March 28, 2024, 12:31:23 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (1-Sept-2017)  (Read 34874 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Honduras arrives! Villaroel says Soca Warriors ready
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »
Honduras arrives! Villaroel says Soca Warriors ready for Central American opponents
TTFA Media

Honduras’ National Team arrived in Port of Spain on Tuesday afternoon on a chartered flight and had a their first training session scheduled for the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Tuesday evening following their check in at the Hilton Trinidad.

The Honduras team, under head coach Jorge Luis Pinto, includes Barcelona B team player Anthony Lozano who told reporters before the team’s departure out of San Pedro Sula that he was expecting a tough outing on Friday.

“We are going there with the conviction that we will get the there points. We have worked hard and we believe we can give it our all in these two games to get the results,”  Lozano said.

“We are hoping everything can turn out well. We have no excuses because we know each other well and we have prepared for this game”

Reports indicated that China-based forward Rony Martinez did not travel with the team as his club Baoding Yingli Yitong did not release him for travel in time for the encounter.

Pinto meantime added that he expected the contest to be a closely fought one.

“The both teams have a good chance and we know every point is crucial. We know the Trinidad and Tobago team can be dangerous and they are at home but we will be prepared to face whatever challenge comes our way. We know the importance of this game. Both teams know it,” Pinto said.

The T&T team trained on Monday at the Ato Boldon Stadium and a second session was scheduled for Tuesday evening at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium.  European-based player Radanfah Abu Bakr was the latest overseas pro to join the camp on Monday night while Kazakhstan-based defender Sheldon Bateau is the last player to come in on Wednesday.

Among the new local call ups into the World Cup squad is defender Kevon Villaroel who scored T&T’s goal in last Thursday’s friendly with Jamaica. He is eager to prove his worth in the qualifiers now.

“It’s something I have always dreamt of, being on the national team. I’ve worked hard over the years trying to catch the eye of the different national coaches and now finally I have gotten the chance. It felt great to score my first international goal in my second appearance for the national team,” Villaroel told TTFA Media.

“But that’s gone now and it’s about focusing on the preparations for Honduras. The players have all be a great bunch to work with and we’ve been meshing since preparations began leading up to the Jamaica game. I think everyone understands the importance of a victory on Friday. W’ve been discussing it on and off the training field and it’s a case now of completing our preparations and going out thee and finishing the job before going over to Panama,” the former Puerto Rico Islanders player added.

W Connection’s Alvin Jones, brother of Seattle Sounders left back Joevin Jones, is also another player that has come on strongly under Lawrence and will be hoping to play his part in Friday’s outing, making mention of  a strong bond within the selection.

“There is a brotherly love not just between myself and Joevin but I think among everyone in the squad. It is a joy when we come together and while we may be having a laugh at times, I think the serious part of things is always there when the boys come together to prepare for a game, especially one as huge as this game on Friday,” Jones (A) said on Tuesday.

“For me personally, I have been working hard and waiting on a chance to do something of worth in the qualifiers. And for my mom especially, she has, I think once before, seen Joevin and I play for the national team together so I know it will be a great joy for her and my family to see this happen again. Hopefully we can all combine to get the country the three points and we can stay alive in the qualification for Russia,” Jones added.

Tickets for the encounter remain on sale at all NLCB Lotto outlets priced at $350 (covered) and $200 (uncovered).
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (1-Sept-2017)
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2017, 05:50:59 PM »
DL is doing the right thing, we have had overseas players come back over and over and they have done very little, I feel the local boys will put up a fiercer fight, if only to prove they are as good or better than the foreign based.It is also time to build a team of home based players, how many times we are unable to secure foreign based, forget them, sometimes you get the feeling they don't give ah shit bout TT, let them stay where they feel better.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2017, 07:29:11 PM »
Bein Sports bringing the game at 7:30pm on Friday.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »
Thanks for that info, soccerman.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2017, 02:50:38 AM »
I see the put temporary stands behind the goal for the match. Alll forumites please, get uncle, cousin, tantie, nennen, macoomere,compare,deputies to the game.  ;D

😂😂😂😂 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WAR! Nothing more, nothing less!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2017, 07:24:17 AM »
Bateau coming in Wednesday for the game on Friday? Sighs.....

