March 28, 2024, 05:26:20 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (1-Sept-2017)  (Read 34883 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (1-Sept-2017)
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2017, 03:25:07 PM »
well now we are surely officially out the world up 2018 without kenwin jones (who is injured) in the line up, we have no super subs (levi garcia- andre boucard- atulla guerra) who could make a sudden impact, even old timer carlos has a little more umph than these unclinical lads. dennis ole boy you got this one wrong.

Comment from the Atlanta Journal Constitution:

"Striker Kenwyne Jones, who suffered an injury with the Trinidad and Tobago national team the last time he was called up earlier this summer, finally is healthy and could also be brought into the team."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-united-players-called-national-teams/o3ya6LI2WBXb0XNCJP1HaP/

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2017, 03:33:10 PM »
Trivia question:

Whatever happened to Levi Garcia?

He never played for W Connection?

Yet, no H. Hector.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2017, 05:04:21 PM »
towel on the floor?

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2017, 08:09:51 PM »
 7 Pro league players, that's 28 percent of the team from the not so Pro League for WCQ? Throw in the towel and whatever else you have to throw

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2017, 05:29:51 AM »
7 Pro league players, that's 28 percent of the team from the not so Pro League for WCQ? Throw in the towel and whatever else you have to throw

Granted AZ Alkmaar is not ManU, but is there a TnT player that plays for a bigger club than AZ???? He couldn't be selected to sit on the bench?!? Yeah I know everybody can't get picked, but Levi Garcia? To at least go with the team? Fit enough for AZ to bring him on in the 28 minute but can't get picked in front of 7 pro league players? Maybe I'm missing something, what is he being saved for, the next WC 2022??
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2017, 06:31:24 AM »
No wonder progress is at glacial pace...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2017, 07:23:54 AM »

Granted AZ Alkmaar is not ManU, but is there a TnT player that plays for a bigger club than AZ???? He couldn't be selected to sit on the bench?!? Yeah I know everybody can't get picked, but Levi Garcia? To at least go with the team? Fit enough for AZ to bring him on in the 28 minute but can't get picked in front of 7 pro league players? Maybe I'm missing something, what is he being saved for, the next WC 2022??

You are not missing anything, its obvious team selection is not about qualifying. The remaining WCQ matches are exactly suited for players 25 and below to be included with 2022 in mind.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2017, 10:07:28 AM »

We still holding on to 'foreign eh better' insecurities.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Joevin ready to shoulder responsibility/Honduras recalls veteran Costly
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2017, 10:29:45 AM »
Joevin ready to shoulder responsibility/Honduras recalls veteran Costly
TTFA Media

Trinidad and Tobago’s Joevin Jones will have a key part to play in the national team’s effort to secure full points in Friday’s World Cup qualifier against Honduras at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

And Jones, bound for Germany in January, is ready to shoulder the responsibility, adding that he sees the importance of delivering the goods and meeting the expectations.

The Seattle Sounders left back took part in Saturday morning’s training session at the Hasely Crawford Stadium and immediately began to take aim at the Hondurans.

“It’s a massively important game for us. I think everybody is clear about that,” Jones said.

“The last time we played them it was not a pretty experience for us. We conceded early and we couldn’t get ourselves back into the match and this time we need to make them know how that experience feels. We are at home and I think we can get it together and pull off a performance that will bring us three points,” he told TTFA Media.

“I think I owe the country in the hex now. In the past few games, I had what I would say not awful but bad performances .This is like a final to us. We need three points to stay alive. I had a good week of preparation between ball work and fitness. I am looking forward to the game and very excited about it,” Jones added.

He mentioned that there has been constant dialogue between himself and Kevin Molino about the upcoming fixtures.

“Everyday myself and Kevin have been talking about these games. And about how making it to a World Cup can change our lives. I think that is in the back of our minds but first we need to take care of business on the pitch and that is the main focus now for Friday and then onto Panama, Jones said.

“Looking back at the last match with Honduras, it’s not much we want to remember but I wasn’t pleased with the way I performed and now it’s a chance to step up. Hopefully by God’s grace and with the right approach we can get it down right on the day and give the fans something to be happy about and keep our chances alive,” the former W Connection man added.

Meantime, Honduras have recalled veteran striker Carlo Costly for Friday’s match.

