March 29, 2024, 12:18:43 AM

Author Topic: My Interview with TTFA head David-Clown Williams  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My Interview with TTFA head David-Clown Williams
« on: January 20, 2016, 06:28:57 PM »
Sam - So David, how did you pull it off, to win elections.
David - Sam, I doh like you, but I feel I will answer anyway because people need to know. If you notice my vice presidents plus Sharon O’Brien were all part of the zones and voting panel and all the people who I am hiring were promised a position with the TTFA, so I have to fulfill my promise, even Dexter Skeene, Muhammad Isa, Stuart Charles, Bertille St. Clair, Jinelle James and Jamal Shabaaz voted for me. The two votes I could not win North East Stars and Point Fortin Civic did not show up because they know I was going to win. So its only fair to have to help does who help you, because if wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here. Look at Dexter Skeene, he eh know he ass to he elbow and he is we chairman, Bertille in he dying bed, Isa is about 90 and O'Brien is a good person who can do dog work effectively so my hands could stay clean, everybody need a yes man,,, or yea oman in this case,,,, ah promise Maylee ah wok too,,,,,Look Richard Hood from Police FC also voted for me,,,,,,,

Sam - So you won illegally, against the TTFA constitution, yuh don't have to answer, just whistle if is true.
David -  :whistling:

Sam - So who nominate you, How can a not in compliance with the TTFA Constitution and not eligible to vote be allowed to nominate a person seeking office? Out of the 6 regional associations (18 delegates), 3 will have fail to hold their elections and ratify their constitutions by the October 25 deadline then this would remove 9 delegates from being compliant and able to participate in the TTFA General Meeting. Under   Article 24.1 of the TTFA Constitution, a majority of members, 50%, must be present in order to achieve this?
David - Sam, who complaining? you see anybody complaining? People in T&T real chupid, them eh care lease or license. Ask them people in T&T, look how Leonson Lewis bigging me up, I buy boots for him and help him when he was broke after he came back from Portugal, give him wok and then fire him for Earl Jean,,,, I am effective and I am passionate about football,,,,,, T&T players riding big buss and staying in big hotel, all that will stop,,,,, we on a budget,,,, we have to sacrifice to make a betterment for de future. We even hire a chef, to make doubles for all national team, we trying it out on de women team first, because them is not priority.

Sam - Since you won elections we have the worst results since under Jamal Shabaaz as women coach under Jack Warner. We women team lost 11 vs Brazil, 4 vs Canada, 6 vs USA, 3 and 3-1 vs Mexico and our men team fail to qualify for the Copa America, we have no youth teams in training and no friendly games line up for our upcoming games vs St Vincent.
David - Blame the coaches, not me, I doh pick players. My aim in for 2022, yuh eh see Stephen Hart not signing any contract, this is why I have Stuart Charles on my books, so if Hart walk away tomorrow, Charles will be right there to take ova, and by him not signing a contract, it makes it better for us, because we wouldn't have to pay him off, he will walk away for free. Jamal might be a taliban, but he is a good coach, he have the same mentality like me, I develop St Lucian players and he develop Guyana players. Look how good Caledonia doing... Look Waldrum did the best ever with de women team, but ah cah keep him, because ah dont want to pay him to be full time with de women team,so ah set him up, give him a day to sen paper work,,, I wanted his paper work 12 midnight on Wednesday, he send it 12:01 AM, so I kept his plans and fire him because he was late,,,, now we got his plans and it will be passed on to our new women coach Robin Hood,,,, yuh know de tail, rob from de rich and give to de poor,,,, and I save money in de process, because de government still paying him because he stay on as Police FC Technical director and we don't have to pay him as T&T women coach,,, allyuh watch de ladies in action soon,,, we going Olympics,,, allyuh watch Mr hood in action....

Sam - But Caledonia is de worst team in de league and they do nothing for they community even though they change they name to match they community Morvant United.
David - Doh study de small stuff Sam, Jamal knows what he is doing, to plan a coop yuh have to be talented, yuh have to remember, is have plenty Guyanese and Grenadian living illegally in Morvant, so basically he helping his community.

Sam - So you going against you manifiesto?
David - On paper everything does look real nice, yuh eh know that, people get fool very easily in T&T, once your paper looking nice, it go catch they eyes and they will vote for you,,,, Look at Darryl Smith, de worst sport minister we have since Roger Boyes, but people like him because he could real talk and he is de only man I know could eat 20 doubles, look at de man belly,,,,, but people like him because he smooth,,,, he went out there and shake de players hand when we play USA and them men was taken,,,,,, He go get wok soon, if Rowley fire him, he getting wok with de TTFA. I want people who I can control, man like Flex and Nigel cah wok for me,,,,, them men to serious,,,,,, they go spoil my plans,,,,, Expect to see Lasana on my books soon to,,, look every week he use to write about Tim Kee, yuh hear anything from him since I win election? If Tim kee was still in power, he woulda still be writing about de Haiti defeat,,,,,, Shaun better watch he ass, because Lasana could be here soon.

