March 28, 2024, 05:33:39 PM

Author Topic: 2016 SSFL Thread  (Read 26588 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: 2016 SSFL Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2016, 06:01:09 AM »
Signal Hill stays unbeaten with James’ beaver-trick.
By Rachael Thomspon-King (Guardian).

Signal Hill, led by Asha James, rolled out another win in the Tobago Zone of the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schoolgirls Football League Championship Division on Thursday evening, claiming a hard fought 5-3 victory over host Mason Hall.

James were responsible for four of those goals to help Signal Hill remain unbeaten after four matches, already topping Speyside High (16-1), Bishop’s High (5-2) and Scarborough Secondary (3-0), respectively.

The other goal for the winner came from Avonel Lorraine, to help Signal Hill closeout round one as the leader.

Mason Hall, who was previously undefeated with wins over Bishop’s (3-2), Scarborough (2-1) and Pentecostal Light and Life (8-0), got a goal each from Desiree Cox, Celine Lorraine and Curisia Campbell but they were all in vain as their team suffered its first loss of the season.

There were a flurry of goals in the other matches played in the zone as well, with Scarborough sealing a 6-nil victory over Speyside High and Bishop’s High, a 6-1 win over Pentecostal Light and Life.

Aaliyah Charles and Jahmilia Edwards netted three goals each for Scarborough, who secured its second victory from four matches.

In the other affair, Megan Henry, Darianne Henry and Dinesha Manning each netted a pair of goals for Bishop’s. Faith Joseph hit the lone item for Pentecostal.

Denecia Prince finally returned to action for Fyzabad in the South Zone after getting approval from the Ministry of Education and her presence was immediately felt, notching four goals, to pilot Fyzabad to a 11-1 win in a one-sided encounter.

Abishai Guy and Shanaqua Lewis scored a double each while their teammates Aniyka Sylvan, Precious Paul and Douanna Osbourne added one apiece in the comfortable win in Pleasantville, to complete the first round on top of the standings. St Joseph Convent got an easy three points after Point Fortin East forfeited the other match in the South Zone.

North Zone’s leading scorer Shauna Lee Govia scored the winner for Tranquility, who escaped with a narrow one-goal victory Bishop’s Anstey High.

Govia’s tally now goes up to 12 goals after netting five in her team’s opening match against St Joseph Convent Port-of-Spain, bettering that on Sunday against St Francois Girls, with six.

On Sunday from 3.45 pm, Tranquility will be looking to stay unbeaten to end the first round on top when it meets Diego Martin Central, who also has no losses.

RESULTS:

South

Fyzabad 11 (Denecia Prince 4, Abishai Guy 2, Shanaqua Lewis 2, Aniyka Sylvan, Precious Paul, Douanna Osbourne) vs San Fernando East 1.

St Joseph Convent won after Point Fortin East forfeited.

Tobago

Scarborough 6 (Aaliyah Charles 3, Jahmilia Edwards 3) vs Speyside 0

Signal Hill 5 (Asha James 4, Avonel Lorraine) vs Mason Hall 3 (Desiree Cox, Celine Lorraine, Curisia Campbell).

Bishop’s High 6 (Megan Henry 2, Darianne Henry 2, Dinesha Manning 2) vs Pentecostal 1 (Faith Joseph).

North:

Tranquility 1 (Shauna Lee Govia 57th) vs Bishop’s Anstey 0.

St Joseph Convent vs Diego Martin Central 4

East:

St George’s College 0 vs Bishop’s East 1.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2016, 06:01:28 AM »
Dyer late strikes put Pres in clear.
By Nigel Simon (Guardian).

Nathaniel Dyer netted late as Presentation College of San Fernando eked out a 1-0 win over lowly Queen’s Royal College (QRC) to go two points clear at the top of the 15-team Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schools Football League Premier Division yesterday.

With both teams seem headed for a share of the points, Dyer fired in the decisive item at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium, Marabella in the 87th minute to carry Presentation College to 15 points from six matches, two more than previous joint leaders Shiva Boys Hindu College, who were held to a shock 1-1 draw by cellar-placed East Mucurapo at the David Williams Recreation Ground, Penal.

Judah Garcia fired Shiva Boys ahead in the 53rd minute, but with nine minutes left in the contest, national Under-20 player, Micah Lansiquot salvaged a first point of the season for East Mucurapo after three straight defeats to start the season.

Two-time defending champions, Naparima College joined Shiva Boys on 13 points with a hard fought 1-0 win over Signal Hill at its Lewis Street, San Fernando home ground thanks to a 19th minute strike from Isaiah Lee, his league leading sixth of the season.

Also in South, St Anthony’s College, fourth on the table with ten points from four matches, needed  a late second-half brace from national Under-20 striker, Kathon St Hilliare, to earn a 2-2 draw with host Fyzabad.

Natinni Jones (19th) and Shaquille Louison (49th) scored for Fyzabad to lead 2-0, but St Hillaire replied in the 75th and 85th for the “Westmooring  Tigers”, who will play their make-up match against East Mucurapo tomorrow at home.

In other matches, St Mary’s College edged San Juan North 2-1; St Augustine pipped Trinity College of Moka 1-0 and Pleasantville also won 1-0 against St Benedict’s.