The Olimpia player has returned to the national team after an 18-month absence, head coach Jorge Luis Pinto has said.

The 35-year-old quit international football in March 2016 after publicly falling out with Pinto, but the pair have settled their differences, the former Colombia and Costa Rica manager told a press conference on Friday.

“Carlo is playing his best football in years. We hope that he can carry on that form for the national team,” Pinto said.

“As the head coach, I know what I should do, and he knows what he needs to do on the pitch. We’ve brought him in to the team at an opportune time.”
Honduras are currently fifth in the Concacaf standings with five points, nine points behind leaders Mexico.

Honduras squad

Goalkeepers: Donis Escober (Olimpia), Luis Lopez (Real Espana), Ricardo Canales (Vida).

Defenders: Bryan Beckeles (Necaxa), Maynor Figueroa (Dallas), Henry Figueroa and Felix Crisanto (Motagua), Carlos Sanchez (Honduras Progreso), Jhonny Palacios and Ever Alvarado (Olimpia), Emilio Izaguirre (Al-Fayha, Arabia), Jhonny Leveron (Marathon).

Midfielders: Bryan Acosta (Tenerife, Espana), Jorge Claros (Real Espana), Alexander Lopez (Olimpia), Alfredo Mejia (Xanthi, China), Oliver Morazan and Esdras Padilla (Juticalpa), Sergio Pena (Real Sociedad), Carlos Discua (Motagua), Boniek García (Houston), Juan Delgado (Honduras Progreso)

Forwards: Anthony Lozano (Barcelona B), Rony Martinez (Baoding Yingli Yitong), Alberth Elis and Romnell Quioto (Houston), Carlo Costly (Olimpia), Ovidio Lanza (Juticalpa), Eddie Hernandez (Motagua).

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yaqkQMIYEjI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yaqkQMIYEjI</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »
“Everyday myself and Kevin have been talking about these games. And about how making it to a World Cup can change our lives. I think that is in the back of our minds but first we need to take care of business on the pitch and that is the main focus now for Friday and then onto Panama, Jones said.
Dat wasn't on dey mind when dey was on de Treasure Queen tho

Mout make to talk yes
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2017, 06:20:31 PM »

Mout make to talk yes
you sort of remind me of Oscar the grouch mate it's like you never have anything encouraging to say about the lads only cynicism and hard talk like that jerk coache feller. if it's that tough on you then you should reconsider supporting the team, why even bother?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 03:56:23 AM by pull stones »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2017, 10:21:35 PM »

Mout make to talk yes
you sort of remind me of Oscar the grouch mate it's like you never have anything encouraging to say about lads only cynicism and hard talk like that jerk coache feller. if it's that tough on you then you should reconsider supporting the team, why even bother?
You support your way and I'll support mine.

BTW...who appoint you supporter police?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2017, 11:20:27 PM »

Tallest towing the line for the dictator...

So why would one of our brightest talents be selected to play?

Tallest isn't trying to win....

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2017, 11:47:19 PM »

You are not missing anything, its obvious team selection is not about qualifying. The remaining WCQ matches are exactly suited for players 25 and below to be included with 2022 in mind.
Yes he is missing something..look again..2 goalies, 4 defenders, 1 midfielder, 1 ..forward..so it's really 2 positions..now mount the agument for the 2 positions, or leave out a defender and add a midfielder or forward

Haven't seen performances, but both The forward and midfielder were well talked up in previous games..and made that opportunity for themselves..Levi hasn't really blown TT selections or his team away recently (doh we must consider injury issues). Fly him for a definite bench at this time might not be so necessary..but if you actually certain that this time was his time..then sure he should be picked..were you certain ?

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2017, 03:55:13 AM »

Mout make to talk yes
you sort of remind me of Oscar the grouch mate it's like you never have anything encouraging to say about lads only cynicism and hard talk like that jerk coache feller. if it's that tough on you then you should reconsider supporting the team, why even bother?
You support your way and I'll support mine.

BTW...who appoint you supporter police?
what you're doing is unmistakenly agitating and riling up the heard which obviously lacks any kind of supportive effort. and it is clearly not my intention to police anyone i was only making an observation.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:00:04 AM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2017, 04:42:43 AM »

Tallest towing the line for the dictator...

So why would one of our brightest talents be selected to play?

