March 29, 2024, 01:32:08 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (11-Nov-2016)  (Read 25477 times)

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (11-Nov-2016)
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2016, 06:33:54 PM »
Good marking Cyrus

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »
 :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2016, 06:37:23 PM »
wow..wow...that was just pure dumb defending....cyrus is a fackin goat

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »
Who's that #5?

Basic defending. Just ball watching like he sweating in de savannah  :pissedoff:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »
Hart is lost

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 11, 2016, 06:44:56 PM »
Pulling out Jomal for a defensive mid?

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2016, 06:45:29 PM »
Who's that #5?

Basic defending. Just ball watching like he sweating in de savannah  :pissedoff:
That's the Cyrus they cussin. To be fair the CB (#12) left the centre to go to the ball and the left side defenders got cut open easily to allow the attacker freedom behind the defense.

That last Costa Rica attack didn't look like offside.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 11, 2016, 06:45:57 PM »
This team looking like it settle for being "good enough". They not buzzing at all.

Can't believe that player still only getting involved in the game when the ball in their area of the field. Just walking and watching.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2016, 06:47:55 PM »
Who's that #5?

That's the Cyrus they cussin. To be fair the CB (#12) left the centre to go to the ball and the left side defenders got cut open easily to allow the attacker freedom behind the defense.

Marshall and Williams much much better players

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2016, 06:51:28 PM »
We are not looking likely to score. J Jones is the only player who looks capable of forcing anything to happen and CR are not allowing him space.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2016, 06:55:10 PM »

Oh gosh boi !

Somebody from T&T please score!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2016, 06:58:56 PM »
Stuepppps

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2016, 06:59:33 PM »
Normal service has resumed.

Dos a cero
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 11, 2016, 06:59:57 PM »
Real painful to watch. we not playing with any urgency. we playing like we leading. :bs: 

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2016, 07:00:51 PM »
1 point in first two games looking VERY optimistic now. Honduras must win after today's loss

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 11, 2016, 07:03:10 PM »
Hart has to go and go now. What the hell Cyrus doing on a national team is beyond me. Jomal Williams aint ready. We cant afford to wait! Sh has reached his zenith he just cant get anymore. He dont even understand how to use players and worst of all using players that should not even be near a NATIONAL TEAM. I dont care who it is but it is better he goes now!!!!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »
The problem here is players not playing to their ability and not giving their all for country. Look at this game today, which player was playing with the hunger to win? Also, Hart does not have much quality players to choose from, so he has to work with what he has at his disposal.

I just do not understand how the Pro League has not developed better quality defenders for the national team.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:14:29 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 11, 2016, 07:07:28 PM »
Jomal Williams showed a lot more than the ones who came in actually.

By the way Navas could have stayed home. No shots

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 11, 2016, 07:08:05 PM »
Laddd fellas. That was tough. Our creativity comes from joevin and Cato...cmon...something gotta give...once we contain those guys...we have nothing happening!!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
Really don't like how we look. There seems to be no interest in this game from players.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2016, 07:14:47 PM »
This is the worst possibly start we could have had at home.
We can't be serious about winning any games even at home if we continue to play like this!

Imagine Costa Rica flew in to T&T last night and did not even have a chance to get familiar with the field and still managed to school us in possession and tactical football.

Are we really serious about trying to qualify for our 2nd World Cup Finals?

Doesn't look like it right now.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:16:19 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2016, 07:21:39 PM »
Who's that #5?

The defensive mid showed more offensive skills than Jomal.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2016, 01:11:21 PM »
Laddd fellas. That was tough. Our creativity comes from joevin and Cato...cmon...something gotta give...once we contain those guys...we have nothing happening!!

If Hart had real vision as a coach, and I personally think that is what he is lacking, Joevin and Cato would have been our right and left backs. He could have had Kenwyn playing on top of the 2 CBs and Guerra, Hyland and George in the middle Garcia and the striker who plays in Iceland up front. This BS that some players dont have a club at the moment is a non-issue when you have players who have a club and are just not up to this standard as yet. He could have called on the 38 yr old carlos to hold the right back position. Ballpest is playing regular ball and is a better option than Jomal, Ceasar and Kenwyn's replacement last night.