Sam - Any sponsors coming?
David - Where yuh want me to get them from, meh back pocket? Once W Connection DIRECTTV and shirt deal in order, thats all I care about. I done tell Hart, pick Shahdon and Jomal or else he job on de line, we need to sell players to make money so W Connection will survive and T&T will benefit from W Connection program, so its a cycle, we win, you win.

Sam - So basically, de youth development you was talking about was really W Connection youth program then?
David - Boy, you hit de nail on de head, my manifiesto say youth development, but it didn't say for whom and it also say Tobago development, thats why Bertille here, he cah even read and eh coach a team in over 20 years at this level and new era,,,,, he coaching school eh produce a good youth in ova 30 years, but thats ok, is just for show so Tobago go feel happy and de THA go pas money for camp,,, as soon as de Dight Yorke Stadium done, we go be base there.

Sam - So Stuart Charles, I see you get wok in de TTFA.
Charles - Yea boy, I fed up win titles with W Connection and I wanted a new challenge, as soon as Hart fart to hard, is he wok I eyeing, I doh have de energy to do it again for W Connection, yuh eh see we eh win de league a while now, I need something new. I will get T&T to play St Lucia every friday to develop our women team, allyuh wait and see, I am de best coach in T&T,,, look, I doh even get up off de bench when my team playing, because they know what I want from them,,,,, my philosophy is tops,,,,  I want to thank David for giving me a chance to coach his club for over 30 years,,, Sam, between you and me, yuh feel Hart go survive as long as I did?,,,, ask yuhself why,,, we will set him up to fail,,,, as soon as T&T out of de 2018 WC,,,, yuh will see a big change,,,, Hart not getting any new players, he have to work with what he have,,,,, Tell DeLeon, Innis and de rest, we good, we have Shahdon, Jomal and Gomez coming up....

Sam - David, what is your immediate plans for T&T football.
David - Yuh eh seeing it Sam, look Jamal, Jinelle, Bertille and Isa all work for Jack and Tim Kee so they have the experience needed to move forward. Charles also work under Jack. Dr Henderson coming to replace we current team doctor because he to fat and cah run on de field on time to see about players when they get injured,,,,,. This is a good team we have here. (((ring))) (((ring)))... [hold on Sam, ah have to take this, Flex callin]..... hello,,, [hello, Flex here],,, shoot pardna,,,,, [Nick Deleon say he ready to join T&T],,,, yea, ah busy right now, ah go call yuh back nah Flex,,, [ok, I go be waiting]..... [whispering]... Flex feel I is a asshole nah, if Nick come Shahdon surely eh getting pic which means no money for W Connection, nah, that cah happen..... [yuh ok David],,,,, yea, yea man,,,,, next question.

Sam - So I hear you still eh pay de players.
David - Who telling you this shit Sam?, I pay them for the time they serve under me, what happen before dont concern me,,,,, Tim kee owe them, not me...I will pay them what they deserve also, they use to make a flat pay, that will change to how much caps they have, so players will get a pay cut,,,,, yuh see how they give up vs Haiti, because they only on money,,, that Jan Michael is de ring leader and mess up against Haiti and then callin for pay,,,,, I go fire all ah them in a smart way and rebuild, yuh see de W Connection team wha went to Italy last year, that will be our senior team soon, let them continue to play shit,,, and for your information Sam, I dont want no foreign born player unless they from St Lucia,,,, we have enough talent in W Connection,,, sorry, ah mean T&T,,,,,,, (((ring))) (((ring))).... [hello !!!!!!!,,,, Flex, what now]..... [hello, this is Oliver Camps, can you help me save my home please David],,,,, [call Jack, yuh jackass, he gone with yuh money]....(((beep))) (((beep))) ,,,, [hang up],,,,, [whispering to himself,,, these people feel I finding money on de road, I rip off nuff people in de construction business and build my name to what it is today and all of them want,,,,,, I is ah millionaire, I wok hard for that, allyuh feel I go just give it to T&T football or some charity case, allyuh go to de government,,,, [yuh ok man, ah see yuh talking to yourself],,, nah man, ah just get a call from de office, ah have to go Sam, allyuh fellas, take care, and thanks for de support,,, allyuh watch T&T football in de next 20 years, ah planning to change de constitution to so I will make sure I am here next 4 years and many more, I will take T&T football to de highest high,,,, yuh eh see how good W Connection does do in de Concacaf Cup, wait allyuh wait...