Tallest isn't trying to win....
we heard you months ago dude message received. and please don't tell me we're revisiting this rusty topic once again, i thought you called time on this monotonous subject? it's quite obvious you can't handle the rigors of football and its politics and maybe its time to get another past time go support the yankees.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:52:39 AM by pull stones »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2017, 04:47:29 AM »
Mitchell: Time to make it count
T&T Guardian

T&T senior men’s football team defender, Carlyle Mitchell, is eager to take on Honduras in Friday’s 2018 World Cup Qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Balmain, Couva.

Mitchell, who is among the overseas-based players selected by Dennis Lawrence for the fixture said he is anticipating a sold-out venue on Friday.

“It’s not often we get to take such a big game outside of Port-of-Spain. I think the last time we played in Couva was against Panama couple years ago and then we had the warm up against Barbados. But this match is very big one as it’s a World Cup qualifier with both teams needed points to stay alive,” Mitchell told TTFA Media following his arrival on Saturday.

He and fellow India-based player Willis Plaza arrived together and took a light part in training at Hasely Crawford Stadium yesterday morning.

He added: “I expect to see the stadium rammed to capacity and a sea of red because we need that extra support. When we played in Honduras it was a sea of blue from two hours before kick off and their fans lined the streets hours before the game. It is something that players take note of when we are in the bus heading to the match.This time we are at home and we need to make it count,” Mitchell said.

“Honduras are coming to win because they always feel they have an edge over us but we need to show them that as a football country and as a team we are not a walk over,” said the East Bengal player.

The Honduran team is expected here on Wednesday and will train once at the match venue while staying at the Hilton Trinidad hotel. Head Coach Dennis Lawrence, who is only expected to have his full contingent of players by Tuesday, will lead a training session this evening at the match venue.

Additional stands are being erected at the venue to push the accommodation from 8,500 up to just over 11,000.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2017, 01:24:36 PM »

Yes he is missing something..look again..2 goalies, 4 defenders, 1 midfielder, 1 ..forward..so it's really 2 positions..now mount the agument for the 2 positions, or leave out a defender and add a midfielder or forward

Haven't seen performances, but both The forward and midfielder were well talked up in previous games..and made that opportunity for themselves..Levi hasn't really blown TT selections or his team away recently (doh we must consider injury issues). Fly him for a definite bench at this time might not be so necessary..but if you actually certain that this time was his time..then sure he should be picked..were you certain ?

That's the excuse you're making for Tallest not selecting Levi?

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »

That's the excuse you're making for Tallest not selecting Levi?
relax dude i am almost certain that Levi is heavily involved in Lawrence's plans but there's not much you could do with a player who's not match fit. Garcia just had his fist match in months do you really believe he could have any serious impact on the game? what I saw of this kid is that he would be a tremendous super sub but he has to learn to pass the ball in critical moments of the match.

regardless of his skills at present he plays a very unproductive game by trying too hard to make things happen which ultimately cost us a lot of possession by his errant turn over rate which puts the defense under tremendous pressure, and to add to that he's not a very good defensive player. what is so difficult to grasp by his non selection? you really need to get off Lawrence's case mate it angers me to hear you make such defamatory comments.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2017, 03:12:37 PM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago Men’s Senior Team assemble for Honduras Qualifier - Day 1

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/433x4WTeJD0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/433x4WTeJD0</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
George: Belief is the key for Friday’s World Cup Qualifier
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2017, 04:59:55 PM »
George: Belief is the key for Friday’s World Cup Qualifier
TTFA Media

“Belief in our ability and believing that we have what it takes.”

That will be the sentiment echoing throughout the next few days in the Trinidad and Tobago Senior Men’s team camp as they commenced their residential training camp at Cara Suites Hotel in Claxton Bay on Monday ahead of Friday’s all-important 2018 World Cup Qualifying match against Honduras.

Head Coach Dennis Lawrence and the majority of his 26-man squad checked into the facility prior to a late evening training session at the Ato Boldon Stadium and immediately there was sense of focus and business-like approach to the few days ahead. According to Jacksonville Armada midfielder Kevan George, “We have to believe in our ability.. that is what can make the difference for us.”

“I am very motivated and personally I’m ready to play this evening if the match is changed to that time,” George told TTFA Media.

