March 28, 2024, 11:02:03 AM

Author Topic: My ratings vs SVG.  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My ratings vs SVG.
« on: March 30, 2016, 09:11:55 AM »
Marvin Phillip - 6 - Did better than his last game, look more confident and he also communicated more with his teammates.

Justin Hoyte - 6.5 - Looked good, especially going upfront, not de best sitting back, but better than Cyrus for sure. I know man doh like him, but Hoyte is one of them players who get better with every game, he is also we fastest defender, and we need that badly.

Mekeil Williams - 5 - Had a ok game, not one of his best. Look lil shakie at times and had man running past him, but Mekeil is a fighter, so at least he fall back and fight if somebody get pass him.

Sheldon Bateau - 8 - Solid, confident and positive. He get beat on de line by a SVG player and made up for it by running back and trying to fix he f00ck up, something Hyland doh do much.

Aubrey David - 8 - Baller !! De man doh give up that ball for nothing.

Khaleem Hyland - 5 - Tutu in the first half, better in the second half. If Hart could get him to play consistent, we go be ok, but he have one good game in 4, best passer of de ball especially long balls, does give the ball away cheaply and dont fight back for it enough. Ah was hoping he get a yellow, so he go miss we next game because he already have one, it woulda force Hart hand to get a back up who might turn out better or force Hyland to play more consistent for his place. He need to be more compose as a central midfielder. I know he can do better.

Andre Boucaud - 8.5 - Intelligent and composed, de only thing, sometimes he does play around a little to much in we half of de field. But a boss player, we second best on de field. He does play it simple, he does fight and he doh give away de ball, he does make he self available all de time.

Levi Garcia - 6.5 - Once he build experience and confidence, he will belt men, peal keepers and spanner defenders. He composed and look like he just ack-ing to bleed them. Love this player, he is ah lucky player, ball go fall in he favor even when he not looking for it, one of them type.

Kevin Molino - 5 - Rusty, but after a year of injury, can't vex with him, he need to stop trying to hard and just play it simple, he look better in de second half, de first half he might want to forget. He feel he can come back to how he was right away, it go take a lil more time.

Trevin Caesar - 7 - He does remind me of Mickey Trotman, love he attitude and he determination. De lil f00cker have a good gravity and he cah fall easy, nice sub.

Joevin Jones - 9 - Man of de f00cking match for me, Stephen Hart made a master stroke by putting Joevin on de right side, boy, de man play ball sah, he hit ah man a bullet in he face, I feel it in person, he is technically we best player and he could hit that ball. Why he allow Hyland to take all de free kicks?

Sean De Silva - NR - De few balls he handle, he was wise with it and even had a assist, boss through ball for Trevin to score. Love how he look compose, he handling de ball firm.

Kenwyne Jones - 6.5 - De captain look lil off, but his presence is needed, he draw players and free up others, so he is needed. He, had a better game than his last one, but he need to be more compose and stop bawling at Levi especially in public when he make lil mistakes, he suppose to build up de youthman, glad Hart took him of, woulda like to see Winchester instead of Hackshaw, because we didn't need to lock up shop, we coulda give man chance to score and build confidence. But KJ does make a lot of assist even if he doh score, we need him.

Neveal Hackshaw - NR - No comments, woulda like to see Jomal or Winchester because we didn't need Hackshaw to hold down we midfield and it woulda be nice to wet them fellas feet.

Hartie - Good wins and I like how he was on de sidelines barking orders consistently and changing things around all de time to match de opponent, they move, we move,,,,,, he was involved and I also like how he Hugh his players, show them real love and this is good bounding. But Hartie ah hope you use some friendlies to see odda players and leave off some of de regulars. I like how you eh fraid to bench yuh captain or senior players. Hart subs made a difference and that says a lot.

De Referee - 1 - De mudda c00oint should referee baseball, wha de f00ck this D.Republic man know bout soccer.

If I was Hartie, make it he business to find one or two defenders, because de Hex go be a different puppy. De team look very good on de attack and they play better in attacking mode, but when they try to play conservative, they f00ck up.

Time to call up some defenders.

Tyler David, he say he want to play for we.

Skylar Thomas, Weslie John, Nathan Regis, Sheanon Williams and Noah Powder might come in good to.

Greg Ramjitsingh (yes we need a next keeper) just incase, allyuh see when Jan get injured.

If we could convenience Shaquell Moore, Desevio Payne and Ryan Inniss we go be REAL F00CKING good.

We need to keep we eyes on local defenders like Andre Ettienne, Tristan Hodge and Jamali Garcia too.

Plenty wok to do.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:50:39 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: My ratings vs SVG.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:48:30 PM »
Nice one Sam.

Congrats to coach Hart and the players.

Little defensive work to do, but I have faith in coach Hart and I know he will work on that if he gets a few games before we play Gua.

Bless up T&T.

Thank you to the TTFA as well.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 03:19:13 PM »
Absolutely agree Joevin was man of the match. Terrific player.
Hart for president

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 03:29:09 PM »
Good analysis Sam. However, I would give Hyland a higher rating than 5. He did redeem himself in the second half.

As for man of the match.. I'm stuck between Joevin Jones (JJ really had a lot of "Good times" yesterday) and Sheldon Bateau.

After that performance yesterday, JJ certainly deserves a nickname like "Goodtimes"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:31:34 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »
We got some real sh*t refs in the last two games. Sometimes the sh*t ref does bring the best out of the team. Sometimes!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 03:53:51 PM »
Didn't see the whole first half but for the second half alone Hyland was my man of the match. Seemed to have caught his second wind. It is a pitty it is so long till the next games. Hope all men still getting playing time and showing form in September.

1]; } ?>