April 27, 2024, 11:44:31 AM

Poll

London Crew, Where R U Watching The Game Saturday ???

3 Kings-West London
6 (46.2%)
Sports Cafe-Central London
4 (30.8%)
Watching it Elsewhere or on my own
0 (0%)
Game? What Game?
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: London Crew, Final Roll Call!!!  (Read 17822 times)

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: London Crew, Final Roll Call!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2005, 01:33:11 PM »
I want to go but going by myself will seem kinda sad.lol

Boy Futbol, U Cyah B Serious!!! All of We is Trinis, Fall in nah boy, go up in F3Kings and say OY, where d Forumites, I is Futbol!!!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2005, 05:08:42 AM »
Futbol,
Boy yuh don't let dem ting happen, ah sorry ah now only seeing this, because we wodda talk and link up. My too trini pardners couldn't make it, so I went by mehself. Ah didn't link up with any forumites... place full, had to line up for about half an hour and all now ah don't have a voice.... time was sweet. I honestly believe it was the next best thing to being in the stadium. One low point, they went to the feed too late, so ah didn't get to participate in the national anthem.

WE GO BEAT BAHRAIN...INA....BAHRAIN

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2005, 09:07:35 AM »
I want to go but going by myself will seem kinda sad.lol

Boy Futbol, U Cyah B Serious!!! All of We is Trinis, Fall in nah boy, go up in F3Kings and say OY, where d Forumites, I is Futbol!!!!
This is where I get called sad & get blazed now,lolĀ  :flamethrower:

Im not Trini. Im born here (UK) My Parents are from Antigua & Grenada. and on my Grenadian Side, my Grandma,  her mother is Trinidadian. My Grandma from Grenada lived in TNT for a while thats why I took and Interest in TNT then started to like the TNT National Team.
Ive Supported TNT for the last 3 years(mostly because of yorke & john) also they are the best Caribbean team and I support anything postitve for the caribbean. ;) (of course I support Grenada & Antigua too. They're just not every good.lol but have some decent players)
If it helps(lol). if anyone here plays football manager or played championship manager. im the reason why TNT is now active on the game i do research for Sports Interactive. Im doing it for the next game (FM 2007) because some things need to be seriously improved I didnt do it last because my education was more important.(yeah you guessed it, im quite young)
I also wanted to go yesterday because of the women.lol ;) but mostly the game of course
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 09:13:24 AM by Futbol »

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 09:48:27 AM »
so when we win on wednesday we going to trafalgar square to celebrate ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

1]; } ?>