“We need max points. There’s nothing like a tie in either of these two games.

“We have to get in their faces more and obstruct their rhythm. They are a team that likes to keep possession especially in midfield, and they build on that momentum. If we can disrupt their pay early especially as we are home and try to impose ourselves then that will be a key for us. We have to stay focused and now focus on the game against Panama. We have to take care of Honduras.

“The main thing is belief and we need the fans to get behind us and keep supporting. It will be an adjustment playing at Ato Boldon but football is football so we will just get accustomed to the surface over a couple days. Our main thing is just to make it uncomfortable for Honduras,” George added.

People underestimate belief. I have seen a lot of crazy things happen in my short life span. The coaches believe in us and we believe in ourselves as players and this is something we have to maintain right through to the final whistle on Friday,” he said.

Among the players already in camp along with the home-based pros are Minnesota United midfielder Kevin Molino, Mekeil Williams, Honduras-based duo Jan Michael Williams and Daneil Cyrus, Jomal Williams, Khaleem Hyland, Cordell Cato, Joevin Jones, Aubrey David, Carlyle Mitchell, Willis Plaza, Jamille Boatswain and George. El Salvador-based midfielder Leston Paul, European-based duo Radanfah Abu Bakr and Sheldon Bateau and US-based forward  Trevin Caesar are all expected to join the camp within the next few hours.

Tickets remain on sale for the encounter at all NLCB Lotto Locations priced at $350 (covered) and $200 (uncovered.)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2017, 07:38:51 PM »
Greetings all.

as yuhs know i does fall een before and after the game to say how ah feel, and tuh wish de team all the best, but ah seeing things dat bothering meh ahready, like man bawlin for levi garcia and K jones and putting down dey head like we done lorse ahready.

for dem man who crying down the yutes dem, is like allyuh ent watch the game we play against CR in dey own back yard or what?? and without KJ and levi and had dem under pressure too!!

for de fuss time in my years ah watching we play CR in CR and we looked like we coulda come away wid something from the game.

the bredda boatswain IMO look more dangerous than KJ offensively and had three clear chances on goal, but was unlucky not tuh score BC of navas, the only ting he have tuh learn is tuh check the constant offside, and he could be the next stern bound tuh score john.

another very bright spot was the lewis fella who put in a proper shift. dat man worked like a quarry donkey dat day, he run forward an he run backward to defend, and the fella better than guerra and corn curls going forward not over dribbling or giving away de ball unnecessarily.

KJ used tuh be meh boy but it seem like the man give up on being one for the record books, an is like he just brezzin through his last days as a pro baller collecting an easy pay check, and callin it george.

i've seen KJ got soft over the years falling down with the slightest touch and complaining to the ref constantly, and not trying to poison the opposing team. so i think it's time some yuteman put KJ on the bench to pasture.

allyuh please put allyuh support behind the next generation regardless of the federation's f**k ups and  short comings, and please support tallest the man good for the team, and stop bitching over small ting!!

in reality i don't expect us to qualify for the WC, but it have some on here who feel we are entitled to that which in reality is flawed thinking.

the point is that we will have a better chance to qualify come 2022 providing things remain the same in terms of sticking to this coach and creating cohesion between the players, and that ugly boy david john williams stop acting like he head eh good.

PS: our main concern right now should be to win another caribbean cup, make a gold cup final like JA and then to lift that big obzockey cup finally.

this should be our main goals, to be dominant in the region, and in order to do that mr prezident need to stop meddling and be a good administrator like the US and mex, and keep his muggly arse quiet. only after we accomplish dat we should be studying to make a WC again, no sooner than.

peace and blessings. positive.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:31:34 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2017, 08:38:08 PM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago vs Honduras - PRE MATCH DISCUSSION

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qrBHZ8ksXmE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qrBHZ8ksXmE</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sedley Joseph wants Trinidad and Tobago to attack Honduras
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2017, 05:50:15 AM »
Sedley Joseph wants Trinidad and Tobago to attack Honduras
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday)

FORMER NATIONAL football team captain and defender Sedley Joseph is hopeful that Trinidad and Tobago would adopt an attacking approach in Friday’s 2018 FIFA World Cup CONCACAF Zone Final Round Qualifier against Honduras at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva.

