April 19, 2024, 02:11:31 PM

Author Topic: Tyrel "Pappy" Emmanuel Thread  (Read 5148 times)

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Tyrel "Pappy" Emmanuel Thread
« on: March 07, 2016, 07:53:22 PM »
Little footage of him against W Connection on Wednesday - they like him allot over there and we are focused on getting him stronger, it was also a good opportunity to demonstrate to the WConnection Kids the concept of keeping the ball - although most of the possession seems negative, there really was not an attempt to go at goal having scored very early on. Also in the video is Levi's little brother Judah Garcia who will be extremely good - as well as few of our kids who are essential 4/5 years younger than the other players out there. We've lost one player to Connection who is amazing at 11. He would have started that training game for us, but he's coming off the bench for them with their 14s. The emphasis with all of our groups is cementing a clearly identifiable approach to the way all of the kids play the game - they must all be comfortable in possession ...Bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDkmCRAJ_DM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:10:28 PM by Tallman »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrel Emmanuel - Just back from Manchester City
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 08:13:13 PM »
team in black knock the ball with real confidence.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrel Emmanuel - Just back from Manchester City
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 09:58:28 PM »
Good stuff man. Is it a U16 team?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrel "Pappy" Emmanuel - Is back from Manchester City
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 07:26:38 AM »
Levi and them have real ballers in they family.

Why yuh sell players to W Connection? you should just loan out your players, now them bastards go sell them players and reap all de benefits and bawl them that their product.

And de back ground music getting me more vex.

Good stuff though, de team looking good.

You should really be a part of we set up, but knowing de TTFA they will not hire man who could show them up.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 10:16:58 AM »
Amwood is Pappy  , Papa's kid Kerwin I.e .

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 10:40:21 AM »
Good stuff Anthony !

Very encouraging to see the ball being played out from the back instead of the usual long ball we see in Trinidad.

The Pollonais boy, the CB, seems very composed.

Keep up the good work

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 11:43:43 AM »
Little footage of him against W Connection on Wednesday - they like him allot over there and we are focused on getting him stronger, it was also a good opportunity to demonstrate to the WConnection Kids the concept of keeping the ball - although most of the possession seems negative, there really was not an attempt to go at goal having scored very early on. Also in the video is Levi's little brother Judah Garcia who will be extremely good - as well as few of our kids who are essential 4/5 years younger than the other players out there. We've lost one player to Connection who is amazing at 11. He would have started that training game for us, but he's coming off the bench for them with their 14s. The emphasis with all of our groups is cementing a clearly identifiable approach to the way all of the kids play the game - they must all be comfortable in possession ...Bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDkmCRAJ_DM

Great work Amwood. Keep it up!

was able to see Emmanuel and a small cameo from Garcia in the college league
That Shiva Boys team is impressive n those players stood out!

from that vid, seems like Garcia had a serious growth spurt!
he looked shorter this past season but his touches and play were simple and effective!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 01:00:32 PM »
good small game and technical control..however. the issue when the boys land out here has been...big field play..covering a lot of ground without the ball, not getting as many touches and losing mental focus as a result. Closing down and ensuring team structure on the fullsized field with loads of space..i.e. having to get into position, and deciding/understanding where that position is..But yes, we master the small goal game from the back and shortstep run, the constant and regular play..Now the next step..so far so good. yet
I think you understand what I mean.. The kids out here go bigfield from 11..by 16 they can out run the skilled player all day, and the last few years, they are adding skill to the tireless run as well.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 04:19:26 PM »
Fuhget big field.

Wha maxg REALLY tryin to say is that the ONLY obstacle our players have to overcome when/if dey reach out by whey maxg is.....because if forkane FAR eh......is de FORKANE COOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD!

Minus 5 degrees celcius and maxg and he padnahs gapin in shorts, montreal canadiens sleeveless juzzy, birkenstocks and socks, on a starbucks patio with a latte in han  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 06:53:33 PM »
Fuhget big field.

Wha maxg REALLY tryin to say is that the ONLY obstacle our players have to overcome when/if dey reach out by whey maxg is.....because if forkane FAR eh......is de FORKANE COOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD!

Minus 5 degrees celcius and maxg and he padnahs gapin in shorts, montreal canadiens sleeveless juzzy, birkenstocks and socks, on a starbucks patio with a latte in han  :devil:
yuh see this global warming business, allyuh go get a lil someting too..but yes, that has been another factor for the locals as well..maybe what have Canadians running like hell nostop..so dey doh freeze..buh SH know bout that..and these youths have a lil way to go to face that...so field size does matter in this case..birkenstocks eh..lol..next trip we'll provide tuques for you warm weather folks

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 10:38:47 PM »

Why yuh sell players to W Connection? you should just loan out your players, now them bastards go sell them players and reap all de benefits and bawl them that their product.

