March 28, 2024, 12:10:44 PM

Author Topic: Noah Powder Thread  (Read 28067 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Noah Powder Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2021, 12:21:06 PM »
Noah must a get a call  this time
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Noah Powder receives first call to Trinidad and Tobago National Team
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2021, 08:25:59 PM »
Noah Powder receives first call to Trinidad and Tobago National Team
RSL Communications

Real Salt Lake defender Noah Powder has been named to Trinidad & Tobago’s squad to face the United States at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, Florida on Sunday, January 31. The match will kick off at 5:00 p.m. MT and be broadcast live nationally on FS1.

“It is always an honor to receive a call to your national team and Noah has earned this opportunity,” RSL General Manager Elliot Fall said. “As someone who is hungry to show his skills at every level, he’s proven that he’s ready for the international stage and we wish him well in Sunday’s match against the United States.”

Powder, 21, played 30 regular season matches for the Monarchs in 2019, scoring two goals in 2,629 minutes. In the playoffs, he notched two assists and scored in the USL Championship Final to secure the club’s first title. To date, Powder has nine goals and seven assists in 90 USL matches, logging 7,050 minutes, including one goal and four assists in 10 appearances in 2020.

Powder signed for RSL in September 2020 ahead of the 2021 season.

“I’m truly honored and humbled to receive my first senior team call for the country I’ve enjoyed representing through the youth ranks,” Powder said. “This is a huge honor not only for me but my whole family who has been behind me the whole way. I’m looking forward to meeting the lads and the coaching staff for this upcoming camp.” 

Internationally, Powder has played 13 matches across the T&T U-17 and U-20 sides, notching two goals for each age group.

Powder joined the Monarchs prior to the 2019 season as a young veteran in the USL Championship. Success has followed since his professional career began in 2016. The New Jersey native played two seasons with New York Red Bulls II in 2016 and 2017 and helped NYRBII to a USL title as a rookie. He then joined Orange County SC in the USL Championship where he helped OCSC to the Western Conference Final in 2018.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2021, 11:32:39 AM »
WATCH: Noah Powder looks ahead to Sunday's International Friendly against the United States

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xqhe1ywirEU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xqhe1ywirEU</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2021, 12:10:00 PM »
Liking it. :thumbsup: Solid.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2021, 10:44:27 PM »
WATCH: Noah Powder scores a spectacular long range goal to seal Real Monarchs' 3-2 come-from-behind win against New Mexico United

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MiKVUY5xE1k?start=123" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MiKVUY5xE1k?start=123</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2021, 04:45:37 AM »
WATCH: Noah Powder scores a spectacular long range goal to seal Real Monarchs' 3-2 come-from-behind win against New Mexico United

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MiKVUY5xE1k?start=123" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MiKVUY5xE1k?start=123</a>

Why does that look like it's in slo-mo when it is in real time?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2021, 06:34:20 AM »
has yet to get a fair shot .... on the NT
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2021, 03:29:43 PM »

What would that look like?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2021, 03:58:47 PM »

What would that look like?

Man ent even get to start one game, much less play an entire 90. His CV alone would suggest that he deserves a run of games.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2021, 03:10:17 AM »
He's definitely one of our best options at left-back, if not now then in a year or two

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2021, 03:31:38 AM »
He's definitely one of our best options at left-back, if not now then in a year or two
well don’t look now because we have a local coach who favors local players just like dennis, and if he remains then you could kiss mr powder good bye, just like mr ranjitsingh.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2021, 09:30:33 AM »
Why does that look like it's in slo-mo when it is in real time?

Just the camera angle I feel, that shot covered a long distance in a short time. What a goal to win it

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2021, 02:02:17 AM »
well don’t look now because we have a local coach who favors local players just like dennis, and if he remains then you could kiss mr powder good bye, just like mr ranjitsingh.

Look I get it, the only man for you is Fenwick, but I don't see Eve ignoring him in the future. Like him or not he picked a good team for Montserrat given the result, and it included 5 players playing in America and one in Canada, so I can't see your rationale.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Noah Powder called in for Concacaf Gold Cup
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2021, 12:10:35 PM »
Noah Powder called in for Concacaf Gold Cup
rsl.com

Real Salt Lake defender Noah Powder has been named to Trinidad & Tobago’s squad as an injury replacement for the upcoming Concacaf Gold Cup. Trinidad & Tobago open its Gold Cup tournament on Saturday, July 10 when it faces Mexico at 8:00 p.m. MT at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas.

