March 28, 2024, 11:14:17 AM

Author Topic: The new TTFA adviser?  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
The new TTFA adviser?
« on: January 29, 2016, 01:56:26 PM »
I heard that DJW run to Shabaaz for everything.

They both were in the meeting with FIFA Presidential candidate Gianni Infantino.

I heard that Jamal is quietly watching things unfold and he even laughs at DJW who seems lost without him as he is the go to man.

I heard that DJW playing smart on the downlow. Watch closely some people will walk away from the so called committees, because they have no say.

I am surprised the Ex-Co not saying anything and is allowing DJW to do whatever he pleases.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:48:49 AM by Flex »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The new TTFA adviser?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 04:26:58 PM »
David John Williams gone of his rockers if he's depending on Jamal Shabazz for advice.

Blind leading blind.

John Williams will always go for Europe because he probably wants his W Connection players to go on trials in Italy.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 07:07:21 AM »
Allyuh seeing everything I say coming to past.

This man rebuilding Jack Warner empire and not his own.

He have to call Jamal for advice, what a dunce bitch...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 10:42:14 AM »
What a joke.. I was one of the very first men on here to say this man is a joke...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 01:58:46 PM »
the joke is, allyuh fool meh and make meh believe that anything ppl say or write, allyuh think is gospel...and even the gospel was someone's  story.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 06:57:01 PM »
David Clown Williams running to a taliban for advice, well boy, this is a classic.

Shabaaz need to fix Caledonia, they sucking real egg this season.

De man love football ent, he build a top T&T team in 20 years, ah wonder how long he go take to build T&T, about 40?

:rotfl:

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 10:06:21 AM »
I heard that DJW run to Shabaaz for everything.

They both were in the meeting with FIFA Presidential candidate Gianni Infantino.

I heard that Jamal is quietly watching things unfold and he even laughs at DJW who seems lost without him as he is the go to man.

I heard that DJW playing smart on the downlow. Watch closely some people will walk away from the so called committees, because they have no say.

I am surprised the Ex-Co not saying anything and is allowing DJW to do whatever he pleases.

SO are you saying that Shabazz is quietly undermining the new President ???

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:49:16 AM by Flex »

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 08:52:09 AM »
Jamal Shabazz and Sam Phillips are the advisers calling the shots in T&T Football.

Nobody else consulted on any issues and some committee members are pissed.

David John Williams is a complete dictator and he owes a lot of people money.

This guy is turning out to be a real Jackass Warner.

The man will do anything to get his players on the national team.

He loves football, but he wants to rule everything and no one can question him or correct him.

I can only say, I heard, not calling names anymore because they are saying that I lie, DJW will fall, even if its a few years from now, he will fall, and I hope hard, his own best friends (the one he feel is on his side) is bussing him up.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:05:03 AM by Insider »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 10:09:00 AM »
Jamal Shabazz and Sam Phillips are the advisers calling the shots in T&T Football.

Nobody else consulted on any issues and some committee members are pissed.

David John Williams is a complete dictator and he owes a lot of people money.

This guy is turning out to be a real Jackass Warner.

The man will do anything to get his players on the national team.

He loves football, but he wants to rule everything and no one can question him or correct him.

I can only say, I heard, not calling names anymore because they are saying that I lie, DJW will fall, even if its a few years from now, he will fall, and I hope hard, his own best friends (the one he feel is on his side) is bussing him up.

Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
How could you have Shabazz as an advisor if he is Head Coach of Guyana's Team?

Hope not.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 05:04:38 PM »
Shabaaz is very sly.

He have the senior women players controlling the entire team and Richard Hood like a dummy, they need a brave coach to get rid of the trouble makers and groom a whole new team.

I have a strong feeling they going and try and get rid of Walkes very soon. They treating the poor man like a dog. Imagine he not even on the Technical committee.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 09:07:56 PM »
insider
hit us the inside scoop one time

whats the word with that women's team ?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 06:07:22 AM »
And David Clown-John Williams have this traitor and terrorist as he right hand man, that is to tell you how f00cking stupid David Clown-John Williams is to reply on Jamal.

Jack Warner right hand man Sam Phillips back in de play...  :rotfl:

This man hiring all Jack Warner men.

If some of and them W Connection players tell you de real story behind this crook allyuh go be amaze.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 06:49:20 PM »
I must applaud David John Williams for using the same strategy Jack used.

Sam Phillips have been very successful with Joe Public.

Jamal will always be Jamal, looking for ah food anyway he can get it.

I remember when he worked for Jack, he was one of the guys who use to bring and carry news a lot, Jack needed him there because he would sell out the back biters.

Expect to see him recruit Maylee soon, they are very close, I wouldn't doubt she has more say that Richard Hood.

I know he had a problem with Mollon and her Guyanese boyfriend once and the TTFF had to get involved, he is definitely a two timer.

Stephen Hart better watch his backside, his days numbered, Jamal will tell him everything is okay and then slice him behind his back.

David John Williams probably wants to breakdown T&T football and build it from scratch. I know for a fact he will push W Connection players. Many times the old TTFF had to fight with him because he wanted more of his players on the team.

Like I have been preaching, T&T will finally see what Jack did for T&T football and not focus one the one or two mistakes he did.

What is quit amazing is David John Williams doesn't seem to care about working with the supporters of T&T football or the T&T public. He basically do what he likes, this will break down a lot of support.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 07:38:10 PM »
Like I have been preaching, T&T will finally see what Jack did for T&T football and not focus one the one or two mistakes he did.

Oh shims man horner, one or 2 mistakes. Over 20 years. Breds you is a real joker, you know!!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 06:26:12 PM »
What is quit amazing is David John Williams doesn't seem to care about working with the supporters of T&T football or the T&T public. He basically do what he likes, this will break down a lot of support.

Have to agree.

DJW doesn't seem to know the value of fans.

I guess after playing over 10 years in the Pro League and getting only 50 people per game if you lucky have grown on him as he seems comfortable with that.

Can't understand why we heard from him a lot before election, he even gave tear for his dad, not because he win, but because it was his dad's birthday and now we can't even hear from him.

I would like to know what he have plan for the upcoming games and for the remainder of the year?

I know he expect us to beat St Vincent and then he might plan a game with his friend Shabaaz team.

If its one thing, I did not expect DJW to operate like this, I swear he was more level headed, honest and a decent human being who we can hear from or talk to.

I guess the supporters are not important to him.

1]; } ?>