March 28, 2024, 09:16:53 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (11-Nov-2016)  (Read 25458 times)

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (11-Nov-2016)
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2016, 05:11:29 AM »
Guerra added to the T&T Roster for World Cup Qualifier against Costa Rica
TTFA Media

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart has added US-based midfielder Ataulla Guerra to his squad for Friday’s World Cup qualifier versus Costa Rica.

Guerra who is back in the country on offseason away from his club Charleston Battery, joined the T&T camp on Monday as the 24th player.

The 28-year-old midfielder made 26 appearances for Charleston Battery. He is a former player with Caledonia AIA, San Juan Jabloteh, Central FC and ROPS of Finland.

Maybe I reading into things too much. But this call up is a back in case SOMEONE does not show up by Wednesday..
Yep. I was thinking the same thing.

Hart indicated that he wanted full 11 vs 11 scrimmages so the extra body was required.

No pal. Hart said someone picked up a small knock so he call down tulla as ah precaution. He said he eh gonna disclose who get the lil knock because CR will be gunnin for that person if they knew, and now that Tulla here,he cld 11v11 scrimmage
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bostock to miss upcoming World Cup Qualifiers
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2016, 07:37:34 AM »
Bostock to miss upcoming World Cup Qualifiers
TTFA Media

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association wishes to advise that Midfielder John Bostock has withdrawn from the National Senior Men’s Team for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Costa Rica and Honduras due to personal reasons.

Bostock was given clearance by FIFA on Monday to represent this country. However he has informed National Senior Team Head Coach Stephen Hart that he regrettably cannot travel this week to join the rest of the squad.

The player issued a statement today, stating that he hopes to make his international debut for Trinidad and Tobago in the not too distant future.

“As many may know it has been a long process in receiving the clearance from FIFA. So understandably it is now with deep regret that due to personal reasons that I’m unable to disclose, I cannot play for Trinidad and Tobago at this stage,” Bostock told TTFA Media.

“I wish Coach Stephen Hart and the boys all the best for the upcoming games. I will of course be following the matches closely and God willing I will be able to make my international bow in the not too distant future,” Bostock stated.

Head Coach Hart added: “I had a conversation with him where he was emotional in expressing his withdrawal due to a family situation which he did not want to disclose.

“We have 23-players in the squad and we will get on with the business of preparing for Friday’s match. The mood is good and upbeat after the first couple of sessions and everyone appears to be in a good physical and mental state of mind based on how things have looked on the training field so far and we’ll have everybody in by today and with that we’ll move ahead full steam with the preparations,” Hart said.

Hart and the T&T squad continues its preparations today with a full session at the Hasely Crawford Stadium this evening. Some of the other overseas-based players joins the squad today including Mexican-based duo Jomal Williams and Yohance Marshall, Belgium-based midfielder Khaleem Hyland, defender Sheldon Bateau and Holland-based winger Levi Garcia.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2016, 07:44:10 AM »
(Shakes head) Par for the course in Trinidad football i guess.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2016, 08:29:57 AM »
Ground hog day.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2016, 09:01:48 AM »
I wonder if it is club pressure.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »
Things happen. Costa Rica has had to replace one if its three GKs for personal/family reasons. Posturing also happens but leh we take it for what has been stated.

By the way, it's not Navas who is being replaced.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2016, 03:01:24 PM »
Things happen. Costa Rica has had to replace one if its three GKs for personal/family reasons. Posturing also happens but leh we take it for what has been stated.

By the way, it's not Navas who is being replaced.

Well if it isn't Navas, then it really does not mean much.. That other keeper probably wasn't going to get a sweat anyways. Whereas with Bostock, he probably would have started.

For some reason I feeling good about this game. We will walk away from this game with something. More pressure on CR as they are the team to beat.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2016, 03:32:39 PM »
So from the sounds of it...it's only the CR game?
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2016, 05:35:37 PM »
WATCH: The Soca Warriors engage in their first training session ahead of Friday’s World Cup Qualifier against Costa Rica

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MXj9o8LXC04" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MXj9o8LXC04</a>

WATCH: Defender Radanfah Abu Bakr looks ahead to the encounter with Costa Rica

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Dr9xN7cfvB8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Dr9xN7cfvB8</a>
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 06:23:21 PM by Tallman »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2016, 07:51:52 PM »
Whatever happened to the GK from Canada?  Can't remember the name.  He was on the bench for the last WCQ....
Ranjitsingh.

