March 28, 2024, 02:32:32 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Uruguay Game (27-May-2016)  (Read 32770 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Uruguay Game (27-May-2016)
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2016, 11:12:07 AM »
Well after the showing or lack thereof against Peru. The only welcoming news is that Suarez  may not play, and we have to be better than we were against Peru. Someone knowledgeable of the game remarked that the problem facing local players is the lack of good coaching.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2016, 02:04:01 PM »
i have a good suspicion that after this tour coach hart will announce his resignation from the socawarriors. not because of the results, but because he didn't have the tools to help him compete effectively and because of the meddling of john williams and that stunt he pulled.

that coach look very unhappy and its only a matter of time before he walks. and by the looks of that man he seems to be a no nonsense kind of bloke and i can't see him sticking around for this mess. boy just when we got a good thing going trinidadians does always find a way to jack shit up. sometimes i could be so disgusted with my people i swear.

we never seem to be selfless when it comes to helping our nation forward and someone always has to come along pretending to have good intention but it always turn out that they were only about themselves, just like all of our politicians so far.

the sad part of all this is that we seem to have so much god given talent on these two very small islands and it hurts to see selfish people taking these gifts for granted and trampling it under their feet. just a total waste.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2016, 02:48:31 PM »
Boom..
..Hurt it.....Hart not going any where
He has a lot to prove and he has talent to get it done.....
I think he is more of a pain in the president's side than the other way around
He is holding all the cards...players love his style....we the fans love the brand.....because of the results we have manage to enjoy.....if the joker upset the apple cart..JW would wish he never took the job
Jah bless

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2016, 03:05:15 PM »
i have a good suspicion that after this tour coach hart will announce his resignation from the socawarriors. not because of the results, but because he didn't have the tools to help him compete effectively and because of the meddling of john williams and that stunt he pulled.

that coach look very unhappy and its only a matter of time before he walks. and by the looks of that man he seems to be a no nonsense kind of bloke and i can't see him sticking around for this mess. boy just when we got a good thing going trinidadians does always find a way to jack shit up. sometimes i could be so disgusted with my people i swear.

we never seem to be selfless when it comes to helping our nation forward and someone always has to come along pretending to have good intention but it always turn out that they were only about themselves, just like all of our politicians so far.

the sad part of all this is that we seem to have so much god given talent on these two very small islands and it hurts to see selfish people taking these gifts for granted and trampling it under their feet. just a total waste.
Just Cool is that you???

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2016, 12:43:27 AM »

Just Cool is that you???
this is the second time someone asked me that. Who the hell is that?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2016, 07:34:35 AM »
this is the second time someone asked me that. Who the hell is that?

The ultimate militant!!!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »

Just Cool is that you???
Nah He cah tie JC shoes lmao.  JC wasn't a pessimist like dis fella, he was very vocal for players (named Darryl Roberts) who he feel wasn't getting a good look but is wasn't always gloom and doom.  Stones is a wOrrier and indulges himself far to deeply in his own depressing theories.  Yuh see he say he think Hart go leave and gone so far as to say " just when we got a good thing going trinidadians does always find a way to jack shit up."  Yuh would swear some announcement was made somewhere lol

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2016, 08:48:07 AM »

Just Cool is that you???
Nah He cah tie JC shoes lmao.  JC wasn't a pessimist like dis fella, he was very vocal for players (named Darryl Roberts) who he feel wasn't getting a good look but is wasn't always gloom and doom.  Stones is a wOrrier and indulges himself far to deeply in his own depressing theories.  Yuh see he say he think Hart go leave and gone so far as to say " just when we got a good thing going trinidadians does always find a way to jack shit up."  Yuh would swear some announcement was made somewhere lol

Funny. Because some seem secure in thinking you are Bakes' alter-ego. Or is it vice versa?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2016, 09:57:46 AM »
haha.  Men gettin accused of lurkin and changing they grammatical style as the action warming up. ah love it! Shout out to all the great posters of the past: True Trini, Bakes , JC and company  :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2016, 10:03:45 AM »

Just Cool is that you???

Funny. Because some seem secure in thinking you are Bakes' alter-ego. Or is it vice versa?

Guess is a good thing it have members who actually know us both.  Besides I cah cuss like he :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2016, 10:17:38 AM »
I know both. Bakes and Scorpion are distinct.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2016, 10:31:45 AM »

Just Cool is that you???
He reminded me of JC with that same line lol...I remember JC used to real lamblass Trini's for always facking shit up and then go on the say the worst thing the white man could've done was giving us independence  :devil:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2016, 10:46:49 AM »

Just Cool is that you???
He reminded me of JC with that same line lol...I remember JC used to real lamblass Trini's for always facking shit up and then go on the say the worst thing the white man could've done was giving us independence :devil:

That line yuh highlight is indeed reminiscent of JC fuh real doh but he woulda be well into ah dread tirade by then.  pull stones sorf by comparison lol.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2016, 11:12:30 AM »
Hart ain't going no way, I don't agree that he is not given the tools to succeed, He must be concerned that we don't have a strong bench . Remember prior to the Peru game he had a headache re selection.
 I think he has a new headache- How to strengthen this side with players from outside T&T.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2016, 12:36:41 PM »
I know both. Bakes and Scorpion are distinct.