Yesterday’s SSFL Premier Division Results

Fyzabad 2 (Natinni Jones 19th, Shaquille Louison 49th) vs St Anthony’ 2 (Kathon S Hillaire 75th, 85th)

Pleasantville 1 (Jezneel Duntin 25th) vs St Benedict’s 0

Naparima 1 (Isaiah Lee 19th) vs Signal Hill 0

St Mary’s 2 (Kerdell Sween 8th o.g, Trey La Motte 43rd) vs San Juan North 1 (Josiah St Baird 53rd)

St Augustine 1 (Rahim Gordon) vs Trinity Moka 0

Presentation (San F’do) 1 (Nathaniel Dyer 87th) vs QRC 0

Shiva Boys 1 (Judah Garcia 53rd) vs East Mucurapo 1 (Micah Lansiquot 81st)

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2016, 10:52:18 AM »
WATCH: Highlights of St. Mary’s College’s 2-1 win over San Juan North Secondary

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WSTESKpwa_o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WSTESKpwa_o</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline RichGFootball

• ....formerly Richard G. I'm not a newbie. Just new-ish from since Mpurcell days
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2016, 01:52:04 AM »
TOBAGO ZONE SSFL

MALE

Monday 26th September 
5 Mason Hall Sec vs Roxborough Sec 2
0 Light and Life vs Goodwood High 5
1 Scarborough Sec vs Bishop's High 2
Speyside (bye)

Upcoming matches

Wednesday 28th September (all matches start 3:45pm)
Speyside vs Light and Life @ Speyside
Bishop's vs Mason Hall @ Mt. Pleasant
Goodwood vs Scarborough Sec @ Goodwood
Roxborough (Bye)

Saturday 1st October (all matches start 3:45pm)
Roxborough vs Bishop's @ Roxborough
Scarborough Sec vs Speyside @ Courland/Black Rock
Mason Hall vs Goodwood @ Plymouth
Light and Life (bye)

FEMALE

Thursday 29th September
Speyside vs Signal Hill @ Speyside
Bishop's vs Mason Hall @ t. Pleasant
Light and Life vs Scarborough Sec @ Signal Hill Recreational Ground

***Sunday 2nd October (3pm START)***
Mason Hall vs Scarborough Sec @ Plymouth
Signal Hill vs Bishop's @ Signal Hill Secondary
Light and Life vs Speyside @ Signal Hill Recreational Ground
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2016, 03:11:45 AM »
Tigers scrape past East Mucurapo 1-0.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Nicholas Moyou got the lone goal as St Anthony’s College returned to winners row, via a 1-0 triumph over East Mucurapo in a rescheduled Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schools Football League Premier Division match at Morne Coco Road, Westmoorings, yesterday.

Coming off  a 2-2 away draw to Fyzabad Secondary on Saturday, thanks to a second-half double from Kathon St Hillaire, St Anthony’s also dubbed the “Westmoorings Tigers” were in search of all three points in yesterday’s contest to keep pace with leaders Presentation College of San Fernando, Shiva Boys Hindu College and two-time defending champions Naparima College.

Bottom of the 15-team table, East Mucurapo, meanwhile entered the match buoyed by picking up its first point of the season in a  1-1 draw with Shiva Boys, managed to keep the host at bay for the first 45-minutes.

However, six minutes into the second-half, Moyou was on spot in the six-yard box to fire home a left footed shot, after East Mucurapo failed to deal with a Derron John left corner.

St Anthony’s then created  number of openings mainly through St Hillaire and Shem Clauzel, the son of former national player Ian Clauzel, but failed to add to their tally, while at the back goalkeeper Jabari Brice was alert to any danger from East Mucurapo’snational Under-20 striker, Micah Lansiquot as well as national Under-17 midfielder, Jesse Williams to preserve his team’s slim advantage.

In the end, the Tigers held on for a deserved win and a valuable three points to join Naparima and Shiva Boys on 13, two behind Presentation College.

However, while Presentation and Shiva Boys have played six matches, Naparima and St Anthony’s have only played five each. Tomorrow matches will start at 3.40 pm.

Results

St Anthony’s 1 (Nicholas Moyou 51st) vs East Mucurapo 0

Standings

Teams    P    W    D    L    F    A    Pts
1. Pres (San F’do)    6    5    0    1    9    5    15
2. Naparima    5    4    1    0    10    4    13
3. St Anthony’s    5    4    1    0    11    5    13
4. Shiva Boys    6    4    1    1    12    6    13
5. Fyzabad Sec    6    2    2    2    11    10    8
6. P’ville    5    2    2    1    7    6    8
7. Signal Hill    6    2    2    2    6    5    8
8. St Mary’s    6    2    2    2    6    9    8
9. San Juan North    6    2    1    3    8    10    7
10. Trinity Moka    6    2    1    3    3    6    7
11. St Augustine    6    1    3    2    6    8    6
12. Fatima    5    1    1    3    7    9    4
13. QRC    5    0    2    3    1    4    2
14. St Benedict’s    6    0    2    4    3    8    2
15. East Mucurapo    5    0    1    4    4    9    1

Matches
All matches kick off at 3.40 pm

San Juan North vs St Benedict’s, Bourg Mulatresse, San Juan
St Anthony’s vs Trinity Moka, St Anthony’s Ground, Westmoorings
QRC vs Fatima, QRC Ground, St Clair
Fyzabad Sec vs Shiva Boys, Fyzabad
East Mucurapo vs Pleasantville, Fatima Ground, Mucurapo Road
Naparima vs Presentation (San F’do)
St Augustine vs St Mary’s, St Augustine Ground, Warren Street

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:17:01 AM by Flex »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2016, 07:15:44 AM »
Of the top 7 teams, 5 are from de south. Top half of the table.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2016, 08:12:41 AM »
Quick question, folks....try as I might, I cannot, for the life of me, get ahold of a full SSFL schedule. Can anyone help me out, please? I have gone on every link I could find and all I'm getting is articles and never a full schedule.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2016, 12:38:04 PM »
 :-[ :praying:
Q R C, we want 2 goals 