Wham?  Yuh tink he have Dutch background or sumting?  :devil:

*cut eye*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »

For some reason I feeling good about this game. We will walk away from this game with something. More pressure on CR as they are the team to beat.

Yup

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2016, 04:41:41 PM »
T&T pushes on with preparations.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago senior team goalkeeper Jan Michael Williams maintains that there is no amount of pressure on the current squad that will disrupt the mental state of Stephen Hart’s unit as they look ahead to the CONCACAF Final Round World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica on Friday at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Williams, the starting custodian with local club Central FC, has not played a World Cup qualifying game for T&T since last November, missing the two victories against St Vincent and the Grenadines, Guatemala and the United States through a shoulder injury.

But he was back in the starting eleven for the recent Caribbean Cup qualifiers against Dominican Republic and Martinique.
“I think I am in a good mental position right now. The season is midway into the Pro league and we’ve played four massive games in the Concacaf Champions League so I am just hoping to make m away back not the starting team and contribute to the team on Friday,’ Williams told TTFA Media.

“Preparations for games like these are an ongoing something. It’s not just a week or two week preparation. I’ve always tried to keep myself in the right mental and physical position to be able to play in the Hex and I am quite happy to recover from the injury first and foremost.

“The amount of pressure we put on ourselves as a team, the pressure from outside cannot match up. We want to qualify for the World Cup and we know the potential we have as a group and the pressure we have on ourselves is immense but in saying that, it is not the type of pressure that will destabilise us or to make us nervous. It is the kind of pressure to motivate us and to help us to go forward and complete the objective,” he added.

The newcomer in the squad, W Connection defender Jelani Peters, spoke about his first three days with the team, describing it as challenging but enjoyable.

“It’s been a great experience so far. Most of the guys are playing outside so that’s been good for me to get the opportunity to train with them. The first session was a bit challenging but I settled in by the second day. For me this is the best set of players that have been on the national team for some time now and that makes the experience even greater for me, coming in as a local-based. I am hoping to build on this and make a worthy contribution to the team in general,” Peters said.

Hart has had two sessions with his full compliment of players at the Hasely Crawford Stadium even though Mexican-based duo Yohance Marshall and Jomal Williams and Levi Garcia had light involvement having come off the plane only a few hours earlier.

“Well the most important thing is that we have everyone here. That’s always a good sign for a coaching staff,” Hart told TTFA Media.

“The session last evening (Tuesday) was very lively, good energy and the players were consistent throughout. The next couple of days of course we will spend going over a few things with respect to the game and how we intend to go about in our approach to it.”

The T&T team trained on Wednesday evening at the Larry Gomes due the unavailability of the Hasely Crawford Stadium because of the afternoon rainfall.

During his press conference to announce his squad for the match, Costa Rica Oscar Ramírez mentioned how important it will be to counter Trinidad & Tobago’s speed in transition plays.

“They are a good team with a lot of speed and athleticism,” Ramirez said. “They have a good style and we will need to focus and be strong to close them down in the transition of their game.”

The Costa Rican team arrives at Piarco International airport on Thursday night at 7:45pm on a chartered plane. They do not have a training session scheduled for the match venue on Thursday night.

Videos -

Jomal Williams talks about preparations ahead of Costa Rica Qualifier

Senior Team commences training ahead of Costa Rica clash

Security advisory for World Cup qualifier.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association wishes to inform the Public that a meticulous Security Operational Policy will be in place, adhering to FIFA regulations to ensure  the safety and security of all those who attend the CONCACAF Final Round 2018 World Cup qualifying match between Trinidad and Tobago and Costa Rica commencing at 7:00 pm on Friday November 11th at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Several meetings and on site viewing have been conducted  with all the different arms of the Protective Services, TTFA Security officials and SPORTT to ensure that there would be a comprehensive Security Operational Plan, and all of this would be monitored and coordinated through a Venue Operations Centre in the Stadium on matchday.

That being the case, spectators can feel comfortable to know that all that is required to ensure their safety and security has and would be implemented as meticulous Security arrangements  have been made starting as soon as the teams land in our country.

A thorough research was conducted to rectify matters of the past that may have inconvenienced patrons, and even though there will be strict security protocols implemented, due to intense meetings and planning by a professional Security Secretariat that was set up to ensure that this game would be incident free. Systems will be implemented to also ensure that there would be no undue frustration for spectators such as long lines and waiting periods to enter the venue.