Trinidad & Tobago will feature in Group A for the Concacaf Gold Cup alongside Curacao, El Salvador and Mexico.

“This honor is a testament to the hard work Noah has put in over the years. We are proud to see his quality recognized and excited to watch him represent his country in this region’s premier international competition.” RSL General Manager Elliot Fall said.

Powder, 22, made his Major League Soccer debut on May 15 when he entered a match against Nashville SC to play the final seven minutes of the contest. In 2019 played 30 regular season matches for Real Monarchs, scoring two goals in 2,629 minutes. In the playoffs, he notched two assists and scored in the USL Championship Final to secure the club’s first title. To date, Powder has nine goals and seven assists in 90 USL matches, logging 7,050 minutes, including one goal and four assists in 10 appearances in 2020.

Powder signed for RSL in September 2020 ahead of the 2021 season.

Internationally, Powder has played 13 matches across the Trinidad & Tobago U-17 and U-20 sides, notching two goals for each age group. He made his senior national team debut on January 31 against the United States in Orlando, Florida.

Powder joined the Monarchs prior to the 2019 season as a young veteran in the USL Championship. Success has followed since his professional career began in 2016. The New Jersey native played two seasons with New York Red Bulls II in 2016 and 2017 and helped NYRBII to a USL title as a rookie. He then joined Orange County SC in the USL Championship where he helped OCSC to the Western Conference Final in 2018.

Real Salt Lake returns to the field on Saturday, July 17 when it faces LAFC at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, California. Fans can watch the match live locally on KMYU or the KSL TV app beginning at 7:30 p.m. MT.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2021, 02:05:39 PM »
 proved himself .....

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2021, 09:50:33 AM »
WATCH: Real Salt Lake defender Noah Powder unleashes a rocket from 35 yards out which forces the Vancouver Whitecaps goalkeeper into a save at full stretch with the ball then hitting the post.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VEkD1k4t7Fs?start=135" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VEkD1k4t7Fs?start=135</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2021, 10:31:30 AM »
And that was on debut first start? Going brave!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:41:52 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2021, 09:02:31 PM »
Quote Sheet: RSL 3-2 FC Dallas
By RSL Communications

Interim Head Coach Pablo Mastroeni

On Noah Powder’s performance tonight:

“He’s been great. It’s tough for a young player to get an opportunity. It’s almost amidst all this chaos that it fell serendipitously to him. It was a moment where if Aaron Herrera wasn’t out last week, he probably wouldn’t have had a chance to start. But I think there were glimpses of some really good stuff in Vancouver, so I guess that game wasn’t all lost. Because from that you realize that there’s a young kid who’s still learning the defensive side of that position. But [Noah] is just a Ferrari going forward. He’s everything you want in a left back. He’s calm on the ball. He brings his midfielders into the game. He looks forward and combines. He can cross and shoot. So he’s an attacking player in that position that’s also able to defend, which he’s made great strides on this year. We’ve worked really hard to get him to where he’s at. I couldn’t be happier for the young man and think he’s got a really bright future ahead of him.”

Defender Noah Powder

On his increased confidence:

“Honestly, I feel as though I am [more confident]. It was a little difficult in the early minutes because we had to feel out the game. We have to know how the other team plays and how we want to implement ourselves. In the first 15 minutes we said, ‘We’ll go big.’ And that’s what we wanted to do. But once we got to play, that’s my style of play, so once we did that we got to implement our football and the way we play.”

On his crossing:

“I would say we work on crossing about two times after training, maybe twice a week. I’m always out there crossing right or left-footed as much as I can to get better on both feet looking for our best players to score goals.”

On his level of comfort at the MLS level:

“I feel a lot more comfortable. Obviously I’m still very young and I still have a lot more to learn. As long as I stay grounded and learn each game, I’m progressing in fitness and experience. I feel as though I can take it to the next level and finally can.”

Midfielder Albert Rusnak

On Noah Powder’s performance:

“He's a very attacking minded left back and he showed that today. Our second goal came from him being in a high position and shooting on the goalkeeper who made the save allowing Jony [Menendez] to tap it in. Credit to him for being in such a high position to attack as a left back. He’s been training very well all year. He’s been waiting for this chance and I feel like he took it today.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2021, 09:43:27 PM »
Real Salt Lake defender Noah Powder suspended three games after impaired driving conviction
By Alex Vejar (The Salt Lake Tribune)

Real Salt Lake defender Noah Powder has been suspended for three games by Major League Soccer after he pleaded guilty in a Murray courtroom to impaired driving. The league announced the suspension Friday afternoon.

