March 28, 2024, 09:49:26 AM

Author Topic: Clown Williams cancel the Costa Rica tour for the ladies.  (Read 6169 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Clown Williams cancel the Costa Rica tour for the ladies.
« on: January 26, 2016, 03:32:17 AM »
This man at his best.

The terrorist (Jamaal) wife Ricarda Nelson is the manager for the team.

You hire the same fools, you get the same results.

These people cannot bring anything to T&T on or off the field.

David Clown Williams is a businessman, he should know better, he needs to hire people who have money and connections, not friends and W Connection.

T&T football about to fall all de way down now, just when it was about to come up a few months ago, the Clown killing it.

It good for we.

I going and sleep, just came home from ah fete and hear this shit.

The clown making Tim Kee look like Albert Einstein.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 03:36:56 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Clown Williams cancel the Costa Rica tour for the ladies.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:58:23 AM »
Its not really good for we , because we had no say in the voting , and apparently the voting was rigged with promises .
It's just like I was saying in the cricket section , we spend millions developing players but we can't even play a friendly against 2nd tier teams ,because we are almost in bondage to the West Indies ..
Same with football ,we have hard working kids with dreams being held back by corrupt old men with much bigger ambitions than the footballers.
It typical colonialism I think it must be , its like we never will truly get out of those dusty dirt roads with the giant old trees, from Mississippi to Lopinot .
We will always be slaves to the next crack pot greedy plantation boss.
Hawk too.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:02:57 AM by Quags »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:01:08 AM »
Explain rigged with promises. Making promises that you not able to fullfil is not rigged. The election was fair and square. DJW presented his platform and won. He did not rig anything. The administrative section of the football fraternity chooses people they are familiar with.  So we see a rehash of individuals going from one position to the other.. DJW have 4 yrs to right TT football. If nothing changes when the next election. Then vote him out. Doh go and sleep like Sam. The reason Jack was able to run rough-shod because the people who could make the changes in football, got fed up and went to sleep. Low and behold, 30 years of comesse.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 09:23:45 AM »

Well where all the DJW supporters during the TTFF election. Man in here was happy like pappy when he win. Like the second coming of Christ.  I notice some did a 360 turn and now bashing and I notice some very quiet, maybe forgot their log in password.  :D

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »
http://fedefutbolcr.com/cancelado-fogueo-ante-trinidad/

Enclosed article translated via Google translate:

Some difficulties with visas, coupled with economic problems forced the women's team of Trinidad and Tobago to desist from traveling to Costa Rica to play two friendly matches that were scheduled to play with the Costa Rican team.

This was confirmed by the administrative director of national selections Diego Brenes, who said the news caught them by surprise because they already had everything planned for the dispute of the two meetings.

"First the Saturday Trinidad had informed us that they would arrive in country until Tuesday, because not all the equipment was US visa but today, around noon, just sent us a note that due to budgetary problems at all would not travel to Costa Rica for friendly matches on Wednesday and Friday, "said Brenes.

The team that commands the technical director Amelia play Valverde Wednesday 27 and Friday 29 January, two scrimmages against its similar of Trinidad and Tobago, meetings that were scheduled to be played on natural FEDEFUTBOL courts of Sports Complex - Plycem, from 3 p.m

"Right now we are moving to see if last time we realize that some selection trip to Costa Rica to keep planning already had the national team, but we are still awaiting a number of proposals that we send," said Diego Brenes.

The Administrative Manager of National Teams said that the urgency of the case being initiated negotiations with Central American federations area.

"We do not want the team to lose the opportunity to be measured against a team, so we keep moving to find equipment for scrimmages this week," said Brenes.

In the women's Olympic Qualifying CONCACAF Costa Rica it is located in Group A, along with selections from the US, Puerto Rico and Mexico, while Group B consists of Canada, Guyana, Guatemala and Trinidad and Tobago.

The national team has planned to American soil from Monday February 8 for two days (the 10th of the same month) debut against the United States.

