April 24, 2024, 04:44:31 PM

Author Topic: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?  (Read 13543 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Do they want to see an Afro-Caribbean Team on top of CONCACAF?
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2017, 10:26:10 AM »
Contro, it is evident we have different outlooks on life. Agree to disagree.

That may be so but you can't escape the facts presented to you, it's there in black and white..

Not to mention, insider just stated that Tallest has been barred from doing interviews with wired and Swo by the dictator..

I presented my opinions and many have come to pass, so yes you disagree, but you're disagreeing with facts...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2017, 02:25:22 PM »
The proof is in the pudding... Panama because of their strategic position and rising economic strength will make the 4th spot in concacaf

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2017, 02:28:45 AM »
"I presented my opinions and many have come to pass, so yes you disagree, but you're disagreeing with facts..."

So when did things that are likely to happen become facts? Also, you're speaking of things that some may disagree have come to pass. So no. He is not disagreeing with facts. He's disagreeing with you.

You f**king nutjob. I swear, no one else on this site is so f**king pompous. 
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2017, 01:27:58 PM »
"I presented my opinions and many have come to pass, so yes you disagree, but you're disagreeing with facts..."

So when did things that are likely to happen become facts? Also, you're speaking of things that some may disagree have come to pass. So no. He is not disagreeing with facts. He's disagreeing with you.

Do you think cussing will get your point across clearer? It shows your lack of ability to debate and also your illiteracy, I don't think anyone can overshadow your ignorance, it's glaring...

I don't need to justify myself to you nor anyone else, I state my opinions, many have come to pass, you're old enough and hopefully literate enough to read what I said before for yourself and hopefully comprehend it...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2017, 06:03:30 PM »

Do you think cussing will get your point across clearer? It shows your lack of ability to debate and also your illiteracy, I don't think anyone can overshadow your ignorance, it's glaring...

I don't need to justify myself to you nor anyone else, I state my opinions, many have come to pass, you're old enough and hopefully literate enough to read what I said before for yourself and hopefully comprehend it...

I only hope that our prospects of qualifying for this world cup stand a better chance than your prospects to find sanity. Cussing or not, nothing gets through to you.

Bray on donkey, bray.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2017, 08:50:22 PM »
Jefferz... boy..i call your sister recently to get your number yes...

was trying to warn you ..to forget this fella...leave da man alone boy...for your own good...

da fella in a state..i tried to help...but he took it as a joke..and some men say i was wrong..ok..i cool
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2017, 02:59:31 AM »
And may this rest in peace to and for the benefit of all
Think and stay positive
If each one teach one we can surely build a better person and by extension nation
If we only pool our ideas ...maybe we have a better idea
Forward for ever backwards not an option
There is a Hugh game today... please come positive...no hidden agenda ...just positive vibes for a positive result
Go Warriors
Rastafari

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2017, 02:16:02 AM »
So said so done..

1]; } ?>