April 23, 2024, 02:16:07 AM

Author Topic: A Few Of South's More Exciting Upcoming Dribblers  (Read 1601 times)

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: A Few Of South's More Exciting Upcoming Dribblers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 02:10:52 AM »
All I could say Anthony is, Lash Dem. May your tribe increase. Doh stop yuh ting. So glad we going back to what we did well.  ;D
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 10:28:52 AM »
Actually I was more impressed with the quality of the defenders in the drill. Despite all the shaking and baking very few let their man actually get past them. You guys are doing good work amwood. :applause: :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 11:11:04 AM »
so great to see the kids learning life lessons as well as having fun at the same time..and not getting bouff ..very nice Coach amwood..like how you enjoying the job as well

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 11:36:27 AM »
Good stuff, keep up the good work!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 01:59:12 PM »
Actually I was more impressed with the quality of the defenders in the drill. Despite all the shaking and baking very few let their man actually get past them. You guys are doing good work amwood. :applause: :beermug:

Good point.  Defending is primarily a mind set of "thou shall not pass".  A source of pride.  And NOBODY likes to be embarrassed and this was amply demonstrated by the pressure put on the attackers by the defenders.   

As you say....plenty shaking and misdirection but most didn't get very far

One player that caught my eye was the short...sort of chunky left footer.  He low to the ground.....not too flashy like most others yet effective.....and seems to have a powerful shot.

Good work Anthony.  Respeck

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:00:44 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 02:09:07 PM »

Good point.  Defending is primarily a mind set of "thou shall not pass".  A source of pride.  And NOBODY likes to be embarrassed and this was amply demonstrated by the pressure put on the attackers by the defenders.   

As you say....plenty shaking and misdirection but most didn't get very far

One player that caught my eye was the short...sort of chunky left footer.  He low to the ground.....not too flashy like most others yet effective.....and seems to have a powerful shot.

Good work Anthony.  Respeck

The "Never to be underestimated..." Mr Scott. I agree!

One thing I noted about the defenders is that they rarely over committed, and even when they did, they recovered quickly. Nice to watch.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
Good dribblers make good defenders  :beermug:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 09:42:36 PM »
Much respect fellas! Normally when we do a session that involves 1v1 type situations there is always an emphasis on the end product - the quality of the finishing and being efficient when going tuh goal - yuh must at least test the keeper. This was really more of a "fun type" evening where we just wanted to see if the guys could really "twist - up" the defenders, and of-course -there is always the old talk and banter that comes with that...this is a really great group and they are always encouraging the younger ones that we occassionally "bring up" to join the session. Also, allot of them are Levi's old teammates and his "moment" is fueling a serious fire. In fact his little brother Judah is highly motivated and really responsive to the coaching - they all are. The vibe with these kids is excellent and we wanted to really show that. Again, much respect...   
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:56:36 AM by amwood »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 02:07:02 AM »
Keep it going breds. Keep it up.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 05:12:27 AM »
Boss work bredda, de TTFA MUST give you a wok to develop youths.

Do a special on Pappy Emmanuel alone for meh, ah want to see something.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:57:20 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>