March 28, 2024, 11:19:13 AM

Author Topic: How to join Trinidad and Tobago u20?  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Adrian63

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
How to join Trinidad and Tobago u20?
« on: November 11, 2015, 12:49:41 PM »
What does it take to join Trinidad and Tobago football side
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:10:36 PM by Adrian63 »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How to join trinidad u18 ?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 01:00:27 PM »
Skills and thick skin.
Flex the Mod have the contacts also.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 01:19:21 PM »
First of all, there is no U-18 team. In that age range, there is an U-17 and U-20 team. Be a standout with your school and/or club and you may be on the radar.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 01:40:14 PM »
If you in foreign, think about the clash with the school semester also.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »
Under 18 is he still going to school?

Offline Adrian63

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How to join trinidad u20?
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 01:43:02 PM »
sorry about that i change it to 20....its for me im looking to start training to play football im 18

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 01:58:57 PM »
sorry about that i change it to 20....its for me im looking to start training to play football im 18

If you are really only now starting to play football, then you should not even be thinking about the national team. You should be focussed on learning the fundamentals of the game and getting into some sort of structured footballing environment.

Offline Adrian63

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 02:06:44 PM »

If you are really only now starting to play football, then you should not even be thinking about the national team. You should be focussed on learning the fundamentals of the game and getting into some sort of structured footballing environment.

Im training with San Juan Jabloteh btw so im jus aking questions

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 02:09:49 PM »

In that case, you will have to break into the first team and perform consistently. The national U-20 team does not typically have open tryouts, so you will have to catch the eye of the coach.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 02:48:11 PM »

Have you done any strengthening programs. That is important too. I hope your club has a strength coach and program.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 03:30:34 PM »
It would also be nice to do some video clips ad have them on youtube.

At 20, you should be making Jabloteh's senior team and once that happen the coach will see you.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 05:49:50 PM »
I think wen he said now starting he meant in a professional environment. Correct me if I'm wrong

Offline Adrian63

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 05:56:47 PM »
Im not on the team as yet im just training and getting my self fit so when they start the screening in January i can be picked to join the reserve team or something....im average size btw i just need to get in shape

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 06:49:17 PM »
What does it take to  join the side

Which country? Trinidad?
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline Adrian63

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 07:39:15 PM »

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 07:58:12 PM »

Which country? Trinidad?
yip

Wrong country. The country is called Trinidad AND Tobago. Get that ingrained in your system first...because if you do end up reppin de country, I would expect you to respect the entire country and not do what is normal.....Speaking as a former national footballer who is from Tobago...and had no problem representing the ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Offline Adrian63

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »

Which country? Trinidad?
yip

Wrong country. The country is called Trinidad AND Tobago. Get that ingrained in your system first...because if you do end up reppin de country, I would expect you to respect the entire country and not do what is normal.....Speaking as a former national footballer who is from Tobago...and had no problem representing the ENTIRE COUNTRY.
Sorry about that but do u have any info ?

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How to join Trinidad and Tobago u20?
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 02:41:01 AM »
Young sir/lady (knowing full well that Adrian has been used as both a male and female name)...understand this. Unlike many on this board who don't really care about the whole Trinidad and Tobago thing, it's downright disrespectful to the entire country and its citizens to call the country something it's not. I have never represented the country of TOBAGO nor ever will. I was born on the island of Tobago and happy to rep the people who are from and live here. Upsetting isn't a strong enough term when I hear our national athletes, who should know better, do not. I'm making a plea to you.....RESPECT THE COUNTRY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.

Anyhow....here's the contact info for TTFA

1 868-623-9500
ttfa1908@gmail.com
http://www.ttfootball.org

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 01:34:41 AM »
Young sir/lady (knowing full well that Adrian has been used as both a male and female name)...understand this. Unlike many on this board who don't really care about the whole Trinidad and Tobago thing, it's downright disrespectful to the entire country and its citizens to call the country something it's not. I have never represented the country of TOBAGO nor ever will. I was born on the island of Tobago and happy to rep the people who are from and live here. Upsetting isn't a strong enough term when I hear our national athletes, who should know better, do not. I'm making a plea to you.....RESPECT THE COUNTRY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.

