April 19, 2024, 05:26:43 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs China Game (03-June-2016)  (Read 28895 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs China Game (03-June-2016)
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2016, 08:15:02 PM »
FIFA rankings overrated.

Should we use the DEEKS rankings?

What global ranking should we use?

;D

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2016, 04:57:01 AM »
watched the game last night, by the way thank you zeppo for posting it. boy oh boy do these locals need a lot of work. i could say without reservation that foncete is definitely not ready and is not up to international standard, as the saying goes your team is as good as your goaley.

he is barely a conference league goal keeper let alone an international so i suggest that hart throw him back in the oven until he matures and learn his trade in a proper league. the other bloke who played the second half has a little more quality and common sense.

as for our defense, those guys are as intelligent as birds on a high tension wire. they are so easy to unravel and playing against them is like fishing in a barrel. china is not a great team but they are fundamentally sound as they come. they have all the ground work layed out correctly and plays a simple but effective brand. this is the kind of football i wish these boys could play.

i watched guys like jomol williams and winchester and these guys fist touches are atrocious. there is no way on earth that you could be an attacker with such heavy touches. the only player who could get away with that is K.jones and that's because he has other wonderful attributes that make up for his heavy first touch. i can't say how many times i saw balls bouncing off attacking players in attack mode.

but in all the mele i did see a player who possibly could be be a very good attacking addition to the team the # 17 nathan lewis fella. he has tons of speed and and works the passing lanes well. but he needs to travel away from this poor league and find a competitive league and proper coaching, because two weeks under steven hart would not make him a better player.

to sum it up. these players lack what it takes to play international football. just my take ont he whole shabbang.

oh i almost forgot. as much as i like sean de silver the lad can't cut it at this level. just look at his play. he was passing the ball scared and timid and was apprehensive about keeping the ball and going past his markers, his final pass is also very suspect. coach hart you have some very honest sobering decisions to make.

totally agree with you . we are in dire need of a good goalkeeper. Guess we can see how IMPORTANT Jan Williams is in this campaign.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2016, 02:25:08 PM »
China met their match,beaten at home 1-0 by Khazakistan.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2016, 03:14:30 AM »
Jay10You mentioned our defense have the intelligence of "birds on electric wire",TBH,that has been our problem for many years,many of our players,while being sklilful lack intelligence.

1]; } ?>