Not sure what the Visa issues are as indicated in the enclosed press release above as no Visa is required to enter Costa Rica with a valid Trinidadian passport.

https://embassy-finder.com/travel-with_trinidad-and-tobago_passport

Visa-free travel for citizens of Trinidad and Tobago

If you have a passport from Trinidad and Tobago, you can visit these countries without getting a visa before your trip:

Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days

Bolivia1
Botswana
Brazil
Chile
Colombia
Costa Rica
Guatemala
Malawi
Nicaragua2
South Africa
South Korea
Venezuela
Zambia

Bottom line is that it would appear to be lack of financial resources on our end    :bs: :banginghead:

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 10:48:41 AM »
I heard the players are really upset and Hood as well as he does not even have a full team in training and do not know whats going on. I approach him this morning and he was sour but looked scared to talk.

Jamal Shabaaz told me Ricarda Nelson is really upset and was told to not speak with the press, but she is trying to keep this positive and not alarm the TTFA to much, she looks clueless.

I asked about the Houston camp and Shabaaz said this may not happen.

As the report stated, its VISA, apparently, the TTFA told the Costa Rican FA is was VISA but they later found out differently as T&T do not need VISAS to get into Costa Rica via Panama. They are pissed of as well, because they turned down few potential games to accommodate T&T. They may go to FIFA??

This is even worse that under Tim Kee management.

Had Waldrum been here, he would have housed the team and take better care of them for minimum and they would have been in camp for a longer period and together, at least DJW could have keep him until after the tournament.

I saw Dexter Skeene also and he is just shaking his head while Jinelle James said no comments but looked very distress but laughed it out.

News on the men's team will come out soon as apparently, they have not gotten all of their money owed to them.

DJW is playing games and doesn't seem to care much, him and his staff does not speak to press and is always in meetings.

Interesting times ahead under David.

This has gone from 100 to zero in a space of 2 weeks since he won election.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:45:49 PM by Insider »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 11:11:05 AM »
After Waldrum was fired I read a report stating he reasoning was because a local coach will be able to train with the women before CR and training camp and blah blah blah....now I'm hearing the local coach don't even have a full squad to train with and we cancel the trip due to us having a visa issues when we do not need visas to go to CR, interesting.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 11:36:22 AM »
 :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: I tell alyuh dat f**ker was going and mess ting up but no tim kee too incompetent.........what we have now worse
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 11:44:46 AM »
:banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: I tell alyuh dat f**ker was going and mess ting up but no tim kee too incompetent.........what we have now worse

Hmm so you didnt post saying you wanted Tim Kee out before the election day?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 11:49:12 AM »
Explain rigged with promises. Making promises that you not able to fullfil is not rigged. The election was fair and square. DJW presented his platform and won. He did not rig anything. The administrative section of the football fraternity chooses people they are familiar with.  So we see a rehash of individuals going from one position to the other.. DJW have 4 yrs to right TT football. If nothing changes when the next election. Then vote him out. Doh go and sleep like Sam. The reason Jack was able to run rough-shod because the people who could make the changes in football, got fed up and went to sleep. Low and behold, 30 years of comesse.
I still don't understand why everyone was so happy to get rid off Tim Kee he had a good repertoire with the  ministry and every thing was clunking along , but no we had to bring in an x factor .I remember feeling the same way the night before Manning loss the election , I even posted telling ppl is better the devil you know than the one you dont , but it was to late .
This is our window am not sure Kenwyne has another 8 years , Tim kee was always begging for money this DJW not a peep , so that means nothing getting paid  .Scary so close to another World Cup to change the head .

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 11:51:54 AM »
People let us still wish for the best. Hopefully DJW comes around and start being more effective as Prez. Our Footballers have put in a lot of work last few years to have a fighting chance of qualifying for the World Cup. I still believe we have a team good enough to reach Russia and also a Women team good enough to qualify for the 2019 edition.

Hopefully TTFF can support the coaches with the proper resources and practice games.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 12:03:00 PM »

em what no.....after he shoot up he self in he foot I jus resign myself to d fact dat he gone........he deserved no quarter on the administrative cock ups ......my philosophy is shit is shit, u cyar want to live in  it cause d person get some positive marks.....but I backed him otherwise, based on the success of the national program....its called being objective.
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 12:04:31 PM »

em what no.....after he shoot up he self in he foot I jus resign myself to d fact dat he gone........he deserved no quarter on the administrative cock ups ......my philosophy is shit is shit, u cyar want to live in cause d person get some positive marks.....but I backed him otherwise based on the success of the national program....its called being objective.

oh hor ok.. I remember the individuals who were saying anyone but Tim Kee towards the end.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 12:06:30 PM »

em what no.....after he shoot up he self in he foot I jus resign myself to d fact dat he gone........he deserved no quarter on the administrative cock ups ......my philosophy is shit is shit, u cyar want to live in cause d person get some positive marks.....but I backed him otherwise based on the success of the national program....its called being objective.

oh hor ok.. I remember the individuals who were saying anyone but Tim Kee towards the end.

show me where I said that, I called a spade ah spade where necessary as said shit is shit
I pity the fool....

