April 25, 2024, 07:15:21 AM

Author Topic: He could be Pele he not making T&T team once DJW in power.  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
He could be Pele he not making T&T team once DJW in power.
« on: September 03, 2017, 06:29:00 AM »
He could be de next Pele once he born in foreign he not making T&T team once DJW in power.

I know David John Williams will eventually get rid of every foreign born players we have for W Connection players so they could get contracts, this is why Andre Boucaud not here anymore and he is one of we most composed midfielders. Hyland is a major problem on de field, he play one good game in every 6 so yuh dont know when de good one will come.

Imagine we losing 2-0 and Lawrence bring on a right back for another right back, even though David was shitting down he self, why not sacrifice him all together. Drop Cato in right back and bring on Nathan Lewis !!!

Imagine Mekeil, Mitchell, Abu Bakr and Nathan Lewis on de bench. We senior players and top performer (Lewis).

Lawrence playing a cheap brand of football and using WC games to experiment.

We couldn't get 3 passes together vs Honduras. Was just kick to anyone.

Lawrence is a mad man.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:31:50 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: He could be Pele he not making T&T team once DJW in power.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 06:37:24 AM »
I wonder how  Villaroel start ahead of Mekeil Williams for second goal he got caught almost  the same way as in the Jamaica game ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tobago28

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 07:35:53 AM »
He could be de next Pele once he born in foreign he not making T&T team once DJW in power.

I know David John Williams will eventually get rid of every foreign born players we have for W Connection players so they could get contracts, this is why Andre Boucaud not here anymore and he is one of we most composed midfielders. Hyland is a major problem on de field, he play one good game in every 6 so yuh dont know when de good one will come.

Imagine we losing 2-0 and Lawrence bring on a right back for another right back, even though David was shitting down he self, why not sacrifice him all together. Drop Cato in right back and bring on Nathan Lewis !!!

Imagine Mekeil, Mitchell, Abu Bakr and Nathan Lewis on de bench. We senior players and top performer (Lewis).

Lawrence is a mad man.

Lawrence  like all coaches at every level doing what DJW tell them, we have to get rid of DJW the source of the problem

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 10:38:42 AM »
I wonder how  Villaroel start ahead of Mekeil Williams for second goal he got caught almost  the same way as in the Jamaica game ..

Coach said he played Villaroel primarily because of his attacking qualities and that would give the team options going forward.

Will be interesting to see the match stats of how many times Villaroel crossed half line with the ball in the match
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 10:40:26 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 11:28:11 AM »
Probably one day we'll make a conscious effort to get it right, instead of majoring in all these side issues

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 04:17:46 PM »

Coach said he played Villaroel primarily because of his attacking qualities and that would give the team options going forward.

Will be interesting to see the match stats of how many times Villaroel crossed half line with the ball in the match
When I saw Villaroel playing left back my mind flash back to 2001 in Costa Rica when the coach gave C Gray his 1st international game I knew it was over.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 05:00:24 PM »
We look for dat.

Nobody had the intelligence to understand the potential of this happening once you voted in for DJW.

What FKD UP constitution does the TTFA have to allow this.

I BAWL about this prior to the elections, nobody pick up on it and one asz tell me "Why you doh run for elections then?"

There is a reason countries like ours are referred to as "Third World," and people feelings  does get hurt.

FK DEM UP good and proper DJW, the Warner era wasn't enough.

Let them learn.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 03:38:24 AM »
We look for dat.

Nobody had the intelligence to understand the potential of this happening once you voted in for DJW.

What FKD UP constitution does the TTFA have to allow this.

I BAWL about this prior to the elections, nobody pick up on it and one asz tell me "Why you doh run for elections then?"

There is a reason countries like ours are referred to as "Third World," and people feelings  does get hurt.

FK DEM UP good and proper DJW, the Warner era wasn't enough.

Let them learn.

VB

Correction, I'm one of the only people who had the intelligence to see it and complain about the constitution and mr bake and shark said I didn't know what I was talking about lol

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 03:39:39 AM »

Lawrence is a mad man.

If you are sabotaging games and fixing them

Of course you will dictate what players getting drop, the best coach getting fired and players not getting selected

It's called corruption

Tallest tow the line to get in good favour with the FIFA big boys

1]; } ?>