March 29, 2024, 06:40:49 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (28-Mar-2017)  (Read 24882 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (28-Mar-2017)
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 12:48:44 PM »
Tallest need to get his strategy right because we can't play this brand of football we played today against Mexico.. they will whip us with no mercy

Hart figured them out even without a full staff and support and limited funding and undermining..

Tallest has no excuses, he has everything at his disposal and a full team, he needs to come better than this mediocre display he had in terms of his Strategy against Panama
Did we watch the same game? The plan was Dope yo! Better teams like Haiti, Mexico and JA have tried to beat this same Panama side thinking the same thing you are and get whipped back into dimension x.. why u think they not in the hex? All dem crazy madmen tactical mindset of the critics makes me cringe - because many of them don't really know what on earth they ranting about - just mad judgmental for no reason... Mexico is a different sea fish.. ofc the approach will be different to cope with the little ratfish called chicarito

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 01:28:26 PM »
Tallest need to get his strategy right because we can't play this brand of football we played today against Mexico.. they will whip us with no mercy

Hart figured them out even without a full staff and support and limited funding and undermining..

Tallest has no excuses, he has everything at his disposal and a full team, he needs to come better than this mediocre display he had in terms of his Strategy against Panama
Did we watch the same game? The plan was Dope yo! Better teams like Haiti, Mexico and JA have tried to beat this same Panama side thinking the same thing you are and get whipped back into dimension x.. why u think they not in the hex? All dem crazy madmen tactical mindset of the critics makes me cringe - because many of them don't really know what on earth they ranting about - just mad judgmental for no reason... Mexico is a different sea fish.. ofc the approach will be different to cope with the little ratfish called chicarito

We obviously agree the disagree...

I didn't see any flare from the players who normally express themselves on the pitch or have before.. we won but it wasn't impressive and our mid was not fluid.. we can't get away with how we played today against Mexico ...nothing about yesterdays performance was dynamic...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
What has Molino done for the national team?

I was waiting for someone to post bush league stats for Molino...

When he scores against Mexico and panama and bigger teams he will get my approval..

Cummings showed up for big games, let's see if Molino can also show...
Well???

Congrats he score a much needed goal that was long overdue, now it's time to prove his worth against Mexico

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 05:17:11 PM »
What is flare when you loose
We won so I will smoke that and be happy
Goals win matches not flare my friend..We won, we can all agree that much work needs to be done, considering where we were after the first two games and all the turmoil this team has been through it's a minute or miracle that we were victorious last night
I will let Panama try and figure it out...We will know that when we meet next time

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 10:56:07 PM »
Dont need style now we need substance.. much like 2005. Keep it simple, keep the ball constructively, press when defending, score our chances. We did enough of that to win.

Things to note:
That was arguably our easiest game on paper.
Panama playing a 4141 played into our hands and allowed us to use the 4231 holding the ball deeper and building from the back. Note the difference with CR and Hon who both played WBs effectively 5 across the middle and even Pan when they switched in the second half to two strikers and were able to possess the ball further up the pitch. Thankfully they didn't have better finishers. We need to be able to counter such a tactical adjustment better.

All in all great result and on to Mex

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 11:09:42 PM »
Ah feel we should play for a 0-0 draw against Mexico.

Our strength would you believe may be our defense.

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 11:24:15 PM »
Mex travel record to TT since 02 campaign far from impressive, even when we struggle.  TM could post the stats.

Anyway, that plus a few bucks will buy you a loaf of bread.

Best of luck to the boys come Tuesday, all to play for....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2017, 03:04:07 AM »
Mex travel record to TT since 02 campaign far from impressive, even when we struggle.  TM could post the stats.

i hope if we get passed Mexico on Tuesday that the fans don't get too besides themselves and pressure the team and the coach into an unrealistic position.  my view is to take this one step at a tine, after all we only beat panama 1-0 at home, and that is nothing to go crazy about. take it easy folks and let's build in silence. please.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2017, 04:35:25 AM »
Dont need style now we need substance.. much like 2005. Keep it simple, keep the ball constructively, press when defending, score our chances. We did enough of that to win.

