April 20, 2024, 09:40:46 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Peru Game (23-May-2016)  (Read 34547 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Peru Game (23-May-2016)
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2016, 09:13:22 PM »
hyland dunce bad eno.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2016, 09:14:50 PM »
Link please if the game is not over .sorry am late but I had the choice to see Toronto just tie the series 2-2 with Cleveland or watcj TnT vs Peru .but you guys didnt make this game sound as good as that TO vs Cleveland gamebreaker .
link plz

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2016, 09:15:51 PM »
Link please if the game is not over .sorry am late but I had the choice to see Toronto just tie the series 2-2 with Cleveland or watcj TnT vs Peru .but you guys didnt make this game sound as good as that TO vs Cleveland gamebreaker .
link plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr8ThHbHqdc

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2016, 09:16:38 PM »
Weslie John looking like he could be the next Seon Power with time and exposure.  ;D

This team is poor without JonesX2, Molino, Bostock, and Bateau. Jonathan Glenn taking Plaza spot easy easy.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2016, 09:16:49 PM »
sorry for typos still pumped
thanks mouie

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2016, 09:19:10 PM »
wtf is this 3-zip score line steuppss think i made the right choice

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2016, 09:22:56 PM »
wtf is this 3-zip score line steuppss think i made the right choice

Sure right
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2016, 09:23:56 PM »
I find it hard to believe we cannot replace that psycho Phillip. He crazy and not good a bad mix.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2016, 09:24:52 PM »
i believe that for this campaign hart should accept very few players from this pro league, and i mean the complete stand outs. these fellas definitely aint ready yet.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2016, 09:25:44 PM »
we all agreed that the squad is not the best. link in the midfield attack...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2016, 09:27:19 PM »

Iz long time we aint get some good licks like this.. It good, who do not hear will feel..

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2016, 09:27:43 PM »
Peru 4 T&T 0. Uraguay is licking their chops

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2016, 09:29:13 PM »
I find it hard to believe we cannot replace that psycho Phillip. He crazy and not good a bad mix.

Damn, weary. Doh hold back. :)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »
Look like Abu got the ball. I eh fault him for making that tackle.
Oh lard I didn't need to see us play like this tonight.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Thread for T&T vs Peru Game (23-May-2016)
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2016, 09:30:28 PM »
Fitting end to Bakr's nite.  Big gulf between local based; good learning curve.  Cyar say Hart ain't giving men an opportunity to stake their claim for a spot on this team.  All in all, we lack penetration in the final third.  Our movement in the final third was static tonite.  Philips has to do better on a couple of those goals; cyar get beat first post like the third goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 09:45:49 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2016, 09:30:41 PM »
wow. this is a real good game to study cuz a good couple could go for the ride but....we have to leave a few behind...and realize we squad really not deep. i feel weslie john could ride...not plaza or shahdon winchester...hyland only because we not deep...i feel is the end of the ride for cyrus...bag so mixed...#9 deserve another look...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2016, 09:32:04 PM »
Honestly the only time T&T should be fielding teams with a significant number of local players is against Caribbean opposition. Maybe we need to get some serious licks to understand this..
Who else you propose we take on a non-FIFA date??? With the starting GK unavailable.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2016, 09:33:21 PM »
i say no more friendlies outside of the FIFA date. we seem to be the only team that does do this bullcrap. how the hell our team will jell if we keep using unfamiliar faces? come coach stop taking these punching bag players to rep us, they not ready for this level.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »
Fitting end to Bakrs nite.  Big gulf between local based; good learning curve.  Cyar say Hart ain't giving men a chance to stake their claim for a chance to make this team.  All in all, we lack penetration in the final third.  Out movement in the final third was static tonite.  Philips has to do better on a couple of those goals; cyar get beat first post like the third goal.

