March 29, 2024, 01:43:10 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report - TT vs Usa Nov 17th 2015  (Read 8778 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
D Touches Match Report - TT vs Usa Nov 17th 2015
« on: November 18, 2015, 10:09:46 AM »
Dear Forumites,

It's been a long time since the national stadium was filled to capacity and it was one of those rare moments that we left feeling happy, proud, excited and we even felt a tad upset, because we could have won by a slim margin had we taken the chances that we created.

I told you that this team is special; there is a spirit, cohesion and bond that is very visible and our hard work is now being seen, kudos to coach Hart and the Warriors for the outstanding performance yesterday.
At the beginning of the game I would have been satisfied with a draw. Let us not get carried away, the USA will always be a formidable opponent and a big side. But with them being on the decline, yesterday was the perfect opportunity to pip them.

The anticipation for this game increased after our away win vs Guatemala and since then ticket sales were brisk and people started to come on board. Most came just to see how the side running, but all the waggonists and turned off die hards will reunite once more behind this team.

Work commitments prevented me from reaching woodbrook earlier than usual and at 4:45 I was in gridlocked traffic by roxy roundabout. All the side streets were full and I managed to squeeze in a spot close to de vertille street. I then took a stroll on the avenue, pub crawl style while meeting up my partners. Frankie's was ram with USA supporters, the travelling Sam's Army about 75-100 strong and they could teach us a lesson in how to support. Stopped by Smokey & Bunty (yes they relocate to the ave) and finally by my regular watering hole Anchor Cafe.

The avenue has a music truck blaring soca, nationals and visitors alike are walking towards the stadium with purpose and it felt like carnival, a party and war all rolled into one. It was then the Sam's Army passed marching towards the stadium. They are new to this football thing, but they have surpassed us in all areas, even in being fans. I was totally amazed at their organization, bravery and mentality...they just different.

They were in full kit, costumes, face paint and of all ages, women and children included. They walked in a formation..yes..like 300. With a "general" at the front barking orders, telling them where to march, "strong side" and they pulled to the right. "Centre" and they back in the middle and they strode down the avenue with purpose. Cars and people moved out their way and then it was clapping and chanting..."We are the USA and we will win" " We are away from home and we will win"

So I taking in this chanting and clapping, not a heckler bother them, people move out the way and they were in control. They were at home and enjoying every minute of it. Reaching the chaos that was the stadium entrance I saw a even more interesting sight...the general bark a order and then all the males, pulled to the side all the women and children filed into the middle and they closed ranks and joined the melee that was the stadium entrance.

I was totally disappointed with the TTFF, security, police and whoever planned this. I am aware of the ISIS threat and the need for security, but "the show" that we needed to put on to pretend that we doing something and looking serious was completely overshadowed by the lack of common sense, execution and thought.

The stadium is sold out and you are trying to file 22,000 people through one entrance and specifically through 5 metal scaffold lanes. With no police or security forming any lines or controlling the flow of people. It was one large mass of pushing, cussing, fighting and disorganisation. I reached the entrance at 5:45 or thereabouts, I did not reach in the stadium till 7:10. I cuss, I float, I push, I elbow and I am a nice, well mannered guy. I also did not line up properly...I used the path of least resistance and moved up the side and cut in. I also felt sorry for all the elderly, the children and the females who were caught in the stampede.

The paco rabane one million cologne that I sprayed on less than an hour before, ended up smelling like 50 cents by the time I actually saw the scaffolding entrance and then in the midst of the melee, an unfortunate situation occurred as disabled person in a wheelchair attempted to plough his way through by his handlers. Just like a politician and his entourage in rush hour traffic, wheelchair man moved through, but it is the space created  behind the wheelchair man that everyone started to fight over. More push, more shove and it was just bad. bad. bad. pure third world.