Powder will not be allowed to participate in team activities, including games, until his suspension ends, the league said.

Powder was arrested on July 2 after police say he was driving 108 miles per hour on Interstate 15, driving erratically and allegedly appearing to race another vehicle. He was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and speeding, according to a probable cause statement filed with the Utah courts.

Prior to his arrest, Powder agreed to a Breathalyzer test, according to the statement, which read a blood-alcohol content of 0.133 — more than twice the legal limit in Utah of 0.05.

Powder was ordered Tuesday by the court to pay a fine of $1,460, complete 24 hours of community service and complete a DUI class. He was also placed on probation for a year.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2022, 01:24:03 PM »
Indy Eleven signs Trinidad and Tobago international defender Noah Powder
By Indy Eleven Communications

Indy Eleven’s build-out of its 2022 roster continued with today’s signing of Trinidad & Tobago international defender Noah Powder. Per club policy, terms of the contract that brings Powder to Indiana’s Team following a season with Major League Soccer’s Real Salt Lake will not be released; the signing will be finalized pending league and federation approval. 

“Once interest came to my attention from Indy Eleven I was immediately intrigued,” said Powder. “I really feel like Coach Mark Lowry’s style of play best suits the way I see and play the game. I’m excited a deal could get done and I’m ready to get to work for the 2022 season.”

Powder, 23, brings six seasons of professional experience to the Boys in Blue, including title-winning seasons in the USL Championship with Real Monarchs SLC (2019) and New York Red Bulls II (2016). Powder split his 2021 campaign between Monarchs SLC and their MLS parent club Real Salt Lake, where he started in two of his seven appearances in regular season action.

“For me, Noah Powder is one of the best left backs outside of MLS and has been for the past couple of seasons,” said Lowry, whose teams faced Powder five times since 2019 while at the helm of El Paso Locomotive FC. “He has had, and still has, a lot of MLS interest, so to get him to Indy Eleven shows the intent of this club and where we want to be.”                                   

In his six seasons of play in the USL Championship, the native of Edison, N.J., has collected 11 goals and nine assists in 103 combined regular season (96) and postseason (7) affairs. After coming up through the New York Red Bulls Academy system, Powder made his professional debut at the age of 17 during a two-season stint at NY Red Bulls II from 2016-17, helping the squad to the top record in the Championship’s regular season in 2016 and a trophy-lifting finish to the playoffs that followed. After joining Orange County SC for their 2018 campaign, Powder got another taste of postseason glory in 2019, starting his three-year tenure at Monarchs SLC by figuring prominently in their title run, including scoring the final tally in a 3-1 victory over Louisville City FC in the Final.

Eligible to represent Trinidad & Tobago through his father born in Tobago, Powder represented the Soca Warriors 13 times in competitions at the U-17 and U-20 levels towards the start of his pro career before earning his first full senior team call up just under a year ago. Powder made six “caps” for T&T in 2021, several of which came in crucial contests alongside his new teammate, Eleven midfielder Neveal Hackshaw. After making his full international debut on Feb. 1, in a friendly against the United States, Powder appeared twice off the bench in CONCACAF region qualifiers for the 2022 FIFA World Cup last spring before starting two of his three appearances in the CONCACAF Gold Cup in July.

Indy Eleven will continue to make additional announcements surrounding its roster leading up to the 2022 preseason beginning in February. Following are the 14 players currently signed to the squad’s 2022 roster:

Goalkeeper: Bobby Edwards

Defender: A.J. Cochran, Mechack Jérôme, Alex McQueen, Karl Ouimette, Noah Powder, Jared Timmer

Midfielder: Raul Aguilera, Ayoze, Sam Brown, Neveal Hackshaw, Nicky Law, Bryam Rebellón

Forward: Manuel Arteaga, Aris Briggs

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2022, 06:08:33 PM »
USL championship is the standard now

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2022, 10:00:25 PM »
USL championship is the standard now

It's been that way for a while now.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2022, 09:46:05 PM »
WATCH: Noah Powder scores within a minute of stepping on to the pitch to spark Indy Eleven's 3-1 come-from-behind win against Orange County SC.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JtuD-5fvWwo?start=96" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JtuD-5fvWwo?start=96</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2022, 03:54:53 PM »
FC Tulsa acquires Noah Powder via trade from Indy Eleven
FC Tulsa Media

FC Tulsa has finalized a trade to bring in a proven young defender with MLS experience to bolster its backline. The club announced on Tuesday afternoon that it has acquired 2x USL Championship title winner and 2021 Real Salt Lake man Noah Powder from Indy Eleven in exchange for FC Tulsa goalkeeper Sean Lewis, pending league and federation approval.