Things to note:
Panama playing a 4141 played into our hands and allowed us to use the 4231 holding the ball deeper and building from the back. Note the difference with CR and Hon who both played WBs effectively 5 across the middle and even Pan when they switched in the second half to two strikers and were able to possess the ball further up the pitch. Thankfully they didn't have better finishers. We need to be able to counter such a tactical adjustment better.

What I saw as well, Tallest didn't adjust well to that tactical change by pan, which created pressure and almost caused us to cave in in the last 25 mins...

Like I said, Mexico won't be as easy and won't allow opportunities to be wasted as pan did..

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 05:55:45 AM »
Lawrence: Mexico the focus, not celebrations.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Head coach Dennis Lawrence says T&T’s celebrations over the Panama victory will be short-lived, as the side must now focus all their attention on Tuesday’s massive clash against Mexico at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Mucurapo.

The hosts revived their 2018 World Cup dream when they edged Panama 1-0 at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Friday night, marking their first win of the campaign after losing their opening two games against Costa Rica and Honduras last November.

But Lawrence warned his players that while they needed to enjoy the result and take confidence from it, Mexico would provide an even bigger challenge.

“We can enjoy it only for five minutes because the focus goes immediately onto Mexico,” the former national defender told a post-game media conference on Friday.

“We have to start preparing. We have to try and take advantage of the situation we are in; the boys are on a high at the moment but we need to start immediately on focussing on Mexico.”

He added: “[I feel] exactly the same as I felt going into the Panama game: optimistic, encouraged but obviously understanding that it’s not going to be easy by any means whatsoever.

“We’re going to have to work, we’ve got a short space of time to prepare for the game. The recovery is very, very important but going into the game I would like to think the boys are going with a little more confidence.”

MLS star Kevin Molino scored the only goal of the game in the 37th minute to put T&T ahead at half-time, and they defended well in the second half to come away with an important three points.

The side, which included veteran striker Kenwyne Jones along with experienced players like Khaleem Hyland and Cordell Cato, seemed to gel well on the pitch, and Lawrence said they had integrated the ideas put forward during the preparation phase.

“I think the players just took on board the work that we’ve been trying to do. The work is to be confident in what we are going to do,” he stressed.

“We have direction, we know exactly what we’re going to do, [we have to] be brave, be confident and go out and do it because you’ve got nothing to lose.”

He contiued: “We are in a situation now where we have to believe in the work that we are going to do. If we work on the training pitch and we work on certain things and then we go into the game and try and do something different, we’re defeating the purpose.”

Lawrence, in his first full international after taking over the troubled World Cup campaign in January, said the side had also sent a positive message to the country.

“I can’t fault the boys for their effort. I thought they all worked very, very hard, they worked as a group and they tried to five the public something [that said] ‘these boys are here fighting for the country.’”

Some 11,618 spectators witnessed the match. Due to the low ticket sales, the T&T Football Association did not give anyone the rights to carry the match on television.

In other CONCACAF qualifiers, Mexico defeated visiting Costa Rica 2-0 and the US won 6-0 at home against Honduras. CMC

RELATED NEWS

Lawrence: No time to celebrate.
By Joel Bailey (Newsday).

TRINIDAD AND Tobago coach Dennis Lawrence said his players have little or no time to celebrate Friday evening’s 1-0 win over Panama in their 2018 FIFA World Cup CONCACAF Zone Final Round qualifier.

The 42-year-old T&T coach, during the post-game media conference at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo, stressed, “We can enjoy only five minutes because the focus would be immediately on Mexico. We have to start preparing.” Mexico defeated Costa Rica 2-0 at home on Friday night, and will face the T&T squad at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Tuesday.

He said he is taking nothing to chance with the Mexico game a couple of days away and is awaiting a report from a scout that attended Mexico’s game.

“I’ve got an idea what Mexico (are) all about,” said Lawrence. “I managed to send somebody out to watch the Mexico game. We’ll get a report and we’ll work on Mexico immediately.” Lawrence refused to divulge the identity of the person sent to the Mexico-Costa Rica but he pointed out, “It’s one of our coaches who works with the (TT Football Association).

