March 28, 2024, 11:18:09 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Uruguay Game (27-May-2016)  (Read 32765 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Uruguay Game (27-May-2016)
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2016, 07:51:24 PM »
Reggae Fan...Costa Rica and Panama...go to bed with that thought
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2016, 07:52:25 PM »
also RF...just curious...what clubs Donaldson and  Grant plays for ??...thanks
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2016, 07:52:57 PM »
ok Sando...thats your 11 then...simple...i just gave mine...Hart will give his...
and what "shit " did Abu put down vz Peru ??..he get a great dribble ??.. he tackle a man and gave away a penalty ??.. thats what he did ??

looked like football to me..

and yes...Mikel doing well...
Ahboobucker is a good C+ player . he makes too many elementary mistakes.

So the quality of coaching in the proleague really needs to be examined. If JW 2.0 were smart he'd demand more from his coaches and now that he's head of TTFA more from other teams because the money isn't in the league but through player transfer. then again that would require a proper system of development.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2016, 08:05:40 PM »
also RF...just curious...what clubs Donaldson and  Grant plays for ??...thanks

Jamaica Starting 11
Ryan Thompson (Missouri FC USL)
Adrian Mariappa (Chrystal Palace England)
Jermaine Taylor (Portland Timbers MLS)
Kemar Lawrence (NY Redbull MLS)
Je-Vaughn Watson (NE Revolution MLS)
Lee Williamson (Blackburn Rovers England League 1)
Michael Hector (Chelsea/Reading England Prem/Championship)
Garath McCleary (Reading England Championship)
Dever Orgill (IFK Mariehamn Finland)
Giles Barnes (Houston Dynamo)
Clayton Donaldson (Birmingham City England)

Sub: Joel Grant Exeter City England

Formation : 4-4-1-1

Regulars Wes Morgan (Leicester City England), Rodolph Austin (Bronby Denmark), Alvas Powell (Portland Timbers), Darren Mattocks (Portland Timbers), and goalie Andre Blake (Philadelphia Union) were not considered for this game.

Chile Starting 11
Goalkeepers: Claudio Bravo (Barcelona, Spain)
Mauricio Isla (Marseille, France),
Enzo Roco (Espanyol, Spain),
Gary Medel (Internazionale, Italy),
Eugenio Mena (Sao Paulo, Brazil)

Jean Beausejour (Colo Colo, Chile),
Erick Pulgar (Bologna, Italy),
Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich, Germany),
Charles Aranguiz (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany),
Forwards: Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal, England),
Eduardo Vargas (Hoffenheim, Germany)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:27:10 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 27, 2016, 08:25:47 PM »

RF want a lil attention. what happen like it slow on the Jamaican site  :)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 27, 2016, 09:02:11 PM »
It would be neat if someone could post the game. That live streaming was murder. Most of the game was interrupted by commercials and buffering and I would like to see the game over again.

Could anyone..........please.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 27, 2016, 09:08:29 PM »
Boy did Aubrey David shat himself tonight. I was hoping to see a better performance than that of Monday night but it seem like he went one better in shitiness.

I wonder if it was because of the supporting cast or he's going the way of peltier, mad boy guerra and Cyrus. I hope not for our sakes. But seriously, these guys desperately needs to work harder at their game.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 28, 2016, 04:14:55 AM »
hart soundin frustrated on d sidelines

Coaching in the game. Comments are very directed to off the ball movement and positioning. The game is supposed to be the best teacher, but this might be happening too quickly for some.

SH's post-match comments addressed precisely this issue and the issue of transitioning play quickly.

With respect to comments above regarding what is on display in the Pro League and coaching: issues around transition seem to be a lingering negative.

On to China. A good location for players to make an impression.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 04:18:36 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 28, 2016, 10:06:34 AM »
hart soundin frustrated on d sidelines

Coaching in the game. Comments are very directed to off the ball movement and positioning. The game is supposed to be the best teacher, but this might be happening too quickly for some.

SH's post-match comments addressed precisely this issue and the issue of transitioning play quickly.

With respect to comments above regarding what is on display in the Pro League and coaching: issues around transition seem to be a lingering negative.

On to China. A good location for players to make an impression.