Quick question, folks....try as I might, I cannot, for the life of me, get ahold of a full SSFL schedule. Can anyone help me out, please? I have gone on every link I could find and all I'm getting is articles and never a full schedule.
https://www.facebook.com/SSFLTT/posts/1217921194955576
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:40:29 PM by maxg »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2016, 07:32:50 PM »
WATCH: Highlights of Naparima College’s 2-0 win over Presentation College San Fernando and St. Anthony’s College’s 5-0 win over Trinity College Moka

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eNa_T5yhYjs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eNa_T5yhYjs</a>

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2016, 07:44:36 PM »

http://theunveilmag.co/fixtures/

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »
WATCH: Highlights of Naparima College’s 2-0 win over Presentation College San Fernando and San Juan North Secondary’s 4-0 win over St. Benedict’s College

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Osul-D-25Xk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Osul-D-25Xk</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2016, 08:26:10 PM »
TM, see if yuh could pull this stat: the record between Eve and Cooper at SSFL level.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2016, 09:58:49 PM »
TM, see if yuh could pull this stat: the record between Eve and Cooper at SSFL level.

I know since the Premier Division start, Naps unbeaten against Pres.  While all teams import players, Naps going overboard then Eve talking about he developing talent.  SSFL is simply about winning, no wonder our national youth teams are in a mess.

Offline RichGFootball

• ....formerly Richard G. I'm not a newbie. Just new-ish from since Mpurcell days
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2016, 12:35:03 AM »
TOBAGO SSFL

Male

Wednesday 28th September
8 Speyside vs Light and Life 1
0 Bishop's vs Mason Hall 2
1 Goodwood vs Scarborough Sec 0
Roxborough (Bye)

I'll give an update of the Tobago Standings for the boys after Saturday.

FEMALE

Thursday 29th September
Speyside vs Signal Hill @ Speyside
Bishop's vs Mason Hall @ t. Pleasant
Light and Life vs Scarborough Sec @ Signal Hill Recreational Ground

Current Standings at the end of the 1st round (Female)

Signal Hill       15 points
Mason Hall      12
Bishop's           9
Scarborough     6
Light and Life    3
Speyside          0
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2016, 03:01:10 AM »
Tigers, Naps, Shiva share SSFL lead.
By Nigel Simon (Guardian).

The trio of St Anthony’s College, reigning two-time defending champions Naparima College and Shiva Boys Hindu College, all won to move into a three-way lead at the top of the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schools Football League Premier Division, yesterday.

At St Anthony’s College Ground on Morne Coco Road, Westmoorings, the “Tigers” romped to a comfortable 5-0 mauling of Trinity College of Moka led by a double from Haile Beckles, his fourth and fifth goals of the season.

National Under-20 striker, Kathon St Hillaire with his fourth of the season, and national Under-17 duo, Che Benny and Tyrese Bailey added the others for the “Tigers” to move to 16 points from five matches, at the top of the table on goal-difference from Naparima and Shiva.

Down South at Lewis Street, San Fernando, host Naparima got items from influential midfielder Justin Sadoo in the 61st minute and Isaiah Lee, with his league best seventh of the campaign, ten minutes from the final whistle to topple previous leader Presentation College of San Fernando, which slipped to fourth, one point off the top, but from seven matches.

Shiva Boys had a much tougher fight on their hands as they needed a 90th minute winner from Shaquille Williams to earn a 2-1 come-from-behind win over rival, Fyzabad Secondary.

Alleric Williams had fired Fyzabad into a 34th minute lead at home, which it held until Yohannes Richardson drew the visitors level in the 58th.

In other matches, San Juan North jumped to fifth with ten points after a 4-0 home win over cellar-placed and winless St Benedict’s College; Fatima College edged rival Queen’s Royal College 2-1; East Mucurapo got its first win to move off the bottom of the 15-team table, 3-1 over Pleasantville led by a double from national Under-20 striker Micah Lansiquot, and St Augustine netted late to earn a home draw with St Mary’s College.

Yesterday’s Results

San Juan North 4 (Jerome Cyrus, Kerdel Sween, Tyrrel Cameron, Miguel Garraway) vs St Benedict’s 0

St Anthony’s 5 (Haile Beckles 2, Kathon St Hillaire, Che Benny, Tyrese Bailey) vs Trinity Moka 0

Fatima 2 (Jahreed Murray, Stephon Marcano) vs QRC 1 (Jabari Mc Kell)

Shiva Boys 2 (Yohannes Richardson 58th, Shaquille Williams 90th) vs Fyzabad Sec 1 (Alleric Williams 34th)

East Mucurapo 3 (Micah Lansiquot 43rd, 63rd, Jesse Williams 82nd) vs Pleasantville 1 (Anfernee Joefield 77th)

Naparima 2 (Justin Sadoo 61st, Isaiah Lee 80th) vs Presentation (San F’do) 0

St Augustine 1 (Zion Holder 94th) vs St Mary’s 1 (Trey La Motte 49th)

Leading Scorers

7—Isaiah Lee

5—Haile Beckles

4—Ken Bhola, Rahim Gordon, Kathon St Hillaire, Alleric Williams

3—Akil Frank, Kareem Riley, Renaldo Boyce,  Tyrel Baptiste, Zion Mc Leod, Jerome Cyrus, Stephon Marcano, Yohannes Richardson, Micah Lansiquot, Trey La Motte

2—Tyrell Emmanuel, Jordan Riley, N’Kosi Salandy, Tyrese Spicer, Justin Araujo-Wilson, Ronaldo Edwards, Junior Assoon, Jevaughn Humphreys, Nathaniel Dyer, Natinni Jones, Shaquille Louison, Jezneel Duntin, Tyrell Cameron, Kerdel Sween, Jahreed Murray, Zion Holder

