March 29, 2024, 08:52:46 AM

Author Topic: Hart selects squad for upcoming friendlies against Peru, Uruguay, and China  (Read 12374 times)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Boom....this joker playing with fire......time he get burned..... :devil:
Mr President....this is  not your club football.....if you were paying attention
This is The SOCA WARRIORS...the national team of the whole of..... T& T...those at home and quite a few abroad.....show some bloody Raspect
As much as things change some things still remain the same......some bone heads always think they are bigger than the game

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Boom....this joker playing with fire......time he get burned..... :devil:
Mr President....this is  not your club football.....if you were paying attention
This is The SOCA WARRIORS...the national team of the whole of..... T& T...those at home and quite a few abroad.....show some bloody Raspect
As much as things change some things still remain the same......some bone heads always think they are bigger than the game
it was only a matter of time before this dotish man started showing his true colors, and here everyone was complaining about raymond timkee. there's an old saying, when someting not's borken don't try to fix it.

now it's just a matter of time before this dumboo derail the whole world cup campaign because i can't see hart sticking around for this. has anyone else noticed that he didn't renew his contract, what's that called......keeping his options open........ bags packed just in case he has to leave in a hurry?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

^^ If our first team players are not playing together in these friendly games then how does it benefit us when they do play together in the next WC qualifying games?

Let me repeat this once again. and ah hope allyuh watching the Peru game
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:53:00 PM by Sando prince »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is a good thing Bitter sprain his hamstring and should missed the game.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

^^ If our first team players are not playing together in these friendly games then how does it benefit us when they do play together in the next WC qualifying games?

Let me repeat this once again. and ah hope allyuh watching the Peru game
point well taken. i share the same sentiment. this was a waste of a very good friendly.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This wasn't a waste of a friendly. We now know who is not capable of playing at a higher level. We now know that Hyland is a good sub off the bench when we leading ....we now know that we have to find another central defender.....
SH knows who is in his starting 11 and as a coach what he is ideally looking for is 2 players for every position. He now knows who to start ruling out.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why didn't justin hoyte play on monday, is he injured or he didn't make the trip??

on another note i can't wait to see what nathan lewis has to offer. i would love to see him start on friday because according to jablote he was the reason why they made it to the CCl next year as a result of his goal out put. 

hope he's another ball pest in the making because we need at least three great super subs for the World cup campaign.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why didn't justin hoyte play on monday, is he injured or he didn't make the trip??

Didn't make the trip. Alvin Jones was his replacement.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>