March 28, 2024, 10:41:47 AM

Author Topic: No Molino, No Problem: Keron Becomes a Superstar.  (Read 11302 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: No Molino, No Problem: Keron Becomes a Superstar.
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 11:15:18 AM »
No place for Deleon or desilva

DeLeon will need time to gel and De Silva can't start infront of Boucaud, George or Hyland, not yet.

I can only pick 11 deeks.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 01:05:50 PM »
Not even coming off the bench?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 09:02:46 AM »
Ah hope Keron get healthy soon and take Molino place on de team, Molino is a waste.

This article on spot.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:04:58 AM by Sam »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 10:09:31 AM »
How you come to that conclusion?

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 02:55:53 PM »
T&T is a waaaayyy better team with Cummings than Molino, the best the team played in 3 years was when Cummings was on the team. He gets more players involved around him, Kenwyne was also more interested.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2017, 04:00:22 PM »
Keron is back for T&T.

Anyone see him play lately?

I am so happy to hear this news. !!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2017, 05:56:12 PM »
T&T is a waaaayyy better team with Cummings than Molino, the best the team played in 3 years was when Cummings was on the team. He gets more players involved around him, Kenwyne was also more interested.

Came to this conclusion after I saw kerron play and how he rose to the ocassion against Mexico..

Very happy he has been selected again

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2017, 06:35:06 PM »
Keron is back for T&T.

Anyone see him play lately?

I am so happy to hear this news. !!!!

Hasn't been a starter for Central for the entire season. From a personal stand point, he was far from his best.

This is a quote from Dennis on his call-up though: “Keron [Cummings] plays in a position on the football pitch that was one of the positions that I was interested in finding players for,” said Lawrence. “Keron has demonstrated to me that he understands the position… He has the experience of being around the international football before.

“From that point of view, I would like to work with him and see if we can improve on him." - Wired868

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2017, 08:40:45 AM »
I think Keron Cummings injury really affected T&T and the player because Molino isn't all that when wearing T&T colors or is being used wrongly.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2017, 09:35:37 AM »
I think Keron Cummings injury really affected T&T and the player because Molino isn't all that when wearing T&T colors or is being used wrongly.

Hart unlocked this combo with kJ and the dictator made sure to do away with they deadly combo upfront

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2017, 12:02:05 PM »
One bad game and the player goes in the garbage? this is madness. controversial molino has been the most consistent player during this whole hex and apart from winchester's goal on friday he was the only player to score from open play in the whole bloody hex. all this rubbish talk about andre boucaud the man is in his thirties and was never a starter for hart neither was he a game changer. Keron Cummings had an unfortunate accident and is no longer the player he once was so what's all the fuss about?

lets look to the future, we have Nathan Lewis a wonderful find jameel boatswain Greg ranjitsingh and jeron london. let's build this team from the top on down and phase out the old and in with the new, i am optimistic about this rebuilding process and the only thing that would make it complete is when DJW is voted out come next november hopefully for a far more productive federation prez. the future isn't that bleak mate cheer up.

and why is it taking you so long to get over the fact that hart is gone?  I would hate for your girl friend to leave you, you seem like the type to stalk a female, or worst yet try yo kill her for leaving you. come on mate grow up and change that ole steven hart sad tune im sick of hearing it now.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:05:21 PM by pull stones »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2019, 07:53:48 AM »
The end of Cummings T&T career was the end of T&T football.

That was the turning point.

We need special players on this current team.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2019, 10:22:03 PM »
The end of Cummings T&T career was the end of T&T football.

That was the turning point.

We need special players on this current team.

Is he still playing and can he still play?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2019, 10:24:34 PM »
One bad game and the player goes in the garbage? this is madness. controversial molino has been the most consistent player during this whole hex and apart from winchester's goal on friday he was the only player to score from open play in the whole bloody hex. all this rubbish talk about andre boucaud the man is in his thirties and was never a starter for hart neither was he a game changer. Keron Cummings had an unfortunate accident and is no longer the player he once was so what's all the fuss about?

lets look to the future, we have Nathan Lewis a wonderful find jameel boatswain Greg ranjitsingh and jeron london. let's build this team from the top on down and phase out the old and in with the new, i am optimistic about this rebuilding process and the only thing that would make it complete is when DJW is voted out come next november hopefully for a far more productive federation prez. the future isn't that bleak mate cheer up.

and why is it taking you so long to get over the fact that hart is gone?  I would hate for your girl friend to leave you, you seem like the type to stalk a female, or worst yet try yo kill her for leaving you. come on mate grow up and change that ole steven hart sad tune im sick of hearing it now.