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 12:14:53 PM »
DJW  you are not fooling anyone . the issue of visa requirement for travel to costa rica is bull .... come better than that !!  Chaos  and confusion  once more  Steups .. another  .ridiculous misstep all over again...ah really feel for dem lady warriors .oui ....absolutely frustrating . >:(.  at this stage all preparations related to the  women's 2016  Olympic qualifying tournament should be well underway  ...!! DJW and yuh yes men ..........We watching closely<<<

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 12:48:57 PM »
Where de need kakahole Shaka Hislop who vowing for the Clown?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 01:18:31 PM »
It is unbelievable now some people crying for RTK when most here was lambasting him. A lot of dotishness happened under RTK. The only positives were the Women's WC run and the two GC under Hart. But we had continuous money issues with all the teams. Money issue cause the men's team the CFU in Mobay. Their heads and  minds were somewhere else. The Olimpic team going to PR and all the visa bachannal.  That cost the team a spot in the next round. Then the Pan Am games limp performances by both teams. Unless DJW can resolved the financial issues of the TTFA by mid way into his term, he should go back to running his club. He is of no use to the TTFA. The TTFA needs lots of money. He said he can bring in the money. Where's the money at?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 01:59:25 PM »
Where de need kakahole Shaka Hislop who vowing for the Clown?

???

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 02:05:25 PM »
Yes deeks it was in fact DJW  who stated many people urged him to run for the post of president of the TTFA and indeed had financiers in his corner ... the questions  must be ask  who are these individuals? ,   and where are they  now / at the moment ?  i am very skeptical as it stands at the moment ! Mr  David williams this is not yuh club W/connnections yuh running and in charge of ... its National football for crying out loud   yuh have a nation of fans to answer to  So come good or go back to yuh club (W/connections  and do yuh thing there )  Don't come to mess up  with yuh arrogance ,  We eh want dat this time around ...So come good .or step away early ...DJW   

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 03:28:14 PM »
Without picking sides or blaming anyone in particular, but what are the producers for organising games?

I would think.

1. Accumulate the money first (sign, sealed and delivered) which includes match fees, accommodation and airfare (etc). Of course, you have a projection cost because you may not know who is available to play us. So  the figure could vary, but you have a figure to work with. (If you don't get the money then you work on plan B).

2. Find an opponent and date.

3. Call players for training. Get documents (visas, etc) if applicable- which most players especially the foreign based already have. You get them early so you have no discrepancies or surprises popping up later.

4. Announced the game to the public. GAME ON !!!

Simply as that, now, if you don't get the money or have it, you have a plan B in place and may have to scrap plan A but at least you would save yourself and the Association further embarrassment. I am really surprised by the latest event because I was expecting things to run a little more professional?

When news comes out on public domains like we are seeing now it only paints a bad image on the TTFA and it turns off possible sponsors and countries from wanting to play us.

Imagine, the USSF had to rescue our Women's team and save face for T&T. We sent a team to play the US and players haven't been paid for a few games? Now I understand the TTFA were new on the scene, so it would be hard to just place 100% blame on them as this game were so close to election and the transition should have been smoother. But still, you have to cover yourself to some extent.

Do you know how damaging these stuff can be.

I understand the FA have a mad house to clean up but why do things to worsen your reputation?

The TTFA announced a huge staff and Technical Committee members for the T&T Senior Women’s Team including; Dexter Skeene, Dr. Alvin Henderson, Bertille St. Clair, Errol Lovell, Jinelle James, Stuart Charles-Fevrier, Muhammad Isa, Richard Hood and managers Sharon O'Brien (?) and Ricarda Nelson, you mean all of this staff and still we are in this position?

Look at the way the Pro League is run, no one knows when and where is games and if there is a change in schedule or venue well in advance? What does that tell you? These same people is now working for the TTFA. Imagine I want to attend a game next week in T&T, how will I know where games are being played or who's playing? What kind of planning is that and there are no other outside tournaments in the past 2 months. In-fact, outside tournament (CFU) is already planned, so league games can be fixed better because we know in advance.

