually benefit the cussers and complainers.

And by the way, it is no consolation to be told that we are not alone in this regard. What really is the point of being an adult if we can’t take care of, and provide pathways to progress, for those operating under our sphere of authority, whether that sphere is the family, the business place or the sporting organisation? Is it only when we, or some family member or some friend, are directly impacted that we are prompted to at least pretend we are interested in taking action?

Beyond whatever excuses which may be offered up, it should bother us that so many of the talented youth of the nation should be treated in such a shabby manner. Can you imagine how that young national footballer feels about the experience of having to pull off his training gear and then walk bareback through the airport?

Maybe others have worse experiences, I don’t know. Maybe there are even more terrible tales to tell in other sports or in times past which may explain why we seem so comfortable with such treatment being meted out in full public view.

As for the continuing silence of the Normalisation Committee on this matter, it is only par for the course. Decades of experience with unresolved scandals of varying degrees in the public domain have taught us that a stony silence by the presumed culprits is akin to a watertight defence.

Why? Because we lack the will to persevere in the pursuit of justice, even if it means saving another crop of teenagers from humiliation by their handlers.

1]; } ?>