Good point on how you said the game maybe moving too fast for some, it's not easy to make the jump the Pro league to a powerhouse like Uruguay or even Peru for that matter.
It will be good if a player or two can showcase their abilities that can lead to a contract.

Offline andremartinsc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 28, 2016, 11:24:39 AM »
Couldn't watch the entire match against Uruguay but imagine the team T&T will have with Bostock and DeLeon. I'm not sure about the goalkeeper and one of the CBs, but all the rest looks really good, this would be one of the best teams in CONCACAF.

4-2-3-1

Phillips (?)
M. Williams - Bateau - Abu Bakr(?) - J. Jones
Hyland - Boucaud
Molino - Bostock - DeLeon
K. Jones

Boucaud would do the #8 function, playing box-to-box, and Hyland would be the #6, defensive mid.
Bostock probably will have the best distribution, long passes and long shots on this team, so he can be easily the #10, playmaker. Molino is a RM for Orlando so I think it's his best position, because he's familiar to it. DeLeon is playing CM for DC United but he's a natural LM, so would be a great addition to the team on this position.

Levi Garcia can come off the bench as a supersub or be the starter as LM if DeLeon does bad. And I like Sean de Silva and Cato, they would be great subs too.

This team looks extremely good in my opinion, Bostock and DeLeon need to get their passports or whatever they need to play. Both said that will play for T&T.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 28, 2016, 12:26:48 PM »
I did not see the game, so I can't comment. Bostock needs to get his eligibility and passport issues straightened out as soon as possible. He should have been playing in these past two games to familiarization with Harts plans and to able to gel with his new team mates. I don't know about Deleon. I have not see anything which states that he has aligned to play for TT. If so, all he needs is his passport. He never played for the US, so that should be easy.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 28, 2016, 03:56:55 PM »
I did not see the game, so I can't comment. Bostock needs to get his eligibility and passport issues straightened out as soon as possible. He should have been playing in these past two games to familiarization with Harts plans and to able to gel with his new team mates. I don't know about Deleon. I have not see anything which states that he has aligned to play for TT. If so, all he needs is his passport. He never played for the US, so that should be easy.
yes I want to see the game myself. Yesterday I had a lousy feed and the  game was in bits and pieces not to mention the annoying commercials.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 28, 2016, 05:26:27 PM »
Couldn't watch the entire match against Uruguay but imagine the team T&T will have with Bostock and DeLeon. I'm not sure about the goalkeeper and one of the CBs, but all the rest looks really good, this would be one of the best teams in CONCACAF.

4-2-3-1

Phillips (?)
Hyland - Boucaud
K. Jones

Boucaud would do the #8 function, playing box-to-box, and Hyland would be the #6, defensive mid.
Bostock probably will have the best distribution, long passes and long shots on this team, so he can be easily the #10, playmaker. Molino is a RM for Orlando so I think it's his best position, because he's familiar to it. DeLeon is playing CM for DC United but he's a natural LM, so would be a great addition to the team on this position.

Levi Garcia can come off the bench as a supersub or be the starter as LM if DeLeon does bad. And I like Sean de Silva and Cato, they would be great subs too.

This team looks extremely good in my opinion, Bostock and DeLeon need to get their passports or whatever they need to play. Both said that will play for T&T.

I agree with alot of what you said, I like the idea of Levi coming off the bench and inserting Bostock as a plus. I believe the CB that impressed you last night was Westlie John and I must say despite giving up the penalty he looked pretty good. But I will also say that I'm not sure I'd waste Joevins attacking skills at LB. I don't think that we will have enough possession vs the best of concacaf to count on constant attacks from the LB position. Plus I do not think that DeLeon at his best is better than Joevin at his best. So my line up would be the same except with John next to Bateau and possibly David at LB and JJ at LW.

Offline andremartinsc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 28, 2016, 05:40:26 PM »

4-2-3-1

Phillips (?)
Hyland - Boucaud
K. Jones

I agree with alot of what you said, I like the idea of Levi coming off the bench and inserting Bostock as a plus. I believe the CB that impressed you last night was Westlie John and I must say despite giving up the penalty he looked pretty good. But I will also say that I'm not sure I'd waste Joevins attacking skills at LB. I don't think that we will have enough possession vs the best of concacaf to count on constant attacks from the LB position. Plus I do not think that DeLeon at his best is better than Joevin at his best. So my line up would be the same except with John next to Bateau and possibly David at LB and JJ at LW.