1—Isaiah Mc Lean, Saleem Henry, Tigana O’Brien, Mattheus Granger, Denzil Marcano, Shobal Celestin, Derron John, Isaiah Alexander, Daniel Cowen, Ackeem Benjamin, Dillon Yearwood, Akinola Gregory, Renaldo Francois, Jarod Gordon, Anthony Samuel, Liam De Verteuil, Andrew Abraham, Jacey Parris, N’Kosi Chance, Omarley James, Jabari Hodge, Jude Phillip, Mark Ramdeen, Anfernee Stokes, Kori Cupid,  Nathaniel Williams (own goal), Kerdell Sween (own goal), Josiah St Baird, Jesse Williams, Judah Garcia, Nicholas Moyou, Justin Sadoo, Che Benny, Tyrese Bailey, Miguel Garraway, Jabari Mc Kell, Shaquille Williams, Anfernee Joefield

Current SSFL premier division standings

1. St Anthony’s    6    5    1    0    16    5    16
2. Naparima    6    5    1    0    12    4    16
3. Shiva Boys    7    5    1    1    14    7    16
4. Pres (San F’do)    7    5    0    2    9    7    15
5. San Juan North    7    3    1    3    12    10    10
6. St Mary’s    7    2    3    2    7    10    9
7. Signal Hill    6    2    2    2    6    5    8
8. Fyzabad Sec    7    2    2    3    12    12    8
9. P’ville    6    2    2    2    8    8    8
10. Fatima    6    2    1    3    9    10    7
11. St Augustine    7    1    4    2    7    9    7
12. Trinity Moka    7    2    1    4    3    11    7
13. East Mucurapo    6    1    1    4    7    10    4
14. QRC    6    0    2    4    2    6    2
15. St Benedict’s    7    0    2    5    3    12    2

Saturday matches
All matches begin 3.40pm

• St Anthony’s vs Signal Hill, Westmoorings
• San Juan North vs Fatima, Bourg Mulatresse
• Fyzabad Sec vs Trinity College Moka, Fyzabad
• QRC vs Pleasantville, QRC Ground, St Clair
• Naparima vs Shiva Boys, Lewis Street, San Fernando
• East Mucurapo vs St Mary’s, Fatima Ground, Mucurapo Road
• St Augustine vs Presentation (San F’do)

RELATED NEWS

Naps whip ‘Pres’ in south SSFL derby.
T&T Newsday Reports.

ST ANTHONY’S College stormed to joint top of the standings in the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schools Football League with a 5-0 defeat over Trinity College at the St Anthony’s College Ground in Westmoorings, yesterday.

St Anthony’s, who were in a three-way tie for second place before yesterday’s matches, leapfrogged Presentation College San Fernando who lost 0-2 to defending champions Naparima.

In Westmoorings the match was over at halftime as St Anthony’s led 4-0 at the break. Kathon St Hillaire got the ball rolling for the Tigers, before national Under- 17 player Che Benny doubled the home team’s lead. A double from Haile Beckles at the end of the first half gave St Anthony’s a commanding lead at the interval.

A penalty from Tyrese Bailey late in the match rounded off the scoring for St Anthony’s against their North Zone counterparts.

Naparima got two second half goals to defeat Presentation College at Lewis Street in San Fernando.

Justin Sadoo broke the deadlock in the 60th minute, lashing in the ball to the far post after he was played through on goal on the right. The league’s leading goalscorer Isaiah Lee sealed the victory with a goal in the 79th minute.

Also keeping their title hopes alive were Shiva Boys who defeated Fyzabad 2-1. After conceding a first half goal in the 34th minute, Yohannes Richardson equalised for Shiva Boys in the 58th before Shaquille Williams broke the hearts of the Fyzabad supporters with a goal in injury time.

Fatima got the better of the hapless Queen’s Royal College (QRC) in a North Zone battle 2-1. Jahreed Murray scored in the sixth minute before Stephon Marcano scored a second item in the 56th minute.

QRC, playing at home, pulled one back but Fatima held on for their second win this season.

In other matches East Mucurapo got past Pleasantville 3-1 to move from the bottom of the standings; San Juan North crushed St Benedict’s 4-0; St Augustine and St Mary’s battled to a 1-1 draw. Signal Hill were on a bye yesterday.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:05:33 AM by Flex »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2016, 03:04:12 AM »
Signal Hill seeks to extend unbeaten record.
By Rachael Thomspon-King (Guardian).

Signal Hill will be brimming with confidence today, entering round two of the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schoolgirls Football League’s Tobago Zone when it visits Speyside High. The match is set to kick off at 3.45 pm along with matches in the three other zones including North, East and South.

The Tobago leader has had a dream start to this season, keeping a clean slate after its five opening matches, for the full 15 points, unlike Speyside which is yet to earn any points from its five matches.

One of the bright sparks for the Signal Hill team is Asha James, who has been finishing well to be currently placed third on the overall scoring list with 10 goals.

When the teams first met on September 11 in the Zone’s opener, Signal Hill emerged with a huge 16-1 victory with five of those goals coming from James. Her teammates Gamelia Waldron, Jelice Alexander and Abiela Adams, are all prominently placed among the top scorers in round one. Waldron and Alexander have four each and Adams has three.

The Signal Hill quartet will hope to thrive on their goal-scoring skills in Speyside, to seal their sixth consecutive victory and remain in charge of the zone.

Closest challenger Mason Hall will also take the field this evening against third placed Bishop’s Anstey in Mt Pleasant. Leading the Mason Hall unit will be Celene Lorraine, who has nine goals thus far.

Also in action today among the best scorers in the league are Tranquility’s Shauna Lee Govia, who leads with 14 goals, and Shanika Paul of Pleasantville. Paul is tied in second place with Kedie Johnson of St George’s College with 11. Johnson was in fine scoring form for her team in their last outing, netting five goals to lead them to a huge 11-0 win over St Augustine on Sunday. Her team is on a bye though.