That is one full session before the game for our best defender, what is the likelihood of him starting that Honduras game, 2 days of travel with all that jet lag.

This is where the FA need to play a lil more hardball via FIFA with those clubs, considering his travel he should have been released earlier than Sunday.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »
Bateau coming in Wednesday for the game on Friday? Sighs.....

That is one full session before the game for our best defender, what is the likelihood of him starting that Honduras game, 2 days of travel with all that jet lag.

This is where the FA need to play a lil more hardball via FIFA with those clubs, considering his travel he should have been released earlier than Sunday.
Small country aint got no clout and will always suffer the indignities of being brushed away for the sake of a club.Because of us always suffering and having to beg for our best players, I feel we have to start showing some more respect to local, give them as much opportunities as possible.When foreign cyah come we should have replacements that is aware and not a novice.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2017, 09:25:01 AM »
A jet lagged, limping  Bateau  is still infinitely better than ANY local based defender we have
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2017, 09:57:14 AM »
The only cure for that distress,is to put up  a serious winning streak on your resume and while doing so make sure you clip the wings of some higher ranked teams..then that respect will surface
Win baby ...just win...it's the only cure
It can start on Friday

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2017, 03:02:28 PM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago vs Honduras - PREVIEW

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iQC4QXNiLOk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iQC4QXNiLOk</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »
WATCH: Defender Carlyle Mitchell and Goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams talk about the upcoming World Cup Qualifier against Honduras

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QfKahpJlW_A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QfKahpJlW_A</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Maynor Figueroa says Honduras has “no margin for error”
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »
Maynor Figueroa says Honduras has “no margin for error”
CONCACAF.com

Defender Maynor Figueroa knows what is at stake for Honduras ahead of its next two World Cup qualifiers against Trinidad & Tobago (September 1, away) and the United States (September 5, home).

The Catrachos (1W-2D-3L, 6 points) sit fifth in the six-team CONCACAF Hexagonal table. A win over last-place T&T on Friday is almost required for the match against the third-place Americans (2-2-2, 8 ) -- four days later -- to have any genuine bearing on the automatic qualifying race for Russia 2018.

“I believe that there is no margin for error,” said Figueroa. “We have to look to add three. We are in a situation in that’s what we need. We hope to God that those three points come.”

That situation, however, is not yet dire. Honduras still controls its own destiny, especially with a win over the Trinidadians and if the fourth-place Panama (away v Mexico) and the U.S. (home v Costa Rica) lose.

“The possibilities are still there and it depends on us,” Figueroa remarked. “Like I said before, it is an important match. We are playing for everything. We have to prepare ourselves in the best way.”

One thing appears to be uncertain, despite a four-game WCQ winless streak, the Hondurans are in a confident mood.

“The team is motivated. The squad is strengthened and we have worked well,” finished Figueroa. “Now it’s just waiting for the match. The team is strong and we have to show it in the match.”

In their first Hexagonal meeting on November 15, 2016, Honduras defeated T&T, 3-0, on a goal by Romell Quioto (16’), Emilio Izaguirre (19’) and Eddie Hernandez (81’).

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Williams: We have to better their passion and aggression
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2017, 04:34:45 AM »
Williams: We have to better their passion and aggression
TTFA Media

“Long flight and maybe the legs were a bit tired at first but the fans don’t want to hear about that so I’ve got to put it behind me and get on with the work and prepare well for the game.”

Those were the words from defender Carlyle Mitchell following his second day of training with the Men’s Senior Team at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium ahead of Friday’s crucial 2018 World Cup qualifier against Honduras. Mitchell had just a day earlier stepped off a plane with T&T forward Willis Plaza following their 18-hour of traveling from India where the two players are full-time professionals with East Bengal FC.

Mitchell scored T&T’s lone goal in the 3-1 loss to Honduras last November in San Pedro Sula. This time, he thinks it’s a period that should go well for the hosts.

“We know it is going to be an extremely difficult match but like the coach said, we are going into a ring, we will get hit, we will get a few knocks but we’ve got to pick ourselves up and get on with the match and ensure we come out on top at the last whistle,” Mitchell told TTFA Media.  “Dennis (Lawrence) is a very serious man when it comes to preparation and matches. We know the team has been playing well but the reality is we’ve lost our all last five matches and we have to ensure this does not happen on Friday.”

