April 25, 2024, 11:35:32 AM

Author Topic: Our place in space.  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Our place in space.
« on: November 24, 2015, 07:06:58 AM »
Back in the late nineties the Crop circles that showed up in England and the awe and wonder everyone felt , it was the biggest news in the world when it first happened , even my old mom was impressed with themand she never bothered with most stuff .That is until some old English guy said he did it and every news agancy left.
Was wondering about that last night and if they were still happening , there are never any shows or news about them since the first ones .No one took them seriously or studied them , I remember them being very ornate , I hope people haven't missed something very important here .

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:16:53 AM by Quags »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Our place in space.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 09:46:30 AM »
dem eh have time to look for crop circles - dey studying drought and how to get dem crops back.

99.5% of california in drought. de 0.5% is elon musk and he people.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Our place in space.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 11:26:01 AM »
dem eh have time to look for crop circles - dey studying drought and how to get dem crops back.

99.5% of california in drought. de 0.5% is elon musk and he people.

Musk eh , what they dont have crops or circles , am sorry for them but no crops are coming back .That part of the planet I guess  is forever ruined and nobody could fix it this time , but they say we need palm oil and  fossil fuel more than the rain forest so continue distroying them and watch the ride.
And if Musk thinks he can run to Mars sorry but we're not welcome there , as the Russians found out with the Probos probes being knocked out of orbit and lossed, that photo was taken by probos probe and sent back before they lost contact.
That cyclinder is like 24 kilometer long and orbits mars and will distroy any thing it sees coming , so we're not going there .
That photo was taken by probos and sent back before losing contact.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 12:32:48 PM by Quags »

1]; } ?>