1 868-623-9500
ttfa1908@gmail.com

Mr. G relax yuhself nah...de man apologize already, no need to rant and get orn self absorbed...yes we appreciate your service to the country, but his question wasn't about your experience/s...ok we know you from bago but u represented Trinidad and Tobago...

People make that mistake all the time, and you corrected the yute..no need to carry on!  And that outta timing young man/ lady talk....jabloteh hv ah woman team!?

Instead of encouraging d man yuh bussing up yuh mouth! Oh gor! Relax nah...apart from which...yuh done know we more effective than d police...ah mean de ttfa...so what dotishness it is yuh passing de ttfa number...he was asking us forumites if we have nah know how...not for ah phone number!

Ok soldier...so yea...make de jabloteh team and get notice! Also try and see if you could befriend anyone on the nt under 20 team! Network yourself...but make sure u keep training ur talent! You tube vids too could help...also try out for other teams like connection and central too...even if u cld train and catch some eyes for a first team place! Good luck yuteeeee better to play ball than sell ball!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 07:10:31 AM »

1 868-623-9500
ttfa1908@gmail.com

Mr. G relax yuhself nah...de man apologize already, no need to rant and get orn self absorbed...yes we appreciate your service to the country, but his question wasn't about your experience/s...ok we know you from bago but u represented Trinidad and Tobago...

People make that mistake all the time, and you corrected the yute..no need to carry on!  And that outta timing young man/ lady talk....jabloteh hv ah woman team!?

Instead of encouraging d man yuh bussing up yuh mouth! Oh gor! Relax nah...apart from which...yuh done know we more effective than d police...ah mean de ttfa...so what dotishness it is yuh passing de ttfa number...he was asking us forumites if we have nah know how...not for ah phone number!

Ok soldier...so yea...make de jabloteh team and get notice! Also try and see if you could befriend anyone on the nt under 20 team! Network yourself...but make sure u keep training ur talent! You tube vids too could help...also try out for other teams like connection and central too...even if u cld train and catch some eyes for a first team place! Good luck yuteeeee better to play ball than sell ball!

I was off ah dat long time. Yuh notice my last post also had the contact info for the TTFA....AND the individual understood the error and even changed the heading of this post?

Do I know if SJ Jabloteh has a female team or teams? No. They could. I do not know.

I will buss up my mouth when it comes to representing this twin-island republic. No individual who wants to represent the country should be allowed to speak of one-half of it. It would mean (whether intentional or not) that you have failed to represent the entire body of people. You should try explaining that to people like Dwight Yorke, Kelly-Ann Baptiste and our newest Prime Minister Dr. Rowley.

If this youth makes it on to the national team....I for one will be very happy. I simply want represent ALL OF US...Trinbagonians.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2015, 08:28:41 AM »

1 868-623-9500
ttfa1908@gmail.com

I was off ah dat long time. Yuh notice my last post also had the contact info for the TTFA....AND the individual understood the error and even changed the heading of this post?

Do I know if SJ Jabloteh has a female team or teams? No. They could. I do not know.

I will buss up my mouth when it comes to representing this twin-island republic. No individual who wants to represent the country should be allowed to speak of one-half of it. It would mean (whether intentional or not) that you have failed to represent the entire body of people. You should try explaining that to people like Dwight Yorke, Kelly-Ann Baptiste and our newest Prime Minister Dr. Rowley.

If this youth makes it on to the national team....I for one will be very happy. I simply want represent ALL OF US...Trinbagonians.

Mr. G  I understand where yuh coming from yuh know!and I agree is Trinidad and Tobago! Personally I always say Trinidad and Tobago, but it would be ignorant to think that everyone refers to TnT as Trinidad..is it wrong yes, but at the same time it's a common error made with no bad intent! Another thing is, is trinibagonians that live abroad would be aware so to speak to refer to the island as it rightly should! Locals not so much!!! This sense of national pride should be taught from kindergarten right up as the honorable Dr. Rowley suggested!

My point was yuh come down harsh on d man...he not as experienced as us...probably never even left sweet TnT for all we know! Positive reinforcement instead of criticism pal!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

1]; } ?>