Might I offer a solution; open the gate on the other side of the stadium for covered patrons. Open the gate by the training field entrance as well, so you have three entrance points. Yes we know you want to funnel everybody so they can see the warrior banners and the stage with music and the little sponsor tent where you can kick a football to win a prize and the warriors merchandise tent. But it is not worth the safety and comfort of your patrons.

Finally when I arrived by the hallowed gates, one srp police with a lil cable baton start to play hero and say women and children in the centre lanes men on the side and want to filter people who taking push for the past hour. The kinda cuss and push he get, he shoulda just realise it was an exercise in futility, but he was a good police and he tried his best to "follow" instructions.

One good thing that the organisers did do was open more turnstiles, so getting in was a breeze compared to the chaos before. I was so blasted vex, sweating, holding a pee. Went to the bathroom to take a small fresh and appsssahh bathroom open, it clean, lights turn on, water flowing and look ting, it have toilet paper and soap. Let us give thanks for small mercies!

I was fortunate enough to get a Tribe All Inclusive package to the game and I would like to thank whoever from Tribe and the TTFF for putting this together for the fans. A football game is an experience in itself, but Tribe showed their professionalism and made it into an Ultimate Event. I have never had so much fun in a football game. Food for the eyes and the stomach, doubles, sno cones with and without alcho, puncheon lollies, shots and beers and all within arms reach. No lines, efficient servers, Carib girls, Tribe Models, Trinkets, Giveaways and the Laventille Riddim Section. In all my years of going football, I never enjoy mehself so. Thanks Tribe & TTFF!

Still vex from the crowd situation, I fire a few to calm mehself. Got my seat and warrior nation tv roped me into an interview. Big up to Anton Marin, Omar Romero and Andre Samuel and keep up the good work. I really wasn't in the camera mood and I hadn't settled properly as such I didn't take in the warm up nor the vibes from the crowd at that time so apologies for that.

Looking around Tribe was not the only all inclusive section in the stadium, an Insurance company was to the left, Island finance I believe and their menu was looking good too pelau, accra, bake & shark was sharing and they also had their own riddim section, promo girls and bar attendants. I will even give them props as they had servers too, bringing drinks to seat.

The teams walk out and we stand up for the Anthems and greetings from the dignitaries. Last few games when they announced the heads of state and the government ministers a loud boo would be heard from the crowd. This rounds it was a big cheer for Dr. Rowley and the loudest cheer went to Russel Latapy who greeted the players as well.

I would like to big up the Warrior Nation members who diligently and expertly brought out the giant flag. It was a sight to behold and they unfurled it quickly just before the anthem started. What a show of national pride, you really don't know the great response that flag gets from all those in the opposing stand and players on the field. Everybody turned and looked, all the camera men starting snapping away and phones just come out recording. When you are in grounds you don't see the reactions, but this act is an important one. Good job again for all those involved.

Both teams lined up in a 4-4-2, with T&T morphing into a 4-5-1 on occasion.

Jan was in the post, cyrus in the right back position, Bateau and Abu Bakr stoppers with Williams as left back. The middle was george, highland, boucaud and joevin, with Kenwyn and cato upfront.

We then started with all guns blazing and we pressed them from the jump. In the first minute we had an attack that should have scored and it was pace. With Cato, Joevin and Kenwyn in the mix.

The US gave us plenty respect and set up defensively, but after twenty minutes they could not come out their half and they hardly touched the ball. Any attack that was launched by bradley and co. was quickly shut down, we won the ball pressing quickly and  T&T started to knock a brand...yes I couldn't believe it we look like a BIG FLICKING SIDE. Every man put in a shift and wuk hard, disciplined, putting in the required tackle, covering space or running at opposing players. It was a clean game and T&T had no yellow cards despite playing hard and strong.

T&T's game now uses the speed and skill of joevin or cato on the wings to drive the play forward and then they cut inside taking players with them. Either drawing the foul or slipping the ball for kenwyn or reversing the ball for the play on the opposite flank.