Wth are you talking about? Molino hasn’t done anything to impress on the national team, compared to Cummings in his short space of time..

Jones and kerron was way More potent than Molino and Jones... FYI much more creative and attacking football

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2019, 05:32:06 AM »

Wth are you talking about? Molino hasn’t done anything to impress on the national team, compared to Cummings in his short space of time..

Jones and kerron was way More potent than Molino and Jones... FYI much more creative and attacking football
whats with you friend, you forgot to take your meds? this topic is a month old, keep up with the times.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2020, 12:26:19 PM »
I feel Keron Cummings should get a call up by Fenwick.

He have been doing very well for LH Rangers.

I know he is 31, but if he still performing well, I said he should get a shot.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2020, 04:03:36 PM »

whats with you friend, you forgot to take your meds? this topic is a month old, keep up with the times.

The only madman on here is you brother... you have nothing to back up that our team was more successful in terms of goals production with Molino over kerron..

Prove it  or shut up... where’s your stats to prove Molino was a better combo than Jones and Cummings?

I’m waiting ....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2020, 04:04:32 PM »

I agree ....

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2020, 06:37:33 PM »

I agree ....

Not gonna debate whether he can still bring something meaningful to the team or not......however based on one of the first comments made by Fenwick re: collective age of team i'm thinking Fenwick might be looking in another direction

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2020, 09:18:12 PM »
Some select "older" players will be in the mix.  If there attitudes are right probably looking at Hyland, Molino, JJ, Bateau and a few others.  If KC bringing it who knows.  For sure the right direction is to blood the youth, so let's see
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2020, 01:24:47 PM »
Ah went to de Rangers vs W Connection game and I could tell you that Keron Cummings was de best player on de field and ah not being bias because ah like him, honesty, he still have real technique and he fit to.

You see this youth here, Molik Khan for Connection is real poison. He have some real skills and very intelligent and mature for he age.

De referee f00ck up de game for de first goal Rangers get, T&T need VAR instead of VAT.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:42:48 PM by Sam »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2020, 01:28:59 PM »
Ah went to de Rangers vs W Connection game and I could tell you that Keron Cummings was de best player on de field and ah not being bias because ah like him, honesty, he still have real technique and he fit to.

You see this youth here, Molik Khan for Connection is real poison. He have some real skills and very intelligent and mature for he age.

De referee f00ck up de game for de first goal Rangers get, T&T need VAR instead of VAT.

Imagine the stooge left him off while he was coaching the natl team..

I hope Fenwick doesn’t make the same mistake
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:43:27 PM by Flex »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2020, 01:41:45 PM »
Ah like Sean Bonval from Central FC to.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2021, 07:11:32 PM »
Molino to miss World Cup qualifiers against Bahamas, St. Kitts
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2021, 04:11:24 PM »
Kevin Molino has done very little for TT and we keep hoping to see him every time we play,get Cummins in the team now and forget Molino.Let's hope TF go for K.Cummins,it was a sad day for TT football when somebody shoot the boy for nothing that really did put Cummins back by years,but I hope he plays again.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2021, 06:44:18 AM »
Kevin Molino has done very little for TT and we keep hoping to see him every time we play,get Cummins in the team now and forget Molino.Let's hope TF go for K.Cummins,it was a sad day for TT football when somebody shoot the boy for nothing that really did put Cummins back by years,but I hope he plays again.
its obvious you are not on the up and up as far as TT football in concerned, but let me let you in on a little secret. after stern john in terms of goal scoring mr Kevin molino is our highest international goal scorer in competitive matches in recent years. Ok he might be unreliable in terms of availability (due to injuries....no fault of his of course) but to say he has done very little for TT is totally false mate, in fact the man is 50% reliable when he actually plays, but for the most part he’s often laid up and unavailable due to serious injury when we’re really in need of a GOAT.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2021, 11:02:08 PM »
Frico, not true. unreliable because of constant injuries. Come on man. This same Molino save us some embarrassment in the last GC. He was 50% fit and help TT tie Guyana. He was the playmaker coming back deep and taking the ball to the GT defense. I will take a half fit Molino any day.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2021, 07:44:39 AM »

Ah doh understand why we still post comments in the same discussion that is irrelevant to the topic! This is misleading because most times we have to come read the last comment and realize it has nothing to do with the original thread. Why not just create a new subject thread? This change in recent years by the moderators has helped the slow down and boringness of the forum

1]; } ?>