March 28, 2024, 02:02:12 PM

Author Topic: Kiss the WC Campaign to Russia goodbye...  (Read 11380 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Kiss the WC Campaign to Russia goodbye...
« on: February 09, 2016, 01:31:25 PM »
Before DJW was installed we had a fighting chance, even under Tim Kee because he would have used his influence to get funds for the squad to prepare and it would have put us in a favourable position to advance to the big dance.

With DJW and his cronies in there, forget WC, the players are not on board with him at the helm. Our chances of qualifying are slim to none now. Because Hart will eventually be forced out or forced to make a choice that no one wants because ulterior motives are at play here...

We will lack preparation and funding, Pnm will bawl recession and blame it on the unc for the lack of funds to football, Tim kee would have been able to squeeze enough to get us prepared and ready, however our current situation is deteriorating at a rapid rate...

I can see a lot of fans and die hards who have seen our progress over the years with Hart, walking away from football because of what is about to take place in the coming 6 months. Don't be surprised that our national team is sabotaged for personal agendas regardless of the fact we have probably one of the most talented squads and realistic chances of qualifying for Russia.

Once again the federation and government will be squarely to blame once again for the lack of support and creating the issues that surrounds the team and inevitably lead to our demise.

I have always been positive about our national team but this is the only instance where I feel our football is in jeopardy and I don't think people have heeded my statements about 4-5 months ago. This is no longer about just this WC campaign but a downward spiral for the next decade that can happen under the current admin.

There will be rampant corruption within our football and it has already started and serves to derail our progress. Russia currently is no longer an option under the current admin. Unless something drastic is done our campaign is failed from the get go...

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:37:12 PM by Controversial »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Kiss the WC Campaign to Russia goodbye...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 08:09:53 PM »
I'm no fan of DJW......but all the doom and gloom predictions being made not helping anything.

Let's see how it all plays out.   I will be very happy if the doom and gloom predictions DO NOT COME TO PASS

At the end of the day, it's about T&T Football and despite my personal misgivings, I hope those in charge can steer the ship on course despite very choppy waters

I HAVE TO HOPE that DJW and the TTFA administration have the absolute best interests of T&T football at heart.   

I watchin de ride.....fingers crossed....hoping against hope that they doh prove all these predictions right

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 05:04:11 AM »
Good post palos! :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 07:15:26 AM »
I'm no fan of DJW......but all the doom and gloom predictions being made not helping anything.

Let's see how it all plays out.   I will be very happy if the doom and gloom predictions DO NOT COME TO PASS

At the end of the day, it's about T&T Football and despite my personal misgivings, I hope those in charge can steer the ship on course despite very choppy waters

I HAVE TO HOPE that DJW and the TTFA administration have the absolute best interests of T&T football at heart.   

I watchin de ride.....fingers crossed....hoping against hope that they doh prove all these predictions right

I want to believe that bro but after we fail to qualify for the copa it was all down hill, let's see if infantinos win changes the landscape but I doubt it, because David only concerned about a Caribbean super league and raking profits for w connection, he doesn't care about national football, he is using national football to propel his club and make money...

I saw that from the onset.. These men don't give a damn about our nation or national football, they are for themselves.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 07:17:18 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 07:18:26 AM »
Spinning top in mud.....

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 12:07:10 AM »
Stuarty is de best coach .. We goin wid Stuarty doh beat up

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 06:35:26 AM »
David Clown-John Williams feel he know everything about football, he does talk like he f00cking they.

That guy is de biggest shit we have in T&T football right now.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 07:00:57 PM »

CO-SIGN but not hopeful
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 09:05:16 PM »

I believe our players are still going to give it their all on the field and I will not just tell them to kiss their chances of going to Russia good bye just based on how I feel about DJW. This is not only being selfish but also not just being a real supporter of my team

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 12:23:52 AM »

I believe our players are still going to give it their all on the field and I will not just tell them to kiss their chances of going to Russia good bye just based on how I feel about DJW. This is not only being selfish but also not just being a real supporter of my team

Firstly let me correct you...

It is OUR team, not your team...

Secondly, I am on the players side and against the constant victimization and exploitation that hampers our progress... Our government is also responsible for this, hence us not advancing to the Copa which was essential to our prep and development as a team...

Say what you like, you continue to masquerade over this board pretending like everything is okay, when it's not.. Far from it....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 12:29:46 AM »

Oh yeah, as a friend just pointed out to me, we missed out on US $1.25 million that would have been awarded to the team and fed had we qualified for the Copa...