The strings were being pulled by my man of the match Andre Boucaud number 14 in the green boots. Calmness personified, with a sole roll trap and turn. Perfect touch, vision, slowing the game down as necessary and directing the play. Bouncing it with Hyland and bringing in all the other players. Last player to organise a middle so for TT with such efficiency was Nahkid. Boucaud also is a good dribbler and has one of the best screens in the team. He has a kinda buddha iron palm, once he hit yuh dat you are kept at bay and then he just moves off.

Early in the first half the T&T attack ended up with Kenwyn hitting a man a rolly polly and then slapping a shot. From where I was sitting it looked like goal..I see net shake and I was sure it was goal, I didn't know why it was called off.

Then beautau made a error hitting Abu bakr a pull stones pass that he couldn't get and the US got a throw. this error nearly cost us as from the lil play that happened after Altidor got the ball and hit a dippers from about 20 yards out, nearly catching Jan off his line.

After that T&T was all in control, one scary moment was when a ball was whipped across the goal and bakr got a toe to it, but all the long balls that USA launched were cut out by the stoppers or the keeper. Jan is now dealing with the air ball better and being more commanding in the area.

At some point cato with his speed was slipped in and after expertly riding the tackle got into a good shooting position in the box. Unfortunately he dragged his shot wide, but it was the clearest sight of goal TT had for the evening so far.

We had one or two free kicks and corners, but most ended up with a over hit shot or save by Howard.

0-0 at the half and I was very satisfied with what was happening so far.

In terms of beat, TT was leading this department hands down, cato rip nuff men on the flanks, plenty men get genuflect by the corner flag and plenty cut back and skate. Roll polly share right thru; Kenwyne hit one, Cato, Hyland. Joevin push and run had men busy on the left side and the lil fake and change of direction had them fouling.

Notable mention was boucaud hitting two men a fake and turn, then doing a tock tock beat tru the space.

But the two best were done by Hyland, receiving a pass he faked the trap, drop the shoulder and hit two men a wrong address in the centre of the park. But the real beat of the night, was when he brush some US midfielder easy easy with a stop and push.. crowd went wild!!!!

At the resumption, TT started off slow, ball watching and it resulted in altidor crossing a ball for a zardes who's header came off the bar. He really shoulda score. It was a glaring sitter and I just had to calm meh nerves with another beer.

After that from minute 60, it was all USA and we were just closing and covering. Bradley start to run that middle and we start to panic and waste the little possession we had. The crosses and corners start but bakr and bateau held firm.

Bradley really is a boss, if you see his touch and positioning rarely making mistakes and weighting passes perfectly it was good lesson in technique if you into them kinda ting.

Fitness is the reason we did not win this game. The Guatemala game and travel time took its toll and you see it in little things, mis placed passes, men going to ground, the stretching, the lil off touch. But heart, fight, belief and determination could equalize that and we soldiered on.

We got away again thanks to Jan and his reflex save, tipping over a bullet that was destined for the jep nest late in the second half.

Coach Hart then made three important changes, at the right time too. While many may say he should have brought on caesar and cummings earlier to run at them. Cato and Boucaud were in form and in the match up against their opponents they had the upper hand. But the most important sub that people will overlook is Hoyte coming on.

It was around the 80th min, but Hoyte won three tackles against Yedlin that woulda be game over for us. We needed that freshness and professionalism in the back. He even won some tackles cleanly nipping it away off people at the last second. Hoyte, for the small run you get well done breds, yuh wuk hard.

I was glad with the draw and in all fairness, the game was even with the US fitness being superior and giving them the momentum in the second half.

Let enjoy the moment, but we still have work to do, we ent achieve nutting yet but moving on to the next round is firmly within our grasp. We should aim for nothing less than 6 points vs St Vincent in March next year, deal with Guatemala at home and well that US game away is a mere formality, we could experiment then.

Let's hope the stadium is ram out again vs St Vincent.