“We have to defend well but score goal when we attack as well. That is our main objective because we need to win.”

T&T trained on Wednesday evening at Mannie Ramjohn Stadium while Honduras got a feel of local conditions with an early morning session at the Hasely Crawford Stadium training field. Both team will have their official one-hour sessions at the Ato Boldon Stadium on Thursday evening. T&T’s final player to arrive on Wednesday night will be Kazakhstan-based defender Sheldon Bateau.

Also expecting the encounter to be a gripping one is Honduras-based goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams. Both he and Daneil Cyrus are attached to Juticalpa FC and have started their season coming up against some of the Honduran national players in the league including Olimpia striker Carlo Costly who has bene recalled to the side for Friday’s match.

“The Hondurans are extremely passionate about football and about this game and we have to ensure we match them with passion and aggression on Friday and be even better than them,” Williams said on Wednesday while at the team base at Cara Suites Hotel.

“We used the time to look around and observe everything about Honduras football. The league is very competitive and physical and that will transfer into the game on Friday,” he said.

“Preparations have gone very well and we have had in the back of our minds for the last two games how important this game is. Trinidadians are people that tend to operate when their backs against the wall. Culturally this is one of our strength and weakness. I think it is sad where we have had to come to a situation where we are desperately in need of points but on Friday we will use that situation to work in our favour where we need the points to stay alive in the qualification bid,” Williams added.

Tickets remain on sale at all Lotto Locations at $350 (covered) and $200 (uncovered).

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2017, 04:42:47 AM »
WATCH: Head Coach Dennis Lawrence at Trinidad and Tobago vs Honduras pre-game press conference

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G935DYJYx-c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G935DYJYx-c</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2017, 08:01:48 AM »
Can't recall Shaun Fuentes having to engage as vigorously as that in any press conference.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2017, 09:40:08 AM »
I wonder if DL will deploy 3 CBs for this game, it's the only position that we have good depth in the squad.

Cyrus
Williams
Bateau
Mitchell
David
Abu Bakr

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2017, 09:44:55 AM »
I wonder if DL will deploy 3 CBs for this game, it's the only position that we have good depth in the squad.

Cyrus
Williams
Bateau
Mitchell
David
Abu Bakr

We can't afford to play defensive now, we desperately need points, it's do or die. I'm stunned we lack depth in our forward line selection.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2017, 11:45:01 AM »
3 CBs actually enable better attacking play, you can deploy wing backs further up the field when in possession knowing you have the defensive cover to shift across and become less vulnerable to a counter attack than a traditional back 4

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2017, 12:04:07 PM »
With only a couple sessions to prepare before kick-off, ah doubt we will witness more than conservative adjustments.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2017, 01:54:41 PM »
3 CBs actually enable better attacking play, you can deploy wing backs further up the field when in possession knowing you have the defensive cover to shift across and become less vulnerable to a counter attack than a traditional back 4
Ok I got you, makes sense. If we implement it that way then it could be beneficial, I'll like to see us press more in this game.
Who will you recommend for our other outside back with Joevin?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:58:01 PM by soccerman »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
How versatile are our 3 CBs?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2017, 05:44:33 PM »
T&T hunt three points against Honduras.
TTFA Media.

Stage Set!

All is set for this country’s assault on Honduras in their crucial 2018 World Cup qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium from 8pm on Friday.

Team Trinidad and Tobago completed their official one hour training session at the venue after Honduras trained in the morning from 9:30am.

Head Coach Dennis Lawrence made it no secret but emphasising that his team needs to come out of the blocks early and put the visitors under pressure.

“There’s no other option but for us to win the match. Pressure or not I think we have to be efficient in everything we do, on how we start the game, how we manage it and how we finish,” Lawrence said.

“We’ve had a good few days of preparations and we’ll be looking to put that into play come Friday night. The both teams have a lot at stake in this game. Obviously we do not expect them to make it easy for us by any means but we must be prepared to give it our all and try to take three points from this match,” Lawrence said.