The TTFA will however seek the support of the public to ensure that such concerns  can be even further reduced, if they can adhere to these regulations, and this would cause the entrance into the Stadium to be made even easier for all.

Access points to Stadium- Gates

There will be Five (5) specific Gates that provide access to the Hasely Crawford Stadium

Gate 1

Main Entrance -[ Manned by Private Security of Stadium]
Only access is for maintenance staff, and to park in area east of Jean Pierre Complex only

Gate 2 A– Between Jean Pierre car park entrance point and Gate 2 B.

This is the Gate for access for Seasoned ticket holders uncovered stand
Facing northwards [where ticket sales on match day are usually conducted .Only seasoned uncovered stand ticket holders to have access point at this Gate

Gate 2 B-  next to St John’s Ambulance headquarters

Only entrance for all spectators of uncovered stand – not season ticket holders
No vehicles, security personnel, media, or vendors to have access through this gate

Gate 3- Opposite Lion’s Gate

Entrance for spectators with covered stand tickets [ including covered stand seasoned tickets]
Access also through this gate for –

• Vendors arriving between 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs.
• Differently abled drivers,
• Accredited media
• Team buses
• Accredited staff

Gate 4- Castro Gate

-Access for VIP invitees

POINTS TO NOTE ON MATCH DAY

• Spectator Information Desk for query of tickets etc- Jean Pierre Complex Booth [facing Uncovered stand)

No tickets will be on sale at the Match Venue on Game Day but will remain on sale until 7pm at Lotto Locations within the vicinity of the Hasely Crawford Stadium. There will be no parking for patrons inside the Stadium except for working personnel and match day officials, team buses and emergency and protective services vehicles. Gates open at 4pm.

Patrons are asked to have tickets in hand upon entering the security checkpoints.

We are requesting that the following guidelines be adhered to:

– No Coolers
– No large Knapsacks
– No alcohol to be brought into the Stadium by spectators
-All spectators will be scanned via Walk through scanners on entry,
– All spectators are asked to have their ticket in their hand to show on entry into the Stadium just prior to being searched at  Security Check Points
– As much as possible, other than motor vehicle keys, spectators are asked to refrain from walking with any type of metal object, to prevent a secondary check.
Spectators are advised of the following restrictions and would not be permitted to bring the following into the Stadium
• Chairs
• Firearms, weapons, and knives
• Fireworks, explosives, and flammable items
• Mace/gas containers
• Glass bottles or containers
• Alcohol
• Illegal drugs or narcotics
• Cans (soft drinks and alcohol)
• Video cameras/ camcorders
• Large Umbrellas:
• Own foodstuff (with plastic cutlery)
• Flasks, Soft drinks/water in plastic bottles
• Banners & Flags that may be deemed vulgar, racial, discriminatory, sexual in nature, or display advertising which may in any way conflict with the rights of the sponsors of the event or deemed to be offensive, or impact on the view of other spectators.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2016, 05:35:11 PM »
well bet365 have tnt 5-1  vs   cr  2-1        but  on the same day   san marino  50-1   vs Germany 1-1,   so as the underdogs in our hex the odds show that they know tnt aint no san marino...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2016, 07:03:32 PM »
WATCH: Goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams talks about the team’s mindset as the prepare to face Costa Rica

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1463YpmW2Eg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1463YpmW2Eg</a>

WATCH: Midfielder Jomal Williams gives his views on what is required to come away with a result against Costa Rica

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KcNz1QmFUSU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KcNz1QmFUSU</a>

WATCH: Defender Jelani Peters and midfielder Marcus Joseph share their views on the buildup to the clash with Costa Rica

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/T8w9WVwS5_8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/T8w9WVwS5_8</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2016, 08:00:57 PM »
Shaun, doh forget we waiting on video of Jelani Peters singing!!!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bateau and Garcia anticipating tough task against Costa Rica
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2016, 09:53:15 AM »
Bateau and Garcia anticipating tough task against Costa Rica
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday)

TRINIDAD AND Tobago central defender Sheldon Bateau and winger Levi Garcia are both anticipating tough tasks tomorrow when the national football team oppose Costa Rica in a FIFA World Cup Final Round Qualifier at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.

Both Bateau and Garcia joined the team on Tuesday and engaged in their first training session with the squad later that evening at the Mucurapo facility.

Before the training session got underway, the 25-year-old Bateau, who plays for Krylia Sovetov in the Russian Premier League, said in an interview, “I’m happy to be here as always. This time, (a) different task, different opponents.

