March 28, 2024, 12:30:55 PM

Author Topic: Hart selects 22-man World Cup squad to face St. Vincent and the Grenadines  (Read 5249 times)

Thanks for the update Big Mag!

Maybe I little to concerned about the fence..maybe SVG don't have the manpower to breach our walls..maybe like the old Brazil who score most wins.Guess I will be happy with full offensive options a la Arnold and he mobile strike.

I feel good about this squad but I would like to see Kevan George back in the mix. Joevin and Garcia could do some damage down the left.

Good team...

We need more friendlies

Good team...

We need more friendlies

Well said

Ah now notice that Corn Curls get drop. did he pick up a new club since he was released?

Yes he did. In Kazakhstan.... About time he got dropped. Playing for a proper team in Europe that produces quality players he should be better than he was
Ah now notice that Corn Curls get drop. did he pick up a new club since he was released?

Yes he did. In Kazakhstan.... About time he got dropped. Playing for a proper team in Europe that produces quality players he should be better than he was

Contract w/Kazak club cancelled by mutual consent (see LP thread)

Offline Thomo

I can't see any way back for Peltier at this minute. Cato, Ceasar ahead of him. Also when De Leon passport is sorted hell be further down the pecking order. When he does find a club and improves he might be a squad member at best... Behind them fellas.

My mistake,  I remember seeing that. Not a fan of Peltier however I'm hoping to see Keon Daniel back on the team 🙈

Contract w/Kazak club cancelled by mutual consent (see LP thread)

I can't see any way back for Peltier at this minute. Cato, Ceasar ahead of him. Also when De Leon passport is sorted hell be further down the pecking order. When he does find a club and improves he might be a squad member at best... Behind them fellas.

Yeah ah cah lie he rell fall off. To me he look like he lacking motivation.  You look at Joevin, KJ, Cato, Boucaud, etc. and you can see that they want to give their best, with him he look like he sleep walking at times.  He look like he lost some of the explosiveness and confidence to take on and get past his opponents.  And doh talk fuh de wayward crosses.  He from meh hometown and ah know he old man well so I definitely want to see him on the team, but right now he really cah make the cut ahead of anyone there and as you pointed out it will only be more difficult in time to come.  I hope he find a club soon and whatever is going on with him gets sorted out.

People in here complaining for their favourite individual players and half of them do not influence or do much on the field when playing for their clubs or for the national team.

Yuh post in the wrong thread ah wha?  Who complain so far?