Govia will be looking to come for Tranquility against St Joseph Convent in the North Zone while in the South, Paul will be up front for Pleasantville versus San Fernando East.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2016, 11:37:15 AM »

Thanks  :cheers:

:-[ :praying:
Q R C, we want 2 goals 

https://www.facebook.com/SSFLTT/posts/1217921194955576
http://theunveilmag.co/fixtures/

Is only LIX we gettin'! Steuwps!!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2016, 12:50:24 PM »
WATCH: Meet the people behind Unveil Magazine, Chester Pierre and Khiry Moses. Unveil is the official magazine of the Secondary School Football League.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sp-CAEnsct0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sp-CAEnsct0</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2016, 02:09:07 PM »
WATCH: Meet the people behind Unveil Magazine, Chester Pierre and Khiry Moses. Unveil is the official magazine of the Secondary School Football League.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sp-CAEnsct0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sp-CAEnsct0</a>

They are doing a good job, big up!

Also, not meaning to be greedy, but....is there a link for the girls' football, too?

Offline RichGFootball

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2016, 05:11:20 AM »
TOBAGO ZONE SSFL

Male

U14 (Friday 30th September)

4 Bishop's High vs Goodwood High 0
2 Mason Hall Secondary vs Speyside High 2
1 Roxborough  Secondary vs Light and Life 4
Signal Hill  Secondary vs Scarborough Secondary (Postponed to Tuesday 4th October)

U19

1 Roxborough vs Bishop's 2
3 Mason Hall vs Goodwood 3
0 Scarborough vs Speyside 2

Standings

Speyside         18
Mason Hall      10
Goodwood       10 (played 5 matches)
Scarborough     9
Bishop's           7
Light and Life    4
Roxborough      0 (played 5 matches)

UNDER 16 Schedule (all matches are 3pm kick off)

Bishop's vs Scarborough @ Mt. Pleasant.
Signal Hill vs Speyside (TBD)
Roxborough (bye)

Female

Mason Hall vs Scarborough @ Plymouth 3pm kick off
Light and Life vs Speyside @ Signal Hill Community (recreational) Ground
Signal Hill vs Bishop's Signal Hill Community (recreational) Ground. 5pm KICK OFF

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 05:39:24 AM by RichGFootball »
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fyzabad clobbers Point in School girls SSFL
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2016, 07:57:37 AM »
Fyzabad clobbers Point in School girls SSFL
By Rachael Thomspon-King (T&T Guardian
)

A double each from Douanna Osbourne and Rodessa Hacksaw saw Fyzabad Secondary to breezy 8-0 victory over host Point Fortin East on Thursday evening. This was in South Zone action of the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schoolgirls Football League.

The win gave Fyzabad, the leader of the zone, its fourth straight win to remain unbeaten thus far in the season, similarity to Signal Hill in the Tobago Zone and Diego Martin Central in the North.

Signal Hill completed a comfortable 9-0 victory over Speyside High while Diego Martin got another easy three points by default after St Francois Girls forfeited the match.

Osbourne has featured tremendously for Fyzabad offensively, as had Kadean Louison and Shanaqua Lewis, who both netted a goal each.

Tracy Smith and Atiya Alexander also got in on the scoring action scoring a goal apiece as Fyzabad duplicated its opening round performance against Point Fortin, who then had suffered a similar 8-0 defeat.

Fyzabad will look to remain on a high tomorrow when it tackles a confident Pleasantville Secondary, which hosted San Fernando East in the other match played in the South, earning a 5-0 win.

Pleasantville is close on the heels of Fyzabad in second place with three victories from four matches. The Pleasantville side will be aiming to make amends for its 2-1 loss to the Fyzabad unit in round one.

In the other match in the North Zone, the league’s leading scorer Shauna Lee Govia did not disappoint and found the back of the net three times to give Tranquility a 5-0 win over St Joseph Convent.

The lone match carded in the East, St Augustine versus San Juan North, did not play due to bad weather.

Over in Tobago, three from Jelice Alexander and a pair of goals from Avonel Loraine, Asha James and Abiela Adams each gave Signal Hill a huge 9-0 victory over host Speyside High. Signal Hill earned its six consecutive triumph from as many matches.

Mason Hall also emerged the winner in its encounter against Bishop’s High with two goals from Crystal Toney and the other from Anika Thomas in Mt Pleasanet while Scarborough Secondary edged Pentecostal Light and Life, 1-0.

THURSDAY’S RESULTS
South Zone

Fyzabad 8 (Douanna Osbourne 2, Rodessa Hacksaw 2, Kadean Louison, Shanaqua Lewis, Tracy Smith, Atiya Alexander) vs Point Fortin East 0
Pleasantville 5 vs San Fernando 0

Tobago
Bishop’s 0 vs Mason Hall 3 (Crystal Toney 2, Anika Thomas)
Speyside 0 vs Signal Hill 9 (Jelice Alexander 3, Avonel Loraine 2, Asha James 2, Abiela Adams 2).
Scarborough 1 vs Pentecostal 0

North
Tranquility 5 (Shauna Lee Govia 3, Iysha Lewis, Ophelia Farrell) vs St Joseph Convent 0

Today’s matches

Tobago

Mason Hall vs Scarborough
Signal Hill vs Bishop’s
Speyside vs Pentecostal

East
San Juan North vs St George’s College
St Augustine, bye
Bishop’s bye

North
Bishop’s Anstey vs Diego Martin Central
St Joseph Convent vs St Francois Girls

South
San Fernando East vs St Joseph Convent
Fyzabad vs Pleasantville

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Samuel’s late strike sends Shiva Boys clear
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2016, 07:58:44 AM »
Samuel’s late strike sends Shiva Boys clear
By Nigel Simon (T&T Guardian)

Jerome Samuel scored three minutes into added on time as Shiva Boys Hindu College snatched a late 2-1 win over host, and two-time defending champions, Naparima College, to take the outright lead in the 15-team Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schools Football League Premier Division, yesterday.

