March 28, 2024, 02:41:27 PM

Author Topic: TTFA fines Molino, Jones and Williams.  (Read 14269 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFA fines Molino, Jones and Williams.
« on: September 12, 2016, 07:49:53 AM »
BOAT RIDE ON INDEPENDENCE DAY

So 3 overseas based players broke camp and went on a boat ride. I guess they too young to remember Trotman. I say name them I WANT A PUBLIC APOLOGY. People cyah be going through hell to come to pay their hard earn money and them fetting. Let them know November 11 is Panel season.

So I want a press conference and apology at a minimum.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:01:56 PM by Flex »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BOAT RIDE ON INDEPENDENCE DAY
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 08:08:24 AM »

We need to know the sources too to know if the rumour has some validity. Also what were the rules from the coaching staff? Maybe they were allowed to go out and have fun? I don't know, just thinking about all the alternatives.

I just want to make sure the correct information is put out there

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:12:34 AM by Sando prince »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:07:36 AM »

We need to know the sources too to know if the rumour has some validity. Also what were the rules from the coaching staff? Maybe they were allowed to go out and have fun? I don't know, just thinking about all the alternatives.

I just want to make sure the correct information is put out there

Well Andre Baptiste broke the story on I95. We wait to see what happen. He indicated taht Hart and DJW have to meet on the issue.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 10:11:19 AM »
Well, well, well.... Boat ride is just the tip of the iceberg...

Had this info since last week... I wasn't gonna post anything, but I know for a fact that some of the players also went on the Avenue, think ARIA after the Guatemala game and came in to there hotel around 3am in the morning and had to leave the hotel around 6am to catch the flight to JAX.... Heard SH was furious and real buff man.... That may explain there lackluster 2nd half against the US...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 10:13:14 AM »
Well, well, well.... Boat ride is just the tip of the iceberg...

Had this info since last week... I wasn't gonna post anything, but I know for a fact that some of the players also went on the Avenue, think ARIA after the Guatemala game and came in to there hotel around 3am in the morning and had to leave the hotel around 6am to catch the flight to JAX.... Heard SH was furious and real buff man.... That may explain there lackluster 2nd half against the US...

No wonder why they look so tired playing against the US.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 10:13:36 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5eXvPl4kc_A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5eXvPl4kc_A</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »
Two things...
1. Is this really that 'big' of an issue? 3 players went out 2/3 days before a game...these are big men who should be able to handle their business on and off the pitch. A boat ride when you reach home, a few days before the game is no 'big' scene to me. That's easy discussions behind close doors as a team if necessary. The end!  Players going out after their Guatemala game...again...no big scene. They handled their business. Got the result needed. Go out and have a time. Be safe and reach back before we leaving for the airport. When we land in Jax, I running that alcohol outta dem. They go sleep and realize they ain't doing that again. Then meeting time I sent the ground work to let them know that the fun is done. Allyuh went out, drink etc. Cool. Lewwe get back to work.

2. To me...this is what happens when the federation lacks professionalism. You expect the men to act like 'True professionals' when they don't know if / when they will get wages, they travelling in coach class from Europe to play big qualifying matches, lack of professional training (they couldn't train too much at the HC) etc etc etc. Yes these fellas are professionals in Europe, Central America, North America etc. however these WC qualifying trips home must feel like a vacay compared to their everyday responsibilities with their clubs. Professionalism Breds professionalism. TTFA must do a better job then expectations can be higher for the players.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 11:09:52 AM »
Two things...
1. Is this really that 'big' of an issue? 3 players went out 2/3 days before a game...these are big men who should be able to handle their business on and off the pitch. A boat ride when you reach home, a few days before the game is no 'big' scene to me. That's easy discussions behind close doors as a team if necessary. The end!  Players going out after their Guatemala game...again...no big scene. They handled their business. Got the result needed. Go out and have a time. Be safe and reach back before we leaving for the airport. When we land in Jax, I running that alcohol outta dem. They go sleep and realize they ain't doing that again. Then meeting time I sent the ground work to let them know that the fun is done. Allyuh went out, drink etc. Cool. Lewwe get back to work.