Till next time!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 11:32:15 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report - TT vs Usa Nov 17th 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 10:21:00 AM »
To address the line issue

I can confirm 100% that the TTFA do not have any decision in Stadium policy as SPORTT operate the HCS.

All the planning for the game including entry points and way of entry is done via SPORTT.

TTFA's presence at the venue would be the booths set up and entrance posters etc.

And I agree with you fully. SPORTT need to fire whoever was in charge of planning because that entrance could have potentially been disastrous. Absolutely pathetic planning.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 10:22:32 AM »
Nice report as usual.

I havent seen TNT perform this well in years. What a coach we have in SH. He has worked magic with this squad.
Hart for president

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »
Ah think Touches still drunk, he miss out de actual game report.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 11:13:21 AM »
Ah think Touches still drunk, he miss out de actual game report.

ent
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 11:14:48 AM »
Daiz part II, stay tuned.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 11:34:04 AM »
Computer acting up..had to post what I typed before I lost everything.

It complete now  ;D

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 11:56:01 AM »
Thanks for the report as usual Touches, respect :beermug:

Let enjoy the moment, but we still have work to do, we ent achieve nutting yet but moving on to the next round is firmly within our grasp. We should aim for nothing less than 6 points vs St Vincent in March next year, deal with Guatemala at home and well that US game away is a mere formality, we could experiment then.

If we win our next 2 games against St. Vincent AND the US win their next 2 against Guatemala, we'll both advance to the HEX sitting on 10 points with 2 games in hand. If that happens we can use the final 2 games to give some players an opportunity to get WCQ experience.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 11:59:30 AM »
touches could we get a player rating?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »
I giving everybody 8. everybody work and did their role perfect. Starter to subs.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 12:20:31 PM »
T&T had no yellow cards despite playing hard and strong... Important stat as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »
I can confirm 100% that the TTFA do not have any decision in Stadium policy as SPORTT operate the HCS.

All the planning for the game including entry points and way of entry is done via SPORTT.

I figured so!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 12:24:24 PM »
I giving everybody 8. everybody work and did their role perfect. Starter to subs.

Once more, nice stuff, Touches!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 12:35:39 PM »
Nice report touches. After you mention all them beats I went back and read a minute by minute report and it filled with comments such as:

Cyrus leaves Jermaine Jones on his arse by the corner flag.

Joevin Jones absolutely rinses Tim Ream

Etc etc Lol

Seems like the confidence coming back into our game. Augers well.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 01:47:07 PM »
Good report by Touches. Very important to tell these entertaining, yet still analytical stories like this. Well done.
Also created positive vibes redounding to the benefit of the team as a result of this. As Touches hinted, the diehards are beginning to sniff a comeback in this post-Jackula era. When last have we heard :

Players: Good job, every man Jack
Football brand: Looked like big flickin' side
Coach: Borse and unanimously so, not a whimper from eat-ah-food Cornmeal
Fans: Full house with flag
Score: Satisfactory, even from bipolar Sam.
Shittong factor: Nobody according to all reports.
Newspaper criticism: none
Dignitary presence: high at the Hasely and at the highest level, and only for an early stage qualifier eh. Not even hex.
Yellow cards: None
Injuries: None
Blacklisted players: None

All I can say is I happy for this team that is helping to heal a troubled land.
Go Warriors! and thanks to every one of you , the staff, whether paid or unpaid with hungry belly.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 01:49:49 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 03:50:27 PM »

I figured so!

I telling allyuh that a while now... anywhere you go, it's the venue itself responsible for game-day operations.  We have to remember, the TTFA only renting space, they don't own or run the HCS.