It’s somebody that I trust.” He continued, “I’m not stupid, I know we’re not wealthy as a nation but there are ways to get things done. I just suggested we’ve got coaches involved in the FA, somebody who I trust, let’s send him to the Mexico game.” Kevin Molino scored in the 37th minute to guarantee full points for the hosts on Friday evening, and Lawrence lauded his forward’s performance.

“Kevin was outstanding from a point that he was one of our players that allowed us to get up the pitch,” said Lawrence. “He was always involved in everything. It’s just unfortunate that he ran out a bit of gas (but) he was brilliant.”

Reflecting on the goal, the ex-TT defender said, “They (Panama) had one player (defender Roman Torres) off the pitch. I thought we just needed to take advantage of it so I tried to get them to get the ball forward as quick as possible because they were down to 10 men. Fortunately, the boys responded to it and we got the goal.” Asked about his captain Kenwyne Jones’ showing, Lawrence replied, “The captain led by example.

The captain gave me all what I wanted from him. He gave me every single thing he (could). His decision-making at times could be better but as long as he gives me (effort) I’m happy.” Another shock move in the starting line-up was Daneil Cyrus moving from his usual position as right-back to centre-back, due to the unavailability of Sheldon Bateau (suspension), Radanfah Abu Bakr and Carlyle Mitchell (injury).

“Before I left Trinidad to go abroad (to coach), that’s the position I saw him play. And I thought he was a good centre back. We tried him in training. He did well (against Panama) but he has to keep his concentration going all the way through.” About the supporters who attended Friday’s game, the TT coach urged them to not give up and urge the players forward as they seek to qualify for Russia 2018.

“I want to thank them for their efforts. We have to start believing as a nation that it can be done. It is very difficult but it can be done.

We just need to get away from the idea that when it looks like it’s going to happen we’ll jump on board.

Let’s get behind the boys now,” he declared.

Panama coach Hernan Gomez was so upset by the result that he refused all requests for interviews, by both the local and Panama journalists.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:00:11 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2017, 06:12:28 AM »
Low tickets sales means no tv coverage locally?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2017, 06:33:12 AM »
He said he is taking nothing to chance with the Mexico game a couple of days away and is awaiting a report from a scout that attended Mexico’s game.

“I’ve got an idea what Mexico (are) all about,” said Lawrence. “I managed to send somebody out to watch the Mexico game. We’ll get a report and we’ll work on Mexico immediately.” Lawrence refused to divulge the identity of the person sent to the Mexico-Costa Rica but he pointed out, “It’s one of our coaches who works with the (TT Football Association).

I would hope no one bouncing dey head to figure out who the coach is.

Obvious.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2017, 07:45:29 AM »
Hart had it wrong by putting Cyrus on RB. Cyrus is a born CB. I expect him and Bateau to start as CB. Williams and Gonzalez will take the left and right positions on defense.

This Mexico team is tricky. They play fast and keep the ball on the ground.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2017, 09:07:56 AM »

I would hope no one bouncing dey head to figure out who the coach is.

Obvious.

They shoulda send Morace. All dat $$$ she getting pay  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 09:23:59 AM »

Things to note:

What I saw as well, Tallest didn't adjust well to that tactical change by pan, which created pressure and almost caused us to cave in in the last 25 mins...

Like I said, Mexico won't be as easy and won't allow opportunities to be wasted as pan did..
let me guess, hart would have handled it better right? sighhh

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2017, 10:29:22 AM »

Things to note:

let me guess, hart would have handled it better right? sighhh

he can't argue dat CR played 3-4-3 and Hon either did the same or 3-5-2 either way 3/5 man back lines are becoming popular in CA we need to recognize and plan for it....I would like us to learn how to play it, but it needs time and extensive work to get right or u will get burn especially 3-4-3
I pity the fool....

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 10:42:20 AM »
Vintage Rotatopoti3 post.

Ah feel we should play for a 0-0 draw against Mexico.

Our strength would you believe may be our defense.

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 01:00:05 PM »

i hope if we get passed Mexico on Tuesday that the fans don't get too besides themselves and pressure the team and the coach into an unrealistic position.  my view is to take this one step at a tine, after all we only beat panama 1-0 at home, and that is nothing to go crazy about. take it easy folks and let's build in silence. please.