2. To me...this is what happens when the federation lacks professionalism. You expect the men to act like 'True professionals' when they don't know if / when they will get wages, they travelling in coach class from Europe to play big qualifying matches, lack of professional training (they couldn't train too much at the HC) etc etc etc. Yes these fellas are professionals in Europe, Central America, North America etc. however these WC qualifying trips home must feel like a vacay compared to their everyday responsibilities with their clubs. Professionalism Breds professionalism. TTFA must do a better job then expectations can be higher for the players.

So 2 wrongs make a right now. Yuh chatting nonsense. How many of our employers are buffons and unprofessional? Yet we go to work and do our jobs as professionals.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 11:12:35 AM »
Two things...

These are grown men and not school boys. They were here on paid national duty and not on vacation. I bet you they will most likely not do the same if they were playing for their club overseas in a Championship tournament. So the same attitude they can apply for their national team.

You advocating for the 'blame everyone else but me' mentality.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 11:16:22 AM »
Smoke screen ting fuh bigger play

Allyuh well gullible.....AND easily manipulated
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 11:27:08 AM »

Reason to fire Hart? I eh really care if it is  have more than the mortar than the pestle. Long story short them fellas need to be dealt with because next thing I hear the Under 17 by the whore house in Chase Village Thursday night.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 11:29:42 AM »

doh worry about who in a forum gullible, instead yuh should worry about what actually taking place in the team among some players. I believe the latter is more important

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 11:33:16 AM »

doh worry about who in a forum gullible, instead yuh should worry about what actually taking place in the team among some players. I believe the latter is more important

ENT

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 11:36:15 AM »
disappointing

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 11:42:02 AM »
Reason to fire Hart? I eh really care if it is  have more than the mortar than the pestle. Long story short them fellas need to be dealt with because next thing I hear the Under 17 by the whore house in Chase Village Thursday night.

Where exactly is dat again?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 11:42:39 AM »

Where exactly is dat again?

You need me to draw you a map.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 11:59:51 AM »
Team achieved job 1 which was to qualify for the Hex.

Men decide to go out to celebrate knowing that they already in the Hex

And yes...it was against team curfew etc.....but I'm fairly confident this would not have happened had they not already qualified

Teams deal with curfew and team discipline issues all the time.  ALL TEAMS.

And fans are among the most hypocritical set of people.  They expect priest like behaviour from athletes and turn a blind eye to administrators who royally f**k up on a regular basis.

Some players went on a boat ride after making the Hex....and we lose our shit.  Because they so well taken care of and catered to and we expect that they will think of nothing else than going on the field of play and playing their heart out while we boo dem down at the slightest mis trap.  GOD forbid they miss a chance or palm the ball to the opposing player for them to score.  Then is all kinda cried of shithound etc raining down.

We like we comess and this just feeds into that.  Is big men we dealing with.  EVERY team has rules and a culture particular to that team.  The issue would have been dealt with internally. 

This is the same team members that got the team to the Hex.  Now allyuh want blood.   Whatever happens from here....we fully deserve it.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 12:24:32 PM »
things falling in place nicely for the elected

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 12:24:44 PM »
Did they go to the boat ride before or after the Guat. game?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 01:02:34 PM »
Did they go to the boat ride before or after the Guat. game?

As far as I know Independence is Aug 31st and the game was Sep 2nd. So the answer to that question is YES.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 01:04:42 PM »
Team achieved job 1 which was to qualify for the Hex.

Men decide to go out to celebrate knowing that they already in the Hex

And yes...it was against team curfew etc.....but I'm fairly confident this would not have happened had they not already qualified

Teams deal with curfew and team discipline issues all the time.  ALL TEAMS.

And fans are among the most hypocritical set of people.  They expect priest like behaviour from athletes and turn a blind eye to administrators who royally f**k up on a regular basis.

Some players went on a boat ride after making the Hex....and we lose our shit.  Because they so well taken care of and catered to and we expect that they will think of nothing else than going on the field of play and playing their heart out while we boo dem down at the slightest mis trap.  GOD forbid they miss a chance or palm the ball to the opposing player for them to score.  Then is all kinda cried of shithound etc raining down.

We like we comess and this just feeds into that.  Is big men we dealing with.  EVERY team has rules and a culture particular to that team.  The issue would have been dealt with internally. 