I’m excited and ready to work.” With the Final Round qualifiers set to begin tomorrow, Bateau admitted, “we know it’s going to be difficult. It will be my first time playing against Costa Rica but I know what to expect. Mentally, I know the kind of work that I’ll need to do defensively. I’ll try to speak to the players about being disciplined and being ready physically.

We’re ready for the challenge.” On the topic of defending, Bateau was aware of the struggles of Trinidad and Tobago to keep clean sheets this year. But he stressed, “we want to get back to defending as a team and not basically defending four defenders alone. We need to start defending from up front and as an XI. We’re going to be working on the way we defend from the front. We have a few days left still and we’re really going to be working on that.” Since the 2-0 defeat away to Martinique last month, which dented TT ’s hopes of qualifying for the 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup, Bateau stated, “I’ve been playing defensive midfield with my team (Krylia Sovetov). I’ve been playing pretty well so my confidence is high, my energy is also high because I have a good level of match fitness. I’m just ready to do a job for the (TT ) team and contribute.” Garcia has also been a regular member of the team since making his debut against St Vincent/ Grenadines in March. “It feels great because it’s always a pleasure being with the national team at the highest level,” said the 18-year-old.

“It feels good to be back.” He is also bracing for the tough road ahead in the Final Round qualifiers. “It’s much stronger (mentality) where you want to go into the game and know that it’s all heart and soul,” he said.

As far as his recent form with Dutch Eredivisie team AZ Alkmaar is concerned, the teenager noted, “it has been good playing a few games since I (went) back, learning something new everyday.” However, he is keeping his feet on the ground, as far as the public’s expectations of him are concerned.

“I take things as they come, no pressure to perform because I know performance will come once you (are) focused. So no pressure, I just do what I have to do.” If selected for tomorrow’s match, Garcia said, “I just want to do as much as it takes for a win. So whatever I have to do on Friday, I will do.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2016, 10:32:35 AM »
WATCH: Warriors never back down - Video promo for World Cup Qualifier between Trinidad and Tobago and Costa Rica

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r5cjD8y9W9k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r5cjD8y9W9k</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah hear Jamaican artist Movado to perform at T&T vs Costa Rica
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2016, 02:56:58 PM »

You think  you will ever SuperBlue performing at any  Reggaeboyz match?

Once again we are the followers and the joke

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah hear Jamaican artist Movado to perform at T&T vs Costa Rica
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2016, 02:58:05 PM »

So many Trini artists but you paying Movado to perform at a T&T football game. Must be outta allyuh facking mind

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2016, 03:02:43 PM »
If true......f**kries and major insult to Trinbago artistes

Maybe we should jes play de forkane game in jamaica
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2016, 03:07:25 PM »

This is why I will continue to slaughter these 'old men' running our sporting administrations. They have no respect for their own culture, no respect for their people, and just doing what they want to do

So Movado getting paid by T&T tax paying dollars to perform at a T&T match..NO chutney, no Calypso artist, no Steelpan players, but the Jamaican ghetto superstar dey

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2016, 03:41:22 PM »
If that's the case, it's disrespectful to our artists and culture at an event when we are displaying national pride.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2016, 03:51:32 PM »
ttfa brokes. fill dem seats with wagonists yes!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2016, 03:57:55 PM »
ttfa brokes. fill dem seats with wagonists yes!

last time I check the seats was filled against US and Guatemala with no foreign artists

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2016, 04:30:45 PM »
Soca Warriors: Civil War; Wired868 goes behind curtain on eve of T&T/Costa Rica WCQ

By Lasana Liburd (Wired868.com)

