March 29, 2024, 03:01:51 AM

Author Topic: Clown Williams cancel the Costa Rica tour for the ladies.  (Read 6177 times)

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Clown Williams cancel the Costa Rica tour for the ladies.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 04:05:45 PM »
DJW  ....WoW  ..... From all appearances  part of your immediate plans is to handcuff , as well place a muzzle on anyone/ in this case player/s  who speaks out , or point out any shortcomings  of yours and yuh administration ..  but hear this you  and your present  administration  like any others before you are not exempt from such .!! 

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 04:31:20 PM »
Spoke to Ricarda and Skeene yesterday, they said DJW is upset with Maylee for speaking to Lasana about the situation and has given her one last chance.

Maylee is a leader and should not back down because people say so, she needs to stand up for the right thing.

Sam, have a valid point, we knew about this tournament a while now.

More to come.

Wow, simply speechless.

In these modern times where social media is everything David trying to muzzle players like if it was back in the 80s.

I remember Jack Warner did this also and got away with it for years, staff were also afraid of him, back then people were scared, can't see this sticking now because people have evolved.

Fight on Maylee.

David wants to do shit and no one can contest him, please, grow up man. Glad Skeene and Ricarda said something on the downlow.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 05:10:10 PM »
Spoke to Ricarda and Skeene yesterday, they said DJW is upset with Maylee for speaking to Lasana about the situation and has given her one last chance.

Maylee is a leader and should not back down because people say so, she needs to stand up for the right thing.

More to come.

Wow, simply speechless.

In these modern times where social media is everything David trying to muzzle players like if it was back in the 80s.

I remember Jack Warner did this also and got away with it for years, staff were also afraid of him, back then people were scared, can't see this sticking now because people have evolved.

Fight on Maylee.

David wants to do shit and no one can contest him, please, grow up man. Glad Skeene and Ricarda said something on the downlow.
suupose what she's doing and somethings she is saying is not entirely correct but as far as she knows....speak on, fight on.. who vex lorse ? try to run a professional entity under those conditions, write from the po-house, tell meh how it work out.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 06:18:26 PM »

More to come.

Wow, simply speechless.

Fight on Maylee.

suupose what she's doing and somethings she is saying is not entirely correct but as far as she knows....speak on, fight on.. who vex lorse ? try to run a professional entity under those conditions, write from the po-house, tell meh how it work out.

Good point. I have no issues with players speaking out if they feel they are being mis-treated in any form, BUT they must come correct in their criticism and allegations with the adequate support for what they are saying,  and not just talk out loud just for talking out loud sake..
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:43:30 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2016, 09:03:39 AM »

More to come.

Wow, simply speechless.

Fight on Maylee.

Good point. I have no issues with players speaking out if they feel they are being mis-treated in any form, BUT they must come correct in their criticism and allegations with the adequate support for what they are saying,  and not just talk out loud just for talking out loud sake..
In hind site that was probably the case. Hard luck there Maylee.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2016, 08:48:32 AM »
To tell how lost David Clown Williams is, imagine, he didn't keep Randy Waldrum, blast him saying he wanted him full time and now begging him to help them while de team in Texas.

This man have real balls. He slap de man in he face and then begging him to slap him again.

And Randy was willing to work for FREE.

Randy should tell him hell f00cking no.

Clown William begging everybody for help, from Shabaaz to Waldrum like he eh know what de ass he doing.

De women team have more staff and cook then they have players.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2016, 04:03:17 PM »
T&T qualify for the final round since November last year, David Clown Williams say he got T&T passports and visa yesterday, allyuh eh find he full ah shit?

So de US embassy took over 2 months to issue visas?

And since when we need visas to go to Costa Rica?

I know the visas was for the trip in USA, but we have to be there because we qualify for de tournament since last year, why they waited so long and they know about this since last year?

And hear de shit he talking nah, ent de majority of de team just came back from de US last month, so wait, de visas they had was only for a week just to play de USA in December?

Allyuh help meh understand de shit he selling people nah?

Watch nah, we dealing with a real smartman here yuh know.

He want to do as he like and when players talk about it, he threatens them.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2qfDG8AQ9mo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2qfDG8AQ9mo</a>

David Clown Williams say de women team playing Mexico and 2 club team, now we playing a ECNL Club.

Listen from 1:10

De man eh know what de ass he doing or saying.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:04:57 PM by Sam »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2016, 10:59:28 PM »
But Sam, if you call the man a "clown", how much progress can be achieved? Maybe in response he will jes double down in his approach and dahis it for better or worse.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:01:19 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 07:41:35 AM »
But Sam, if you call the man a "clown", how much progress can be achieved? Maybe in response he will jes double down in his approach and dahis it for better or worse.

So who he spite-ing, not me.

I gave up on T&T when he won election, so anything could happen and I dont care, it dont bother me no more.

I will not go see T&T play once he in power.

I praying W Connection lose de CFU and don't qualify for de Concacaf cup.

This man have a motive, he dont listen, he know everything and he hiring a bunch of smartman he could control to run we football and all he plan to do is build he name and club W Connection so he and he family could live like fat rats.

He make all kinda promises and eh doing nothing.

He refusing to pay de coach and them.,

1]; } ?>