This is the same team members that got the team to the Hex.  Now allyuh want blood.   Whatever happens from here....we fully deserve it.

Well internally some players feel that they eh like how it was handled. I guess if the local based felt that if they had pull that stunt it would have been a differnt story. We culture is to break curfew. Like they need to make all national players read about Trotman and the consequences of breaking curfew.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 01:21:45 PM »
In my very humble opinion, that was not very smart of the players. It does not create the correct optics for public opinion and not to mention was against the agreed rules of the camp. Two days before a crucial qualifier is trying to screw yourself, your team mates and your coach. The act of going on a boat ride is one thing but its the thought process behind it is another. I am fairly certain they know if they did that before a crucial club match, their club manager would have enormous problems and they wouldn't do it to jeopardise their position.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 01:24:03 PM »
It's the 1990s/2000s all over again. I honestly thought in the dawn of the professional era we were past this.

Ah well,
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 01:27:04 PM »
It's the 1990s/2000s all over again. I honestly thought in the dawn of the professional era we were past this.

Ah well,
One would have thought so, especially given what was at stake...a place in the Hex and possibly your manager's job.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 01:27:45 PM »
Remember in 2001 when after beating Mexico at the HCS, Latapy and Yorke were on a helicopter to the airport to get their flights back to the UK and somehow decided to make a U-turn in order to party? Yorke got back to Man Utd late and got disciplined by Fergie.
Then a few days before the Scottish Cup final Lara, Yorke and Latapy again were out partying in Scotland, Latapy got arrested for being over the limit and was fined and banned by from appearing in the game by Alex McLeish and Hibernian.
Now this, and some guys think that because we were through to the Hex, we should turn a blind eye to breaking the curfew and protocol. There are rules and regulations in place for a reason and they should be respected and adhered to. I don't know if some ah de players getting ahead of themselves and think dey reach but dis ent good enough.
This kinda behaviour is endemic in our society and Trini culture. This lax behaviour is far reaching and breeds corruption on a grand scale. For example somebody always know somebody who could pull ah string to get in a fete or purchase a boat/plane ticket fuh free or at a reduced rate. Or even our lack of respect for joining a queue.
If this episode is true ah real disappointed.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 01:28:08 PM »

Ah well,

WE ALL THOUGHT SO. But we were wrong like an o

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 01:29:22 PM »
Remember in 2001 when after beating Mexico at the HCS, Latapy and Yorke were on a helicopter to the airport to get their flights back to the UK and somehow decided to make a U-turn in order to party? Yorke got back to Man Utd late and got disciplined by Fergie.
Then a few days before the Scottish Cup final Lara, Yorke and Latapy again were out partying in Scotland, Latapy got arrested for being over the limit and was fined and banned by from appearing in the game by Alex McLeish and Hibernian.
Now this, and some guys think that because we were through to the Hex, we should turn a blind eye to breaking the curfew and protocol. There are rules and regulations in place for a reason and they should be respected and adhered to. I don't know if some ah de players getting ahead of themselves and think dey reach but dis ent good enough.
This kinda behaviour is endemic in our society and Trini culture. This lax behaviour is far reaching and breeds corruption on a grand scale. For example somebody always know somebody who could pull ah string to get in a fete or purchase a boat/plane ticket fuh free or at a reduced rate. Or even our lack of respect for joining a queue.
If this episode is true ah real disappointed.

CO-SIGN

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 01:51:20 PM »
Let coach deal with them and let it be done internally ,if it was  fringe players drop em ,rehab the good ones .Relace with Sean DeSilva for more team first player oui .

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 01:54:01 PM »
Should the players drink before the game , should they have sex before a game. I have heard about this for a while now. Some big name players do it and nothing is done to them, especially if they win. If they had beaten Guat., I don't think there would have been a big brouha. But the players involved should have known better. They should not have gone, knowing the precarious nature of our squad. Knowing some fans would question their judgement.  We don't "rule" concacaf. We don't even rule CFU. They should have found another way to "blow off steam". I don't think the boat ride was the reason for poor performance. They were simply outplayed.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 02:17:03 PM »
Joevin Jones
Kevin Molino
Mekeil Williams

Lasana say so

1]; } ?>