Brilliant report Touches... disappointing that people let them Sam's Army fools come and act like they run things.  But then again, they well trained them have had to endure all kinda things traveling to Mexico and thru Central America.  TnT like a vacation by comparison... and poor we so never-see-come-see that we just deferring to them like they in charge.  We could take a page though, we don't need anything so military but organized support is something we should be working on we self.  We really need to fix that bottle-necking at the entry, security concerns or not.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 04:34:58 PM »
Nice report Touches, we really need to learn how to support de team, even when they do bad and that includes me.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 05:32:18 PM »
I was surprised to see the stadium so full. this is a good look for the team, Players should get paid bc gate receipts will be there.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 05:51:33 PM »
Thanks Touches.

I'm really glad I got there fairly early because I eh know how I would have dealt with all the drama to get in.

On the topic of US fan support.  I witnessed it first hand at the game in Nashville back in 2009(?).  I was really impressed.  They were noisy the whole time.  It was like being at a big game in Europe.  I think the supporters operate in conjunction with their Federation but I stand to be corrected. Would be nice to have that kind of co-ordination with our Federation.....*sigh*

As for the flag, kudos to Organic and Tallman.  I think Organic brought it in all by himself and that thing frigging thing heavy.....also, it needs a washing before the next game. Any volunteers??.....and an alternative means of carrying it.  Something with wheels.  Contributions anyone??

Another thing, lucky you Touches you got soap in the washroom.  I wouldn't describe the state of the women's toilet I went to use.....let's just say its very third world..... ::) ::)

And finally ah hope Tribe goh be dey for the St. Vincent game too eh.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2015, 07:03:38 PM »
WEll done touches

A couple things...that whole entrance issue.....
whoever is in charge or the logistics behind it should have a person on the ground, to see what is going wrong and adjust next time!
the supposed high number of officers was nowhere to be seen until you made it inside the stadium, and then they were all "rock back" on the top area on the railing, along with the fire officers who were jus chilling while scores of ppl filled the aisles and walkway right in front of them!!

Granted we go to watch a game and enjoy the atmosphere but all these things add up. We move REAL 3rd world sometimes, it embarassing.
There should be a couple changes. People with kids 15 and under or so, should have a separate entrance along with the elderly. And dont have one entrance of course, we harp on that enough!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 07:08:18 PM »
Would like to hear all ya views on if they were to move the big yellow fence all around the uncovered and have it just like the covered stands

A low fence that now obstructing anyone's view
I dont think we have a hooligan mentality and once there is adequate security around the track, nobody mad enough to break the ranks.
just a thought

And how bout, we gone downstairs half time. First bar...inna mess...almost everything done.
next one is just food.
So we kept walking.
Pass the bathrooms and reach a next bar...looking decent..so we lineup.
Eh really study where we are
Next thing we see a friend, she ask us
"i thought all ya in uncovered stands???"

Apparently the gate between covered and uncovered under the stands by the bar areas was open n ppl could have roamed back n forth if they wanted!
that is pure and utter BS

ALSO, i believe it is Carib Special events that run the bars (judging from the bartenders jerseys"
those bars were PISS POOR!!!!
not because of the bartenders but because they dont seem to have enough ppl working it and not enough bins with ice to keep drinks cold

i feel it for them

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 07:16:45 PM »
I would like to big up the Warrior Nation members who diligently and expertly brought out the giant flag. It was a sight to behold and they unfurled it quickly just before the anthem started. What a show of national pride, you really don't know the great response that flag gets from all those in the opposing stand and players on the field. Everybody turned and looked, all the camera men starting snapping away and phones just come out recording. When you are in grounds you don't see the reactions, but this act is an important one. Good job again for all those involved.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 09:27:17 PM »
That report was a touch of class! What a fackinnnn report!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 10:12:26 PM »
Blessings on the report Touches!!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 10:46:58 PM »
Top notch report again from Touches!! You are a gem!!  :beermug:

The U.S. traveled to Port of Spain, Trinidad for the second match day of the semifinal round of qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

USA vs. Trinidad & Tobago: Highlights - Nov. 17, 2015
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVBflbDolew" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mVBflbDolew</a>

T&T Head coach Hart speaks at Post Match Press Conference after 0-0 draw with USA in Port of Spain on Tuesday night - TTFA Media TV.