Costa Rican-based forward Jamille Boatswain will shoulder the responsibilities up front with Willis Plaza with Kenwyne Jones out and US-based forward Trevin Caesar unable to make the trip due the situation in Houston. Boatswain started the 2-1 loss to Costa Rica and will be hoping to find the target this time around while Minnesota midfielder Kevin Molino will also be looking to add to his tally of two goals in the final round so far.

“Everything is fine for me at the moment. I know how important this game is and I think as a team and a nation we understand what we need to do. We need the fans there supporting us and the players, we have to put our best performance of the campaign . I think once we play as a team and leave everything out there on the field, then we can pull off a win,” Boatswain told TTFA Media.

Honduras gave away two points in its last match, losing a 2-1 lead in the last minute and settling for a 2-2 draw at Panama.

“We’re going to give everything in this match,” said Honduras’ Colombia-born coach Jorge Luis Pinto. “We have to win.”

In previous World Cup qualifiers between the two in Port of Spain, there’s been two draws and a victory for the Central Americans. In 1988, both teams drew 0-0 at the Queen’s Park Oval, while in 2009, Khaleem land scored a late equaliser in a 1-1 draw and Honduras’ lone win came in 2001, a 4-2 victory at the Hasley Crawford Stadium.

Through six of 10 matches, Mexico has 14 points followed by Costa Rica (11), United States (8.), Panama (7), Honduras (5), and Trinidad and Tobago (3). Mexico host Panama and USA are at home to Costa Rica in other qualifying matches on Friday.

Gates open at 5pm and tickets will be on sale at the venue and all NLCB Lotto Locations. Party stand tickets are also available and details for this can be found via TTFA’s Facebook page. There will be parking provision for patrons at the nearby National Cricket Centre.

Spectator Advisory for World Cup Qualifier

Spectators attending Friday’s 2018 World Cup Qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium are advised of the following restrictions and would not be permitted to bring the following into the Stadium

• Coolers of any size
• Chairs
• Firearms, weapons, and knives
• Fireworks, explosives, and flammable items
• Mace/gas containers
• Glass bottles or containers
• Alcohol
• Illegal drugs or narcotics
• Cans (soft drinks and alcohol)
• Video cameras or camcorders, Drones
• Large Umbrellas:
• The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person carrying or wearing any other items or substances that may be deemed to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights or any party’s safety or security or any dangerous article or substance not referred to above.

The following will be permitted.

• Own foodstuff (with plastic cutlery)
• Soft drinks/water in plastic bottles
• Flasks
• Banners & Flags up to a maximum size of 1.5m, provided that, in the opinion of the Management they are not vulgar, political, racial, discriminatory, sexual in nature, or display advertising which may in any way impinge or will be in conflict with the rights of the partners/ sponsors/ suppliers/ vendors of the event (in any language) or deemed to be offensive or impact on the view of other spectators.

Any other objects or items or substances that may be deemed in the discretion of TTFA to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights or any party’s
safety or security or any dangerous article or substance not referred to above.

Prohibited items discovered during security inspection must be returned to the visitor’s vehicle or will be confiscated. There is no provision of a cloak room or holding area at the stadium for any of these articles that are prohibited.

Any spectator that attempts to breach any of these regulations inclusive of pitch invasion would be removed from the Stadium

Gates open at 5pm. Tickets will be in close proximity to the Stadium. Kick off time is 8pm

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2017, 05:58:44 PM »
Ok I got you, makes sense. If we implement it that way then it could be beneficial, I'll like to see us press more in this game.

That position requires high endurance and work rate, ideally Cato as he plays that role for his club but his end product is not always great but will put a shift in. Alternatively Alvin Jones can be utilized.

How versatile are our 3 CBs?

I like the combination of Cyrus, Bateau and Williams but Mitchell is right there, as he is prob the best on attacking set pieces alongside Bateau, Abu Bakr is good in the air defensively but doesn't have the best foot speed , David is good with the ball at his feet but I don't like his defensive positioning at times, Cyrus has emerged as one our better individual defenders in recent months.

