March 28, 2024, 03:12:10 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (10-Oct-2017)  (Read 36747 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (10-Oct-2017)
« Reply #210 on: October 10, 2017, 10:18:34 PM »
It is !2,16 and I still cant go to sleep- what a glorious  day for T& T we as a country need it
 let us Congratulate the staff and Players

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 10, 2017, 10:34:22 PM »
Weary69. Girl, it seems that you made a rare appearance at Ato, tonight!. Thanks and RIP!. Guys I work the 12midnight - 8am shift. I fell asleep.
Well ah go wuk this morning. Hi ho, Hi ho, and off to work I go .........eat crow, eat crow, eat crow!!!

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »
It's the end of several key senior US players including the coach.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 10, 2017, 10:49:30 PM »
Shoulda, coulda, woulda....given how things turnout in the Hex, if we had our house in order we shoulda been sitting pretty, coulda punched our ticket to Russia and the team woulda been on a boatride all now.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2017, 05:27:56 AM »
I would take the win, I am wearing my red today, but it was all too late, overall it was not a great game and I was screaming at the team to get the damn ball out our half of the field, knowing all too well a 1 goal lead is nothing, but by divine intervention we prevailed. It is bittersweet so I am inviting my US co workers to come sit next to me on the couch when World Cup starts. LOL!!

This is what it sound like when the Doves Cry!

Alvin Jones has a future!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2017, 05:47:20 AM »
Yes Breds, it is a little to late now. Just hope this instill belief and desire in them guys when the play in the next CFU. We need to WIN that. Not come second. But WIN it. Then go the GC and Win that too, or come runners up and get to the Copa America. This performance should have taken place when we played Haiti in Panama for the Copa. Congrats Guys.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:49:16 AM by Deeks »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2017, 06:21:23 AM »
So sweet this victory would be if it ment,we earned a right to Russia
Thanks Warriors....

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:28 AM »
Weary69. Girl, it seems that you made a rare appearance at Ato, tonight!. Thanks and RIP!. Guys I work the 12midnight - 8am shift. I fell asleep.
Well ah go wuk this morning. Hi ho, Hi ho, and off to work I go .........eat crow, eat crow, eat crow!!!

Co-Sign  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2017, 06:37:16 AM »
Yes Breds, it is a little to late now. Just hope this instill belief and desire in them guys when the play in the next CFU. We need to WIN that. Not come second. But WIN it. Then go the GC and Win that too, or come runners up and get to the Copa America. This performance should have taken place when we played Haiti in Panama for the Copa. Congrats Guys.
:applause:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2017, 07:02:20 AM »
Me eh going and lie...i real enjoy this. Couldn't get out of work so I missed it live. However especially after that flooding issue I really wanted this... given that they set up a tripod to get the pics of the piggy banking... after they declined the invitation to train elsewhere.

In my view we could have gotten 14 points from this Hex. We threw it away in so many ways.

Anyhow....let dem take dat idmc.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2017, 07:34:29 AM »
Congrats to the team on closing out the campaign on a positive note.

That being said, I can't take the same level of satisfaction as most on here seem to be about the US being eliminated at our hands. Perhaps it's just because I was only 5 when the Strike Squad lost that match or because I've seen our team play at a World Cup since...it's not that important to me.

I'm more interested in knowing what our game plan is going forward to catch up with the Honduras and Panama's of the region who have clearly overtaken us since our WC appearance, based on both qualifiers and Gold Cup performances, not to mention the glaring fact that we are no longer and have not been for more than 15 years - Kings of the Caribbean

The "Trump" tweet is funny as hell though.  ;D

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2017, 08:10:22 AM »
Yes, positive way to finish the hex, and I winin on the yank an dem head, but this was still yet another failed hex campaign. We didn't make the gold cup, we not fighting like Panama and Honduras, and we not as technical as Mexico and Costa Rica. Plus them clowns want to fete on the treasure queen and ride jetski when they supposed to be in camp.
I eh know what our side will look like next campaign, but I just want us to give it a good hard try.

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2017, 08:19:07 AM »
A little respect in the Caribbean.
A good day for Caribbean football

Haiti ties Asian soccer power house, world cup bound Japan 3-3 in Japan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkm9CGmvTk)

Curacao beats Qatar 2-1 in Qatar (by the way Qatar recently defeated Russia 2-1)(Both, future host of the next world cups )

Trinidad eliminates USA 2-1 for the 2018 world cup.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2017, 09:12:42 AM »
Whole morning all I'm hearing it's an embarrassment and I keep asking what makes you feel so entitled that the USA had to be at the world cup? Like I had to tell ah man it's that sense of entitlement that's preventing players from being properly developed. It's that same sense of entitlement that makes players think that they are better than they are. It's that same sense of entitlement that's prevalent within current political culture and views all other countries pejoratively.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2017, 10:01:23 AM »
tnt bizness...well done to all and F#C% THE TTFA.

