March 28, 2024, 04:41:02 AM

Author Topic: Since Tickets sell out so quick the TTFF make a loss  (Read 1108 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Since Tickets sell out so quick the TTFF make a loss
« on: November 11, 2005, 12:43:23 PM »
they could have bump it up to

$300 $500 or even $500 $1000

if man in TnT willing to pay big money.

That would have cut down the crowd real quick.

But poor people would have get leave out but that is not the issue it is a findraiser for TTFF so they have to approach it as maximum dollars

If TTFF had a lil sense there is so much thing they could have do to raise money

Example

1) Raffle 5000 tickets $5 a ticket sell the Raffle tickets in schools (Just to say well we not leaving out the children)

2) Organize a big All inclusive fete for big wigs corporate sponsors $5000 a ticket you get a game ticket food drinks party and photos with Jack or Bennie Man

3) Put a next 10,000 Tickets on Ebay let man bid up the price

4) Sell a next 2500 through Bwee in conjuntion with a plane ticket $500 US Bwee Take $250US TTFF take $250US

5) Organize a fundraising competition The group that raises the most funds gets 40 Tickets send prize 20 tickets etc
Nuff group would have enter

6) Introduce Additional Tiered seating so Behind Goal is less than midfield etc etc install ushers and seat numbers.

There are a million and one ways to make money from this

And you know the sad thing about this whole thing is come next week World Cup or No World cup if TnT have a practice game against Mexico or Costa Rica the stadium go be mostly empty.
and the TTFF go be grousing about Lack of Support and financial loss.

Is situation like this that does prove that these men and them not ready.
The reason the TTFF is broke is because they chose to be broke.

Even poor man sclapers making money this weekend real money.

Offline Warrior princess

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Since Tickets sell out so quick the TTFF make a loss
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 03:04:01 PM »
the point of this was not to make money,at the end of the day what we really need is to support our team.yes it 's true that there were "a million and one ways to make money from this" but you fail to think about the die-hard soca warriors who hav attended every game through thick and thin,when we were losing and winning...every single game-even out beyond trinidad and tobago's international boundaries.it would have been so unfair to them to jack the prices up just because plenty peolple want to go tomorrow "FOR D LIME". now i must say that i am most upset with those people too because a lot of die hard warriors will not b at d staium2morro-for a lot of them this will b d FIRST GAME THEY EVER MISS an my heart goes out2alyuh..i was cryin2day when i thought i didn't get a ticket...but back2d point at hand...most of the ideas you mentioned include jacking prices up,but you're forgetting that there are plenty poor people who are warriors at heart an to exclude them like that wpuld not be fair...i don't disagree with everything you said,you made sense,especially bout "if TnT have a practice game against Mexico or Costa Rica the stadium go be mostly empty."  that is why i hope i am surrounded by football fans at that game an not anybody who came JUST FOR D LIME cuz i will be so upset...das real crap
carpe diem!

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 03:46:24 PM »
well said KND2...i like yuh thinking and business idea...TTFF coulda make some money on this one...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 04:08:22 PM »
The Government came through with the money in return the price for tickets will remain the same. the TTFF made there share already all they need now is the support and a clean one....

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 04:20:39 PM »
ah like yuh thinkin and logic knd, but you know how trinis iz...it woulda be a one huge public out cry if de tickets was dem prices... yuh forget de bacchanal dat went on when dey raise de prices last time...at the end of de day....de stadium go be ram.....support go be at ah all time high.....dey go raise de prices for future games.....and den de gov't go have to build ah new 2billion dollar, 60,000 seat stadia.... ;D ;D ;D ;D.....by de way knd... what really goin on....iz like yuh eat ah 100 watt bulb....yuh writin some real good post these days......respect :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 05:04:52 PM »
i8 say the same thing the other day..sell them ticket for bout $500..this seems like a lost opportuntiy for the TTFA to get their books back in the black.
for diehard supporters they woulda pay the same $500 but get half price off the next game or something..i sure 75% ah the people in the stadium for that game there for de lime.
too much scalping going on..there shoulda been a limit of 2-3 per person.

if we had a Supporters Club going men back home woulda have a good chance of getting tickets.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>