April 18, 2024, 01:00:06 PM

Author Topic: Hart facing selection headache conundrum.  (Read 7533 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Hart facing selection headache conundrum.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2016, 05:22:38 AM »
Wired868: What was the trick with Kenwyne Jones? He seemed to have worked with you better than any other coach…
Hart: I think you would need to speak to Kenwyne about that. I try to always advise Kenwyne along certain lines and let him know if I am happy with what he is doing or if I am not happy with what he is doing. But I am also aware of the enormous strain he is under from the Trinidad public, which I think is unfair.
People don’t take into consideration the kind of attention other teams pay towards him. And what I’ve found is it has been very difficult to find a partner for Kenwyne who could create the type of service he would require. He is not the typical Trinidad and Tobago striker who could pick up and make room for himself or beat his man. He requires service. So the difficulty was to create situations where the service was close enough to him to exploit the space he creates by being double marked and/or to feed off things that come off of him, which is what (Kevin) Molino did so very well.

Wired868: You think Kevin Molino is by far the best partner for Kenwyne?
Hart: Yes. Because Kevin played close to Kenwyne. The other ‘number 10s’ (attacking central midfielders), so to speak, have a habit of playing close to the midfield. And, quite frankly, if a team is defending and the (opposing) ‘number 10’ is playing in the middle of the park, they have done their job.
But if the ‘number 10’ is finding room on the top of the penalty box, then it creates a problem. And Kevin has the ability to find room on the top of the penalty area.
Read more: http://www.socawarriors.net/senior-team-news/15789-hart-exam-t-t-coach-talks-football-philosophy-squad-selection-and-the-2018-w-cup.html
Reading this article again from last August, I'm eager to see how Bostick will gel in attack with KJ and Molino in particular considering how well he executes his passes and delivery of the ball.

Who is Bostick?

;)

Bostock will play on the wing, something like this.

Bostock__Boucaud__Hyland__Jones
__________Molino______________
__________Kenwyne_____________

We real problem is de striking position.

In 2001 T&T under Porterfield de team run through this stage and when they reach de Hex they get nuff bull.

So Hartie have to try he best and get enough depth and give players some exposure before next year cause it could be real hard, no easy game next year.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 09:12:25 AM »
Who is Bostick?

;)

In 2001 T&T under Porterfield de team run through this stage and when they reach de Hex they get nuff bull.

So Hartie have to try he best and get enough depth and give players some exposure before next year cause it could be real hard, no easy game next year.
I real butchering this man's name ;D
I like that line up. Levi coming off the bench fresh will be problems for defenders and Molino is catching his form.
I'm looking forward to see what the team in look like for the remainder of the year.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
Who is Bostick?

;)

I like that line up. Levi coming off the bench fresh will be problems for defenders and Molino is catching his form.
I'm looking forward to see what the team in look like for the remainder of the year.

Third time is the charm. Two down, one more to go. :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 10:36:19 AM »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2016, 11:53:48 AM »

Who is Bostick?

Evo brudda
dah one nearly fly over mih head, den ah pull it back lol :D
I pity the fool....

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2016, 05:04:03 PM »
Who is Bostick?

;)

Jones has been effective running at defenders, last game he was more effective coming in from the right to a strong left footed shot, more problem for Hartie.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2016, 06:27:50 PM »
I am contrary to everybody that coach Hart is in a dilemma to pick his starting 11. The players on this team are not as consistent as yet. This is the squad that lost to Haiti, and struggled with Vincy in the first game. We still lacking stability and creativity in the middle. The occasional hiccups in the defense. We also have to look at goalkeeping. I think he has done a good job in motivating players(unfortunately, something did not click vs Haiti). I think position in GK, mid-field and defense still up for grabs.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2016, 08:40:20 PM »
I am contrary to everybody that coach Hart is in a dilemma to pick his starting 11. The players on this team are not as consistent as yet. This is the squad that lost to Haiti, and struggled with Vincy in the first game. We still lacking stability and creativity in the middle. The occasional hiccups in the defense. We also have to look at goalkeeping. I think he has done a good job in motivating players(unfortunately, something did not click vs Haiti). I think position in GK, mid-field and defense still up for grabs.

Good post Deeks  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2016, 05:33:05 AM »

You are right Deeks, nuff talent but they very inconsistent, especially the senior players like Hyland, Guerra and Peltier.

But remember, Cummings, Molino and Hector just came back.

We really need a man like Nahkid on this team, a deep lying midfielder who could bring de ball out of defence and spread it, only person capable is Boucaud and if Hyland could be more consistent, he to.

Lets see if Muckette, De Silva, Hackshaw or Jomal could be converted.

I still saying play Cyrus as a striker.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2016, 09:57:04 AM »

He doh have much of a headache when it comes to our frontline in important games. We have very few capable strikers at the moment

1]; } ?>