Going into the match at Lewis Street, San Fernando, the trio of St Anthony’s College, Naparima College and Shiva Boys Hindu College were all locked at the top on 16 points each. And as early as the second minute, Naparima made its intentions known when Judah St Louis fired in the first goal of the match.

However, Junior Assoon replied for Shiva Boys in the 29th minute and with the match seemed headed for a draw, Samuel conjured up the late winner for Shiva Boys to go top with 19 points from eight matches, three clear of St Anthony’s College, Naparima College and Presentation College of San Fernando.

This after the “Westmoorings Tigers,” who started the day on top of the table by virtue of a superior goal-difference of plus-11, followed by Naparima (plus-eight) and Shiva Boys (plus-seven) suffered a first defeat of the season also, going down 4-3 at home to Signal Hill at Westmoorings.

Omarley James netted a double in the sixth and 23rd minute for Signal Hill to lead 2-0 at the interval and five minutes after the resumption, Akil Frank added a third item against the stunned Tigers.

But on the hour mark, N’Kosi Salandy pulled a goal back for the host which was followed by quick strikes from national Under-17 midfielder, Che Benny (83rd) and Krishorn Alexander (86th) to even the match at 3-3.

However, within a minute, the Tigers’ joy turned to sorrow as Jelanie James then banged in a fourth item for Signal Hill to grab all three points.

Former leaders, Presentation College of San Fernando was held goalless by the “Green Machine” of St Augustine to join Naparima and St Anthony’s on 16 points, four clear of a resurgent St Mary’s College which edged East Mucurapo 2-1 with second-half items from Daniel Conocchiari (55th) and Tyrese Spicer (57th) after Zion Mc Leod had put East Mucurapo ahead in the 38th.

In other matches, San Juan North and Fatima College drew 2-2, Fyzabad Secondary clobbered Trinity College of Moka 4-0 led by braces from Daviyd Jones and Nashorn Simon, and Queen’s Royal College and  Pleasantville shared the points in a 1-1 draw.

Results & standings
Signal Hill 4 (Omarley James 6th, 23rd, Akil Frank 50th, Jelani James 87th) vs St Anthony’s 3 (N’Kosi Salandy 60th, Che Benny 83rd, Krishorn Alexander 86th)

San Juan North 2 (Tigana O’Brien, Tyrell Cameron) vs Fatima 2 (Andrew Abraham, Keyon Williams)

Fyzabad Sec 4 (Daviyd Jones 1st, 61st, Nashorn Simon 6th, 8th) vs Trinity College Moka 0

QRC 1 (Kalev Kiel) vs Pleasantville 1 (Daniel Cowan)

Shiva Boys 2 (Junior Assoon 29th, Jerome Samuel 90+3) vs Naparima 1 (Judah St Louis 2nd)
St Mary’s 2 (Daniel Conocchiari 55th, Tyrese Spicer 57th) vs East Mucurapo 1 (Zion Mc Leod 38th)

St Augustine 0 vs Presentation (San F’do) 0

Latest SSFL Premier Division standing:

1. Shiva Boys    8    6    1    1    16    8    19
2. St Anthony’s    7    5    1    1    19    9    16
3. Naparima    7    5    1    1    13    6    16
4. Pres (San F’do)    8    5    1    2    9    7    16
5. St Mary’s    8    3    3    2    9    11    12
6. Fyzabad Sec    8    3    2    3    16    12    11
7. San Juan North    8    3    2    3    14    12    11
8. Signal Hill    7    3    2    2    10    8    11
9. P’ville    7    2    3    2    9    9    9
10. Fatima    7    2    2    3    11    12    8
11. St Augustine    8    1    5    2    7    9    8
12. Trinity Moka    8    2    1    5    3    15    7
13. East Mucurapo    7    1    1    5    8    12    4
14. QRC    7    0    3    4    3    7    3
15. St Benedict’s    7    0    2    5    3    12    2

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2016, 08:41:30 PM »
..What Leonson Lewis doing with Benedict's...is it him or is it that Benedict's is  that bad?

Offline RichGFootball

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2016, 04:50:15 AM »
Tobago Zone SSFL

Female

5 Mason Hall vs Scarborough 0
7 Signal Hill vs Bishop’s 1
2 Speyside vs Pentecostal 1

Male

Monday 3rd October.....3:00pm kick off
U16

Scarborough vs Bishop's
Signal Hill vs Speyside
Roxborough (bye)

Wednesday 5th October...3;45pm kick off
U19

Scarborough vs Light and Life @ Black Rock
Roxborough vs Goodwood @ Roxborough
Mason Hall vs Speyside @ Plymouth

U19
Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2016, 03:59:46 AM »
Orr helps Trinity East hammer Barataria 6-1.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Trinity College East got a hat-trick from Nickel Orr as they hammered Barataria South 6-1 in front their home fans at Barataria on Friday afternoon, as action in the Championship Division of the Shell/First Citizens Secondary School Football League (SSFL) continued at different venues across T&T.

However, Princes Town have already claimed victory in the South Zone with 18 points from six matches and cannot be reached by their closest rival Point Fortin East on eight points with three rounds of matches still to go.

Princes Town defeated Moruga 3-1 to maintain their unblemished record while Siparia West edged Vessigny Secondary 1-0 in another south game on Friday last. 

Apart from Orr’s display, the Arouca boys got two items from Keshorn Hackshaw and another from Emmanuel John in silencing the chants of the home team supporters as they attempt to finish as the top team in the group to have a chance of being promoted to the Premiership Division next year.

