April 23, 2024, 09:53:05 AM

Author Topic: Yuh is a "original" socawarriors.net forumite if.........  (Read 9934 times)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yuh is a "original" socawarriors.net forumite if.........
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 09:32:13 AM »
De time when Sam give we de story bout how he was hittin de ting from de back while she was lookin out de window talkin to she man who was fixin he car... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Remember when RF...yes Reggaefan ah callin yuh out...used to hack into marc P site and change de font and some udder stuff and of course he would deny it but he get busted because of de ipaddy...... :o :o :o....irie, portia,charmin,used to come over and constantly battle wid sam....those were the days...
cokesman,doc,SH had very insightful post....socapro trackin and sweet talkin every woman dat come on de site (portia), he eh self know if portia was ah man but he used to go hard. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 09:52:19 AM »
Yuh is a "original" socawarriors.net forumite if.........

Yuh remember when Sam tell Winnipeg Fury to go and f**k a snowman.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh gard..Sam used to buss de best shit talk on man.

dat was ah classic!

And waht about de look behind jock?

oh gard..only Sam  de grand master ah jocking and f**king up man!

And de maracas sand f**k..oh shit boy...ah nearly lorse meh work dat day oui.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 09:55:54 AM by truetrini »

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 10:05:59 AM »
It had a time he tell a man "go do a backflip and spit in yuh kakahole"
Cyah remember who it was.

Sam used to war with everybody, it doh matter.

Ah remember doing some serious detective wuk on the old boards, tracing man ISP and thing when somebody (usually RF) would post crap or try to sabotage we.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 10:20:37 AM »
boy the board used to be much more bacchanal back in the days yes. between RF & the Bajan saddess nuff flame war start and the list ah replies to the threads long long.

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 10:24:49 AM »

Ah remember doing some serious detective wuk on the old boards, tracing man ISP and thing when somebody (usually RF) would post crap or try to sabotage we.

allyuh remember de shiftless nigger post?  And how RF qwas supposed to tell we who it was..we still waiting.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 10:35:18 AM »
If yuh remember when Trininfinite was everybody enemy and he used to post that he cousin playin for Ajax... he grandfather invent cricket... and he great uncle tantie neneh half brother invent football LOL

doh study it infinite.....  it all good ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 10:38:52 AM »
I remember when men used to get make out using aliases and causing commess and then getting catch cause everybody could ah see dey IP address.

Man like NONAME always quarelling........... i eh see him long time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 10:40:31 AM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2005, 10:45:26 AM »
If yuh remember when Trininfinite was everybody enemy and he used to post that he cousin playin for Ajax... he grandfather invent cricket... and he great uncle tantie neneh half brother invent football LOL

doh study it infinite.....  it all good ;D

not to mention forming de dlp, masterminding de UNC and how he going home and make tings right after he graduate with he degree from University of Ontario.

dat is 5 years now and he cyar get ah associates degree.

ah jes kicksing breds..is jes kicks.

vibes it up

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2005, 11:04:43 AM »

allyuh remember de shiftless nigger post?  And how RF qwas supposed to tell we who it was..we still waiting.

I tracked the IP address of the ISP of the poster who made the post. the ISP was located in Virginia USA. TrueTrini, do better than that. If its one thing you know us Jamaicans are not racist people. I have no need to hate on my own race by terming anyone a "shiftless nigger". Racism is not something that us Jamaican have to content with, as 99.9% of our population are from the same race.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2005, 11:11:47 AM »
I tracked the IP address of the ISP of the poster who made the post. the ISP was located in Virginia USA. TrueTrini, do better than that. If its one thing you know us Jamaicans are not racist people. I have no need to hate on my own race by terming anyone a "shiftless nigger". Racism is not something that us Jamaican have to content with, as 99.9% of our population are from the same race.