Sam - But allyuh never even make it out of de group stages.
David - Sam, you have a club?, go buy a club and you go and compete in de Concacaf league, it real hard, look Stuart Charles have been here for ova 30 years and he cah accomplish it, you feel you can. Look man, allyuh feel it easy. Wait, ah go take T&T football real far, when ah done W Connection will be de richest club in Concacaf. By de way, expect to see Jose Seabra as T&T youth coach soon. Watch how W Connection does play,,, they very effective with a formation Charles created,,, 5-5-0,,,,

Sam - So yuh say yuh opening de TTFA books in January, then yuh say February, yuh feel we go see it soon?
David - De only book I opening is Pethouse, I eh have time to clean up nobody mess and de public dont need to know our business, I am very private and professional, they to dam fast. I dont have to answer to anyone,,, my daughter running my club and I running T&T football, my chairman (Skeene) running de entire league, de TTFA running de Super League,,,,, my vice president (Ewing and Khan) running de SSFL and my next chairman (Bertille) running Tobago,,,, James running WOLF,,,,,,Richard Hood for Police,,,,, I give DeLeon a big award, so he in my pocket now and Point in onboard,,,, Jamal with Caledonia,,,, I play to hire Ross Russell, so NE Stars will be with me to, ah plan to control every football in T&T, to get me out nex election will be impossible, because I owing all of them,,,,,,, watch de John Williams in action, ah have to work on Harrison and Sancho next,,,,

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 07:55:59 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My Interview with TTFA head clown DJW.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 08:28:07 PM »
Hmm alyah have talent oui ,I doh know if to laugh or cry , lol, . :'(

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 08:48:15 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sam, That shit real funny. Ah weak yes
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 10:41:17 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Flex make ah cameo yes

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 04:46:54 AM »
Sam - So yuh say yuh opening de TTFA books in January, then yuh say February, yuh feel we go see it soon?
David - De only book I opening is Pethouse, I eh have time to clean up nobody mess and de public dont need to know our business, I am very private and professional, they to dam fast. I dont have to answer to anyone,,, my daughter running my club and I running T&T football, my chairman (Skeene) running de entire league, de TTFA running de Super League,,,,, my vice president (Ewing and Khan) running de SSFL and my next chairman (Bertille) running Tobago,,,, James running WOLF,,,,,,Richard Hood for Police,,,,, I give DeLeon a big award, so he in my pocket now and Point in onboard,,,, Jamal with Caledonia,,,, I play to hire Ross Russell, so NE Stars will be with me to, ah plan to control every football in T&T, to get me out nex election will be impossible, because I owing all of them,,,,,,, watch de John Williams in action, ah have to work on Harrison and Sancho next,,,,

This is a eye opener, never thought of it this way.

Hmm alyah have talent oui ,I doh know if to laugh or cry , lol, . :'(

You said it best.

I nearly piss down myself reading this early morning while getting ready for work.

What is amazing is, this is not a joke, this is so realistic.

What Tim Kee need to do is report this to FIFA and let them blacklist the TTFA for the racket.

Did you see if the FIFA rep who came here for election was talking like he knows.

DJW is a Hugh disappointment, I was really expecting more.

He doesn't seem to care about the current, he is only concern about what he will do for himself and his club down the road.

Whats make's it bad, he don't seem to care about the public views.

I am sorry for Stephen Hart, ts sad that he will probably be set up to fail, this way they could fire him without getting the bad name.

Seriously, we are going to see another Jack Warner in the making.

DJW is a chairman of the supposed Caribbean League both him and the other waste Shaka Hislop and it have been years since the proposal and nothing has materialized.

We really deserve what we get.

Even the players hate this guy, farless for the fans.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 08:53:08 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Flex make ah cameo yes

Flex will ban him just now.

Another classic by Sam.

I laugh and laugh again and again.

On a serious note, I really hope you guys are wrong about David John Williams, no human could be that devious.

Lets give him a chance, maybe 6 months to see if one anything he said he would do come to past.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 10:48:11 AM »
 :whistling:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just red this again.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 07:09:03 AM »
This is no joke but a funny reality.

Didn't know Darryl Smith could eat 20 doubles.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 06:22:32 AM »
Jack made his mistakes but I am so glad you guys are seeing that since he left how terrible the new presidents are doing.