From 7pm on Friday 11 November, the Costa Rica Senior National Team will grapple with their Trinidad and Tobago counterparts in Russia 2018 World Cup qualifying competition at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain.
But who will the Trinidad and Tobago football squad be fighting?
The answer would probably vary depending on when you ask and who the question is directed to.
Some days, it is the weather. This evening, Trinidad and Tobago coach Stephen Hart expects to take his squad to St Anthony’s College to train in anticipation that the overcast conditions will lead to rain. And rain, almost certainly, means Hasely Crawford stadium facility manager Anthony Blake would deny the squad access to the match venue, so as to ensure it is in good shape tomorrow.
On Tuesday evening, the national team had to use the Larry Gomes Stadium in Malabar—although, at least, they were able to borrow a bus route pass from Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president David John-Williams, whereas they were stuck in rush hour traffic in the past.
It seems safe to say that Hart is dissatisfied with the facilities afforded to his team.
“Before the Guatemala [World Cup qualifying] game, to get one training session at the national stadium is not healthy. I mean come on.
“We went to play the US in Jacksonville. They had a hurricane [but] the US trained every day on the stadium. What they did was get the stadium maintenance to fix the damn pitch after every training session—but they trained twice a day on the stadium pitch…
“[The facility staff] have to go to work. This is collective. They should call the coach [and ask] how you want the grass cut? That is what happens with big teams.
“We played Costa Rica with Canada and the sprinkler came on on only one half of the pitch. They waterlogged one half of the pitch at half time and all the [Canadian] players came out with the wrong boots. By the time they changed, we were down.”
On other days, the insecurity comes from above, as rumours continue to swirl that Hart, his assistant coaches Hutson “Barber” Charles and Derek King, or team manager William Wallace—and sometimes all of the above—are set to be replaced.
Wallace admitted that on Tuesday night, just three days before they open their CONCACAF Hex campaign against the country’s toughest foe in the confederation, the coaching staff asked two TTFA VPs about their own futures.
“Obviously we have heard the rumours and obviously it brings a certain level of anxiety to people,” Wallace told Wired868. “Mentally it is like you are going game to game. So, yes, there is a certain amount of anxiety among staff members.
“We met with Mr Ewing Davis and Ms Joanne Salazar on Tuesday night and they tried to allay the fears of the coaches [and told us] that was not their thinking at this point in time. For now.
“It wasn’t the main thing on the agenda [of the meeting] but it came up.”
The tension between the squad and the administration extends beyond the job security of the technical staff. And the little things count.
The Costa Rica squad fly in tonight on a chartered flight and leave right after the match to prepare for their second qualifier against the United States in San Jose on 15 November.
In contrast, the Trinidad and Tobago outfit will catch a commercial flight for Panama on Saturday evening where they will overnight before getting to Honduras at 1.15pm on Sunday afternoon with roughly 48 hours left before kick off.
And, as always, Hart’s men will fly economy—unlike Trinidad and Tobago’s World Cup 2006 team, which travelled business class throughout as coach Leo Beenhakker insisted on it.
These days, there seems to be an internal war too. Hart has left his most clinical finisher and fan favourite, Kevin Molino, out of the team, after he was twice caught breaking camp to party.
Read more: http://wired868.com/2016/11/10/soca-warriors-civil-war-can-tt-unite-in-time-to-challenge-costa-rica-in-wcq/

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2016, 05:20:26 PM »
When this game startin?...   Some saying 5:30 Est.  some say 7pm EST. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »
Not Cool.. if true.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2016, 06:19:32 PM »
When this game startin?...   Some saying 5:30 Est.  some say 7pm EST. 
The game is supposed to start at 6pm EST which is 7 pm TT time. Coverage on Bein sports begins at 5:30pm EST.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2016, 10:37:24 PM »
allyuh makin joke...dat cyah be true

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2016, 11:34:05 PM »
SUPERBLUE, MAVADO TO PERFORM AT WORLD CUP QUALIFIER TOMORROW

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association has added entertainment to the event schedule at tomorrow’s CONCACAF World Cup qualifying game at the Hasely Crawford Stadium

Nine-time Road March champion Superblue will perform before the start of the match between Trinidad and Tobago and Costa Rica which kicks off at 7pm.

Jamaican Dancehall Artiste Mavado will also make a guest appearance. Mavado has collaborated with other star artistes such as Busta Rhymes, Wyclef, Ludacris, Birdman, Fabolous, Ace Hood, Akon, Snoop Dogg and Jay Z.

http://ttfootball.org/2016/11/10/superblue-mavado-to-perform-at-world-cup-qualifier-tomorrow/

1. With the greatest respect to the living icon that is Super Blue, nowadays he completely struggles to be coherent. I really hope and pray that he can pull it together and put his demons aside, because I would hate to hear the crowd start to boo him

2. The selection of artistes is indicative of a system that stifles the young and enterprising. The likes of Voice and EA have been promoting Sheldon Bateau's brand so it's not to say that they are far away from the action. TTFA would use the same old motto of "financial constraints" but I don't know if Super or Mavado getting financial incentives  ::)

3. Mavado has a concert on Saturday, so out of convenience it may make sense. But to have him, just line up alone with Super Blue is a slap in the face of trying to rally T&T support. If the cast included 2 or 3 local artistes and Mavado just runs on to show a sense of "Caribbean support" then it could've worked.

1]; } ?>