That would make you ... schizo? :devil:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2016, 12:42:52 PM »
lol

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2016, 01:08:38 PM »
Time to geh up off de ground, as de cobo done geh ketch.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2016, 02:56:32 PM »
When you consider our team was missing many first choice players,we didn't do too badly,yes we did badly by giving away goals which could all have been avoided.I feel this team will rebound because their pride was hurt,they know more than anybody they gave Peru some easy goals.We held out well enough for almost 40 minutes,doesn't that say they were fighting it out with a much better team,I feel they have learnt a lesson,and they will give a much better performance against Uraguay.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warriors square off with Uruguay in Montevideo
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2016, 09:17:58 PM »
Warriors square off with Uruguay in Montevideo
TTFA Media

Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Men’s Team will square off with Uruguay from 7:10pm TT time on Friday night in their second international friendly of the three-game international schedule in Montevideo.

The “Soca Warriors” will be looking to improve on their 4-0 defeat to Peru on Monday as they continue their build up towards remaining CONCACAF semi-final round fixtures while Uruguay are preparing for the Copa America Centenario. Uruguay opens their Copa account against Mexico on June 5th.

Local fans can view the match live on Flow Sports channel 95.

T&T will be without the services of Radanfah Abu Bakr who was red carded against Peru as well as Yohance Marshall and Nathan Lewis, still nursing hamstring strains, Hughtun Hector, heel contusion and Daneil Cyrus who suffered a groin strain in Monday’s encounter.

“We know we have to regroup for this encounter,” head coach Hart told TTFA Media on Thursday.

“We accept the challenge before us and we will focus on our improving on our performance. Unfortunately we have been hit with several injuries which we need to cope with,” Hart added.

T&T captain Khaleem Hyland was equally concerned but hopeful of a better showing from the team.

“It is disappointing coming off the loss against Peru.We learnt a lot from it. We gave them a lot of room to play which we shouldn’t have. We know the quality Uruguay has, even without Suarez, they have a lot of good players in their team,” Hyland said.

“The mood in the camp is still good. Everyone is trying to push each other and make each other better. There are a lot of young players who do not have much experience. But we, the senior players are trying to encourage them. We have been in this situation before so it’s a process. You don’t get much opportunity to play teams of this quality so we need to maximize it.

“I think it’s great for us to play these games. Unfortunately we didn’t have the full squad to be more competitive. But so it has been done. These three games are great for us to give other players an opportunity so that the coaches can see what they have and for them to have better selection options for the games against the United States and Guatemala,” Hyland added.

Barcelona star Luis Suarez is reported to be missing the encounter due to a hamstring injury but they are likely to have the likes of Paris Saint Germain forward Edinson Cavani, Middlesbrough forward Cristhian Stuani, hull City forward Abel Hernandez and experienced Independiente midfielder Cristian Rodriguez. Athletico Bilbao duo Diego Godin and Jose Giminez will also miss out with the UEFA Champions League final scheduled for tomorrow May 28th.

T&T will travel to face China on June 3rd following Friday’s match in Montevideo.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LBw38xSuBTY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LBw38xSuBTY</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2016, 04:11:16 AM »
Hyland, doh pee before de game and at half time, yuh might play better.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2016, 06:36:45 AM »
I only hope to see Boucaud inserted into the starting line up as his composure and ball posession was badly missed in the first half of the Peru game. He and Hyland will combine better in midfield and protect that back 4. Also would like to see the wingers tuck in a bit more when we are not possession to be a bit more compact and keep their shape. Joseph upfront is preferred for me to keep the Uraguay defense honest with his pace.

Hoping for a better defensive effort, Uraguay has even more quality than Peru but its still 11 v 11. Anything is possible.

Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2016, 08:27:54 AM »
Ah hope they give plaza ah lil ress dis rounds!!!!
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2016, 09:38:29 AM »
Bless up Warriors!
best of luck out there. Thanks for putting on the shirt for us. I was proud watching you all the last game and I'm sure I will be proud watching this one too. It coming together...think of this as the 3rd & 4th half against rising opposition. This is what you work for and the level you dream to be among for your whole lives, so grab the bull by the horns... you look like you belong so just step up some more so you could shine.
They not going to give you a chance to settle, but dribble and good passes out of the back and the game will work itself out. you have the talent.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2016, 10:19:23 AM »

I am just asking for this team to do the BASIC things. Good passes, shots on goals, defend well. Most of them have played for T&T enough times! They are not rookies, they are not youths. So called best local based players should be able to play competitive football. Just do it and do not come with any lame excuses.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2016, 10:57:03 AM »
Hart ain't going no way,
Interesting
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2016, 01:08:05 PM »
Suarez fraid ah we!
Good luck to the team

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2016, 04:41:17 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago's starting lineup:
1. Marvin Phillip
5. Daneil Cyrus
3. Triston Hodge
17. Weslie John
2. Aubrey David
8. Khaleem Hyland
14. Andre Boucaud
16. Levi Garcia
17. Nathan Lewis
23. Jomal Williams
10. Shahdon Winchester

Offline hg495

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2016, 04:52:32 PM »
if yuh never get ah buss toe playing small goal den yuh never play football in trini when yuh was small hehehehe

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2016, 04:58:12 PM »
LIVE STREAM: Uruguay vs Trinidad and Tobago. Kick-off at 7:10pm EST.
https://streamup.com/andrestfvfuity87

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2016, 05:03:51 PM »
LIVE STREAM: Uruguay vs Trinidad and Tobago. Kick-off at 7:10pm EST.
https://streamup.com/andrestfvfuity87

Ball rolling already.

1]; } ?>