Hart is at sea!! Let him have the Honduras game and tell him thanks or have him working with a real head coach. Cyrus is the WORST RB I have ever seen playing for the national team. Oh how I miss Cyd Gray at this very moment!!

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2016, 01:35:05 PM »
Cummings better than Jomal?? I am sure that's why he plays in TT Pro league at 28 and Jomal in Mexico at 22.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2016, 01:36:20 PM »
Who's that #5?

The defensive mid showed more offensive skills than Jomal.

Especially on Costa Rica's second goal

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2016, 01:39:47 PM »
Dis man showing he self to be a fool with this speed talk. Bakr plays in Denmark btw. Mikiel Williams is not playing at all, Ranjitsingh can't just walk on this team. How often have u seen Hodge play to say he should start at left back? He mention Cyrus and Jelani conceding twelve against Pumas but what does club football have to do with international. Hasn't messi and barca been in good form? What happen last night with him against Brazil? If yuh have nun good to say keep it to yuhself nah plz. Dem fellas I sure does be reading comments on here

In fact Cyrus and the GK ended up costing the game

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2016, 02:01:57 PM »
Dont try to sell Jomal right now. He has some potential. But he just aint ready for this level right now. Ballpest has proven otherwise. On the other hand Cyrus will never be good. He has no head, no skill and if Hart cant see that tells me that Hart himself has to go!!.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2016, 02:05:11 PM »

If Hart had real vision as a coach, and I personally think that is what he is lacking, Joevin and Cato would have been our right and left backs. He could have had Kenwyn playing on top of the 2 CBs and Guerra, Hyland and George in the middle Garcia and the striker who plays in Iceland up front. This BS that some players dont have a club at the moment is a non-issue when you have players who have a club and are just not up to this standard as yet. He could have called on the 38 yr old carlos to hold the right back position. Ballpest is playing regular ball and is a better option than Jomal, Ceasar and Kenwyn's replacement last night.

Hart is at sea!! Let him have the Honduras game and tell him thanks or have him working with a real head coach. Cyrus is the WORST RB I have ever seen playing for the national team. Oh how I miss Cyd Gray at this very moment!!

I eh know bout all that now. Imho opinion...we need to not only rely on On wings. If we had cld have another joevin type player in the middle of the field we cld penetrate down the center AS WELL, as a post to relying on the wingers. Boucaud maybe cld til that void til molino and bostock come in de dance. I liked jomal game...we were lacking service...and anything came down the flank to to the skipper and he was getting some serious mark...well done by Costa Rica and their tactics...we lack creativity
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah hear Jamaican artist Movado to perform at T&T vs Costa Rica
« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2016, 02:25:55 PM »
I understand the need for this post. But let's not get carried away. I agree that local talent should be showcased before any foreign talent. But the reality is is that there are more Trinis running reggae on their ipod than yardies running soca on theirs. So maybe this is a good way to get the younger crowd out.

@ On de block, I heard that before.. Jamaicans are very "protectionist" when it comes to their culture. However Jamaicans who are exposed  to Trini culture, tend to be less protectionist and appreciate Trini more.

When I was in Jamaica, I was surprised to hear the amount of soca they does play in the uptown Kingston clubs. However,  don't go to a "dance" and expect the dj to run soca. It ain't happening. But during carnival time, yuh go hear soca in yard.

Yeah pitch I agree that trini's ipods full of jam culture, and I noticed in the behind the bridge EPOS area sometime ago Jamaicans from the Salasee I order, reaching out to TNT ghetto youth informing them to stop listening to that gun & badman music, that a trail of blood with tens of 1,000's of black youth murdered from JA all thru the Caribbean and they going from island to island seeing the carnage and spreading their message that this is evil vibes that a black man making music with an anointing that  black youth killing out each other...

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2016, 03:39:38 PM »
Dont try to sell Jomal right now. He has some potential. But he just aint ready for this level right now. Ballpest has proven otherwise. On the other hand Cyrus will never be good. He has no head, no skill and if Hart cant see that tells me that Hart himself has to go!!.

One game is nothing. Cummings is in TT Pro league at 28 for a reason. He has done nothing against Guatemala in the 2-1 away win.

Jomal plays in a higher level league than Costa Rica first division. And he actually manages to shine there.

1]; } ?>