Nah, I don't think it's unrealistic that we will win the next five games and come out on top of the hex , qualifying in the process. We should only be thinking about three points for every game. And yes I was confident that TnT would beat Panama.With our current head coaching staff and player talent , you can't say we don't have what it takes.I'm kind of hoping the wins will be of a bigger margin.Trinidad and Tobago will qualify directly for Russia 2018.Watch and see.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2017, 01:15:07 PM »

Nah, I don't think it's unrealistic that we will win the next five games and come out on top of the hex , qualifying in the process. We should only be thinking about three points for every game. And yes I was confident that TnT would beat Panama.With our current head coaching staff and player talent , you can't say we don't have what it takes.I'm kind of hoping the wins will be of a bigger margin.Trinidad and Tobago will qualify directly for Russia 2018.Watch and see.

If they're firing on all cylinders we will qualify in the 3... I'm also confident unless the dictator has other plans and the team rebels because of off the field issues...

We always had the talent to qualify in the 3, we are better than Costa Rica ...

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 04:09:01 PM »
What line up will Dennis go with for Mex?

Will he go for fresh legs where he can?

Will we see Bateau? Plaza?

Carlos did well, but against speedy/tricky Mex?

Wah allyuh saying?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 05:21:46 PM »
I'm also confident unless the dictator has other plans and the team rebels because of off the field issues...
This has gotten much bigger than he at this time
I see him a Waggonist right now...Just look at that fake hug he gave DL in the dressing room
Right now he is like a boil on the heel of progress

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 05:31:42 PM »
I'm also confident unless the dictator has other plans and the team rebels because of off the field issues...
I see him a Waggonist right now...Just look at that fake hug he gave DL in the dressing room

why is he even in the locker room??????

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2017, 06:00:40 PM »

why is he even in the locker room??????

The fake hug is due to the fact that the fans and online community spoke out about his corruption and manipulating results and sabotage..

He's trying to pretend to like the fact we won, deep down he wants us to lose because he has his money 💰 tied up with us losing...

He also lost tv rights, so the next agm he will be gone, he had promised to pay his minions when he acquired the tv rights but now he can't

Plenty corruption going on...fifas role in this has also been exposed to a certain extent, so they are threading carefully because we know who's paying Tallest salary...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2017, 08:51:47 PM »
Low tickets sales means no tv coverage locally?

Yeap and it makes plenty sense!!

Check this out!

WHY WAS THE T&T VS PANAMA MATCH NOT SHOWN ON LOCAL TELEVISION?
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 - 22:00

The T&T versus Panama match is not being shown on any local television station.

This is quite contrary to what Trinbagonians have grown accustomed to. But we did a little bit of digging, and Ryan Bachoo tries to explain why you're not watching the match live from your homes.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ynmWjNl0TRg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ynmWjNl0TRg</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2017, 09:44:17 PM »
T&T prepares for Mexico meeting.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Men’s Team will have a final training session on Monday evening at the Hasely Crawford Stadium ahead of Tuesday’s CONCACAF World Cup qualifier against Mexico scheduled for a 7pm kick off.

Head Coach Dennis Lawrence led his team through a recovery session on Saturday morning followed by a late afternoon session on Sunday.

The Mexican team is scheduled to arrive on a charter around 9pm on Sunday and will train at the Hasely Crawford Stadium at 7:15pm on Monday.

Meantime, reflecting on the team’s performance on Friday, goalkeeper Jan Michael Williams stated the result was reflection of the way the players were able to lift their performance from previous matches.

“First and foremost we thank God for giving us the opportunity to get things back on track. We knew Panama would be difficult because they are one of the better teams in Concacaf

“We stuck to the game plan. Fortunately for us the new coach came in and really stamped himself and his impressions on how he wanted us to play and we did our best to produce that type of performance,” Williams told TTFA Media.

The Central FC player looking ahead to the Mexico clash, added” In the recent past we had the opportunities to get the better of Mexico. Now we have a lot of confidence gained after the result against Panama. We will be going out to try and get the three points because we want to win every game no matter the opposition,” Williams added.

“It was good for me personally to get my first start for the year and I am hoping to maintain my form in the upcoming games.”