sorry to say but all the goals scored tonight except the penalty was savable.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2016, 09:35:52 PM »
I only watched the 2nd half but this is exactly why I was disappointed when I saw the squad list. We didn't learn anything new. We know we have no depth. The 3 best players in the 2nd half IMO were Aubrey David, Levi and Boucaud. They are already starters. We knew they had quality. We know the pro league players aren't ready. The only thing that disappoints me is how much Hyland has regressed. But I think that has to do with the fact that he is asked to do more than he can at this point in his career. He is a defensive midfielder that's all. Whenever he tries to play an attacking role he gives the ball away. Bostock and DeLeon coming for his spot. Also can we please just call up Ranjitsingh Marvin Phillip is not an international GK. Sad thing is I think Jan is prone to some of the same mistakes.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2016, 09:37:38 PM »

Jes asking ... Would you fault him for lack of awareness or chalk it up to his lack of speed (Boss pass still!)

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2016, 09:41:38 PM »

Jes asking ... Would you fault him for lack of awareness or chalk it up to his lack of speed (Boss pass still!)

Definitely his lack of speed was exposed there.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2016, 09:42:03 PM »
not to be repetitive but if we had our full squad we would not have been beaten in such a dispicable manner. i believe if molino, jovin, mikiel williams, kenwin, sheldon batau, kavan george, justin hoyte, and jan micheal williams had played we would've at least had a much better showing.  this whole blasted team was trash with the exception of boucard, david and jamal williams, all the rest played tired and clueless.

hyland had an awful game. i guess when you play with bad players you show your bad qualities.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2016, 09:45:03 PM »
Pro-league players and coaches can no longer talk about Hart's selections, save for the interesting overabundance of WConn players. On the bright side, when the series is over we might get rid of some dead weight, and add to about 3-5 players to our WC qualifying pool.

Winchester is knocking on the door. I'm hoping Leston Paul, DeSilva, Weslie John, and Jomal Williams can step up their game in Uraguay.

With all due respect to this humiliation, its good the Pro-leaguers got this kind of exposure. It will bring up their game and increase competition in the league.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2016, 09:45:35 PM »
not to be repetitive but if we had our full squad we would not have been beaten in such a dispicable manner. i believe if molino, jovin, mikiel williams, kenwin, sheldon batau, kavan george, justin hoyte, and jan micheal williams had played we would've at least had a much better showing.  this whole blasted team was trash with the exception of boucard, david and jamal williams, all the rest played tired and clueless.

hyland had an awful game. i guess when you play with bad players you show your bad qualities.
What about Levi or Sean?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2016, 09:46:33 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ONNNqrLbEpE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ONNNqrLbEpE</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2016, 09:47:26 PM »
I only watched the 2nd half but this is exactly why I was disappointed when I saw the squad list. We didn't learn anything new. We know we have no depth. The 3 best players in the 2nd half IMO were Aubrey David, Levi and Boucaud. They are already starters. We knew they had quality. We know the pro league players aren't ready. The only thing that disappoints me is how much Hyland has regressed. But I think that has to do with the fact that he is asked to do more than he can at this point in his career. He is a defensive midfielder that's all. Whenever he tries to play an attacking role he gives the ball away. Bostock and DeLeon coming for his spot. Also can we please just call up Ranjitsingh Marvin Phillip is not an international GK. Sad thing is I think Jan is prone to some of the same mistakes.
no not jan, he's a mess yes, but phillips is in a class of his own in regard to being a total mess.
all these goals with the exception of the penalty would not have gotten past jan. its time to get a UB40 goalie.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2016, 09:49:09 PM »
This Pro League will only get better when the coaching stock gets better.  We need to seriously invest in our coaching; they are 20 years behind.  What's even more scary is the John Williams is trying to resurrect some of these obsolete coaches' careers. 

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2016, 09:51:12 PM »
This Pro League will only get better when the coaching stock gets better.  We need to seriously invest in our coaching; they are 20 years behind.  What's even more scary is the John Williams is trying to resurrect some of these obsolete coaches' careers. 

Good point

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2016, 09:51:20 PM »

What about Levi or Sean?
i like the both players, but they didn't show up tonight. don't know if its because of the supporting cast, or they were just way over their heads. by the way dasilva gave the ball away a little too much for my taste, and gacia was woeful at defending the flanks and left david out to dry in the first half, im afraid he's all offense.

1]; } ?>