I know David very well, I can tell you he is a businessman and will do anything for a buck or to save a penny, he will not take his money and invest it for nothing.

It's always something for something with him.

His priority will always be his closes asset and that's W Connection first.

Stephen Hart will see trouble and may not get a lot of freedom as David will be breeding down his neck.

Tough times again.

Jack made sure T&T was always prepared, never sent them into an important game unprepared.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 07:22:08 AM »
Horner, Jack made some errors, you still drunk from Christmas or what.  At least we know DJW is the president of the TTFA. We can point the finger at him. He is responsible for anything the association does. But you or your father , uncle whatever, used you FIFA privileges to hide under the name of special advisor. Created f----ing havoc and made the TTFA  disfunctional. Used his power to bamboozled camps to be the president and he be the socalled special advisor. Make Camps signed on the dotted line and left him high and dry when the bills came due. Look Horner, f--k away with you and this bullshit. DJW may not turn out to be the president we want. He can be voted out next election. But for you to jump on his case and compare him to Jack is utter nonsense. Why the f--k you don't pay Rijsbergen. You throw Camps under the bus like a dog. You had the money. you spend it on UNC and then coming to say you go help in whichever way. Breds, blow to f--k away with your apologies for Jack.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:57:07 AM by Deeks »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 07:25:34 AM »
And Jack made sure all teams were prepared. You drunk or what? You mean when he brought the German coach, Otto, on the last minute and we we get we arse cut by Bermuda and Guyana. and had Shabazz laughing in we face. You call that preparation. Blow to F--k away with that bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:44:07 AM by Deeks »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 12:03:40 PM »
Deeks boy, as a ole school fellah, I eh know you had this kinda barracuda in you. I am really proud of you for taking on this kinda responsibility of speaking truth to power . Deep respec'. Deep.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 03:15:25 PM »
Deeks boy, as a ole school fellah, I eh know you had this kinda barracuda in you. I am really proud of you for taking on this kinda responsibility of speaking truth to power . Deep respec'. Deep.

Breds, when some try to give Jack a pass when it is clearly obvious that he is the elephant in the room, it does drive me crazy. I will let them have it.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 10:31:29 AM »
When de clown see how hard it is to run T&T football, he run and hide.

De man hiring all of Jack Warner people to help him run T&T football and them is de same ones run it down.

Real backward step, it eh have nobody in T&T who could do work, we have to recycle de same people all de time?

How could de general public just sit here and do nothing.

When he hire all these people who was thieving with Jack Warner ent sponsors will see this and not sponsor the team?

De same way Tim kee get a bad image, is de same way de rest go get it and sponsors will see this and not want to support de team.

I though the Clown woulda bring he own new fresh people.

Allyuh feel Cumming go make de side when he get better or de clown go make Hart call up DeLeon and de rest?

Winchester, Gomez, Alvin Jones and Jomal have to get pick first and get contract.

Ah mean Winchester look real decent, but he need to be consistent.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 07:23:28 AM »
Horner, Jack made some errors, you still drunk from Christmas or what.  At least we know DJW is the president of the TTFA. We can point the finger at him. He is responsible for anything the association does. But you or your father , uncle whatever, used you FIFA privileges to hide under the name of special advisor. Created f----ing havoc and made the TTFA  disfunctional. Used his power to bamboozled camps to be the president and he be the socalled special advisor. Make Camps signed on the dotted line and left him high and dry when the bills came due. Look Horner, f--k away with you and this bullshit. DJW may not turn out to be the president we want. He can be voted out next election. But for you to jump on his case and compare him to Jack is utter nonsense. Why the f--k you don't pay Rijsbergen. You throw Camps under the bus like a dog. You had the money. you spend it on UNC and then coming to say you go help in whichever way. Breds, blow to f--k away with your apologies for Jack.

Deeks, cussing?

Sam rubbing off on you bro?

;)

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 03:41:39 AM »
Where is Lennox Watson, Rudolph Thomas and Krishendath Kuarsingh?

Look at a list of false promises here

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/a68d0dd8-2b2e-4f5a-b3c2-4cc02f8766ac

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 01:20:19 PM »
People now realize David not fit for the work... Trinidad football is ah joke, a bunch of big mouth idiots who getting curry favour does run our best sports and have no idea about football or organization, and even if he does, he will sabotage it to get his own people in there because he can't control Hart ..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 06:42:38 AM »
Ah hate this mudda f00cker more than Oliver Camps.

Ah wish he 1234

Ah hate people who does lie.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:58:13 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My Interview with TTFA head David-Clown Williams
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 10:59:33 AM »
Since David Clown-John Williams became president.

