April 26, 2024, 02:42:08 AM

Author Topic: Warriors on facebook.  (Read 912 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Warriors on facebook.
« on: January 13, 2016, 10:14:34 AM »
Hart need to be friends with he players on facebook and see where they head really is.

Half of them will get drop if they use to play in England because ah de shit they (some ah them) does be posting.

Time to work on a better more professional mentality if yuh is ah national player.

And you need to carry yuh self better and once you on national duty is curfew, strict ones.

After that game vs Haiti, I notice T&T players (not all) take they country for granted.

I see man feting hard hard for Christmas and nothing wrong eh,,,,, but hear nah,,,,,,, we have game in 2 weeks,,,,,, yuh eh think is time to clean up or cool down,,,,,,, we go drink and fete a little only on Saturdays,,,,,, Nah,,,,,,,, is only Haiti we playing,,,,,, is licks for that.

Play hard and f00ck hard !!!!

Yuh cah go wrong, but if yuh playing, play and when is time to f00ck, make sure yuh do it because ah next man go hang yuh jack. Bateau get warned from he club when he was in Holland once.

Them men eh know what they have and what they could accomplish.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:23:45 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors on facebook.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 10:15:59 AM »
I too noticed some of them on IG and FB and I was worried for the Haiti game because it looked like they were completely distracted.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 10:31:48 AM »
Imagine yuh showing up to practice in Benz, Jordans, pants dong by yuh knees, Beats head phones, big gold chain, gold teeth and de local lil youth who trying he best to make de team in he crepsole and TDK walkman must be feeling.

De division have to cut out.

Team must stay together, ride together, eat together and do everything as one.

Ah man tell meh man does only talk about how much they have and what they have and what they drinking tonight and where they going...

Not all eh.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 10:56:42 AM »
They could not tell them not to wear bling when they were in high school. So what makes you think you can tell them no bling now? Not that I like the appearance.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:42:39 AM by Deeks »

1]; } ?>