You should really be a part of we set up, but knowing de TTFA they will not hire man who could show them up.

Sam is sell you say :-) No man, Connection wants him and there is nothing we can do about it...coach Leoson Lewis is quite a convincing man. They are still the benchmark regarding youth football in Trini - that's what I was told from day one. But for many of our players it was an important game. That said, I respect everybody in the football because the truth is soccer in Trini is very hard and there are allot of challenges especially socioeconomic. I am happy to see the youths buy into a football concept and make every effort to execute it on the pitch. It's a system that forces you to be fundamentally good if you want to contribute...in the long run it pays off. Our youth football is still way to slow locally, but in many ways it's up to the coaches to demand more from the players, especially defensively - as they say "anyone can play with time and space."

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:40:21 AM by Flex »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 07:49:01 AM »

Sam is sell you say :-) No man, Connection wants him and there is nothing we can do about it...coach Leoson Lewis is quite a convincing man. They are still the benchmark regarding youth football in Trini - that's what I was told from day one. But for many of our players it was an important game. That said, I respect everybody in the football because the truth is soccer in Trini is very hard and there are allot of challenges especially socioeconomic. I am happy to see the youths buy into a football concept and make every effort to execute it on the pitch. It's a system that forces you to be fundamentally good if you want to contribute...in the long run it pays off. Our youth football is still way to slow locally, but in many ways it's up to the coaches to demand more from the players, especially defensively - as they say "anyone can play with time and space."

Anthony,

assuming there isnt any clause or rule in place,
How can the grassroots level clubs and academies be compensated for sthg like this if Connection or Jabloteh etc come for these players at the academies "for free". AND if they are sold later down the line

Correct me if i'm wrong, but in some leagues in europe, the first clubs that helped develop the player at a young age are compensated a small % of the transfer fee no?

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 02:20:46 PM »
Azzuri,

As you may know there is almost no infrastructure regarding youth football in this country - no logistics regarding how and if players are able move from one youth club to another. In our case were not really interested in developmental fees etc. The objective from day one has been to create an environment where talent kids are given a chance to develop in a manner that allows them to attract the attention of bigger better environments outside of Trinidad and Tobago. The hope is that we get our act together locally and these environments will someday exist. I live with a deep rooted appreciation for what T&T football has done for me...and I have given myself 5 years in Trini to see if I can play a little part, then it's back to the States. Connection is still the benchmark - rightfully so and if we loose kids to them then it means that the environment or "perception" that we have created is not good enough. That little game for our guys was important because it reinforces that our approach to player development is one to consider in the grand scheme of things...even when confronted with the likes of powerhouse W CONNCETION.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 08:55:51 AM »
What is Judah Garcia's date of birth

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 09:44:44 AM »
What is Judah Garcia's date of birth
born in the year 2000
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 09:30:04 PM »
nice vid...Tyrell have touches but them men giving him plenty time and space jed, they fraid to rush in jed lol...the fellas improve man, down to the lil right back, even he showing improvement and confidence

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrel "Pappy" Emmanuel - Is back from Manchester City (New Video Added)
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 05:45:54 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgHO-0j1vs
So is tyrel taking the scholarship route or thinking of going pro
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 09:20:25 PM »
They would all like to play professionally one day :-). He has great tools though and with some strengthening he could get there...there are people watching him as we speak.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2016, 09:17:40 AM »
Azzuri,

As you may know there is almost no infrastructure regarding youth football in this country - no logistics regarding how and if players are able move from one youth club to another. In our case were not really interested in developmental fees etc. The objective from day one has been to create an environment where talent kids are given a chance to develop in a manner that allows them to attract the attention of bigger better environments outside of Trinidad and Tobago. The hope is that we get our act together locally and these environments will someday exist. I live with a deep rooted appreciation for what T&T football has done for me...and I have given myself 5 years in Trini to see if I can play a little part, then it's back to the States. Connection is still the benchmark - rightfully so and if we loose kids to them then it means that the environment or "perception" that we have created is not good enough. That little game for our guys was important because it reinforces that our approach to player development is one to consider in the grand scheme of things...even when confronted with the likes of powerhouse W CONNCECTION.

Couple of questions amwood:
- Where are you now in terms of your timeline?
- How would you evaluate your progress/impact in terms of that timeline (i.e. where have you gotten to vs where you wanted to be at this point)?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 04:10:04 PM »
WATCH: One on one with Shiva Boys’ Tyrel "Pappy" Emmanuel

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/N9E1mOULmq8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/N9E1mOULmq8</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrel "Pappy" Emmanuel Thread
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2016, 08:52:52 AM »
Allyuh see de goal this youth score vs Pres yesterday?

Lard fadda.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>