Truetrini... that man trying to say is you post dat...
all back den he was hinting so... now he come and giving location

RF come out and say!! ah waiting!! What yuh frighten for? eh? steups!!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2005, 11:16:14 AM »

Not at all, there is no way to identify who exactly made the post...best I can do is track down the location of the person's ISP. The ISP is located in Virginia USA. Anyway moving right along.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2005, 11:28:05 AM »
Remember when Socapro was tacklin Portia harder dan Gentile on Zico in 82

Good ole Portia, ah wonder what she up to?

Portia is in the kitchen right now cooking meh dinner "ackee & roti" & taking care of the young one who seems to be in love with Raggasoca music!  ;D  :mackdaddy:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2005, 11:43:23 AM »
From de archives ;D ;D
cokesman
NGOZI... THE ROAD WILL ONLY GET HARDER (book form..
Wed Aug 23 14:42:55 2000

Boy Doc, ah really miss Cokesman posts, they were mostly like books! Yuh always had to print-off and digest as they took so much time to read.

Cokesman was a shit-talker of eloquence!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 12:23:27 PM by Tallman »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2005, 11:51:17 AM »
wasn't there another Jacan poster called Moesha as well?

I believe you are refering to Mosiah but he never posted too regular but when he did it was normally intelligent and combative from a Jamaican bias!

He still a longtime poster over on the Reggaeboyz forum much like Portia still is as well!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2005, 12:21:14 PM »
how bout wen jamaica was at the heights of there campaign...somebody that shall remain faceless do ah cut and paste of Portia and put she wearing red white and black....talk bout vex she was vex.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 12:28:20 PM »
wasn't there another Jacan poster called Moesha as well?

I believe you are refering to Mosiah but he never posted too regular but when he did it was normally intelligent and combative from a Jamaican bias!

He still a longtime poster over on the Reggaeboyz forum much like Portia still is as well!

Moesha. Now dat funny to rass.  Especially as "Moesha" is de biggest Trini hater on dat Reggae Boyz site nex to RF.  Dem 2 probably de biggest trini haters period.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 04:46:49 PM »
ALyuh remember Socapro  novel when he was chekin the Jamaican ting entitled

BEEF INA BAGGIE!

Dtool calypso looking for horn was a classic.....I ent go lie he wrote some other big tune as well.

No brand, No plan and (insert name).....still using he hand. Was a thread that start from the top of one page and went down about 2-3 pages.

The we had the Jamaicans, Portia, Willi, Charmin, Mosiah,.....Lazie yes he still around and RF.

I glad to see all the "originals" coming back out...alyuh post nah man and those who peeping add in yuh two cents

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 04:57:33 PM »
Allyuh nearly make meh cry remember all that sH!t. Same was the king ..... ;D. No body was left unscathed. :beermug: The man even get big up in the papers for all he cussing.

Allyuh remember when they interview Flex in the sunday pullout sports magazine. The man pose up in he darkers  ;D.

:chilling:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 05:13:53 PM »
Yuh is a "original" socawarriors.net forumite if.........

Yuh remember when Sam tell Winnipeg Fury to go and f**k a snowman.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh gard..Sam used to buss de best shit talk on man.

dat was ah classic!

And waht about de look behind jock?

oh gard..only Sam  de grand master ah jocking and f**king up man!

And de maracas sand f**k..oh shit boy...ah nearly lorse meh work dat day oui.

Another Sam classic was on the Reggaeboyz site when somebody tell him something about using vowels.

Sam say "how bout this" in the title and then post F...U.

It used to have a lot more cross talk between the boards then.

Of course that cool down now that the Reggaeboyz site gone dead.

Which is ironic since it was RF who predicted that this board would have dried up under the new format as soon as qualifiers finished.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 05:17:56 PM »

Remember when Flex used the feature that would bump the threads with the most recent posts on the old board. it wasn't a bad feature because we used to lose good threads as other threads get too long or as newer threads showed up.

It last about one day before some ass start posting shit as anonymous to mess up the system, so that Flex remove it.

Not before calling out RF as the culprit however.

