April 20, 2024, 06:15:06 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (6-Oct-2017)  (Read 10226 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (6-Oct-2017)
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2017, 09:40:56 PM »
nathan lewis play ball tonight. hyland had a good game too

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2017, 09:41:47 PM »
nathan lewis play ball tonight. hyland had a good game too
Lewis rel wuk. Put in a nice shift

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2017, 09:42:38 PM »
well if they ent play sam boy next game yuh go hear cuss on this forum  :D

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2017, 09:43:58 PM »
Soccer is 90 + mins.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2017, 09:49:27 PM »
Who was the #4 for us, playing left outside back?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2017, 09:49:41 PM »
Foncette should have kick the ball, not throw it right outside our area. That cause Molino to foul. Great goal by Mex.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2017, 10:01:49 PM »

Kevon Villaroel
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2017, 10:22:46 PM »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2017, 10:34:52 PM »
WATCH: Highlights of Trinidad and Tobago’s 3-1 loss to Mexico

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KTgOE0ZUdW0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KTgOE0ZUdW0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2017, 10:36:24 PM »

Kevon Villaroel
:beermug:

I don't know who was the left back. But he was late coming back for the first goal.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2017, 06:57:12 AM »
Nice defensive showing up until Mexico's first goal,we sure frustrated them with all that they tried...by the way the first Mexican goal came because # 7 Natan Lewis was being lazy...check the tape..but by that time the legs were shot... I expected more from the introduction of Jones and Molino..but that was not the case
Levi sure climbed a mountain to set up Winchester's item

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2017, 07:08:52 AM »
that game was hard to watch, The referee allowed the mexicans to much leway to constantly foul our players. There should have been at least 2 straight red cards for two footed lunging tackles. and probably at least one more for two yelloe cards. Mexico was playing Dirty and the ref allowed it. Two 2-footed challenges and not even a yellow card.........

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2017, 09:18:14 AM »
that game was hard to watch, The referee allowed the mexicans to much leway to constantly foul our players. There should have been at least 2 straight red cards for two footed lunging tackles. and probably at least one more for two yelloe cards. Mexico was playing Dirty and the ref allowed it. Two 2-footed challenges and not even a yellow card.........
we also got away with two blatant penalties when both george and i think Moses handled the ball in the area.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2017, 09:59:10 AM »
They call W Connection player Alvin Jones and he suspended for this game.

I feel Kareem Moses worth ah shot.
im glad you saw for yourself that Kareem Moses was woeful and gave away the ball quite often and looked shakey and out of sort and was resposible for the first goal where he allowed layun to make that ground cross in the box. Sometimes we call for players and they disappoint, hope he improves and learn to pass the ball better than what i saw on friday.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
well that is what you get when you use CFU refs they get calls way wrong. if I had any say in the matter I would use US and candadian refs right through since they alone seem to know what the heck they doing.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2017, 12:15:56 PM »
New Keeper, !!! new players!!!  , with little or no experience especially against US and Mexico, I was hoping we could go out with a good fight but I dont't see how
we'll see.

Hey Pull stones, what did I say!!!!, we defense like a strainer. I was highly optimistic when Lawrence came but, he has no solid game plan that can counter any of the teams in the HEX and this 4 5 1 does not produce results, we have to adopt a bolder approach to our game!

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2017, 01:42:18 PM »
New Keeper, !!! new players!!!  , with little or no experience especially against US and Mexico, I was hoping we could go out with a good fight but I dont't see how
we'll see.

Hey Pull stones, what did I say!!!!, we defense like a strainer. I was highly optimistic when Lawrence came but, he has no solid game plan that can counter any of the teams in the HEX and this 4 5 1 does not produce results, we have to adopt a bolder approach to our game!
i don't know which game you was watching but I saw a TT team that frustrated the mexicans for 88 minutes and at one time had the game in the bag but for a few lapse in concentration and moments of mental fatigue could have pulled off an upset. you and quite a few on the other hand predicted a total blow out and mexican domination. if you were truly watching the hex with any kind of open mindedness you would have seen where we were never dominated and lost most of our games due to terrible officiating and goal keeper error.

if you were paying close attention on Friday you would have seen our players being hacked down abused trampled upon and the referees were absolutely non compliant with our players pleas for retribution and this has been the case for the whole hex. I believe at least two Mexican players should have been ejected from the game.......not only me but also the sports casters were of that view. do you really believe it's that easy to go to places like mexico and to some extent the whole of latin america and grind out wins? these places are hostile environments for away teams to get anything including favorable calls by the officiating crew.

look how many goals we had disallowed, penalties not given players not cautioned or send off because of questionable and sometimes just plain ole horrible officiating on the part of the refs. in the whole hex we were never dominated except in the panama game and to compound on the issue we were without some of our better players throughout this campaign, in other words we were terribly unlucky this time around, but to say the coaching was bad is absolutely unfair and bias. IMO Dennis did a good job and gas learned a few things along the way and could only be a better coach for it.

by the way what were you expecting a miracle? you don't lose the first two games of the hex as the weakest team in the tournament and expect to realistically bounce back. when we lost to mexico at home and saw all the mind games and the terrible conduct by the mexicans (and I was there in the stand to witness it) including the teef goal, I knew we were not going to the world cup. and if you think this game if fair and money is not passing under the table to referees and in rare cases players then you need to wake up, thus us concacaf not ueafa.

1]; } ?>