In addition, they will have a lot of work to do to pass division leaders Holy Cross who continued their unbeaten run to date by thrashing Five Rivers 4-0 at the Larry Gomes Stadium in Malabar, Arima. Thw win pushed them to 19 points after seven matches with Valencia in second with 13 points from six games.   

The prolific Kobe Douglas got the opener after just the ninth minute before Reon Thomas gave ‘The Calvary Hill Boys’ a two-goal cushion 10 minutes later (19th minute).

With barely any resistence coming the Five Rivers defence, Douglas got his double on the stroke of half-time to send his team to the break with a comfortable 3-0 advantage.

Afterwards Five Rivers held firm for most of the match, until a blunder allowed Travis Byron to seal the win with his goal in the 86th minute.

Results

East

Holy Cross- 4 (Kobe Douglas 9th, 45th, Reon Thomas 19th, Travis Byron 86th) VS Five Rivers- 0

Barataria South- 1 VS Trinity College East- 6 (Nickel Orr- 3, Keshorn Hackshaw -2, Emmanuel John)

East

Teams    P    W    L    D    F    A    GD    Pts
Holy Cross    7    6    0    1    28    3    25    19
Valencia    6    4    1    1    11    6    5    13
Trinity East    5    4    1    0    17    3    14    12
Bar. South    7    1    5    1    15    26    -11    4
Five Rivers    7    1    5    1    9    22    -13    4
Toco Sec.    4    0    4    0    4    24    -20    0

South

Siparia West- 1 VS Vessigny Secondary- 0

Princes Town- 3 VS Moruga- 1

P/Town    6    6    0    0    24    2    22    18
Pt Fortin East    5    2    1    2    6    4    2    8
Moruga Sec.    5    2    2    1    9    5    4    7
Siparia West    6    2    3    1    5    7    -2    7
Vessigny    6    0    6    0    1    30    -29    0

North

Tranquility- 6 (Kervon Young-3, Curtis Romany-2, Paul Gibbs) VS Maple Leaf-0

Diegio MartinCentral -2 VS Blanchisseuse- 2

North

Tranq. Sec.    4    3    1    0    9    5    4    9
Malick    2    2    0    0    6    0    6    6
Blanch. Sec.    3    1    1    1    3    4    -1    4
D’go Martin Cen.    4    1    2    1    5    7    -2    4
Maple Leaf Int’l    3    0    3    0    2    8    -6    0
D’go Martin North    1    0    1    0    0    3    -3    0

Central Zone

Car. East    2    2    0    0    10    1    9    6
Chag. North    1    1    0    0    2    0    2    3
Gasparillo Sec.    2    1    1    0    9    4    -5    3
Tabaquite Sec.    1    0    0    1    3    3    0    1
Pres. College    2    0    1    1    3    5    -2    1
Couva East    1    0    1    0    1    6    -5    0
Miracle Min.    1    0    1    0    0    9    -9    0

Tobago Zone

Speyside High    5    5    0    0    31    3    28    15
Scar. Sec.    5    3    2    0    15    8    7    9
Mason Hall Sec.    5    3    2    0    12    7    5    9
Goodwood Sec.    4    3    1    0    7    6    1    9
Bishop’s High    5    1    3    1    3    7    -4    4
Pent’l L&L    6    1    4    1    4    20    -16    4
Roxborough Sec.    5    0    5    0    7    27    -20    0

Offline RichGFootball

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2016, 03:29:02 AM »
Tobago SSFL

Male

U19

Wednesday 5th October 3:45pm Kick off

Scarborough Secondary vs Light and Life @ Black Rock/Courland
Mason Hall Secondary vs Speyside High @ Plymouth
Roxborough Secondary vs Goodwood High @ Roxborough (not sure if it's the school grounds of Cyd Gray Stadium. The school ground has been worked on to bring it up to standard)
Bishop's High (Bye)

Saturday 8th October 3:45pm Kick off

Goodwood vs Bishop's @ Goodwood
Light and Life vs Mason Hall @ Signal Hil Recreational Ground
Speyside vs Roxborough @ Speyside
Scarborough (Bye)

U14

Friday 7th October 2:00pm Kick off
Goodwood vs Signal Hill @ Goodwood
Light and Life vs Mason Hall @ Signal Hill Rec. Ground.
Scarborough vs Bishop's @ Black Rock/Courland
Speyside vs Roxborough @ Speyside

Female

Thursday 6th October 3:45pm Kick off
Bishop's vs Speyside @ Mt. Pleasant
Scarborough vs Signal Hill (Venue TBD)
Mason Hall vs Light and Life (Venue TBD)

**Sunday 9th October 3:00pm KICK OFF**
Signal Hill vs Mason Hall @ Signal Hill Secondary
Speyside vs Scarborough @ Speyside
Bishop's vs Light and Life @ Signal Hill Re. Ground

Trinidad and Tobago 1st
Everyone else is 2nd

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Signal Hill puts unbeaten record on the line in Scarborough today
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2016, 10:22:58 PM »
Signal Hill puts unbeaten record on the line in Scarborough today
By Rachael Thomspon-King (T&T Guardian)

Signal Hill Secondary School ventures over to Scarborough this afternoon seeking its eighth consecutive victory in the Tobago Zone of the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schoolgirls Football League. The encounter kicks off at 3.45 pm along with the other matches carded for this afternoon in the other three zones.

Asha James has been one of the key components in Signal Hill’s domination thus far this season, combining well with Jelese Alexander and Avonel Loraine to lead their team’s offensive effort.

After Sunday’s round of matches, James moved to the top of the scoring table with 16 goals, two more than previous leading scorer Shauna Lee Govia of Tranquility. Tranquility was on a bye.