Did you know that?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 09:46:59 AM »

You would not believe how them players really feel about Clown John Williams.

Let Daniel Cyrus tell yuh about when he went Vietnam and about transfer money.

Or how a certain coach try to f00ck up Jan...

I eh saying nothing more.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 02:58:02 PM »
Read the post above and you will realize what really going on..

David Williams cares about making money off of transfers as I have said before, controlling the coach and team, manipulating players and results and not allowing any coach of caliber to have any say in selection ...

He was sent to destabilize and that's what he has done, there are multiple ulterior motives at play here, not just one... the rest of the teams are happy because we have a new coach that's a puppet and our football is once again in shambles, prior to the dictator taking power, we were winning and growing as a team... when he came into the picture, he set out to sabotage Hart with friendlies that consisted of mainly development players, fringe players, creating almost a strike with the players, dismantling the coaching staff, undermining hart at every turn, coupled with his lying to the public and fans..

He made sure Hart had a toxic environment in order to base his decision on results which were manipulated by himself and having players from w connection who have no choice but to listen to him because he's paying their bills... it was orchestrated, the locals countless stand an ex pat coming home and doing well on top of it.. they had to get rid of Hart, he wasn't making them all look like the amateurs they are.. only Hart coaching staff were pros and locals which saw Harts value..

He doesn't care if we make the World Cup, as long as he has control, power and can make money off of the national team, he is happy, he would rather sabotage the team than lose control...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:01:28 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 04:07:28 AM »
The dictator has moved his rook, TT football is now in CHECK... you know what's coming next...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
What the FireTruck went wrong with our 2018 WC dream?
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 11:27:11 PM »
In a very simple statement how did our WC dream get derailed?

When will the bleeding stop? TNT what has become of thee?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: What the FireTruck went wrong with our 2018 WC dream?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 03:32:17 AM »
The dictator orchestrated the downfall, the sabotage was put into place when Hart started raising eyebrows with draws and wins against teams that the sell outs felt we had no place beating...

Outside interference with the local sell outs created the slide..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: What the FireTruck went wrong with our 2018 WC dream?
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 06:08:48 AM »
Simple DJW was elected because he make ah pdf.........ask andre

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:16:56 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 07:29:40 AM »
Before DJW was installed we had a fighting chance, even under Tim Kee because he would have used his influence to get funds for the squad to prepare and it would have put us in a favourable position to advance to the big dance.

With DJW and his cronies in there, forget WC, the players are not on board with him at the helm. Our chances of qualifying are slim to none now. Because Hart will eventually be forced out or forced to make a choice that no one wants because ulterior motives are at play here...

We will lack preparation and funding, Pnm will bawl recession and blame it on the unc for the lack of funds to football, Tim kee would have been able to squeeze enough to get us prepared and ready, however our current situation is deteriorating at a rapid rate...

I can see a lot of fans and die hards who have seen our progress over the years with Hart, walking away from football because of what is about to take place in the coming 6 months. Don't be surprised that our national team is sabotaged for personal agendas regardless of the fact we have probably one of the most talented squads and realistic chances of qualifying for Russia.

Once again the federation and government will be squarely to blame once again for the lack of support and creating the issues that surrounds the team and inevitably lead to our demise.

I have always been positive about our national team but this is the only instance where I feel our football is in jeopardy and I don't think people have heeded my statements about 4-5 months ago. This is no longer about just this WC campaign but a downward spiral for the next decade that can happen under the current admin.

There will be rampant corruption within our football and it has already started and serves to derail our progress. Russia currently is no longer an option under the current admin. Unless something drastic is done our campaign is failed from the get go...

Read this post when you first wrote it, didn't think much.

Looks like you are prophetic.

My cousin, high up in the Catholic Church, rolls his eyes
everytime I broach TT football or cricket. In a very simple
way, he is expressing the same sentiments as you.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 11:52:15 AM »
Simple DJW was elected because he make ah pdf.........ask andre

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk

Wrong... Sam just repeated what I've been saying, I called for a strike around Haiti or before... the dictator was installed to sabotage our qualifying run, there is no other way to look at it..

Tell Andre to shove his PDF, that's a shallow excuse for election... sell outs and outside interference, allyuh men need to open your eyes to what's really going on..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 03:22:08 AM »
Check mate coming....

No gold cup, no Caribbean cup and soon no World Cup..

