April 19, 2024, 06:49:03 PM

Author Topic: The Sat Maharaj Thread  (Read 35039 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Sat Maharaj Thread
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2016, 09:27:43 AM »
Allyuh aint hear Sat Maharaj spilling he guts today causing racial divide once again. My question is why a mainstream media house like the Guardian give him a column to write every week? They do not care about their reputation? His racial rants originated from the Guardian

Nobody reads the Guardian so is not a problem. The Syrians vex they soon lost their rent money. What people need to do is boycott Ansa Mcal but Carib have to drink and furniture have to buy from Standard. I personally seeking out all their companies my personal boycott has begun which really is boycotting Standard.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2016, 11:02:10 AM »

Ah glad to see the Prime Minister came out and shut Sat down. He took his time to inform the country on the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedwdRRCP6Q&feature=share

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2016, 11:44:18 AM »

Ah glad to see the Prime Minister came out and shut Sat down. He took his time to inform the country on the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedwdRRCP6Q&feature=share

YES HE DID BUT THE dUNCe it will make no difference. As Brian Manning said those with understanding know better the others will not be convinced.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2016, 02:46:08 AM »
Sat Maharaj is ah excuse for ah co*lie.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:51:24 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »
Even when countered with Rowley's rebuttal, Sat said that is his opinion and he stands by it. And Kamla defends his opinion.

Small ting. I wonder if the outpouring of tribute and goodwill Manning had upon his death would happen when Sat dies?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2016, 10:44:57 AM »

Breds, I and you disagree with Sat, but let us not occupy the gutter as he has placed himself in.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 06:45:44 PM by Deeks »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2016, 10:20:46 PM »

Breds, I and you disagree with Sat, but let us not occupy the gutter as he has placed himself in.

Agreed.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2016, 11:29:47 AM »
Even when countered with Rowley's rebuttal, Sat said that is his opinion and he stands by it. And Kamla defends his opinion.

Small ting. I wonder if the outpouring of tribute and goodwill Manning had upon his death would happen when Sat dies?

Please the celebrations would be epic it will be paled when compared to Thatcher when they sang Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2016, 08:04:34 PM »

Please the celebrations would be epic it will be paled when compared to Thatcher when they sang Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.

That would trigger a last set of comess with which he would be proud.

Personally...I think If Sat dead...I think I'll try not to have anything bad to say about him.

It certainly would be a herculean effort on my part to have anything good to say though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:28:47 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 19, 2016, 09:31:39 AM »

That would trigger a last set of comess with which he would be proud.

Personally...I think If Sat dead...I think I'll try not to have anything bad to say about him.

It certainly would be a herculean effort on my part to have anything good to say though.

It eh have nutten good to say about that miscreant it will be hard not to take out the advert ding dong the warlock is dead.

1]; } ?>