Signal Hill’s opponent Scarborough has not been as consistent as it had hoped after its seven matches, securing three wins and four losses so today the Scarborough lasses will be hoping to cause an upset against the leader.

If the result goes in favour of Scarborough, it will please Mason Hall as it tries to catch Signal Hill. The Mason Hall team is in second place with six wins and one loss for a total of 18 points, three behind Signal Hill. It meets Pentecostal Light and Life, which is in fifth place.

The other match-up in the zone will see Bishop’s High facing off against Speyside High.

In the North, Tranquility will take the field versus last-place St Francois Girls while St Joseph Convent hosts Bishop’s High. Leader Diego Martin Central is on a bye.

Fyzabad, too, will seek to keep a clean slate when it meets St Joseph Convent in South. The Fyzabad squad, thanks to the likes of Denecia Prince and Abishai Guy, continues to command the zone and enters the encounter with five wins from as many matches to lead with 15 points, six more than closest challenger, Pleasantville.

The Pleasantville team has three wins and two losses from its five matches and will be keen to complete an easy victory over winless Point Fortin East.

St Augustine will seek to hold off the challenge of Bishop’s High in the lone East Zone match.

Today’s Matches

Tobago

Bishop’s High vs Speyside High
Scarborough vs Signal Hill
Mason Hall vs Pentecostal Light and Life

East

St Augustine vs Bishop’s High
St George’s College, bye
San Juan North, bye

North

St Francois Girls vs Tranquility
St Joseph Convent vs Bishop’s High
Diego Martin Central, bye

South

Pleasantville vs Point Fortin East
St Joseph Convent vs Fyzabad
San Fernando East, bye

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Princes Town lead South Zone Championship Division
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2016, 10:23:39 PM »
Princes Town lead South Zone Championship Division
T&T Newsday

PRINCES TOWN West continue to lead in the South Zone of the Shell/First Citizens Boys Championship Division.

Last Friday, Princes Town breezed past Moruga Secondary 3-1, at Moruga, to register their sixth win in as many games.

Also in the South Zone, Siparia West Secondary pipped Vessigny 1-0 at Siparia.

There were also a pair of matches last Friday in the East Zone.

Table-toppers Holy Cross spanked Five Rivers 4-0 at Arima while Trinity East inflicted a 6-1 hammering on hosts Barataria South.

There were three games contested in the Tobago Zone.

Leaders Speyside High trounced Pentecostal Light and Life 8-1, Mason Hall Secondary defeated Bishop’s High 2-0 and Goodwood Secondary pipped Scarborough Secondary 1-0.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Assoon guides Shiva Boys to six-point lead
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2016, 10:24:27 PM »
Assoon guides Shiva Boys to six-point lead
By Nigel Simon (T&T Guardian)

Junio Assoon netted midway through the first-half as Shiva Boys Hindu College eked out a 1–0 win over host Signal Hill Secondary to extend its lead at the top of the 15-team Premier Division in the Shell/First Citizens Secondary Schools Football League, to six points.

Assoon found the target when he latched onto a clearance from a Signal Hill corner kick, and from just inside his own half, he outran two defenders and rounded the goalkeeper Njeri Fermin to tap into an open net in the 24th.

Earlier on, Signal Hill striker Akil Frank wasted a glorious chance to put his team in the lead when he could only fire into the side netting when a misguided headed clearance from a Shiva Boys defender fell into his path in the dying seconds. Omarley James lobbed an effort high over the Shiva Boys crossbar when it seemed easier to score.

In the end, the lone strike by Assoon was enough to pick up three valuable points for the southerners to push their season tally to 22 points from nine matches, six ahead of St Anthony’s College, two-time defending champion Naparima College and Presentation College of San Fernando.

Today, the remaining fixtures will be completed with two key fixtures with regards to the title race, as St Anthony’s host Presentation College of San Fernando at Westmoorings while Naparima is at home to Pleasantville Secondary.

At the bottom end of the table, Queen’s Royal College host mid-table San Juan North, East Mucurapo entertains winless St Benedict’s, St Augustine welcomes Fatima College, and Fyzabad meets St Mary’s College.

Fixtures

QRC vs San Juan North, QRC Ground, St Clair
East Mucurapo vs St Benedict’s, Fatima Ground, Mucurapo Road
St Anthony’s vs Presentation (San Fernando), St Anthony’s Ground, Westmoorings
St Augustine vs Fatima, Warren Street, St Augustine
Fyzabad Sec vs St Mary’s, Fyzabad
Naparima vs Pleasantville, Lewis Street, San Fernando

Results & standings

Teams P W D L F A Pts
Shiva Boys 9 7 1 1 17 8 22
St Anthony's 7 5 1 1 19 9 16
Naparima 7 5 1 1 13 6 16
Pres (San F’do) 8 5 1 2 9 7 16
St Mary’s 8 3 3 2 9 11 12
Fyzabad Sec 8 3 2 3 16 12 11
San Juan North 8 3 2 3 14 12 11
Signal Hill 8 3 2 3 10 9 11
P’ville 7 2 3 2 9 9 9
Fatima 7 2 2 3 11 12 8
St Augustine 8 1 5 2 7 9 8
Trinity Moka 8 2 1 5 3 15 7
East Mucurapo 7 1 1 5 8 12 4
QRC 7 0 3 4 3 7 3
St Benedict’s 7 0 2 5 3 12 2

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L8dr1_eg-j0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/L8dr1_eg-j0</a>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:46:23 PM by Tallman »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2016, 10:47:01 PM »
WATCH: Secondary School Football League’s Top 5 Goals (Week #2)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QwtXiHjEQK0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QwtXiHjEQK0</a>

1]; } ?>