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 04:08:30 AM »
The only one we winning is the for cup by DJW

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 10:49:14 AM »
Well I see very clearly that the old Chinese saying still applies..... Cheep ting no good and Good ting no cheep !

What can we learn from this fiasco.......Trinis like bachanal ! nothing else. We will not learn anything from this because it will happen again and again to confirm this.

Like hogs love mud we love bachanal. If no-one believes that just wait a week or so when panmen....owtu...calypsonians....Tuco...Pan trinbago....court case with  Tamar Williams.. Rolf Balgobin and all that jazz return to home base.

I say calypsonians could write new songs every year ...but they wont ! Instead they will write the same wine and jam and wave it and go down low ...year after year !

Just like us football fans ...we love to look up and down when we should be looking left and right when trying to get to the other side.  . We taking comfort in losses in what is essentially third level regional football ...man score a hattrick .....batman has arrived ...the dark knight from mucielagos is here. No matter we are meeting opponents two levels below de hex.

I tell you or as meh grandmother used to say ...Bondier !

I was too old for this ting ...seeing it happen so many times....now ah really too old for this ting !

We have this great propensity to self destruct in every sphere of activity and continue to miss not only the goal but the mark.
I asked one critic why he was disappointed with Keshorn's bronze at the olympics and if he would have been satisfied if keshorn won a bronze last time and a gold this time ? ...is still a gold and a bronze in two olympics and nobody has done that in the last two olympics !
but we love to look or overlook the real focus.

Why did we stay silent when we were offered a "cheep" coach ? You cant expect champagne with sweet drink money. Given our status prior to Hart's intervention we would have needed Mourinho, Guadiola, the OWTU and the Minister of Finance working together with Mandrake to get a spot in Russia.

Instead we went for sweet drink to quench our thirst at the world cup fountain ....

Well I am sure I we will keep on keeping on .....lets go football...cricket...cycling...athletics....gymnastics ....politics ..... We all doing fine.

if you dont know where you are headed ...any road will take you there ....and we on the right track....but wait look ah train coming !!!!

Ah know one ting though ...I ready for it ...I ready for Bachanal ...bachanal ....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2017, 12:20:38 PM »
Why did we stay silent when we were offered a "cheep" coach ? You cant expect champagne with sweet drink money. Given our status prior to Hart's intervention we would have needed Mourinho, Guadiola, the OWTU and the Minister of Finance working together with Mandrake to get a spot in Russia.

Instead we went for sweet drink to quench our thirst at the world cup fountain ....

You assuming that the TTFA has qualifying for Russia 2018 as a priority.

People who have eyes and not blinders will see what really is the priority with this administration.  WCQ to Russia 2018 would be a nice "lagniappe" for them.....but very much secondary...if at all

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 04:26:42 PM »

You assuming that the TTFA has qualifying for Russia 2018 as a priority.

People who have eyes and not blinders will see what really is the priority with this administration.  WCQ to Russia 2018 would be a nice "lagniappe" for them.....but very much secondary...if at all

In the words of my late grandfather ... "you know what thought make ah man do" lol

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 02:02:46 PM »
So the dictator obstructs Dennis, because he can't control and sabotage with him at the helm, he hasn't disclosed how much he has received from the current govt for 2017, and he has the tech committee masquerading as if they are making the decisions and going against him..

Not to mention he is taking FIFA development funds which to me is a covert and subtle way of controlling our football... he has us in check right now..

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2017, 08:07:17 PM »
So the dictator obstructs Dennis, because he can't control and sabotage with him at the helm, he hasn't disclosed how much he has received from the current govt for 2017, and he has the tech committee masquerading as if they are making the decisions and going against him..

Not to mention he is taking FIFA development funds which to me is a covert and subtle way of controlling our football... he has us in check right now..
you again with these unfounded conspiracy madness.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 04:52:10 AM »

you again with these unfounded conspiracy madness.

It's not conspiracy it's logical reasoning and past info I have been privy to, this man is corrupt and idiots like yourself too damn blind to see it..

Wake up pull stones

Or should I buy a dunce cap for you?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 05:06:27 AM by Controversial »

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Now let the fat lady sing
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2017, 12:54:25 AM »
TT 2018 WC is now over QUE SERA SERA

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Now let the fat lady sing
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 01:45:18 AM »
Would it have been still alive if Stuart Charles Fevrier was appointed T&T head coach?

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Now let the fat lady sing
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2017, 02:26:55 AM »
Would it have been still alive if Stuart Charles Fevrier was appointed T&T head coach?
Nope

1]; } ?>