But of course he will say that he didn't do that either.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 05:28:59 PM »
Hello all,

Truetrini, Socapro, Al especially.  Was away for a while.  You all bringing back real memories.  Haven't had the time to be posting but have been following up the board on an almost daily basis.  Will be posting more regularly from now one.  I realize I really miss the jousting and will be seeing everybody in Germany in 2006.  For me, it really has not sunk in yet that T&T has made it on the biggest stage that sport has to offer.  In the coming days, I will ge giving my thoughts on the team, Bennaker and the man to whom much praise is due - Jack Warner.  PEG back for good

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2005, 05:55:57 PM »
Hello all,

Truetrini, Socapro, Al especially.  Was away for a while.  You all bringing back real memories.  Haven't had the time to be posting but have been following up the board on an almost daily basis.  Will be posting more regularly from now one.  I realize I really miss the jousting and will be seeing everybody in Germany in 2006.  For me, it really has not sunk in yet that T&T has made it on the biggest stage that sport has to offer.  In the coming days, I will ge giving my thoughts on the team, Bennaker and the man to whom much praise is due - Jack Warner.  PEG back for good

Welcome back Peg.  Just a word of warning.  Yuh get horn eh.  Truetrini wit Triniman dese days... ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2005, 06:01:08 PM »
yea man, patriot is the original match report man
and that jamaica highway arguement was real kicks
and ' anonymous' man used to get away with alot.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 06:04:33 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline watch de ride

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2005, 08:47:13 PM »
Aye, allyuh making meh belly hot with laugh! Allyuh remember when Sam use to go back home and come back and tell we how much ting he STAB and how Trini woman could real take iron. Sam is de original "blue pill" man. Dat man use to have me falling off meh chair! Ah fine he geh real quiet now. Ah remember all de sweet talk SP use to throw at Portia. Yuh talk about ah woman who geh plenty free music! Oh laaaawd!!!! Big up men like Watchman and Defender from Purcell's site! Somehow ah feel Cokesman is Truthseeker!

Watch de Ride!!!

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2005, 01:05:45 AM »

Not at all, there is no way to identify who exactly made the post...best I can do is track down the location of the person's ISP. The ISP is located in Virginia USA. Anyway moving right along.

RF, I never hide de fact that I am from Virginia..so if yuh saying dat I de man who make dat post,,I have ah suggestion fuh yuh

Go eat ah f**king donut from around Boxhill prick...and make it ah crispy creme!

All de time we asking yuh yuh so called evidence is now yuh alluding dat it was my post?

See how yuh is ah f**king liar?

When dat post was made I was not even in virgonia at de time.

since I used dial up at that time too..my ip would ah be static..ent?

yuh lying f**ker.

Besides me and Trini ask yuh fuh weeks about dat ip....after yuh say yuh knew exaclty who it was and how yuh was going to reveal the poster!  .and yuh never say nutten until now?

Believe me if I wanted to make anonymous posts I konw how to mask my Ip and use proxies and anonymizers.

yuh feel yuh know more about computers because yuh is ah web designer?

Besides who used to hack we board back in de day?

and fuh yuh info, I too traced the ip as it was plainly visible under the old board format and it traced to ah university in Conn!

yuh fowl f**king bitche....!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 01:27:59 AM by truetrini »

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2005, 01:29:32 AM »
Hello all,

Peg yuh jes come back and yuh start kissing Jack Warners ass again?

after ann de years Peggy?  Hey yuh talk to Alison lately?

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2016, 07:17:49 AM »
Where Touches these days?

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2016, 11:26:14 PM »

Remember when Flex used the feature that would bump the threads with the most recent posts on the old board. it wasn't a bad feature because we used to lose good threads as other threads get too long or as newer threads showed up.

It last about one day before some ass start posting shit as anonymous to mess up the system, so that Flex remove it.

Not before calling out RF as the culprit however.

But of course he will say that he didn't do that either.

It wasn't me

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2016, 03:09:07 PM »

If you know the difference between KND and KND2 ...................................

I remember the Purcells message board.

That was the good old days.

BTW palos

I still funny, maybe your sense of Humor has dried up

1]; } ?>