Powder, a 23-year-old left-back from New Jersey representing Trinidad and Tobago internationally, has already made 115 appearances over his USL Championship career with 12 goals and 10 assists. Last season, Powder was rewarded for his excellent play with a promotion to MLS’ Real Salt Lake where he would go on to make seven appearances in the United States’ top-flight soccer league.

“We’re excited to add someone of Noah’s caliber to our roster at this point in the season,” said FC Tulsa president Sam Doerr. “At just 23 years old, he has already won two USL Championship titles and knows what it takes to win in this league. Our fans will enjoy his attacking style and his pace fits the roster identity we are trying to build at this club.”

Powder kicked off his career by signing with the New York Red Bulls Academy in 2016 and debuted for its USL Championship side as a 17-year-old. A strong defense led Red Bulls II to the best record in the regular season in 2016 and the club would go on to win the USL Championship title the same year, the first title win of Powder’s career. He would ink his first professional contract the following season with Red Bulls II and finish his time in New York with three goals and one assist.

In 2018, the Trinidadian and Tobagonian headed out west and signed with Orange County SC. He scored a regular season career-high three goals for Orange County in 21 appearances with two assists en route to winning the league’s Western Conference. Orange County went on to win its first three playoff matches before losing to Phoenix Rising FC in the Conference Semifinals.

Powder stayed in the Western Conference in 2019 by signing with Real Monarchs SLC where he would play for three seasons. Including playoff appearances, Powder hit the pitch 51 times for Real Monarchs, tallying five goals and six assists. He would hoist the USL Championship Final trophy once again in 2019 with Real Monarchs and scored his third goal of the season in the USL Championship Final against Louisville City FC.

Midway through the 2021 season, Real Monarchs’ MLS parent club, Real Salt Lake, called Powder up to the MLS squad and the left-back made his debut on May 16, 2021. In total, Powder made seven appearances and logged 279 minutes for Real Salt Lake.

Powder signed with Indy Eleven ahead of the 2022 season where he made 12 appearances with one goal and one assist before being acquired by Tulsa.

Internationally, Powder has capped 12 times for the senior Trinidad and Tobago National Team between World Cup Qualifying, the 2021 Gold Cup, Friendlies, and most recently in CONCACAF Nations League B play. Powder started three of Trinidad and Tobago’s four Nations League matches in June, and the “Soca Warriors” won all three. He also made five appearances for the U-17 side and eight more for the U-20 side before getting the call to the senior squad.

In return for Powder, FC Tula will send goalkeeper Sean Lewis to Indy. Lewis was the longest-tenured player on the FC Tulsa roster dating back to Lewis signing with Tulsa as a free agent in 2018. His 61 appearances are tied for eighth all-time in franchise history, and his 189 saves and 10 clean sheets are both second-most in club history among goalkeepers.

“We are thankful to Sean for all he’s done for our club and are excited for him to get the chance to play meaningful minutes with Indy,” said Doerr. “We wish him and his family the best and he will always be part of the FC Tulsa family.”

The move marks the second player-for-player trade in the FC Tulsa era of the club and the third in franchise history.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2022, 09:20:52 AM »
WATCH: Noah Powder's first goal for FC Tulsa is the game-winner as they defeat Miami FC 2-1.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/s7SedMkXjL4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/s7SedMkXjL4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2023, 07:54:09 PM »
Hailstorm sign defender Noah Powder
hailstormfc.com

Northern Colorado Hailstorm FC have signed defender Noah Powder to a short-term contract.

Powder, a 24-year-old Trinidad & Tobago international, made his debut for the club as a substitute in Hailstorm’s 2-0 win over the Richmond Kickers on June 7. He also made a substitute appearance in Hailstorm’s 0-0 draw against One Knoxville SC on June 10.