After six games, in the six-team standings, Honduras are fifth with five points, while T&T are rooted to the bottom with three points. Mexico lead with 14 points, followed by Costa Rica (11), United States (eight) and Panama (seven).

The top three teams will book their tickets for the World Cup in Russia while the fourth-placed team will progress to the Inter-Confederation Play-offs against the fifth-placed team in the Asian Zone in a home-and-away tie in November.

Asked how T&T coach Dennis Lawrence should approach Friday’s game, Joseph responded, “It’s important that Trinidad (and Tobago) try to get a victory in those games because we’re in the bottom of the table. Playing at home, we have the advantage.

“The game is playing in Couva and that is some advantage as far as the crowd support and (according to the coach) the closeness of the spectators to the ground. I expect that there should be a full house because it’s a smaller stadium than the Hasely Crawford Stadium.” As far as tactics are concerned, Joseph noted, “In order for us to get three points in this game, we have to use a fairly attacking system which means there might be some problems as far as the defensive part of his formation is concerned.” Joseph added, “He can’t afford to decide on an attacking formation and leave his defence open. He has to mix it in the sense that he has to be very careful to ensuring that his defence is steady and, at the same time, trying to get goals up front.

“Having played against these Central American teams, they are very quick and they use the short (passing) balls. We can’t leave the defence open because they’ll try and make use of it.” Regular captain and centre forward Kenwyne Jones is still out of the squad after suffering a knee injury in June.

Joseph stated out, “Kenwyne Jones was being used as the point man and, with the games that I saw, you weren’t seeing many much movements from him. He was looking for the ball coming across from the air. He has the strength, he has the height to get at the ball in the air but, at the same time, you cannot be static. It may be a good thing that he’s not in the team.

“We have few forwards who may be fairly quick. I think this might be a good thing that he is not playing and there are other players who could really cause some problems with the opposing defences.”

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2017, 06:12:26 AM »
The crowds are no closer than that in Manny, Dwight or at Larry. All have athletic tracks. Is like Spurs crying that Wembley to big for them. The writing is on the wall nothing less than 4 wins. If this team pull this off, they will be considered one of the best. No more excuses. God Luck. God Bless!

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2017, 10:10:42 AM »
The crowds are no closer than that in Manny, Dwight or at Larry. All have athletic tracks. Is like Spurs crying that Wembley to big for them. The writing is on the wall nothing less than 4 wins. If this team pull this off, they will be considered one of the best. No more excuses. God Luck. God Bless!
are you actually taking these elders seriously mate? looking at the show yesterday obviously sound it up for me that most trinis don't know much about the game and are not keen observers even though they once played on an international level. I was really disappointed with anthony clark for talking all that rubbish about kenwin it's obvious that he doesn't see what kenwin brings on defense on set pieces on counter attacking situations on central defenders overlapping and playing a high line, he's emotionally clueless in terms of kenwin's contributions.

had kenwin played in that costa rica game more than likely we would not have conceded that early goal from that set piece but costa rica had the luxury of committing more defenders forward where as with kenwin there would be that for fear of an immediate counter attack and to add to that kenwin is a master of defending set pieces. like steven hart reiterated once, people just don't understand what kenwin brings to the team. The spaces he occupies the runs other players could make off the ball which would not be possible had kenwin not been in the game. i will be honest here I don't see Jim winning another game without kenwin jones.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2017, 11:13:17 AM »
I appreciate and accept KJ's merits as a defensive header of the ball, but it must also be said that the core reason for that opening goal v. Costa Rica occurred BEFORE the corner occurred. What occurred there can be/could have been addressed with a tactical correction/instruction. The deciding pass should have been played forward rather than negatively. We had NO reason to play in that direction. None.  NONE!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2017, 12:51:37 PM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago prepare for Honduras - Day 1

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QhnZApcQtkI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QhnZApcQtkI</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2017, 01:12:11 PM »
WATCH: Defender Kevon Villaroel talks about making his debut for Trinidad and Tobago, and looks ahead to the World Cup Qualifier against Honduras.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f_igQ3VcRzY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f_igQ3VcRzY</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2017, 03:39:41 PM »
I see the put temporary stands behind the goal for the match. Alll forumites please, get uncle, cousin, tantie, nennen, macoomere,compare,deputies to the game.  ;D

1]; } ?>