April 19, 2024, 11:17:29 AM

Author Topic: Yellow Cards and the HEX  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yellow Cards and the HEX
« on: September 04, 2016, 08:01:11 AM »
congrats again tnt...hex time again...the days we long for.

OK...Yellow cards carry over to the Hex... so with that in mind..I know Boucaud and Bateau got yellows friday night...so..should we risk them vz USA ??..I say NO...

which other players on yellows ??....thanks
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Yellow Cards and the HEX
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 03:30:41 PM »
Good point, I was thinking if they carry over, can we get clarification on this anyone?

Both players should be rested but knowing hart he will play them...

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 04:50:35 PM »
By right,  the cards will be applied to the next set of games before Hex. In this case it will be applied to the CFU games in October.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:52:51 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 06:19:49 AM »
By right,  the cards will be applied to the next set of games before Hex. In this case it will be applied to the CFU games in October.

I think this is correct, so in that scenario i think we should be okay.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 02:52:46 PM »
OK...Yellow cards carry over to the Hex... so with that in mind..I know Boucaud and Bateau got yellows friday night...so..should we risk them vz USA ??..I say NO...

Bateau is suspended for the USA match because of the two yellow cards he has received in the campaign so far. Both of them were against Guatemala.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 04:19:17 PM »

Bateau is suspended for the USA match because of the two yellow cards he has received in the campaign so far. Both of them were against Guatemala.

You sure? I think the yellow cards need to be consecutive. So if he got one in the 1st game against Guatemala, he will be able to play.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 04:33:49 PM »

You sure? I think the yellow cards need to be consecutive. So if he got one in the 1st game against Guatemala, he will be able to play.

Yedlin will not be suiting up for the USA tomorrow because of the same issue, and he got his yellow cards last November (against us) and last Friday against St. Vincent.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 07:47:40 PM »

Yedlin will not be suiting up for the USA tomorrow because of the same issue, and he got his yellow cards last November (against us) and last Friday against St. Vincent.

If that's the case,  then it's a good time for Bateau to serve the suspension. We got CFU qualifiers next month. Which are crucial for making the Gold cup. Plus we need them games in the Gold cup to keep the boys playing and sharp. We don't want another layoff like this summer. We seen what that can do last Friday.

1]; } ?>