Khaleem Hyland added: “It was good the way we approached the game. We looked over a couple videos of the opponent and we were aware of their strong points. We did everything the coach wanted of us and we managed the game well also. We just have to keep going, keep focused and continue the play the football we can. Hopefully we can have a bigger crowd in the next game.”

“We have to stay disciplined like we did in the two previous games against Mexico. They know what we are capable of and we also know our weak areas which we are continuing to work on. We try our best not to give Mexico any room to play because we know they can be dangerous when that happens,” Hyland added.

Defender Daneil Cyrus said the players came together to grind out the result.

“The guys came together and said the fans are on our backs and we need to pull it off. The guys came together and said if the people and supporting us, then we need to put on a show to make them happy and we did that. We will do our best to take this into the game against Mexico on Tuesday,” Cyrus said.

Tickets are on sale at Lotto Locations throughout the country priced at $350 (covered) and $200 (uncovered)

Video - Hyland, Williams and Cyrus look ahead to Mexico.

T&T Players issue “Kick Out the Crime” message

Members of the Trinidad and Tobago Senior Men’s Team led by captain Kenwyne Jones issued a peace call with a collaboration of messages coming out of the Team’s residential camp in Port of Spain on Saturday following the 1-0 victory over Panama in Friday’s 2018 World Cup Qualifier.

The idea came about on the eve of the encounter following numerous reports of criminal activities, murders and violence against women circulating in the local press over the past few weeks.

But the focus was on achieve the victory against the Panama and with that accomplished, the players were then ready to send their messages.

“Right now the crime situation is a not a pleasing one,” said Jan Michael Wiliams in a video that features messages from Jones, Kevin Molino, Khaleem Hyland, Curtis Gonzales, Mekeil Williams and Daneil Cyrus.

The following messages were voiced by the players.

“We stand against Crime! Stop the Violence Now, Respect our Women. Protect our Women, Love them and Protect them!

“Let’s come together and Protect T&T. Let us all make this place safer”

“I have a mother, I have a Wife and and also daughter. You also have a Wife, a Mother and a Sister. Let’s come together to stand against violence against our women.”

“Do you part to make T&T better.”

“Let us come together to make T&T a better and safer place,” were the final words spoken by Williams in the one minute and twenty three second video clip which ended with a shot of the crowd applauding T&T’s victory at the final whistle and Hyland kneeling in prayer on the field following the referee’s final whistle on Friday night.

Video - Kick out Crime - A Message from the T&T Men's Senior Team

WATCH: Jan-Michael Williams, Khaleem Hyland, and Daneil Cyrus look ahead to Mexico

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rR758jHRDFA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rR758jHRDFA</a>
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:34:55 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2017, 05:31:08 AM »
On the radio coverage pre game on Friday and on his regular Saturday evening program. Andre Baptiste lamented the lack of support in terms of the crowd. He also mentioned a few times Soca Warriors Online and the big flag that we used to have in the past. Both the USA and Mexico home games on Friday featured huge flags on the field.

I dunno how we could work that one out for tomorrow on short notice. Any ideas?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2017, 05:41:05 AM »
We have pace and we must use it against Mexico,we have got very good results against Mexico before by running at them,I always remember reading how we beat them 4-0 in 73 by using that ploy,lets do it again.They are a tricky team and we have to be smart about how we go about it,I'm sure our coaching staff will let them know,we can't go out and "park de bus".

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2017, 11:18:59 AM »
On the radio coverage pre game on Friday and on his regular Saturday evening program. Andre Baptiste lamented the lack of support in terms of the crowd. He also mentioned a few times Soca Warriors Online and the big flag that we used to have in the past. Both the USA and Mexico home games on Friday featured huge flags on the field.

I dunno how we could work that one out for tomorrow on short notice. Any ideas?

If it's one game we need to unleash the Big Flag, is tomorrow...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »
Small Mag went to the stadium this evening..he said Mexico using a huge double Decker AC bus...and TnT pile into 3 red band maxi...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2017, 05:54:38 PM »
Small Mag went to the stadium this evening..he said Mexico using a huge double Decker AC bus...and TnT pile into 3 red band maxi...

Dey had pong?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>