Again, not blaming anyone in particular because I don't know the full story, just thinking out loud who is responsible and what are the producers and function for everyone involved? Let's see if the TTFA will find it worthy in letting the public know?

As I mentioned to someone in the TTFA once, they have to keep things out in the open because when news comes out first (especially bad news) in other media it only makes things worse than it probably is, but you know everyone don't take advice and in T&T everybody know's everything. Protect your image.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:23:50 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 04:26:57 PM »
Without picking sides or blaming anyone in particular, but what are the producers for organising games?

I would think.

1. Accumulate the money first (sign, sealed and delivered) which includes match fees, accommodation and airfare (etc). Of course, you have a projection cost because you may not know who is available to play us. So  the figure could vary, but you have a figure to work with. (If you don't get the money then you work on plan B).

3. Call players for training. Get documents (visas, etc) if applicable- which most players especially the foreign based already have. You get them early so you have no discrepancies or surprises popping up later.

Simply as that, now, if you don't get the money or have it, you have a plan B in place and may have to scrap plan A but at least you would save yourself and the Association further embarrassment. I am really surprised by the latest event because I was expecting things to run a little more professional?

When news comes out on public domains like we are seeing now it only paints a bad image on the TTFA and it turns off possible sponsors and countries from wanting to play us.

Imagine, the USSF had to rescue our Women's team and save face for T&T. We sent a team to play the US and players haven't been paid for a few games? Now I understand the TTFA were new on the scene, so it would be hard to just place 100% blame on them as this game were so close to election and the transition should have been smoother. But still, you have to cover yourself to some extent.

I understand the FA have a mad house to clean up but why do things to worsen your reputation?

The TTFA announced a huge staff and Technical Committee members for the T&T Senior Women’s Team including; Dexter Skeene, Dr. Alvin Henderson, Bertille St. Clair, Errol Lovell, Jinelle James, Stuart Charles-Fevrier, Muhammad Isa, Richard Hood and managers Sharon O'Brien (?) and Ricarda Nelson, you mean all of this staff and still we are in this position?

Look at the way the Pro League is run, no one knows when and where is games and if there is a change in schedule or venue well in advance? What does that tell you? These same people is now working for the TTFA. Imagine I want to attend a game next week in T&T, how will I know where games are being played or who's playing? What kind of planning is that and there are no other outside tournaments in the past 2 months. In-fact, outside tournament (CFU) is already planned, so league games can be fixed better because we know in advance.

Again, not blaming anyone in particular because I don't know the full story, just thinking out loud who is responsible and what are the producers and function for everyone involved? Let's see if the TTFA will find it worthy in letting the public know?

As I mentioned to someone in the TTFA once, they have to keep things out in the open because when news comes out first (especially bad news) in other media it only makes things worse than it probably is, but you know everyone don't take advice and in T&T everybody know's everything. Protect your image.

Perfectly said Flex.

David Clown Williams to big to admit he f00cking up and the people he is hiring making him look worse.

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 06:11:39 PM »
http://www.socawarriors.net/womens-team/16578-money-woes-put-paid-to-costa-rica-friendlies.html

Its disappointing to say the least that our women are on the short end of the stick yet again !!!!!
We all remember just a few short months ago when DJW was elected and the first headline the very next day was that the Soca Warrior Women would be taken care of as they were his first priority. Well my friends actions speak louder than words. Not only was the trip cancelled however camp has ended early due to " no monies " . The TTFA is looking to bring the team back into another camp ASAP. However in the mean time    :banginghead:

http://wired868.com/2015/11/30/djw-i-wont-be-jacket-and-tie-president-wwarriors-are-ttfas-first-priority/

No disrespect to DJW and his new executive committee as we all know he (they) inherited a hornets nest from the previous administration however this is an embarrassment to Trinidad and Tobago an  embarrassment to our Women's Senior National team players who toil so hard on a daily basis.

We all are aware that DJW is an experienced businessman who has many contacts with-in the business community. Its time for him to solicit his business acumen to  get the Senior Women's program the resources it desperately requires. We would not see the men have their camps cut short and our no camp at all before heading into a major qualifier. Why is this continually occurring to our Women Warriors ?