Curtis Gonzales is a WARRIOR....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2017, 10:11:29 AM »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2017, 10:45:25 AM »
Whole morning all I'm hearing it's an embarrassment and I keep asking what makes you feel so entitled that the USA had to be at the world cup? Like I had to tell ah man it's that sense of entitlement that's preventing players from being properly developed. It's that same sense of entitlement that makes players think that they are better than they are. It's that same sense of entitlement that's prevalent within current political culture and views all other countries pejoratively.

Even in loss their sense of entitlement and arrogance is absolutely astounding!!!

These people living in a fantasy world.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »

Even in loss their sense of entitlement and arrogance is absolutely astounding!!!

These people living in a fantasy world.
Mocking pretenders!! Let them stay home and play soccer.  The rest of us will take een FOOTBALL....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »
People falling for that victory... TT is out, hart could have qualified us, the US probably against going to Russia to begin with as they protested Russia getting the bid..

Good way to throw people off the trail as to what I see really going on, so we don’t think anything is going on underhanded with the dictator

I don’t buy cat in bag

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »
So the result don't fit your narrative so now America never wanted to go Russia in the first place  :banginghead:

It's plain administrative incompetence have we in this spot. Forget the conspiracy theories mister.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2017, 12:04:38 PM »
People falling for that victory... TT is out, hart could have qualified us, the US probably against going to Russia to begin with as they protested Russia getting the bid..

Good way to throw people off the trail as to what I see really going on, so we don’t think anything is going on underhanded with the dictator

I don’t buy cat in bag

This sounds like the classic 'Fox and the grapes' excuse.

After a loss, a team makes the excuse that they didn't want to win anyway.  Huh-uh...suuuuuuuure...alrighteeeee then.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2017, 12:05:32 PM »
All who talking about arrogance... same way we does react when Bermuda beat we. Same expectations we does have when facing St Vincent. That eh arrogance. Realistically, US eh have no right losing that game. That eh even we B team. Man right to vex. It all relative.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2017, 12:52:05 PM »
All who talking about arrogance... same way we does react when Bermuda beat we. Same expectations we does have when facing St Vincent. That eh arrogance. Realistically, US eh have no right losing that game. That eh even we B team. Man right to vex. It all relative.

Boi.....I eh know how ppl does never see this inno. The difference is we have no right to be arrogant. We are not a powerhouse in any shape or form. So we might actually be more mad than the rest.

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »
Well well well

I feel like I get back 10 years of my life.
More like 28.

Let we not let this result paper over we issues and that it is an indictment of the overall campaign. We should have been in top 3.
But let we enjoy tonight and all the Yankee tears.mmmm mmmmmmmm

:beermug: good talk
I still on a high. Had to watch 2 movies after to simmer down. Didn't go to bed till after 3. Loving this revenge. Had to explain to my 21 yr Old daughter the feeling of revenge from '89.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2017, 01:34:21 PM »

I don’t buy cat in bag
forgot to take your meds today? BTW nice try on the damage control mad boy I see youve changed your tune from the ttfa selling out now to the usa never wanted in on the World Cup, I wish you would stick too one tune instead of being all over the place. by the way hart is gone and coach lawrence is here and he's doing much better than hart in terms of getting the players to play how he wants and not necessarily a better coach so live with it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:43:13 PM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 11, 2017, 01:38:37 PM »
So the result don't fit your narrative so now America never wanted to go Russia in the first place  :banginghead:

It's plain administrative incompetence have we in this spot. Forget the conspiracy theories mister.
you took the words right out my mouth. this critter is quite bloody mad and i could only hope he finds something more useful to do with his time other than torture us with his bouts of madness now that football will be suspended until the next fifa window. thank goodness I couldn't take another week of this deranged mad talk.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:46:46 PM by pull stones »

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 11, 2017, 01:48:39 PM »
What a game last night! Smiling whole day, couldn't even sleep last night.... The best part was watching the US supporters stand silently in shock at the Stadium. Still think they eh have a clue what happened... Hope the powers that be also paying close attention to the tons of FREE Publicity we've been getting, every single media house WORLDWIDE has been talking about this non-stop, people who cya even pronouce Trinidad and Tobago talkin bout us. Can't pay for that nuh!

Yes it was a dismal campaign, well the Hex at least, but this definitely made up for it. Thank you Warriors for this. Hope the momentum can continue and not die out like other campaigns... DJW yuh cud still throw yuh frame, u fat arse still need to Resign...

Onwards to Qatar 2022 :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2017, 01:51:37 PM »

Look at Twellman meltdown after USA loss  :rotfl: 

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/918110211667140608?s=07

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2017, 02:32:32 PM »

I don’t buy cat in bag

Too bad yuh don't buy a muzzle either.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2017, 03:20:34 PM »
Me eh going and lie...i real enjoy this. Couldn't get out of work so I missed it live. However especially after that flooding issue I really wanted this... given that they set up a tripod to get the pics of the piggy banking... after they declined the invitation to train elsewhere.

In my view we could have gotten 14 points from this Hex. We threw it away in so many ways.

Anyhow....let dem take dat idmc.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Dont be such a hater.
http://usa-television.com/donald-trump-signs-a-visa-free-travel-policy-for-trinidad-and-tobago/

1]; } ?>