Stephen Hart's Post Match comments after 0-0 draw with USA
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EOyyQWPRzWM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EOyyQWPRzWM</a>

Jurgen Klinsmann at the Post Match Press Conference following the 0-0 draw between T&T and USA in Port of Spain on Tuesday - TTFA Media TV

Klinsmann's Post Match comments after 0-0 draw betwee T&T and USA in Port of Spain
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tIq8VkBzkdg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tIq8VkBzkdg</a>

T&T defender gives his reaction after 0-0 draw with USA - TTFA Media TV

Radanfah Abu Bakr reacts following the 0-0 draw with USA
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aBjg48PNV7M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aBjg48PNV7M</a>

For those of you who missed seeing it live, here is the full match between Trinidad and Tobago and the United States.

Trinidad And Tobago vs USA - Nov 17, 2015 (WC Qualifier) - Full Match
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aln_y3LUXVY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aln_y3LUXVY</a>
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:49:03 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2015, 12:21:48 AM »
I watched the game in a bar with the American Outlaws. By the end of the game everyone knew who I was and I reprenting from T&T! Only one person told me to "F off" so I guess that wasn't too bad considering I was teasing the U.S. at times. Anyway the president of this particular group told me that they pay yearly membership dues and they receive perks like discounted tickets to sit in their section at games, deals on hotels, rental cars, restaurants, etc. it will be nice if we can start something like this in the future.

Offline BESBRAHN

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football is life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2015, 09:07:14 AM »
Excellent as usual Touch.... Keep it up broh

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2015, 10:31:14 AM »
Would like to hear all ya views on if they were to move the big yellow fence all around the uncovered and have it just like the covered stands

I dont think we have a hooligan mentality and once there is adequate security around the track, nobody mad enough to break the ranks.
just a thought

And how bout, we gone downstairs half time. First bar...inna mess...almost everything done.
next one is just food.
So we kept walking.

Apparently the gate between covered and uncovered under the stands by the bar areas was open n ppl could have roamed back n forth if they wanted!

ALSO, i believe it is Carib Special events that run the bars (judging from the bartenders jerseys"
not because of the bartenders but because they dont seem to have enough ppl working it and not enough bins with ice to keep drinks cold

i feel it for them
apparently it's the same way all over the world mate. i have been to quite a few stadiums in england and it's the same principle where patrons are allowed throughout the stadium. this last summer i went to the gold cup at met life stadium and yes everyone went where they wanted throughout the whole stadium, but you weren't allowed to settle in an area if you didn't have the right ticket stubs, that is what the stewards are for to make sure people don't encroach on the seating arrangements. maybe they need stewards at the HCS.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2015, 12:27:55 PM »

just a thought

next one is just food.
So we kept walking.

i feel it for them
apparently it's the same way all over the world mate. i have been to quite a few stadiums in england and it's the same principle where patrons are allowed throughout the stadium. this last summer i went to the gold cup at met life stadium and yes everyone went where they wanted throughout the whole stadium, but you weren't allowed to settle in an area if you didn't have the right ticket stubs, that is what the stewards are for to make sure people don't encroach on the seating arrangements. maybe they need stewards at the HCS.
What madness you talking??!! Why hire stewards when you can just close the gate? And remember it is not assigned seating we talking about here!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »
What madness you talking??!! Why hire stewards when you can just close the gate? And remember it is not assigned seating we talking about here!

That's how it works in any stadium and arena.  You can roam anywhere you like.  Stewards are there to make certain that people can get in their seats they paid for.  In all the stadiums and arenas I've been you can sit in almost any seat at some point even without a ticket for that seat, you just have to vacate when the ticket holder gets there and an usher/ steward tell you to ride out!  But I can see why closing the gate in HCS makes sense tho because without assigned seats then it could become a free for all.

1]; } ?>