A quote from the tour cancelled article “They are accustomed to this by now,” said the source.
The Women should not have to be accustomed to this treatment. They all represent this great nation with pride and yet are continually disrespected. We all forget most recently in Dec 2014 that the Women filled Hasley Crawford bringing the nation into a frenzy. When it was all said and done it was reported that a profit of 1.2 million was made from the match. (Correct me if I am wrong about that figure). So its just over one year later and not even 30 % of that money has filtered its way back through the Women's program. (again if I am wrong about the % please correct me).

D.J.W and your executive committee we implore you to get the proper funding for the team and take care of them in the " bigger picture " as we all fear that this might signal the end of such a promising future for many young women footballers who aspire to represent Trinidad & Tobago.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:05:35 AM by Flex »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 07:20:29 AM »

I would think.

Flex, that makes to much sense, the TTFA does not and have never operated in this manner.

David is a big disappointment because I was thinking no one could be worst than Tim Kee were but the direction David is heading he could surpass him.

Maybe the following staffs are working for free? because I can't believe he would hire 95% of the people who worked under one of the biggest crook in T&T, Jack Warner.

Imagine, you can't hear from the TTFA by now and this is old news, that's how much respect they have for the fans.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2016, 08:59:08 AM »
Not to take sided but want to put in my 2 cents.....

SO where did Tim Kee get money from ?? Private Sector or Govt. ??

I certainly don't remember any private sector assistance for the national program, but I remember Tim Kee continually battling the Govt. for money for EVERYTHING. At that time everybody had an opinion about his approach(positive or negative)

Let us look at the present situation..... The country is in a recession (reported ;D) which means the Govt....which was basically the only sponsor of the national program now cannot assist as it has before. And do you really expect the private sector that wasn't giving before to give now ?? ?? ??

What can we really realistically expect of any TTFA Administration. (Forget the personality of the members) the fact is that times are hard so unless we had a propper structure in place years ago, we will suffer in hard times.

People it takes years to be able to put a proper, stable structure in place......and I am not sure we have even found the person or persons who have the knowledge of how to put this structure in place.

We have to start from scratch, one of the first major goals to be achieved is getting patrons in the seats at local games.... After that we can START to talk about structure and sustainability.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 09:32:55 AM »
Rastaman, two of the main reasons why Tim Kee did not get government support and private spnosors.

a) Because he worked with Jack Warner and people did not trust him.

b) Because he was a politician and a opposition.

Look at David Clown Williams staff, now if all of them was part of Jack Warner staff ent people will see this and will not support and trust them.

Sponsors not stupid, people very careful of spending money especially these days giving it away to people who they can't trust.

How sponsors go give Jamal and he wife Ricarda money or Skeene or Muhammad Isa or James money, ask meh nah. Look Skeene is de pro league CEO ova 10 years now and he cah do nothing.

Look how David Clown Williams taking people for fools, he said Richard Hood go be Technical Director for Police FC now because he is T&T women team coach, guess nah, Hood coach Police yesterday.

Allyuh watch and see nah.

He looking for the wrong people to help him.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 10:37:18 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2016, 07:33:55 PM »
T&T qualify for the final round since November last year, David Clown Williams say he got T&T passports and visa yesterday, allyuh eh find he full ah shit?

So de US embassy took over 2 months to issue visas?

And since when we need visas to go to Costa Rica?

I know the visas was for the trip in USA, but we have to be there because we qualify for de tournament since last year, why they waited so long and they know about this since last year?

And hear de shit he talking nah, ent de majority of de team just came back from de US last month, so wait, de visas they had was only for a week just to play de USA in December?

Allyuh help meh understand de shit he selling people nah?

Watch nah, we dealing with a real smartman here yuh know.

He want to do as he like and when players talk about it, he threatens them.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2qfDG8AQ9mo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2qfDG8AQ9mo</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 08:27:18 PM »
Visas of the type they receive are single-entry.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 03:30:06 AM »
Visas of the type they receive are single-entry.

That's why it took two months??

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:20:37 AM by Sam »

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 05:30:40 AM »
Spoke to Ricarda and Skeene yesterday, they said DJW is upset with Maylee for speaking to Lasana about the situation and has given her one last chance.

Maylee is a leader and should not back down because people say so, she needs to stand up for the right thing.

Sam, have a valid point, we knew about this tournament a while now.

More to come.

1]; } ?>