Men U15 team = NONE

Men U17 team = NONE

Men U20 team = NONE

Women U15 team = NONE

Women U17 team = NONE

Women U20 team = NONE

Tobago Football = NONE, he promise he will help them.

Women Senior team = Destroyed in Brazil, embarrassed vs USA, both games, fail to qualify for the Olympics. Hire more people to lead de team and nothing went right. Set up the Costa Rican FA and now they vex and will not play us anymore.

Men Senior team = Not active and by de time we next game come up, we will be inactive for 3 months, no preparations and no plans for T&T upcoming games to help generate money. No one eh knows whats going on and when tickets going on sale, etc... They also fail to qualify for the Copa America, they was also not prepared. He expecting 6 points vs St Vincent though, de only time yuh hear from him. Before election, he mouth was big.....

No sponsors.

Brought back Jamal Shabazz, Muhammad Issa, Sam Phillips, Bertille St Clair, Jinelle James, Dexter Skeene, Richard Hood, Stuart Charles and Ricarda Nelson all of Jack Warner people who have failed over the years, except for Charles and St Clair to an extent.

Fire Randy Waldrum and then turn around and beg him for help.

Do not care about the supporters and not willing to come public to tell them his plans for T&T football, etc. He feel he dont have to answer to anyone but then he will expect a full stadium.

Sucking up to Gianni Infantino so he could get money if he wins elections. Instead of trying to do stuff on his own as well and if Gianni Infantino lose, we in shit stream because we have no plan b.

Pushing for W Connection players to make de national team so his family club business could make money and sell players to foreign clubs.

3 months now and nothing he saw come to past.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 11:15:11 AM by Sam »

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 02:05:31 PM »

Men U15 team = NONE

Men U17 team = NONE

Men U20 team = NONE

Women U15 team = NONE

Women U17 team = NONE

Women U20 team = NONE

Women Senior team = Destroyed in Brazil, embarrassed vs USA, both games, fail to qualify for the Olympics. Hire more people to lead de team and nothing went right. Set up the Costa Rican FA and now they vex and will not play us anymore.

Men Senior team = Not active and by de time we next game come up, we will be inactive for 3 months, no preparations and no plans for T&T upcoming games to help generate money. No one eh knows whats going on and when tickets going on sale, etc... They also fail to qualify for the Copa America, they was also not prepared. He expecting 6 points vs St Vincent though, de only time yuh hear from him. Before election, he mouth was big.....

No sponsors.

Brought back Jamal Shabazz, Muhammad Issa, Sam Phillips, Bertille St Clair, Jinelle James, Dexter Skeene, Richard Hood, Stuart Charles and Ricarda Nelson all of Jack Warner people who have failed over the years, except for Charles and St Clair to an extent.

Do not care about the supporters and not willing to come public to tell them his plans for T&T football, etc. He feel he dont have to answer to anyone but then he will expect a full stadium.

Sucking up to Gianni Infantino so he could get money if he wins elections. Instead of trying to do stuff on his own as well and if Gianni Infantino lose, we in shit stream because we have no plan b.

Pushing for W Connection players to make de national team so his family club business could make money and sell players to foreign clubs.

Sam

So much truth to your comments, plus

Men's U20 have CFU Qualifiers Group Stage June 15-19 but no coach no team. Yes 3 months away

Men's U17 have CFU Qualifiers Group Stage July 20-24  but no coach no team. yes 4 months away

The WORST is that the audits and financials statements that was promised by February not published yet. If sponsors were coming they not coming without financial transparency.

Real shame

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2016, 09:48:20 AM »

Men U15 team = NONE

Men U17 team = NONE

Men U20 team = NONE

Women U15 team = NONE

Women U17 team = NONE

Women U20 team = NONE

No sponsors.

Sam

So much truth to your comments, plus

Men's U20 have CFU Qualifiers Group Stage June 15-19 but no coach no team. Yes 3 months away

Men's U17 have CFU Qualifiers Group Stage July 20-24  but no coach no team. yes 4 months away

The WORST is that the audits and financials statements that was promised by February not published yet. If sponsors were coming they not coming without financial transparency.

Real shame

Ah forget about de audits

It was suppose to be in January, then February, then March, now Infantino win election and is de FIFA president, f00ck audits.

Money go flow now.

Money for votes.

F00ck audits.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 01:19:45 PM »
Sam !!

Time for a next one.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 09:51:13 PM »
scary to read Sam interviews boy. Does real have yuh tinkin. Excellent to look back and see what he said.

1]; } ?>