Would be a good lineup too. I like A. David as LB and Joevin as LW too. Let's see if DeLeon will be as good as I expect.

I would like too see Joevin as LB because he would help a lot starting the plays. LB is a very underrated position, people usually think good players are wasted there, but a good LB overlapping can be a game changer. Just look at Jordi Alba playing for Barça, he and Neymar are a deadly combo, just like Joevin and DeLeon/Levi could be in CONCACAF proportions.  :D

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 28, 2016, 06:35:23 PM »
Hart been looking for a partner for bateau for quite a while. Initially Abu seemed settled in the role and before that CM. MW was fantastic in that slot vs SVG but would need to see him vs stronger opposition in the CB role.

Anyway, would be interesting to see how we line up for those two matches in Sept  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Online gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2016, 08:06:22 PM »
What is Bostock and Deleon status ? I am guessing we should hear something by July? FIFA back to running things as usual..

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2016, 11:54:00 AM »
I think Triston Hodge will start soon

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2016, 12:43:01 PM »
I think Triston Hodge will start soon

The little i saw of him gave me pause. How old is he? If he is young could be an asset. My only hope and prayer is that after this 3 game series, Cyrus, Phillips and Plaza are never called up again. They are at best mediocre players and should not be rewarded any further for their mediocrity.

Of all 3 though Cyrus is just horrible or maybe just playing out of position. He may do a lot better on the sidelines.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #228 on: May 30, 2016, 01:19:59 AM »
Hart been looking for a partner for bateau for quite a while. Initially Abu seemed settled in the role and before that CM. MW was fantastic in that slot vs SVG but would need to see him vs stronger opposition in the CB role.

Anyway, would be interesting to see how we line up for those two matches in Sept  :beermug:

KJ/Molino

Levi                  Bostock/Boucaud                       Glen

JJ                         Hyland/Bateau                       Cyrus

Jan

Replace the Boucaud with De Leon should he decide to join us.

George and Casear can come off the bench.
Kato is an option and we have a lot of defenders to come on...Hoytes...Williams, Abu, Marshall and David.

Levi                 

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trinidad Sports Reality

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 30, 2016, 05:07:05 AM »
Hodge is 21 years old

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 30, 2016, 09:25:37 AM »

KJ/Molino

Jan

Kato is an option and we have a lot of defenders to come on...Hoytes...Williams, Abu, Marshall and David.

Levi               

Leaving Williams out who has been a fundamental piece of Colorado Rapids's run thus far? The only two losses came when he didn't play

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 30, 2016, 09:59:33 AM »
Saw Mekeil playing for the Rapids. Strong and sturdy. And can overlap well.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 30, 2016, 10:43:43 AM »

KJ/Molino

Jan

Levi                 

Idiotic defense!!  Williams and David are going to sit for Cyrus? Tells me that your knowledge of the game is limited at best. i won't even bother to comment on the midfield.

Since you are at it what about Marvin Phillips for Kenwyn? Or better yet Marvin Oliver for Molino...Damn :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2016, 08:20:47 AM »
Boy did Aubrey David shat himself tonight. I was hoping to see a better performance than that of Monday night but it seem like he went one better in shitiness.

I wonder if it was because of the supporting cast or he's going the way of peltier, mad boy guerra and Cyrus. I hope not for our sakes. But seriously, these guys desperately needs to work harder at their game.

You starting to get rell f**kin annoying with yuh asshole talk.  These friendlies are mostly to evaluate players and see if we can find a few that can be integrated into the team.  The players that are part of the regular squad are not losing their places as a result of these excercises especially when they are surrounded by more newer or irregular players that regular starters.  Every f**kin chance yuh get yuh seem to be crying down all the players.  If the product so bad stop consuming it or just hush yuh c0nt nah FFS man.  Yuh complain worse dan ah f**kin miserable woman (no disrespect intended to our female members).

Offline andremartinsc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2016, 08:31:39 AM »
Saw Mekeil playing for the Rapids. Strong and sturdy. And can overlap well.

He's doing really well for Rapids. Solid on defense and already provided 2, 3 or more assists.

1]; } ?>