April 28, 2024, 04:39:00 PM

Author Topic: Pybus sabotaging West Indies cricket... Cozier gave it away..  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
For years I have preached to the blind...

But it takes a small sentence from the late Cozier to sum up my intuition and foresight into what controls wi cricket..

Pybus has come to sabotage our cricket as the wicb has indeed sold out... He is here to control and make sure the best team is not selected consistently ..

Hence the current selection of our team, a weakened side with only notable names like Polly and Narine...

You see it is easier to fix matches and sabotage through selection and continuous turmoil between board and players than to pay off or buy players...

Much less red tape and easier to select a weakened team because you control selection than to risk paying a player..

So you manipulate the board and have them do your dirty work.. A full strength West Indies will destroy any side in all formats if given the support and right coaching..

But as Cozier stated, "outside interference "

I'm happy he hinted at it before he passed on... It just reiterates what I've been saying all along, West Indies cricket isn't controlled by West Indians

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pybus sabotaging West Indies cricket... Cozier gave it away..
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 06:15:51 PM »
The WICBC has always been a colonial entity and will never change. I'm for the total dismantling of it and having countries play independently especially since the money is in the shorter form of the game.

1]; } ?>