March 28, 2024, 10:51:18 PM

Author Topic: My prediction of the future of T&T football under Dark Lord David John-Williams  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My prediction of the future of T&T football under new Dark Lord David John Clown-Williams

1.Few to no friendlies to prepare for tournaments. DJW will cry no funds and not seek financial support from sponsors or create revenue driven initiatives.

2.Hart will continue to receive little to no support from the TTFA and will either resign or be fired for poor results.

3.In short DJW would stifle the TTFA in order to weed out the rest of the employees who worked under the past administration. That includes Hart.

4.Our football ranking the players and Hart worked so hard to achieve will spiral downward to an all-time low

5.T&T will get kick out the Hex and Hart will get fired for sure. Stuart Charles-Fevrier will be hired as new coach or technical director.

6.DJW will then seek funding and sponsorship from the corporate sector, but many companies wont come on board because T&T football will be in a bad state.

7.Majority of the local contingent of the national team will be W Connection players

8.The Italian Infantino will win the FIFA election and soon DJW will have a big position in FIFA

9.W Connection players will get contracts in Italy

10. Women's football will sink to an all-time low with clueless local coaches and the influence of the Guyanese Taliban Jamal Shabazz.

11.Next TTFA election will not be announced to the public and will be held behind closed doors and DJW will be re-elected. The constitution will also be changed to allow DJW to maintain his hold on T&T football.

12. Whenever T&T plays at home only the sound of crickets will fill the stadiums.

13.DJW becomes the new King Pin of football in the Caribbean and a major player in world football. If Jack Warner is Darth Vader, DJW will be his grandson Kylo Ren who will bring his new empire back to de dark side.

Open all yuh eyes, DJW putting things in place to bring T&T football back to the dark ages. Watch this space and see my predictions come to past. Nostradamus have nuttin on me!!!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Scary predictions Sam. :(  I really hope DJW proves u wrong.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Good post Sam, we will watch him, he already start of bad.

He said in his interview after he won election that he will be scrutinize for everything he do and that's probably the one true comment he made, the rest were just lies to win election.

The man manifesto was pretty, but pure fabrication, he said he had sponsors line up.  :rotfl:

People know he is a smartman and of course he will be scrutinize, look at the people he is hiring and we have so many good people who can help.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Another Jack Warner in the making.

I remember only Joe Public players use to get pick for T&T, soon we will only see W Connection players on the national side.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
I started a thread months ago regarding the sabotage of our national team, my thread is basically the same as this thread, I hope the mods can revive that without it being merged as it had nothing to do with the thread it was merged with..

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If Sam knows the plan, you know John Williams plan is so obvious even Sam could see it.  He still don't care a damn because nobody can stop him now.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WATCH: David John-Williams talks about his journey thus far as President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/u4_Z8UT6m9U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/u4_Z8UT6m9U</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good to know he visits this site

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
I'm happy he addressed the SH question, good to know results matter after we put pressure on him from the beginning..

Just get us our friendlies and stay away from team selection and we will be fine...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I will be the first to cuss you and the first to eat my words.

David John Williams doing a decent job so far I must say.

However, I still dont like how he associate himself with Jamaal Shabaaz, his wife, Muhammad Isa and to a extend Davis and Salazar.

This is trouble waiting to happen because Jamaal running football in T&T now and have his own agenda.

He is always trying to show up Hart.

If DJW get ride of them, T&T football will see a better future, Jamaal is a taliban and was Jack Warner right hand man and nothing went right for T&T.

DJW need to also make SWO the official supporters site for de TTFA.

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What are the metrics we using to evaluate DJW?

Men's National Team Russia Qualification?
Men's U20 South Korea Qualification?
Men's U17 India Qualification?

The number of quality pre-tournament camps?
The number of quality pre-tournament friendlies?

Caribbean Cup Success?

Gold Cup Success?

If DJW evaluating SH based on the pitch, on what we evaluating DJW?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What are the metrics we using to evaluate DJW?

Men's National Team Russia Qualification?
Men's U20 South Korea Qualification?
Men's U17 India Qualification?

The number of quality pre-tournament camps?
The number of quality pre-tournament friendlies?

Caribbean Cup Success?

Gold Cup Success?

If DJW evaluating SH based on the pitch, on what we evaluating DJW?

I aint hear nobody crying they didn't get paid, the teams playing friendlies, the women team getting a high profile coach, de under 17 get Latapy, Pellerud get he money, Hart still here, Shanghai-sponsorer de team to go China, de MOS sponsoring de senior team 2018 expense, we played 3 top quality friendly games in May and June and turn down one, we hosting de Under 20 qualifiers, we under 15 girls just came back from a US tour, he not bringing politics into our football, we start getting back FIFA grants,,,,,,,, we not reading every week about hidden account books and they cant provide a proper audit, or hiring a marketing company who stole yuh money, of yuh son building de TTFA website, de games at de stadium handling better with tickets and so on, that's not to bad in his first 10 months.

I eh want to jump and praise to quick though, but credit is due, I just dont like de staff he putting together, Shabaaz etc.

I want to see what plan he have for de team to prepare for de Caribbean cup and I want to see players names on they shirt.

It still early to sing, but not a bad start.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:30:16 AM by Sam »

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I was about to post something familiar.

I heard Jamal Shabazz talking and out of pure ignorance, David giving this man to much power, I don't understand why he is stooping to him?

He wanted Hart to take a more sterner stance on the players who break curfew, and Hart had nothing to do with the punishment, it was the TTFA committee.

Shabazz expecting Hart to stand guard by every player's room so they don't break curfew? He can't monitor these men 24-7.

This has happened under every coach we had including Leo Beenhakker.

So much to be told, but I have to go, will send Flex an update.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I was about to post something familiar.

I heard Jamal Shabazz talking and out of pure ignorance, David giving this man to much power, I don't understand why he is stooping to him?

He wanted Hart to take a more sterner stance on the players who break curfew, and Hart had nothing to do with the punishment, it was the TTFA committee.

Shabazz expecting Hart to stand guard by every player's room so they don't break curfew? He can't monitor these men 24-7.

This has happened under every coach we had including Leo Beenhakker.

So much to be told, but I have to go, will send Flex an update.

So Shabazz can talk how much he want. What do you want DJW to do about it? Until we have solid proof that Shabazz has any influence on what going on with our football then iz just one set of ole talk from everyone who posting with fear.

1]; } ?>