Bateau plus any other 2 is okay with me.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:05:02 PM by g »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2017, 09:32:06 PM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago vs Honduras - Final day preparations at the Ato Boldon Stadium

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-rMhIxylDfo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-rMhIxylDfo</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2017, 10:39:41 PM »

That position requires high endurance and work rate, ideally Cato as he plays that role for his club but his end product is not always great but will put a shift in. Alternatively Alvin Jones can be utilized.
I was thinking Cato as well. Brazil today had Dani Alvez on the right and Marcelo on the left...pick your poison.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2017, 10:42:41 PM »
Everything looking ready for tomorrow. Grass look great. Good luck fellas. Nothing but a win. Or else in Qatar.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2017, 04:22:45 AM »
Warriors and Honduras go for broke.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

T&T’s Senior Men’s team will be looking to pull off their first World Cup qualifying win at home to Honduras when the two teams square off at the Ato Boldon Stadium in what is a must win encounter for the two nations from 8 pm tonight.

In previous World Cup qualifiers between the two in Port-of-Spain, there have been two draws and a victory for the Central Americans. In 1988, both teams drew 0-0 at the Queen’s Park Oval, while in 2009, Khaleem land scored a late equaliser in a 1-1 draw and Honduras’ lone win came in 2001, a 4-2 victory at the Hasley Crawford Stadium. So the change in venue is hopefully going to bring a change in fortune for the hosts.

“Obvious we are hoping that the game being played at the Ato Boldon Stadium will give us a that extra home advantage. The stadium looks to be a good nick and we’ve had a couple good sessions on the surface. We know that history does not favour us but we’ve always had in the back of our minds that we have to write our own history,” said head coach Dennis Lawrence, who was on the field when Honduras won 4-2 in 2001.

“We’ve done our work but we know they have as well and we will have to ensure that we pull out all the stops to get a win,” Lawrence added.

Honduras trained at the Ato Boldon Stadium with their 26-man squad at 9.30 am on Thursday while T&T had use of the facility from 6 pm to 7 pm. The entire T&T playing contingent is fit and match ready, with defender Sheldon Bateau taking part in Thursday’s session.

Honduras head coach Jose Luis Pinto remained in a cautious mood but is not expected to have his side play to the tune of T&T’s rhythm.

“We know it will be a tough game. They are home and they need a result but we are also hoping to be positive and to go into our game after this with something to show for it,” said the Colombian-born coach.

Stern: A win is possible

National team assistant coach Stern John, who scored in the 4-2 loss to Honduras in Port-of-Spain in 2001, but also caused one of the biggest upsets in Honduran football history with his first half winner in Honduras in a 1-0 win in the return match of the 2002 campaign, is expecting T&T to give it everything on Friday.

John’s goal saw Honduras miss out on qualifying for the 2002 World Cup with just a win needed to secure qualification.

“History shows that we can defeat them. It’s a great chance now for the boys to flip the script a bit because our backs are against the wall and Honduras has a good history of playing here in that they have never lost a World Cup qualifier here. But I think once we show up ready to play from the first whistle and we can take it to them and maintain our composure and be solid for 90 minutes with the fans behind us, then there’s no reason why we can’t get three points,” John said.

Bateau ready for coach’s call

Having arrived just Wednesday night from Kazakhstan, defender Sheldon Bateau is not a sure starter in today’s qualifying match. But having settled in and trained with the team on Thursday evening, the former Jabloteh man is up to the call if needed by head coach Dennis Lawrence.

“It was a bit of a challenge getting in here so late but I played a full game for my club on the weekend and I’m on good shape at the moment. I know the boys have been hard at work this week and I’m here to contribute in whatever way necessary. The team always comes first and I’m here to give one hundred percent and more once called upon,” Bateau said.

Tickets will be on sale at the match venue as well as all NLCB Lotto Locations. Parking for patrons will be provided at the nearby National Cricket Centre and patrons are being urged to arrive early.

Gates opens at 5 pm.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2017, 04:48:52 AM »
History shows that we can defeat them.

Yes, but history shows that was the only time we've ever beaten them in a World Cup Qualifier in eight tries. Also, overall, we've played them seventeen times and only had three wins. We've also never beaten them in T&T. Make no mistake, history is not on our side, and we have our work cut out for us.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2017, 05:19:20 AM »
Forward Warriors
Give the country this present
Thank you

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2017, 05:23:56 AM »
All the best today Warriors!

1]; } ?>