April 16, 2024, 07:51:10 AM

Author Topic: TTFA's way forward for technical director, developmental coaches U15 - U23 & up?  (Read 1702 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6Ao99mb6MbI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6Ao99mb6MbI</a>

The video from the last Field of Dreams episode 21 is above, with the rarely seen Jan Steadman.
Based on one of the more pressing (although admittedly disjointed) discussions here, about how to get:

1. A fair competent technical committee
2. Qualified developmental coaches and U15 to U23 coaches
3. Need for a technical director
4. Need for a panel of top local coaches to select the U 15 & up coaches

could we begin exploring coaches' names that the footballing public needs to lobby for inclusion. For Mens' and Womens' teams. Please volunteer coaches from old to new, known to relatively unknown, local or abroad who need to contribute to the panel and maybe some coaching too. There are too many T&T teams idle just rotting on the side as we invest all in only the Mens' national team. DJW's manifesto talks development, so how do we proceed, who should be selected that has been excluded from the so called cabal that recycles the revolving door of low-esteem coaches with verbal contracts with no pay.

Uncle Tim may have been clueless about development. Gotta start getting ready now ASAP as our achilles heel is last minute prep or no preparation before tournaments. What about placing these folks based on just talent & experience, no nepotism, no cronyism:

1. Technical Committee: Gally, Bertille, Fenwick, Vranes, Alvin, Vidale, Shabazz, Look Loy, Angus, Anton, Fevrier, McComie, Latas, La Foucad, Lillywhite, Streete, ?Steadman,
2. Technical director: Stumped. Polarizing decision. Help please.
3. National Mens' coach: Hart assisted by "Barber" and Derek King.
4. National Womens' coach: Waldrun by default, assisted by a local, let his son run the Houston Dash.
5. Under 23 Mens' (least glamorous but still crucial team for somebody trying to prove themselves): Fenwick, assisted by Mc Comie.
6. Under 20 Mens': Gally assisted by Clayton Morris.
7. Under 17 Mens': Vranes assisted by Anton.
8. Under 15 Mens': Bertille assisted by Angus.
9. National Under 20 Womens': Not Creece. Bring back Pellurud after paying him?
10. Futsal coach: Clayton Morris
11 Under 17 Womens': ?
12. Beach soccer Men's: keep the last guy, Mr Astorga
13. Olympic Womens': ?, ? Ross Russell
10. Other coaches trying to prove themselves: Brian Haynes, Richard Chinapoo, David Nakhid, Latchoo
Please submit more names and alternative & general suggestions.

Wok for everybody to stop the bitterness and bobol? In addition ...
Media officers: Andre Samuel, Villafana, Fuentes
Marketing officers: Flex, Tallman, Harford, Narada, Football supporter (after paying a disciplinary fine  ;D & 1 yr probation)
Players' Union heads: ?Kelvin Jack, ?Anthony Wolfe, ?Maylee Attin Johnson.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:25:33 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good thing your name is dreamer cause that's all you doing dreamin.
Oh  lord don't even know where to start with the inanity of your suggestions

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UYAy1b5Zp38" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UYAy1b5Zp38</a>

As technical director, this gentleman KW, may have meant well but would a panel of top coaches think that a person like him have enough pedigree to sit in this crucial role? Deeks, and the other elders, would love to hear who you think could be technical director?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:11:44 AM by dreamer »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Deeks from earlier this year on Kendall Walkes

Ok not really too inspiring if you ask me.

I am quite confident he will do a good job, providing TTFA keep their end of the bargain.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Deeks from earlier this year on Kendall Walkes

Ok not really too inspiring if you ask me.

I am quite confident he will do a good job, providing TTFA keep their end of the bargain.

I have not spoken to Kendal in while. Like I said, I know he can to the job. But I do not know how much investment the TTFA is gong to allocate for him after he makes his recommendations. We see what is happening with the players at this moment. DJW probably has someone else in mind. We really don't know. But I am quite confident in KW.

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
As technical director, this gentleman KW, may have meant well but would a panel of top coaches think that a person like him have enough pedigree to sit in this crucial role? Deeks, and the other elders, would love to hear who you think could be technical director?

YES! KW is quite capable and does have the experience and pedigree to do this job. Yes, a panel of top coaches would endorse him based on his background in the game; that depends on who you think the panel of top coaches are.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Interesting comments.

I still wonder if there are considered to be any other contenders for technical director, or as they say "director of football"
Also still want to know from the elders who would be good coach choices for the various teams above.
Btw, the crisis with Creece is not surprising. Either we doh vet coaches or we too broke to have unwounded prospects, as opposed to these characters who probably cyah find a wok based on their damaged reputations abroad.
Molesting children or druggin' them like Cosby is where you end up when you start on this slippery slope.
Parents eh tolerating anybody who has the slightest sniff of these character flaws.
In his case, iz all ovah the Internet. People knew long time.
Only in T&T.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:16:41 PM by dreamer »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Interesting comments.

I still wonder if there are considered to be any other contenders for technical director, or as they say "director of football"
Also still want to know from the elders who would be good coach choices for the various teams above.
Btw, the crisis with Creece is not surprising. Either we doh vet coaches or we too broke to have unwounded prospects, as opposed to these characters who probably cyah find a wok based on their damaged reputations abroad.
Molesting children or druggin' them like Cosby is where you end up when you start on this slippery slope.
Parents eh tolerating anybody who has the slightest sniff of these character flaws.
In his case, iz all ovah the Internet. People knew long time.
Only in T&T.

This is the kinda shit that Lasana fostering.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lasana needs Austin in his life.

1]; } ?>