“It’s definitely been a great experience so far, the guys are very welcoming,” Powder said.

Powder spent 2022 playing in the USL Championship with both Indy Eleven and FC Tulsa, making 25 appearances and scoring a pair of goals between both clubs. He has also made 13 appearances for the Trinidad & Tobago national team, scoring two goals in a 4-1 win over Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in the CONCACAF Nations League in 2022.

“When Noah came up as somebody that was available we jumped at the chance,” Hailstorm FC head coach Éamon Zayed said. “(Assistant coach) Colin Falvey was aware of him from his time in Sacramento, and they actually looked at bringing him into Sacramento a couple of years ago.”

Primarily a left back, Powder can also play on the wing, which he did against Knoxville when he came on for Billy King in the 87th minute.

“He’s not afraid to get up and attack, get crosses in the box,” Zayed said.

Powder and his Hailstorm teammates will be back in action on June 17 against South Georgia Tormenta FC, kickoff is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Mountain time on ESPN+.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2023, 01:21:09 AM »
Career regressing ?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2023, 03:38:32 PM »
Hailstorm sign Noah Powder to new deal through end of 2023 season
USLLeagueOne.com Staff

Northern Colorado Hailstorm FC has signed Trinidad and Tobago international Noah Powder to a contract extension through the end of the 2023 USL League One season, re-upping the 24-year-old after a solid run since his arrival at the club on a 25-day contract in June.

“It’s great to finally get pencil on paper and be here for the rest of the season,” said Powder.

Powder has made three appearances for the Hailstorm since his arrival, recording one start in the side’s 1-0 win against Central Valley Fuego FC on June 24. In that time he has one 5 of 8 duels and recorded one tackle, one chance created and made eight recoveries in 81 minutes of action.

“Most of the guys really like him, and he’s fit into the group really well,” said Hailstorm head coach Éamon Zayed. “That for me is just as important as his ability on the pitch.”

Hailstorm will return to action on Saturday night when they visit Chattanooga Red Wolves SC at CHI Memorial Stadium with kickoff scheduled for 7:30 p.m. ET.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2023, 06:07:31 PM »
Noah Powder scores a left-footed screamer in what turned out to be the game-winning goal in Northern Colorado Hailstorm FC's 4-2 win over Charlotte Independence. This is Noah's first goal for the Hailstorm.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_o0nK_troUw?start=270" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_o0nK_troUw?start=270</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2023, 06:54:16 AM »
Noah Powder named USL League One Player of the Week
By USLLeagueOne.com Staff

USL League One today announced the Team of the Week for Week 25 of the 2023 regular season with Northern Colorado Hailstorm FC midfielder Noah Powder named Player of the Week presented by Konami eFootball with his one-goal, two-assist performance in the Hailstorm's victory over the Independence.

After splitting the 2022 season with USL Championship sides Indy Eleven and FC Tulsa, the two-time USL Championship title-winner and former Major League Soccer talent joined the Hailstorm in July 2023. The Trinidad and Tobago international has helped the Hailstorm to a club record 43 points and 12 wins with the first three-goal-contribution match of his career in Northern Colorado's massive Week 25 victory over the Charlotte Independence.

Powder started his afternoon by laying the ball off to Trevor Amann in the sixth minute who slotted home his 19th goal of the season - the most in a single regular season in League One history. In an even 2-2 contest with just over 10 minutes remaining, Powder unleashed a long-range, on-target effort to stun Charlotte's Austin Pack in goal for his first Hailstorm goal. Rounding out a productive evening and massive Hailstorm victory, Powder set up Marky Hernandez's stoppage-time score.

"I looked over my shoulder and no one was behind me, and you really shouldn’t give me that much space," Powder said of his first Hailstorm goal.

"After going 12 unbeaten, we lost to North Carolina, lost to Charlotte, lost to Lexington," Hailstorm Head Coach Éamon Zayed said after the victory. "Now we redeemed ourselves against North Carolina last week, against Charlotte tonight, and we have a chance to redeem ourselves against Lexington on Wednesday."

Central Valley, Chattanooga and Lexington place multiple starters on the Team of the Week and eight clubs see representation across the Team of the Week and Team of the Week bench. Further exemplifying the parity of the league, nine of the 11 starters and five of the seven bench players came from clubs below the playoff line as the push for the postseason continues.

1]; } ?>